The Amazing Randy Traps a Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you really think that I can make it in show business, Ms. Dunham?"

"I do, but I won't kid you, very few strictly magic acts make it to Vegas. Shows like Penn and Teller, our clients by the way, have some other hook, like the tiger thing."

"I understand," said the tuxedoed 'Master of Ceremonies.' "I could try to work something into the act."

"You'd begin on the supper club circuit, but playing at better quality establishments than the ones you're used to."

"Like Pepe's Punchline in Albuquerque?" Randy asked, bringing his hands together and lifting his gaze skyward in unspoken prayer.

"Well, the lanky blonde agent said, "eventually. Pepe's is one of the best venues in the southwest. The good news is that we send lots of acts to Pepe. I have his private number. It's a good short-term goal." She smiled. I believe you can do it. Can you picture yourself opening at Pepe's, Michael?"

Randy laughed out loud. "Wait a minute," he said as he turned to the crowd. "I swear that I did not make contestant number three, the lovely Miss Dunham say those words. She did that all on her own, honest," he said crossing his heart. "But she's right. Pepe's is a great place to see a show, isn't it? How about a round of applause for our host, wherever he is. The audience responded with cheers and applause.

"Now, where was I?" he thought out loud scratching his face as if he'd lost his place. "Oh yeah," he said as he turned back to his statuesque and beautiful guest.

"Yes. I can do it."

Victoria brought her delicate hand to her chin and said, "What I'd really like, Mikey, is your private number. If you let me take you to dinner, maybe later I'll reach in and pull a furry rabbit out of your hat."

"Whoa!" shouted someone at the back of the room as the crowd burst into laughter. Randy was setting them up for the 'boffo' finish, which would come soon, he knew, as he gauged the room.

"Better yet," she said as she slowly circled 'Mikey' like a predator eyeing its next meal. "I already have a soft furry bunny. Maybe later you can pet it while I hold your wand for you."

Uproarious laughter was punctuated by gasps of "Oh, my God!" and "Jesus, did you hear that?" Randy knew that there were no bigger laughs in the room. It was time to take his bow.

"I'm sure that would be... magical," stretching for one more laugh. It was there, but a little disappointing. Well, alright then," said the World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist. "When I snap my fingers, Victoria, you will return to the present and wave to the audience as I escort you off the stage. You will remember only that people laughed... a lot..." he said as he squeezed the final chuckle from his audience, who was still busy recovering from the last belly-laugh. "You will feel refreshed and ready for your meeting. 'Till then, you will remain silent while I address this excellent crowd."

"Folks, I hope you had fun tonight. I know that I did. Miss Dunham here is a very important person to Pepe. Please do not bother her after the show. We've had our laughs at her expense. Please respect her privacy. She may be here on business. And with that," he said removing his top hat and sweeping low in his best theatrical final bow, "Miss Dunham, myself, and all the good people here at Pepe's Punchline bid you a fond 'Good Night.' Don't forget to tip the staff generously. While you were having a good time, they were working hard. Please drive home carefully and come back as soon as you can."

The crowd rose to its feet, clapping loudly and cheering their approval. Randy walked over to his waiting "contestant," stooped down to pick up her suitcoat, and snapped his fingers. Victoria came-to on-stage as The Amazing Randy handed her jacket to the towering beauty, who waved to the audience as commanded. As Randy took her arm, he spoke to the talent scout. "I'll be out to see you as soon as I can get cleaned-up."

"Is that applause for me?" she asked. "What did I do?"

"No, Miss Dunham," said The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist, "I believe that applause is for me... but you helped."

Business Before Pleasure

At twenty-five, Randy had never slept with a woman so many years his senior, but as he sat removing his black wig, false beard, and make-up, he mulled the current opportunity over in his head. He stood in front of the mirror and took stock. In his "civvies," The Amazing Randy was decidedly ordinary, neither handsome nor repellant, but somewhere closer to the mean. His hair, mid length, was brown. His body was fit, but not particularly athletic. He real man behind The Amazing Randy was just an average-looking guy, the kind you see every day but pay no attention to as you pass on the street, or stand in a grocery line.

As Randy emerged from a side door into the main room, just about everyone had already cleared-out except the cleaning staff, who scrupulously avoided the few remaining occupied tables. They'd decide to leave sooner or later.

Contestant number three barely looked up from her drink, obviously deep in thought, when the master hypnotist walked up and stood silently in front of Pepe's private table. "May I help you?" she asked the twenty-five-year-old in the short sleeve plaid shirt and chinos.

The Amazing Randy smiled, looked at his watch and said, "I believe that I'm your eleven o'clock. Hi," he said with a boyish grin and extending his hand, "I'm Randy."

"I'm sorry," she said as she rose to shake, "it's just that I didn't expect you to be so young."

"I get that a lot."

Randy took her hand and dove into her consciousness. The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist had seduced scores of women his own age, or nearly so, in his five years on the road, but never a woman with such elegance and maturity as the well-dressed and beautiful talent scout whose hand he held. Randy could have just commanded her to return to his motel room with him and fucked her, but he preferred the longer route. This woman had a story and he wanted to know it.

Randy had a sort of mental check-list when deciding whether or not to seduce women. He searched Victoria's consciousness for abnormalities like mental illness or some stressful life event which his attention might trigger. He found none. He discovered that she was single and had no significant others in her life. Her job was interesting and paid extremely well, and she was good at it, but it left very little time for serious relationships. She didn't mind; she could pretty much have her pick of the men she encountered, which she did, but she knew that business and pleasure was a dangerous mix.

Just as she had revealed to the room a half-hour earlier, Randy could sense that she had a thing for younger men. Victoria Dunham knew how attractive she was to men in general but especially loved how much younger men appreciated her cool, aloof, sexiness. Finally, he struck gold. Victoria was a dominant who preferred, though not exclusively, to make her younger lovers beg for her affection while she teased them. "Interesting," thought the master hypnotist.

"May I sit down, Miss Dunham?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "Please do."

"What can I do for you, Miss Dunham?" he asked.

"Vicki, please," she said. "May I call you Randy?"

"Sure," said the young performer, "but 'Randy' is my last name. My parents actually named me 'Amazing.' I'm still trying to figure out why."

Vicki's face could not hide her astonishment. "I... she stammered; I apologize."

"I'm only kidding, Vicki," he said with a broad, boyish grin. Randy's my real name. Feel free to use it. Remember, I'm a professional comedian. My filter is kind of stuck in the 'off' position. If I think there's a laugh in something, I generally say it. I hope you don't mind."

"You certainly had me there, Randy," she said as a smile came back to her chiseled face.

"I'm good at what I do, Vicki," was all that Randy said, still smiling.

"That's why I asked you to see me after the show." This time she reached out to take the master hypnotist's hand. "I represent one of the biggest talent agencies in the country, Randy. Care to talk a little business?"

"How about I get us a drink, first?" he asked as he rose from the table.

"I'll have a glass of champagne, thank you. This is business. I'll pay; just put the drinks on my tab."

"Tell you what, Vicki, how about I put them on my tab and we just enjoy each other's company while we talk. I just got off work and I'd like to 'power down' a little before we discuss business. It's not often that I get to decompress in such beautiful and charming company." The Amazing Randy was lying through his teeth, of course. Randy could "decompress" with a beautiful and charming woman any time he wished and had done so on many, many occasions. Tonight, he was trolling for an older, wiser, much more exotic companion and began the seduction dance with simple flattery, a conservative opening.

Vicki's smile broadened quite a bit in reaction to her prospective client's parting words as she focused on Randy's rear end on his way to the bar. She had caught a whiff of flirtation in the air from this interesting and charming young performer and decided to investigate further.

Randy came back from the bar carrying a champagne flute for his beautiful companion and a scotch on the rocks for himself. Vicki had responded to his opening gambit by removing her jacket so Randy could get a better look at the prize. He took her hand and said, "Vicki, I want you to tell me the truth."

"Sure, Randy; absolutely."

"Vickie, do you have a 'thing' for younger men?"

"If by 'thing' you mean do I have sex with younger men, then yes, I do."

"Exclusively?"

"No."

"Do you have a 'thing' for me?"

"I'm working on one right now," she smiled.

"Would you be interested in carrying on our conversation somewhere less public, say, in your hotel room?"

"I would."

"Then," said Randy, "lets discuss business for a few moments while we finish our drinks, and then adjourn to your hotel. Make your pitch."

Vicki sipped her champagne while she laid out her offer to Randy. She promised him fame and riches, or at least a chance at them. She sang the accomplishments of her other, famous clients. To any other performer at his level of the comedy business, this would have been the chance of a lifetime, but Randy just listened politely to the end of her offer. "Well, what do you think, Randy?"

"Honestly," he said, "I'm gonna have to pass, Vicki. I like my life just as it is, but I would be very much interested in going back to your hotel room and fucking the shit out of you. If you like that idea," he commanded, tell me.

On the Savannah

"Of course I do, you saucy boy," said the slender and enticing woman in black and white as she rose and put her suitcoat back on. "What in the world made you think that I wouldn't? Shall we then?"

Randy, content to let Vicki set the pace in her heels, continued to ask her about her sexual preferences as they slowly walked the two short blocks to her hotel. "Tell me Vicki, why do you think you are attracted to men my age?"

"Why do you think the hunting lioness chooses the youngest antelope? The young are slower, more easily taken, and they put up less of a fight when you catch them. I like to be in control during sex... in bed or elsewhere."

"You like to tease us, don't you, Vicki, make us work for our reward eh?"

"It's what I like. They seem to like it too." They reached the hotel lobby and boarded the elevator to the fifth floor. Vicki got off the elevator and sauntered down the hallway while she took out her key. As she was about to insert the shiny brass key into the lock, Randy said, "Stop and turn around."

Instantly she did as commanded. "Vicki," said Randy as he backed her up tight against the wall, "have you ever thought that you had cut a helpless juvenile antelope from the herd only to discover that it had horns of its own?" Before she could answer, he grabbed her crotch through her sleek black slacks.

Without flinching, the tall executive stared at her 'saucy little boy' and said "Never... but it would be something, wouldn't it, Randy." Covering his hand with her own and pressing her hips forward, Vicki used her other hand to turn Randy's head as she kissed him, forcefully, asserting her dominant side. Randy met force with force until he broke the kiss and stepped back, clearly pleased with himself.

Victoria opened the door and said, "Step into my parlor, young man." Randy did as he was instructed and the talent scout closed the door. She went to the bar refrigerator and took out some ice, a nip of Johnny Walker Black and a small bottle of white wine for herself. She poured the single serve into a wine glass and emptied the nip over ice in a small tumbler. Turning to her young guest, she took a sip from the wine glass and asked, "Do you want to please me, Randy?"

"Of course, Vicki. I'm just trying to figure out how, that's all," said the equally confident young 'antelope.' He was intrigued by this unusual and unique woman-in-black. Randy knew that Victoria was used to controlling her lovers and decided to allow her fantasy to continue, but he was planning a twist to the tale.

The twenty-five-year-old took his drink from her outstretched hand and brought it to his lips. I want to please you the way I want, Victoria. Feel free to object, if you'd like, just not too loudly... maybe plead, if you think that will get you anywhere. How would you like to experience something new and different while I show you how to please me? I promise to pleasure you in return, as much as you'd like, but my way. So, what will it be, lioness, care to tussle with a young buck out here on the savannah? Tell me the truth."

"Well, lover, here's a thought. Why don't we just make things up as we go along? Different is good, for both of us. Why don't we tell each other what we want and see if we can meet somewhere in the middle... eventually, that is?"

"You go first," said the young performer. What should I do? Why don't you take a few minutes to tell me what really turns you on, maybe why too, if you're so inclined? I'm a quick study. Take your time. Tomorrow's my day off. We have all night if we want."

The lanky long-legged blonde in the black and white business suit paused as she considered her response. She stood, slowly sipping her wine as she eyed her companion. "Randy, I want you to allow me to direct the flow of our lovemaking. I know that I'm a bit of a control 'freak.' I enjoy, for lack of a better way to put it, taunting my young lovers, promising them things I know they want, but delaying them access. Sometimes I even promise them things, but never let them actually get them. Being in control is a huge turn-on for me."

"Have you ever experienced the exact opposite, Vicki? Ever just let some of your young lovers manipulate your exquisite body for their pleasure?"

"I've tried it a couple of times, but I find their love-making skills to be, uh, 'un-polished'. In the final analysis, they're really only interested in getting themselves off. I want someone who fully appreciates the opportunity a woman like me offers. Older men have more experience, better technique. Young men need to be taught. Let me teach you how to please a woman. That's what I want."

"Do you ever bind your young bucks; you know, to increase their frustration while you use their bodies to please yourself?"

"All the time. In fact, I bring a few silk cords and a couple of small toys with me every time I travel. A girl never knows when she's going to need them. Care to let me put a few restraints on you? I know it's a leap of faith, but I'll make it worth your while," she cooed.

Now, it was Randy's turn to ruminate. Although he had bound and fucked many, many partners, Randy had never allowed a lover to physically restrain him to increase his desire. He enjoyed dominating his partners. It might be fun, he thought, to look through the other end of the telescope for a change before he asserted his own dominance. He was curious and he was looking forward to turning the tables on this exquisite example of femininity. He imagined the beautiful blonde dominant hog-tied as he fucked her "against her will."

"Why don't you go get your toys, Victoria? I'm up for something new, so long as you are too. I'm not so wet behind the ears as you might think. New is good, for both of us. I want you now, but I'm prepared to have you turn up the dial and make me work for my reward."

Victoria smiled the broad smile of victory. "Why don't you have a few more sips of that scotch while I fetch our toys? Sit down on the couch; I'll be back in a jiffy." The lanky blonde put her wine glass down on the sturdy coffee table in front of the couch while she set off to get her travel-toys. She closed the bedroom door behind her while The Amazing Randy sat down as he'd been told. He pictured the door opening and Victoria emerging in an ornate leather outfit, or carrying a whip. He smiled. "She was right," he thought as he continued to replay her grand entrance over and over in his mind; he could feel his cock growing underneath his tan chinos and shifted his weight, adjusting its position to allow for further expansion.

Randy In Chains

The door opened and Vickie re-entered the suite's central room. Randy was sitting on the couch exactly as she'd told him to do. It was a good sign, she thought to herself as she prepared to re-play her sex fantasy with yet another younger lover. Randy just looked up, quietly examining his soon-to-be sex partner. He was glad that he had not taken the opportunity to search her mind for details and stopped when he had sensed that she was a dominant who enjoyed submissive men. Not actually knowing was fun.

Randy had expected some kind of leather "dominance suit," but Victoria was still dressed in the same outfit she had worn all night, minus the coat. "Maybe this is some kind of metaphor," he thought. "Lots of black and just a little bit of white on top." It says, "Yes, I'm tough, but if you're a good boy, I can be nice... but not too nice."

"Stand up and take off your clothes Randy and I'll give you a treat. Strip for me," she said as she arranged a series of soft cords and two dildos on the coffee table. Then, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, reached her hand into the gap and pulled out a black cloth mask, making a grand gesture of leaning over to place it on the table, in full view of the master hypnotist. "There," she said. "See anything you like?"

Randy said, "I want to see your tits, Vicki."

"If you strip like I asked, I might be able to arrange that, Randy. Be a good boy and do as I say. Put on a show for me."

Randy rose and unbuckled his belt, pulling it slowly from under his belt loops. He folded it and placed it along side of the silk cords. One by one, he undid the buttons on his shirt, never breaking eye contact with the woman who, for the moment at least, was calling the shots. She was enjoying the show. He pulled his white "Fruit of the Loom" V-neck t-shirt from his waist and, raising his hands over his head, removed it in a single slow motion. "How's this, Vicki?" asked the twenty-five-year-old stage hypnotist. Do I get my reward yet?"

"Don't be impatient lover," she admonished. "Good things come to those who wait." As if to emphasize her point, Victoria slowly undid a third button on her blouse and reached her hand inside, cupping her tit, careful not to reveal his "prize." "Now the rest," she said as she continued to stimulate herself.

Randy unzipped his pants and, after a minute of balancing on one foot and then the other while he took off his loafers and socks, he was down to his boxers. Inside the cotton undershorts his cock stuck straight out, creating a tiny teepee, complete with an entrance/exit slit. He hooked his thumbs inside the elastic and pulled them down over his cock, pausing at mid-thigh, to give his "mistress" a good view of his genitals before he allowed his final piece of cover to drop to his ankles. The World's Greatest Hypnotist stepped out of the discarded underwear standing naked as the day he was born.