The Amazing Randy Traps a Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, Victoria issued another "request." "Now, get down on your knees and put your hands behind your back," she instructed as she picked-up three lengths of the black silk rope.

Randy complied, but asked, "Vicki, when do I get my reward?"

The beautiful dominatrix walked behind the kneeling hypnotist and quickly secured both his hands and his ankles. Randy allowed himself to feign concern, opening his eyes wide, but staying silent. Victoria used the third cord to cinch the two restraints, completing the hog-tie. She stood back to admire her handiwork. "Another fly stuck in the web," she thought to herself.

Randy struggled to remain on his knees, never breaking his gaze as he looked directly at the beautiful dominant woman who was so sure of herself, so sure of her complete control of the young performer on his knees, hog-tied in front of her. Victoria knelt in front of her new boy-toy, close, but far enough away that if Randy leaned too far in his quest for her breasts, he'd topple and miss the mark. She undid her fourth and fifth buttons, leaving only the sixth and final attachment still under the thick elastic waistband. Using one of her free hands to drop one side of her ivory blouse off her shoulder, the beautiful blonde continued to squeeze her hidden tit, stopping the fall of the soft silk of her blouse before it could reveal his "reward" to her hog-tied admirer. Instead, she drooped her other shoulder and revealed her hand-covered breast, all the while, squeezing and kneading her small, but big-nippled tits.

Randy licked his lips. "Worth the wait?" asked the beautiful dominant with her golden hair still piled on top of her head.

"I'd like to see more, Victoria; that is if you would allow it."

"Already asking permission," she said out loud. "You are a good boy, aren't you?" Randy thought to himself, "Lady, are you in for a big surprise."

"I want to suck on them, Mistress Vicki," said Randy making a small show of struggling against his bonds, knowing it would please his lover. Even tied, Randy was a considerate sex partner. He genuinely wanted the overconfident executive to enjoy herself, before snatching the evening's reins from her.

"I'll bet you do. Say please," she said as she stood up, once again towering over her "good little boy."

"Please."

"No," snapped the thin temptress. "Well, not yet anyway. I like the way you ask permission. You have nice manners. It's turning me on to see such a strapping young man, so strong, so confident in his own power over women like me, begging for table scraps. She removed her hand from her exposed tit and stood up. You want to fuck me, Randy, don't you?" she asked nonchalantly as she picked up her wine glass and went over to the refrigerator to retrieve a second mini-bottle of Chablis and a new nip for her captive.

"The Amazing Randy" adjusted his position to redistribute some of his weight, but was silent, preferring to continue indulging the overconfident beauty, rather than to speak the commands which would initiate the return of his freedom.

Victoria refilled her glass and set the unopened nip down on the table. "Why Randy," she said, "you've hardly touched your scotch. Would you like me to help you take a sip?"

"Very much, Mistress Veronica. Please, may I have a sip of my drink? My mouth is getting dry."

"Again, you ask so politely," she said as she picked up his drink and knelt in front of her captive, keeping her breasts close to her bound "submissive," but never close enough to allow his open mouth to actually touch her naked flesh. She lifted the glass tumbler for Randy to take a long sip, which he did, smacking his lips as she put the now-finished drink on the coffee table. Looking down at Randy's stiff cock she said, "What do we have here? Something you want to give me?" Smiling her wickedest smile, she reached down and touched her captive's erect cock, curling her long fingers around the distended shaft.

Randy shuddered. "Mistress, please, don't make me cum now. Please. I want to pleasure you with my cock, but I won't be able to fuck if you force me to cum now."

"We'll see if you get what you want," said the blonde temptress, relaxing her grip. She held her hand up to her face and sniffed as she licked her fingers, savoring the taste and slippery feel of The Amazing Randy's salty pre-cum. "Maybe later... if I feel like it, that is. Right now, I want you to watch and beg. Vicki raised herself up on her haunches and slid her right hand under her waistband making a grand show of her ability to please herself inches from her bound lover. Randy watched the spidery bump of her hand creep down until it covered her sex. Victoria used her fingers to slowly manipulate her pussy and clit while she forced him to wait for her "permission."

"I know that you want to put your cock in me, Randy. Why don't you ask me nicely, do a little begging for your reward? 'Please' is my favorite word, especially when guys say it. Let's try to see if you can convince me using just that one word."

Without a moment's hesitation, Randy said simply, "Please." He could tell that Victoria was on her way to getting off while he simply knelt on his knees, hog-tied in her favorite position. He made a show of struggling and straining against the soft, but securely-tied silk, knowing that she was getting off on his helplessness. "Please," he repeated. "Please," he said in his most plaintiff voice as he continued to wriggle and fidget.

Victoria's hand movements sped up as she manipulated her clit. "Please," the master hypnotist said again, saying her "favorite word" over and over again. Each time he repeated himself she increased her pace and he decreased the interval between his pleas until he was just repeating "please" every three or so seconds. Suddenly, Victoria stiffened and cried out as her orgasm broke over her like a high-surf ocean wave crashing onto the beach. She twitched as smaller aftershocks rocked her thin frame. The beautiful blonde dominant squeezed her tit hard, hoping to extend her climax, but she was done.

As "The Amazing Randy" watched her sexual eruption, he felt his cock twitch. Seeing his beautiful "conquest" shudder and shake was sexy as hell he admitted to himself. He added another "Please," for good measure. The wobbly dominatrix smiled wickedly and said, "I don't think so."

"I'm already done with you. You know, I think I'll go down to the bar and have some champagne. They never put it in the room refrigerator bar. Why don't you wait until I return and then maybe I'll let you put the tip in... but just the tip." Randy, knowing that he was setting her up for a very big surprise, couldn't help himself from using one more "Please" to give her maximum satisfaction before he turned the tables.

Victoria paused to finish tucking her blouse into her waistband, then turned her head and smiled as she went to the bedroom to retrieve her bra, stopping in the doorway. "No," she said coldly. At the last minute the beautiful dominatrix decided not to put it on, preferring to allow her still-sensitive and distended nipples to contact the soft satin underneath her blouse without any intervening material, even lace. She finished dressing, picked up her pocketbook, and made for the door, laughing as if she didn't have a care in the world.

As she reached for the handle, The Amazing Randy, using his command voice said, "Stop."

You're Delusional!

Veronica froze in mid-motion. "I want you to come over here and untie me," said the kneeling hypnotist. The tall talent scout reversed course and set about her task and in a minute, Randy was standing in front of his "contestant" rubbing the circulation back into his hands and wriggling his neck. Reaching down to retrieve his belt, The Amazing Randy took stock of the situation. As he pondered his options, he settled on only one thing as certain. He was going to "fuck the shit" out of the cocky beauty. He stepped over to the elegant thirtyish blonde and instructed her to put her hands behind her back.

Stepping behind his former "mistress," he quickly tied her thin hands together before wrapping his belt around his soon-to-be sex slave's chest, just below her breasts. Randy unbuttoned the three top buttons and drew the satin material to either side, accentuating her cleavage, but not quite revealing her undersized breasts. Satisfied with his handiwork, he pulled on the belt and fastened the buckle behind her back, careful not to cinch the worn leather band too tightly. He wanted to immobilize the lovely Victoria, not hurt her. He tied her ankles together.

Carefully guiding his charge, Randy gently lowered her to her knees, mimicking his own status a few minutes earlier. He used his touch to re-establish contact with the kneeling beauty's mind, limiting his probe to her psyche's surface. She was both aware and confused. "Good," he thought as he sat on the couch and looked into her beautiful green eyes. "Veronica, in a few moments I will snap my fingers and all hypnotic control will disappear, except my command to obey. When you become aware of your new position, you may say anything you want, but you may not scream or otherwise draw the attention of anyone outside this room. You will continue our encounter, in any way you see fit, but if I snap my fingers a second time, you will instantly revert to my control and await further instructions. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Randy, I do."

"Good," he said as he snapped the kneeling beauty back into full awareness.

Veronica appeared confused as she realized that her boy toy was now calling the shots. "How did I get like this? How did you untie yourself?" she asked.

"Calm down, Vicki," said Randy as he poured the second nip into his glass. I have a few things to say to you before we start the second act of our little B and D production. I have good news and bad news for you. I'll start with the bad. "Vicki, when I leave tomorrow morning, I am going to make you forget that we ever met.

"That's the bad news?" said the bound beauty. "It doesn't sound too bad to me. How about you do that right now and get out?"

"What, you don't even want to hear the good news?" asked the smiling hypnotist who was, once again, enjoying himself as he set up his stunning captive for another tumble. "We can't have that, Mistress Veronica."

"From the moment the follow spot fell on you I knew that we'd be sex partners tonight. You are a very attractive woman, Vicki, but you already know that. You are also a very selfish lover."

"So what?" she spat. "I don't give a damn what you think. What do you think you're going to do about it? Untie me!"

"Luckily for you, I am not a selfish lover. I fully intend to see you cum again, two times, if you'd like, maybe more. Unlike you, I want my lovers to climax."

"Lots of luck," she said confidently. "I've never had two orgasms in a single night- never."

"Until tonight. Victoria, you're a good talent scout. You have stumbled upon your greatest find, ever. Too bad that you're going to forget it. Vicki, there's no other way to put it. I am the real deal. My show has no plants or tricks of any kind."

"You're delusional. Let me go."

"Don't be hasty, Mistress Veronica," said the master hypnotist. "Don't you want me to prove it to you? You're not even slightly interested in a demonstration?"

"Lots of luck. Take your best shot."

"Fair enough. Let's start with a simple instruction. When I ask you a question, any question, you will tell me the truth, Veronica. Got it?"

"I understand."

"Additionally, you will be fully aware that you are speaking the truth, even if you wish to lie to me."

"Not very likely, you naughty boy. Now, untie me."

"Vicki, how long has it been since you've told a man your true age?"

"So long ago that I can't remember. My age is my own business."

"Veronica, how old are you?"

"Forty. Wait," she said, "how did you do that?"

Randy smiled, turning both index fingers until they pointed at his head. "Hello? Hypnotist, Vicki." He was enjoying himself.

"Vicki, when you were planning to leave, was it your intention to come back and untie me?"

"I hadn't made up my mind yet, but that was one possibility."

"Were you going to help me get off before you sent me on my way?"

"Definitely not."

"Why not?"

"Because I could, of course. Look, Randy, I contacted you about business. When you told me straight-up that there was zero chance my group could sign you, you lost the only opportunity you had to fuck me. I. on the other hand, saw a perfect opportunity to use you to get me off."

"You don't quite get it yet, do you Vicki?"

"Enlighten me."

"With pleasure. First, answer a couple more questions."

"Vicki, do you remember volunteering to come on stage tonight?"

"Of course I do."

"Good. Do you remember what I induced you to do or say?"

"No. All I remember is that at the end the crowd was giving you a standing ovation as you walked me off stage.

"Why do you think they were clapping so loud? You have no idea, do you? I'll tell you, Vicki; it's because for twenty minutes or so, I hypnotized you to voice your naughty thoughts about me as we conducted an "interview" on stage. Customers were hooting and howling, as they do every night The Amazing Randy performs. Why do you think my act is so popular?"

"Why don't you just explain it to me."

"You saw my show exactly once. Vicki, I see it every night. The reason I'm "The Amazing Randy" is that my act, my hypnotic power is real. My powers aren't Las Vegas flash, or Hollywood tricks. I literally can make anyone do or think whatever I want, you included."

"You can not," said the bound beauty. "nobody can."

"OK," he said. "Look, it's been a long night. I need to use the bathroom. I want you to, I don't know, 'whistle,' starting now..." Immediately the kneeling woman began to whistle, clearly astonished. "... while I'm away. You may not stop until I give you permission."

Promises Delivered

Five minutes later, The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist came back into the room and resumed his seat. "Still whistling huh? Why don't you stop? Do you want to keep whistling? Nod your head." Instantly, the whistling talent scout, shook her head from side to side, eyes wide open. "Fine. Vicki, stop whistling."

"Oh my God, Randy, do you have any idea how much your power is worth?"

"Of course I do, Victoria. That's the whole point. I can't believe that you think I would change my life, which I enjoy very much by the way, for money. Now that you've been dragged kicking and screaming to the truth, do you really think that I couldn't get money, as much as I want, without your help?" Putting on his best puppy dog face, Randy moved right up to the now genuinely-worried captive's face and said, "pull-eze." He pulled back.

"Miss Dunham, I don't want fame. I'm afraid of fame. You're smart enough. Think about it for a second. The kind of fame you offered me would ruin my life. For Heaven's sake, think about the government's reaction alone. Paparazzi would be the least of my problems. Hell, I'd be guarded more tightly than Hannibal Lecter. Can you see now why I turned you down?"

Victoria said, "Of course you're right. I understand completely. I had no idea."

"Randy, if you can control my actions, why bother to bind me like this? Why not just command me to forget this night ever happened?"

"Now we're getting somewhere, Victoria," said Randy. "I promised you good news too; remember? Don't you want me to tell you what it is, Victoria?"

"I could use some good news. What is it?"

"Victoria, you have never been in charge since the moment I first put you under my influence. Clearly, you're not in charge now. The good news is that I don't hold grudges, and I always do what I say I'm going to do. I told you tonight that I wanted to fuck the shit out of you, and I am. The bindings are for your benefit, sort of. Tell me, are you dominant with all your lovers?"

"Yes, I am. Control turns me on. You saw me get off while I taunted you."

"Would you like to get off again? I can give you as many orgasms as you want tonight. More importantly, Victoria, when I leave tomorrow, I can make you capable of having multiple orgasms any time you want, within reason, that is. Would four in one night be enough? Too few? Or is it too many? You choose.

"The sky's the limit; higher, if you don't mind. Why would you do this for me after the way I treated you?"

"Victoria, I pride myself in the treatment of my lovers, you included. I always try to leave them with a little post-hypnotic 'gift'. The ability to experience multiple orgasms is going to be my parting gift to you."

"Now to the present. Vicki, we both know that you like to tie up your lovers. So do I. We're a lot alike in some ways. I'll cut to the chase. You've already done your dominating for tonight. It's my turn, but you can choose. I can put you back under my control and make you experience sex with me any way I want, from extasy to sheer terror." Victoria's beautiful green eyes opened wide. "Or... you can experience what it's like to be the one who's dominated, just for tonight. You don't even have to like it. All I want is for you to allow your natural resistance to come to the surface. I'll take it from there. In fact, just be yourself, Victoria. I won't leave any marks," he said smiling wickedly.

Randy rose to go to the refrigerator, stooped down on his haunches, and reached inside. "You're in luck. I found the last bottle of wine. Here, let me pour it for you." He brought the filled wine glass to Victoria's lips, which were thoroughly parched from her whistling performance. Randy lowered the glass and put it carefully on the coffee table. Time to choose, Vicki. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to untie me, you naughty boy," she said, announcing her decision. "You shouldn't treat your Mistress this way. Untie me at once or you'll never get another chance to have me fuck you."

"Randy chuckled. "Is that so, Mistress?" asked the master hypnotist. I think I'm looking at a pretty good chance right now. Here," he said putting the two glasses to one side of the couch. Scooping up the remainder of the silk straps, the mask and the two unused dildos, he put them on the couch next to him. He rose and helped the kneeling beauty to her feet. "Sit down on the end of the table. Be careful; I promised no marks. Veronica, I'm going to take the belt off. I may decide to use it somewhat differently later." He undid the buckle and folded the belt, snaping the leather firmly against his open hand, to increase his menace. "Sit down."

Randy dropped the belt on the couch and retrieved two of the silken cords. Kneeling in front of his submissive-to-be, he attached both of her long, slim legs to the stumpy wooden legs of the coffee table and stepped back to admire his handiwork. "An hour or so ago, you made me beg to touch these little titties of yours," Randy said as he stooped down and began to unbutton the final buttons on her soft white satin blouse, pausing to slide his hand under the white material, lightly touching flesh to flesh in the space just above and below her breasts, but never actually touching her tiny tits.

"Randy, don't you dare treat your Mistress like this."

A Hidden Asset Revealed

"About that, Victoria," said the master hypnotist, "now that our roles have reversed, I expect you to call me 'Sir,' or 'Master'."

"I will do no such thing, you insolent little boy. Don't you touch me again."

Randy reached down and cupped her soft breast, quickly seizing her stiff nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The master hypnotist applied soft pressure to Vicki's dark nub while he used the rest of his hand to scoop up the rest of her tit. Vicki tried to twist away, but Randy just squeezed harder. "I like these itty-bitty tits, Victoria; they're fun. I'm going to untie your hands and allow you to have a few sips of your wine. Would you like that, Victoria?" he asked.