The Amazing Randy Traps a Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, many times."

"Have you ever allowed a lover to cum inside it?"

"Never. It's disgusting."

The Amazing Randy closed the gap between his genitals and Veronica's pink lips so that with effort, the supine blonde beauty with all the beautiful hair could reach his now-limp penis, Randy lifted his cock into the naked beauty's open mouth and began to push as his erection grew to its former stiffness. He hunched up as closely as he could, sending his penis deeper into Veronica's mouth as she gently sucked and massaged, matching her fellation to his rhythm. Randy covered her face and eyes with his hands and then drew them upwards, parting her long tresses into two parts, as thick as rope, but oh so much softer, and beautiful. Randy wrapped the twin lengths around his hands and pulled her head and his cock together as he began to fuck her face in earnest.

Veronica matched his pace, fiddling with her clit, still sensitive from her previous thunderous orgasms. Slowly, she removed the pink dildo from her ass and then re-inserted it, stroking and mimicking anal sex.

Randy, still charged from his frustrating encounter with the deceitful talent scout, now completely submissive and sucking his cock while pleasuring herself, could feel his own release coming closer to the surface. Veronica yielded to his hold on her beautiful yellow reins and allowed him to fuck her mouth without resistance. The haughty cougar braced herself for Randy's nearing eruption.

Randy pushed and grunted as he could feel contractions only moments away. His lover matched his pace with the anal dildo and her hands as Veronica worked herself back towards a third set of sexual convulsions. She was close. Randy loosened his grip on her beautiful flaxen hair and re-located his hands to her tiny breasts, seizing and pinching as he pulled her nipples hard, lifting them above her heaving ribs. Formerly flat, Veronica's tits were roughly jerked upwards into three dimensions, all the while sending pleasure/pain signals to her brain.

Grunts and moans turned into muted screams as Veronica rose from the coffee table, climaxing yet again. Randy's cock exploded as thick, gooey cum flew out of his squirting dickhead and into the top of her throat. Additional contractions, each one only slightly smaller than the last, quickly filled Veronica's mouth with thick, salty jism. She did not spit it out. Squeezing her lips together, careful not to spill, she settled back slowly onto the table while The Amazing Randy withdrew his shrinking, drained penis while he admired his cocksmanship. His eyes were concentrated on her pursed cheeks when Veronica ripped the dildo out of her ass with a single pull and a second sharp climax rocked her model's frame with a jolt. With a gulp, she swallowed her mouthful of cum, finally lying limp, head still hanging off the table's edge.

Advice and Admonitions

"No more, Randy; I'm done."

"Me too. Vicki, if you'd like to use the bathroom to recover, I want to discuss some things when you come out." The forty-year-old talent scout from the West Coast who had ducked into Albuquerque to see what she thought would be just another minor league magic show before returning to corporate headquarters said, "Sure, give me a few minutes to pull myself together. Then, smiling, she added. "Young man, you are the sauciest boy I've ever met. Good for you."

Randy put his pants and shoes back on and sat alone on the couch. When Victoria re-appeared, she was wrapped in a white silk bathrobe, tied tight around her high, thin waist. The effect, supported and framed perfectly by her long golden hair, was like watching a Greek goddess rising from the ocean- breathtaking.

Randy patted the couch, indicating that he wanted Veronica to join him. Holding her hands as he guided his tormenter, now lover, onto the couch, he spoke. "Veronica, I hereby release you from all of my hypnotic control except your responses to me, which must continue to be truthful. I'll be leaving in a few minutes and I have to do a little housekeeping, but before I do I have a few questions to ask you. Do you mind?"

"No."

"Knowing what you know now, if you could go back, would you have played tonight any differently?"

"Randy, tonight I came four separate times. I wouldn't change a thing."

"Fair enough. What about the future? Will you go easier on the men you seduce?"

Veronica stared at The Amazing Randy and confessed. "Not much. I do enjoy it when men grovel."

"Don't change, Vicki, but you need to get them off. Think of how I've treated you tonight."

"Vicki, in a few minutes I'm going to leave. As soon as I close the door behind me you will clean up the room, put away your toys and go to bed. When you awaken, it will be just another day. When you get back to Hollywood you will explain that you didn't think I was ready. You will see to it that Pepe's gets access to top quality talent."

"Embrace your fetish, but think of your submissives as lovers and make sure you allow them to get off. Finally, on occasion you will tell your lovers that you want them to assume a dominant role and you will enjoy needing to please as much as you enjoy being pleased."

"You will forget who I am, what I do, and what we've done here tonight."

The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist opened the door, looked back, and said, "I almost forgot. From now on, you may have as many orgasms in a single encounter...after you get your partners off." He closed the door.

Tomorrow was his day off. He planned on sleeping-in.