The Amazing Randy Traps a Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria nodded "yes," but added "I will never call you, or any man 'Master'."

The Amazing Randy chuckled. "Apparently, you have forgotten your circumstances. Let's review. "Victoria, you are my slave now. You are the one who is trussed up like a turkey. If I wish to do so, I can make you call every single man you encounter from this moment on 'Master' ... but I can be nice." He reached behind the statuesque beauty and freed her hands, handing her the cold glass.

Victoria hung her head as she sat quietly sipping her wine. After a few minutes, Randy took her empty glass away and said, "Victoria, take all the pins out of your hair and put them here in my hand- every one of them. I want to see how long it is. I want to rub my balls with it. No, I want you to rub my balls and stroke me with it, it looks plenty long enough... and soft."

Although she could have refused Randy's instruction, Victoria understood that disobedience would result in punishment. "That's what I would do," she thought. She glanced over at the brown leather belt. Randy didn't need his power to make her afraid. She already was. Victoria raised her hands and began the hairpin removal process, depositing each pin carefully into the hypnotist's outstretched hand. Randy's gaze was riveted on the top of her head as, one by one, smaller sections of her hairdo shifted until the final pin was removed and only her hands prevented the blond tresses from plummeting down from their perch like Rapunzel in her tower. Victoria stared at her "Master" and dropped her hands to her sides. A golden avalanche of soft yellow hair cascaded all the way to the table, covering her shoulders and the back of her blouse.

Randy had never seen such beautiful hair, a lifetime's worth of growth. He reached over and grasped a full handful, manipulating it, pushing his fingers through tiny tufts of flaxen curls as if he were a pirate sifting through a chest of doubloons. Randy used his free hand to unzip his pants, letting them fall to his feet. He loosened his grip on Victoria's hair just enough to allow him to take up enough slack to draw her hair to his genitals. The young performer began to stroke his erection, masturbating as if his penis were encased in velvet. "You touched me already once tonight, Victoria, remember?" Victoria nodded. "Those were vastly different circumstances. I want you to use those pretty hands and your hair to stroke my cock and balls, slowly, very slowly. I need not tell you the consequences if you don't do it exactly as I say."

"I will, Randy," said the sitting, disheveled beauty as she picked-up her yellow tresses with both hands and began to stroke his erection like she was patting a favorite pet dry after giving it a bath.

"Veronica," Randy said, "I have already told you that you must call me 'Master'. You are no longer my 'Mistress'. You are meat, and my meat at that. "Now," he said as he reached down to pick up his discarded belt, once again demonstrating his apparent willingness to use it as an instrument of painful punishment, "What's my name, Veronica?"

Veronica continued her slow massage of Randy's cock as she raised her head and spoke softly through clenched teeth, barely above a whisper. "Master."

"Say it again. Who is your master? Who is going to use your body any way he wishes?"

"You."

"Who?" Randy asked as if he were hard of hearing, but Veronica knew that he was waiting for her surrender, demanding that she formally acknowledge her subservience to him.

"You, Master," she said without missing a stroke.

Now that the thin blonde had finally admitted that she was no longer in control, it was time to reward her. Randy stepped back and reached for a smallish throw pillow leaning against the middle cushion. "Veronica, it must be hard on your little-boy ass, sitting there. Lift it up and let me slide this pillow under." She lifted her haunches in silent compliance.

"Finish taking off your blouse. It compliments your impressive figure, by the way. You really are a remarkably attractive woman, Veronica. And your hair!" he exclaimed; "you have the most beautiful hair of any woman I've ever met."

Randy was still working up "Contestant Number Three," as if he were on-stage. All that was missing were the spotlights and the audience. He knew that this magnificent, slightly surly woman was as depraved as he was. She had already demonstrated that she enjoyed mistreating her lovers, using her ample physical beauty and wits to recruit willing submissives. Veronica Dunham was a real "piece of work."

Randy, on the other hand, could hardly point his finger or throw stones, and he knew it. Randy enjoyed bondage and occasionally gave a little psychic "push" to lovers who might initially be reluctant to assume a submissive role. Ultimately, Randy's lovers all had any memory of their experience with "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" erased, except for his little "gifts." Tonight, he would leave Veronica with a post-hypnotic suggestion allowing her to have multiple orgasms over the course of a single night, but not before sating his need to control this beautiful woman for his own satisfaction. He figured it for a fair trade.

Veronica removed her blouse and threw it on the floor, making no attempts to cover her nakedness. "Now lie back and put your head on this pillow," the half-naked hypnotist instructed as he positioned a second throw pillow under her head, but only after clearing her golden mane out of the way. "Give me your right arm. Now, give me your other arm."

In Her Own Web

Randy secured Veronica's runway-model-thin arms to the table legs. He wanted to see her completely naked, but that meant that her form-fitting slacks had to be removed. Reaching under the elastic band he pulled them to the floor. He quickly untied and then retied each leg as he finished the job, taking slacks, panty hose, and black panties with a single tug. The lovely model had nothing left to offer as incentive to control anyone. She was the one under control.

Randy knelt by the silent splayed beauty examining his former Mistress. His first impression was that his earlier assessment of her had been correct. Her legs were spectacular in both length and form, sleek calves leading up to long, slender thighs, which connected to slim, "little boy" hips. The gap between her thighs was big, allowing Randy, if he chose, full access to her pussy, which was hidden behind a golden tuft of pubic hair.

Determined to take his time with the helpless woman who had wanted to leave him alone, tied, and with a throbbing erection with a healthy side of blue balls, Randy put his hands around Victoria's ankles and slowly moved over her calves, inching upwards and pausing occasionally to grab her well-developed muscles, not unlike he was examining a prize filly before a race. As he passed her knees, which were still free to open or close horizontally, Randy split the two apart with his body and continued to slide his hands upward over her thighs until, halfway to her golden apex, he increased the pressure of his thumbs as he grabbed little handfuls of flesh. Eventually, he stopped shy of the entrance to Veronica's pussy and just kneaded her skin, occasionally rubbing, but always softly, as a lover would.

Veronica, though she preferred to dictate the pace in her lovemaking and to deny her submissive lovers one favor or another as she used them, was well aware of her own erogenous zones, even if it was her fetish to make men grovel for access to them. Tied hand and foot, naked, and forced to submit to a man a full fifteen years her junior, she was still a woman. Her body would react to stimulus, and as Randy's hands advanced on her pussy, she grew wet with anticipation.

The master hypnotist continued his advance until his thumbs began to poke through the blonde thicket, sensing her wetness and rooting around for her clitoris. Even though she knew it was coming, Veronica shuddered when Randy's thumbs spread her pussy lips apart and his fingers found her clit. He diddled and probed her sex for a short while, stopping long before the naked blonde could begin her ascent to climax. Instead, he disengaged and sat back on the couch, leaning forward to pull the coffee table in close. The Amazing Randy picked up the two dildos and examined them. One was a simple, thin, jelly-like seven-inch replica.

He held it up so Veronica could see it. "Veronica, where do you use this?"

"In my ass... Master."

He held up the second dildo, elaborate, battery powered, and much larger. "And this one?"

"It's brand new. I haven't used it yet. It's supposed to rotate and even thrust."

"Let's break it in, shall we?" Using one hand, he rubbed the soft tip of the oversized phallus up and down Veronica's slit, basting it with her abundant wetness. Carefully aligning the tip, he advanced the dildo past her pussy lips and into her pussy, then withdrew it before plunging it in even deeper. After a third insertion, Randy made contact with the back of her pussy. He had the device as far in as it would fit. The young hypnotist used his free hand to search out her clit before beginning a slow, massaging motion.

Veronica moaned and tried to shift her hips, but could hardly move enough to establish a rhythm. Randy hit one of the control buttons and the phallus began to rotate, but elliptically, wobbling like a child's toy top. A second button engaged a thrusting motor. Veronica laid her head back on the pillow, savoring and moaning while Randy fucked her with the automatic cock. His free forefinger increased its windshield wiper motion across her sensitive swollen clit. "Faster," moaned the bound dominatrix.

"What's my name, Veronica?" said Randy as he pushed another button and the dildo's rotation increased its speed.

"Master," she said breathlessly as she reacted to the dildo's new motion, "Please go faster. Rub my clit faster."

Another two clicks and the battery-powered thruster increased its thumping penetration, simulating the increased rhythm of a lover with an enormous cock and a desperate need. "Is that better? Don't make me ask you my name again. I will punish you," said The Amazing Randy as he changed his diddle-rate like he had just turned a set of windshield wipers from "fast intermittent" to the first "continuous" setting.

Veronica's excitement rose. Her moans transformed to grunts timed to each thrust of the gigantic dildo and Randy's manipulation of her most sensitive part. Randy reduced the speed of both his finger stimulation and the mechanical cock to the lowest. Veronica bucked in protest, the road to climax suddenly blocked. Frustration, the same frustrated need that all her conquests had felt, including the man who held the key to her second climax of the night, gripped her body, her muscles bracing for the coming release. She lay on the table like a terrified ritual offering, a blonde "goddess" face-to-face with the "serpent god" as she braced herself for sacrifice by some lost Amazon River tribe.

Randy leaned over to speak as Veronica raised her head for a better look at her tormenter. "Can you feel it? Can you feel what it's like to be your lover? I felt that way just a few hours ago. It was exciting."

"And then you left. Now, it's your turn to beg. Say 'please'."

"Please, please Master, don't leave me like this."

"Oh, don't worry; we're not done yet," said the smiling, semi-erect hypnotist, "far from it." Leaving the vibrator on low, The Amazing Randy got off the couch, knelt in close and bent his head opening his mouth. Without warning he lunged at the "sacrifice" and took her left tit in his mouth, sucking it hard. At the same time, he increased the power on the mechanical intruder to maximum and the rotating piston resumed its motion at its highest speed.

Veronica threw her head back into the pillow and arched her hips in instant response. In no time she had returned to the place where her "Master" had left her only a minute ago. Randy softly nibbled on Veronica's tit, biting just hard enough to draw her attention away from her pussy.

"Harder, Master, do what you want; just please bite me a little harder, Please! I can't take much more of this."

Randy increased his bite pressure another notch and looked at Veronica's face for a response. Her eyes were closed and her teeth clenched tight as her sexual frustration moved towards maximum. Randy changed his grip on the dildo to free up his index finger and immediately used it to flick at her clit. He made contact and switched the "windshield wiper" motion to its highest setting.

Veronica cried out, but only so loud as her tormenter/lover had allowed. The bound blonde goddess' climax ripped through her like an electric current. Her muscles tightened simultaneously as she squeezed her pussy around the mechanical phallus. Randy turned off the vibrator and withdrew it rapidly while still biting her tit. A second wave of sensation rocked Veronica who simply slumped, her body exhausted from exertion.

"Would you like something to drink, Veronica?" asked Randy.

Yes, Master, please."

"There's no more wine. Would you like cold water instead?"

"Master, I need a drink. I'll have some vodka, please. Would you please pour me some over ice?

"I will," said Randy as he rose and moved to the refrigerator while Veronica, still spread-eagled on the coffee table, caught her breath. When he returned, promised drink in hand, he sat down on the couch and put the tumbler on the floor. "Veronica, who am I?" he asked.

"My Master," said the talent scout.

"If your Master instructs you to do something, do you do it?

"Yes, Master."

"Have I hurt you or mistreated you in any way differently or worse than you treated me?"

"No, Master."

"How many orgasms have you had tonight?"

"Two... and a half."

"I'm going to untie your hands and feet so that you can go to the bathroom and stretch your legs before you come back and have your drink. Would you like that, Veronica?"

"Yes, Master."

Ten minutes later, Veronica emerged from the bathroom and re-entered the main room. Randy lifted her drink from the floor and went to give it to her, pausing for a moment to admire the woman he had just tormented all the way to orgasm. Veronica was a credit to both her gender and her age. Randy had been half a decade off with his initial estimate, and he made these judgements for a living, pretty much so anyway. Her hair, which had somehow magically been brushed back into its original luster, framed her leggy, tanned body. The only two parts of her that were not some shade of gold, were her skin, white evidence of her bikini's tan lines, and her emerald green eyes. He could smell a soft sweet woman's fragrance, Chanel. It had been recently applied.

A Truce Proposed

He handed the glass to Veronica, and said, "Veronica, tell me the truth. Do you have something you want to say to me?"

"Yes, Master."

"Say it."

"Can we both sit down on the couch, please Master?"

"Certainly. Please excuse me for not offering a seat to you earlier."

"Master, I don't want to call you "Master" anymore. The way I see it, we've both had our turn being in charge. You are my Master until you say otherwise. I will do as you say... but... I want to call you "Randy." You don't have to make me do anything anymore, Master. Please take me any way you want; I will give you what you wish. Just please let me call you by your name. Let me make love to you."

"Randy's fine, Veronica. I never wanted to be your Master, but it was kind of fun for me for a while. We're both into control, Vicki," he said reverting to the more familial form of her name. There's nothing wrong about that fantasy until you start mistaking it for reality. When I control my lovers, I want to see how much they want to please me. I find out by doing my best to please them. We both walk away, winners."

"I'm sure that there are lots of guys out there who want you to do to them what you did to me. I actually had fun pretending, but I always knew that we'd end up here on this couch. Your other boy toys can still be mistreated, but you need to remember that they're your lovers. You have a responsibility to them when you're in control, just as I have a responsibility to you tonight. We have responsibility for each other's pleasure."

When they were done with their drinks, Randy leaned over and kissed Veronica, ever so gently, on the forehead. "Vicki, lie down on the coffee table with your face over one edge and your hands under your pussy, but don't play with yourself until I say it's ok. Use the pillow to lift your ass up in the air. For now, I am still your master.

"You are here to please your master, aren't you Vicki?"

"I am, Master," she said as she moved to the coffee table.

"It would please me if you would continue to act as if you were under duress. It turns me on to see a beautiful woman like you afraid and begging while I use her body for my pleasure, just like you do. One of the things which pleases me the most is the look on a beautiful woman's face when she surrenders to sensation, so strong, so determined-looking. I want to see that look again, tonight. Would you like that?"

"No, Master," she said, answering her lover's question by slipping into the role he had just described. "Please. I know I said that I'd do anything, but please don't hit me with that belt. I'm here on the table like you said. I know you're going to spank my "little-boy ass" with that wicked thing."

The Amazing Randy knew an invitation when he heard one. "But what if I want to spank you with it?"

"Well, maybe once or twice, if you think it's best, Master. Please," said Veronica, "no more than three times. I haven't been that bad, really."

"Randy picked up the belt and folded it once to make it a strap more than a whip. He snapped it menacingly. "You do have a tiny ass, Veronica; it begs for the strap." Whack! He brought the leather belt down on Vicki's clenched rear-end just hard enough to make her wince, but not to really hurt her. "Ouch," she cried. Whack! The belt came down again, but in a different spot. Veronica cried out again.

"Ouch!"

Before she could elaborate, the ersatz whip came down a third and final time. Randy could see the pink tones rising where the strap had fallen. "Veronica, do I have to tie you again?"

"No, Master, just please don't hit me with the strap. It hurts."

The young hypnotist gently massaged Veronica's ass and then spit into its crack. Saliva slid down the slim groove until it was met by Randy's index and middle finger, fresh from Veronica's still-wet pussy. He worked his finger around her asshole before slowly penetrating, forcing her resisting sphincter to yield. More spit and more pressure allowed Randy's finger into her rectum as she tried to relax to receive the inevitable. With his free hand, the dominant stage performer placed the small dildo in Veronica's open mouth, commanding her to coat it with her own saliva. Turning his attention back to his buried finger, he withdrew and replaced flesh with jellied rubber, forcing the slim artificial phallus to its base, where it tapered, providing a place for her sphincter muscle to grab and hold it tightly in place.

Randy gave his hostage a minute to allow the dildo to seat itself before ordering her to roll over, being careful to neither sit on the dildo, nor to let it slide out. Taking her left hand, he slid it up under her thigh until she could grasp the protruding sex toy's plug. Then, he took her other hand and positioned it on her bushy sex.

"Veronica, when I tell you, you may begin using both your hands to bring yourself to climax. You can play gently until then. Veronica began to slowly manipulate her clit, but did not use the dildo, now firmly anchored in her asshole while Randy got a chair and sat down close to her head, which was fully off the table, hanging while she rubbed herself, tiny moans voicing her approval of her current disposition. "Have you ever taken a man in your mouth, Veronica?" asked her "Master."