All Comments on 'The AMFOP'

by Jordan45

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
There_itisThere_itis11 months ago

Wow, that was one of the hottest stories I have ever read! It took a while to get started, but the way they broke down her defenses, her hot big tits, the sexy spanking, making her beg for it and finally fucking her properly. Wow, that was great! Please write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow… nine pages of non consent and you managed to write this shit on your own? No help from your masters and their big black cocks?. Wow u mast have recovered from your ADHD!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Gluck gluck gluck gluck."...That's the sound of this awful and stupid story drowning in the sewage...Must be written by someone like SS (Slob Slim) who envies and hate all young and happy people! Why? Because even when young he was SS!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just awful as the score indicates

Tdub8Tdub811 months ago

I think it needs a second chapter

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Way over rated by voters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a rambling hopeless story - and still not finished!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

good story

ThatnewgirlThatnewgirl11 months ago

Whoa. Super hot story. Almost made me late to work trying to read a few more paragraphs. Lol. Hopefully more to come soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot story! hoping for a part two. Would enjoy seeing Amy getting used and loving it. Even Mark could be grateful that the awakening will benefit him also. Impressive descriptions of her changing into a hot slut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, really great story. Definitely going to go back to this one more than once.

gilardino123gilardino1239 months ago

Looking forward to more like this!

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Wow! I’ve read nothing like this. What a ride! Total male fantasy and feminist nightmare.

Mohawk08v2Mohawk08v26 months ago

I am so looking forward to find out what Slim and Doug do to Amy. Thank you for the kind words about The Work of Art. Feedback from other authors is truly meaningful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can't wait for the sequel to 'My wife's big mouth'. But I really want to get the follow up to this with Slim and Doug having their fun too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous