The Amulet: A Blessing or A curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she breathed heavily.

She handed me the thing she'd retrieved from under the bed then began dusting herself off. I looked at the object and discovered it actually was a pouch of some kind, the material a soft leather, the top held closed by a strip of leather. Hefting it in my hand I heard a slight jingling sound, almost like coins. I also noticed it felt warm to the touch.

"Well, don't just stand there, open it," Bree said as she finished using my shirt to wipe the dirt off her face.

Handing my phone to her I untied the leather strip and pulled the top open. Taking a quick peek inside I told her to hold out her hand. When she did, I placed my free hand under hers and dumped the contents of the pouch into hers. What came out was some sort of necklace. It was hard to make out exactly what the centerpiece was due to the baked-on layer of dirt that covered most of it. All I could tell was it had a triangular shape, about two inches wide by three inches long. Each side of the triangle had an octangular shaped crystal shaft, with a longer one hanging down from the bottom. The frame of the necklace was made of what I thought to be copper, as well as the chain that was hooked to the top through a rounded piece. Stuffing the leather pouch into my back pocket I reached up and held Bree's hand in mine. Next I used the thumb of my other to rub the center to see if I could clear some of the dirt off. As I rubbed I felt a tingle in my groin. Enough dirt came off that we could see it was some kind of gemstone, red in color.

"Holy shit! Is that a ruby?" Bree asked, a hint of hopefulness in her voice.

I stared at the part I could see, and for the briefest of moments I could've sworn it glowed. It happened so fast I marked it down as a trick of the light.

"I don't think so. I think it's just some cheap costume jewelry," I answered.

"Oh well, I like it anyway. It looks really old," she remarked.

I had to agree with that. It did look old, incredibly old. And definitely homemade.

Holding out her hand she told me to put it on her. Slipping the chain over her head I noticed the centerpiece fell just low enough to nestle against the upper swell of her breasts. Again, as I stared at it, I thought I saw it glow.

I was just about to mention it to Bree when a thunderous clap shook the shack, followed by a spattering of raindrops. Instantly I thought of my sleeping bag. If we were going to be stuck here, then we'd needed something comfortable to sit on. I ran out the door and sprinted to my jeep to grab the sleeping bag out of the back. Just as I reached the safety of the shack the heavens opened up and released a torrent of rain. Unrolling the sleeping bag, I placed it over the springs near the edge of the bed and sat down. It wasn't until then that I noticed Bree scrolling through the pictures on my phone.

"Damn, your phone takes better photos than that piece of crap I have," she stated, then added, "Jeez, I didn't know my puss was so hairy."

If I'd been drinking anything I'm positive it would have come spewing out and flying across the room.

"Don't look so shocked, I'm sure you've heard worse," she said as she sat next to me.

"Yeah, but not from my sister," I replied.

"Sister, smistser, get a grip Leroy," she told me as she stared at one of the photos that showed her crotch in glorious high definition.

I began to worry that she was going to delete them, so I asked, "You're not going to delete them, are you?"

She stopped looking at my phone and turned all her attention my way.

"Why not? Oh wait...you're going to jack off to them, aren't you?" she snickered.

"Noooo," I stammered.

With a wicked grin she said, "Yes you are! You want to whack off to pictures of your sister's pussy. What a perv, Leroy."

"Look, you can't even tell who it is," I lamely offered in defense.

That was true. In all the photos where she was under the bed, not one of them showed her face. The ones I'd taken after she was out did, but they didn't show anything bad, just her covered in dust. I watched anxiously as she scrolled through all of the pictures. When she was done she turned and looked me in the eyes.

"You do realize that I can't let you keep these. I mean seriously, what if someone gets hold of your phone and finds them. Someone like Mom or Dad for instance," she said.

"Yeah, I know," I told her, positive she heard the sadness in my voice.

"I'll tell you what, you can keep the ones that don't show my ass. They're kinda funny," she said.

With a glimmer of hope I pushed my luck by asking, "Can I keep at least one of the risky ones?"

"I'll think about it if you'll go get the cooler. I could use something cold to drink," she responded, her lips curled in a half grin.

The prospect of going outside didn't make me feel too good. Looking through the door I could see the sheets of rain pouring down and knew that I'd be soaked to the bone before I made it halfway to the jeep. Another thing I was almost positive was, she'd delete the pictures while I was gone.

"Well?" I could hear a hint of impatience in her voice.

With a groan I stood and headed for the door. Once there I gave her a backwards glance, then darted for the jeep. Sure enough, I was completely drenched before I reached it. With a grunt I pulled the cooler out of the back and trudged through the mud back to the shack. Brianna was sitting on the bed, so I carried the cooler over and placed it about two feet in front of her. With another groan I straightened up and leaned backwards to stretch my aching back. As I stood there a large pool of water formed at my feet.

"Jesus Lee, you look like a drowned rat," Bree snickered.

"You think!" I shot back snidely.

Bree's face softened, then took on a worried expression.

"You should really get out of those wet clothes before you get sick," she said, the concern in her voice genuine.

"Well, I would, only I didn't bring a change of clothes with me," I retorted rather sarcastically.

"Just go naked, it's not cold in here," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, right," I snorted.

As I shook the water out of my hair Brianna got up and walked over to me. I wasn't sure what she wanted until she knelt down in front of me and began to untie my boots. Holding each leg, she helped me step out of them. Once that was done she reached up and started to undo the snap on my jeans.

Grabbing her hands, I shouted, "Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?"

"Stop being a wuss!" she exclaimed, as her fingers slid my zipper down.

Something in the way she'd said that got to me. I didn't get angry or anything like that. Instead, I felt comforted. My big sister wanted to help me, something she's done all my life, and all I was doing was making it harder for her to do it. So instead of fighting her I just stood there and kept my mouth shut.

Unfortunately, as soon as she started to pull my pants and boxers down something rather disturbing leapt to the front of my brain. Because I was soaking wet, and despite what she'd said about it not being cold in here, it was to me, I knew my cock would be a shriveled piece of meat trying to sink back into my body. For some odd reason, I found the idea of my sister seeing my dick in a diminished state completely unacceptable. Panicking, I tried desperately to conjure up images that would get the blood flowing down there. I even pictured Bree bent over with her ass up in the air, her pussy on full display. It didn't work because only God can perform miracles. There simply wasn't enough time before my jeans and boxers were down around my ankles. I waited for her to comment on the size of my shrunken cock.

To my utter amazement all she said was, "Not bad Leroy."

Unsure why she'd said that I glanced down, fully expecting my dick to be a shriveled nub. I was completely stunned to find just the opposite. Instead of being shrunken, my cock actually stood out from my groin in a semi hard state. It started to grow a little more when I felt a puff of her hot breath hit it.

She knelt there for just a few seconds before standing and telling me to finish undressing, her voice sounding slightly ragged. I stepped out of my jeans and boxers but left my socks on. Fortunately, my hiking boots were waterproof and had kept them dry. As I undressed she moved over to the bed and sat down. Since I had my back to her I wasn't aware of what she was doing until I heard the sound of the camera's shutter on my phone.

Without thinking I spun around to face her only to be met with her holding my phone and rapidly snapping pictures of me, an amused look on her face. Taking my boxers, I wrung out as much water as I could, then put them back on. Bree stood near the cooler, my dusty shirt in one hand and a smug look on her face. Without saying a word, I went over and sat on the bed.

"Here, put this on, it'll help keep you warmer," she said, reaching out to hand me the shirt.

"Thanks," I said meekly, touched by her tender tone.

Warmth did indeed start to flow into me, at least in the groin area, but it wasn't because of the shirt. Bree had turned and was bent over the cooler rummaging around in the ice, her skirt riding high on her thighs. I sat there feeling my balls start to relax as I studied her legs. I had to admit that my sister had fantastic legs. I mean, truly fantastic legs. They were long and tight, and very toned. When my eyes settled on where the hem of her skirt lay, I couldn't help but wish it would ride up just a little higher. When she started to stand I averted my gaze and took in the open cooler. I wasn't sure what all she had in there, but from what I could see it was completely full of ice. That explained why it was so damn heavy.

When she turned around she was holding a bottle of our dad's Jim Beam. She unscrewed the top and handed the bottle to me.

"Take a couple of shots of that, it'll warm you up," she said, stepping over and holding out the dripping bottle.

"Dad's gonna be pissed when he finds out you raided his stash," I remarked as I took the bottle from her.

"Yeah, well, Dad and Mom aren't going to be back home for another week, so that gives us plenty of time to replace it, doesn't it," she shot back.

"Us?" I inquired as I took a pull on the bottle.

"You're drinking it too," came her reply.

She had a point. As for our parents, they were off on a much-needed vacation, the first they've had in over five years. Dad had borrowed a friend's motorhome and now he and mom were tooling down the highways and byways exploring the country, their only expense gas and food. Brianna and I had secretly saved enough to pay for their gas and had surprised them with it right before they left.

The liquor burned on its way down, but once it settled in my gut I could feel a warmth spread through me. I took another swig before capping the bottle and setting it on the floor. Before I could get too comfortable she had me stand while she unzipped the sleeping bag. I watched her work, her nose wrinkling.

"Jeez Leroy, you really should wash this every now and then," she remarked, her tone no longer motherly.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked, knowing full well what she was referring to.

"It smells like it came from a whorehouse or something," she answered gruffly.

"Yeah..." I answered with a laugh.

After she had it opened she turned and said, "Make yourself useful and get us something to drink."

I couldn't really see what was in the cooler because of all the ice, so I just plunged my hand in and rummaged around until I felt cans. Thinking she packed some sodas, I pulled two out at the same time and was surprised that they were Bud Lights instead. When I glanced questioningly at her she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. She must have really raided dad's supply. I handed one to her then made to sit back down on the bed. Before I could she stopped me.

"Lose the boxers first," she commanded.

"Excuse me?" came my stunned reply.

"They're still wet. If you sit you'll get the inside of the bag wet too."

Another point for Bree. I had no idea of how long we would be stuck here, so it didn't make any sense to get the inside of the sleeping bag wet. Hell, for all I knew, we just might have to spend the night here; something I wasn't too keen on doing.

"Turn around," I told her.

"I don't think so. Besides, I've already seen it," she replied, her hands on her hips as she stared at me defiantly.

The look on her face reminded me of the times she dared me to do something.

"You want to see it again, fine," I growled, secretly liking the idea of flashing my dick in front of her.

Hooking my thumbs in the waistband, I yanked my boxers down until I had them around my ankles. Once I stood up I placed my hands on my hips and stared back at her. Fortunately, all was right in the groin area, my cock was hanging down proudly, still in a state of semi arousal.

"Not bad, little brother. Not bad at all," she whispered, a blush rising on her face, the twin points pushing out from under her tube top evidence she liked what she saw.

I'm not hung like a horse, but I am slightly above average at nearly six and a half inches, with a healthy thickness too. As she stood there openly glaring at my cock I decided to give her something to think about. Staring openly at her chest, I flexed the muscles in my cock making it bounce slightly. Her eyes widened a little at that. Grinning I picked my phone up and began scrolling through the pictures until I found the one I liked the most. As I stared at it the grin on my face took on a lecherous appearance. Apparently she noticed.

"What the hell Leroy? Are you looking at my ass again?" Bree asked, stepping over so she could see the picture too.

"Not just your ass, sister dearest," I chuckled.

Snatching the phone from my hand she stared at the photo, then as if talking to herself said, "Damn, I really need to trim that up."

"Yeah, you are a little bushy, but personally I like it," I stated matter-of -factly.

Without taking her eyes from the phone she asked, "You like hairy pussies?"

"What's not to like? There's nothing wrong with being natural. Truthfully though, I had you pegged as a shaver. But hey..." shrugging my shoulders and leaving it unfinished.

Bree handed the phone back to me and picked up the bottle of bourbon. She took several long pulls before returning it to the floor. She glanced at my cock then fixed me with an unusual stare and asked, "Does staring at my pussy get you hard?"

"Jesus Bree, I'm not gonna answer that," I told her.

"C'mon, humor me. Did you get hard when I was stuck under the bed while you were staring at my ass?" I could see the mischief in her eyes as she waited for me to answer.

"To tell you the truth, I did. I got so hard that if you weren't my sister I would've buried my face in your slit, right before I fucked the living shit out of you. Does that answer your question?"

Smiling wickedly, her eyes gleaming, she replied, "Yeah, but I have one more question."

"One more," I told her, wondering where all this was leading.

"Is that the picture you wanted to keep?" she asked, pointing to the phone in my hand.

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"Why?"

"Boy, you won't let this go will you," I said.

"I just want to know why you'd want to keep that particular picture. Is it because it shows everything? It doesn't even show my face," she quizzed.

"That's what makes it so perfect. Everything about it is perfect sis. Hell, if this were a black and white photograph it'd be hanging in some French museum as a work of art," I told her.

"Thank you, that was sweet of you to say that. Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you," she quietly said.

"What kind of a deal?" I asked, my interest piqued.

Smiling broadly, she said, "I'll let you keep this one picture, but only if you let me keep one of you fully hard."

Completely flabbergasted by what she'd said, it took me several seconds before I stammered out, "You can't be serious?"

"I'm very serious. You get what you want, and I get what I want. It's a win win for both of us," she replied, her tone leaving no doubt about how serious she was.

"So how do you propose I get hard?" I asked.

"Can't you get hard looking at the picture?"

"Probably not," I lied. I knew full well that I could, I just wanted to see how far she was going to take this. It didn't take long for me to find out.

"How about if I showed you my tits. Would that get you hard?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

Caught off guard all I could do was stand there with my mouth hanging open as she lowered the tube top and exposed what I would have to say was the most exquisite set of tits I'd ever seen. They sat perfectly on her chest without a hint of sag, the quarter sized areolas light tannish in color, the nipples hard and pointing straight at me. If I had to guess I'd put their size in the c cup range, bordering on a d cup.

She stepped close enough to almost run into me and said, "Give me the phone, and take off your shirt."

I'd forgotten all about having my shirt on. I mean shit, if you're standing around with your dingleberries out in the wind, then you don't give much mind whether you have a shirt on or not. Handing the phone over I pulled off my shirt and let it drop to the floor. Before I had a chance to ask her what she was going to do I felt her hand wrap around my cock and slowly start to stroke it. Thankfully, the tiny gasp that escaped my lips was drowned out by the sound of the rain beating down on the roof. Wide-eyed I looked down and stared as her hand glided smoothly over my shaft, the sensation causing my heart to beat faster and faster in my chest. Just the knowledge that it was my sister's hand wrapped around my cock sent shivers of pleasure coursing through my body. I was at a loss to understand why. Hell, I was at a loss to understand anything that was happening, because so much blood was pumping into my penis, my brain had become a ghost town.

Shortly she stopped pumping and began taking pics of my cock. It stuck out in front of me like a steel pole, harder and thicker than I'd ever seen it before. I thought she was done when she placed the phone on the ice chest and picked up my shirt. To my utter amazement she stepped behind me and pressed those glorious tits against my back before reaching around and grasping my throbbing cock in her hand once more. The feel of her tits mashed against my skin, her hard nipples pressing into me, and her hot breath tickling the hairs on the back of my neck sent chills racing up and down my spine. Knowing that it was my sister jacking me off should have caused me to feel some sort of disgust. Instead, I found myself more aroused than I'd ever been before. I was lost in a world of pleasure I didn't even know existed. She manipulated my cock like a pro, making sure to smear the pre-cum leaking out all along the shaft for easier stroking. The pounding of the rain against the roof didn't hide the moans floating endlessly from my mouth.

Bree leaned in and placed her lips near my ear, then said in a throaty whisper, "You know that if you ever tell anyone about this, I'll never speak to you again."

All I could do was nod my head as the pleasure coursing through me hit its zenith. My knees buckled slightly as the first shot of cum erupted violently from the tip of my cock. I felt something soft wrap around the head of my penis as more and more cum shot from my dick. The intensity of my orgasm was by far the best I'd ever experience in my life. It was like time stopped, and my whole being turned into jelly. I don't know how long my euphoria lasted. It felt like forever but was more like a couple of seconds. Once Brianna released herself from me I actually stumbled backwards and sank onto the bed, my entire body still quivering from the pleasure.

123456...9