The Amulet: A Blessing or A curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfazed, she said, "Answer me this. Before we found this, did you ever have any thoughts of fucking me?"

"No," I replied truthfully.

"And I've never had any thoughts about fucking you either. But since we found it, that seems to be all we think about. How do you explain that?"

I couldn't. But I gave it a try anyway.

"I think what happened is we got drunk and somehow ended up fucking. I also think we both enjoyed it so much we don't want to stop. How's that for an explanation?"

There was fire in her eyes as she barked, "Mark my words Leroy, there's forces at play here that we can't even phantom! This thing could turn out to be a blessing."

"Or maybe that thing is cursed. That's why it was abandoned out in the middle of nowhere," I jokingly remarked

Bree stared at me wide-eyed. I could see the wheels in her head turning as she pondered what I'd said. I couldn't help but wonder if I'd opened another can of worms? Was she really thinking the amulet was cursed now? I had to nip that in the butt.

"Seriously, Bree?" The tone of my voice implied that I thought she was being an idiot.

Her face turned red as she abruptly stood up. Pointing a finger at me she growled, "You'll see," before stomping out of the kitchen.

"Can I have some of whatever you've been smoking?" I shot back sarcastically.

I was rinsing off my plate when I heard the front door slam shut, followed by the sound of Bree's car.

All day long I kicked myself for pissing her off. When night came I kicked myself a little harder. For hours I mopped around the empty house unable to find anything that would take my mind off of Bree. The only thing that saved me from being completely miserable were the pictures on my phone. After a good wank I slept, but not peacefully. I was plagued by dreams telling my subconscious mind that something wasn't right. I knew what it was, because it was something that has been bothering me since we first found the amulet. I couldn't explain it, but my cock was actually getting bigger. I'd measured it earlier and found that I was now almost a full seven inches long when hard, which was almost always lately.

Quitting time could not have arrived soon enough. Not only did I drive the big Tonka truck, but I'd also had to do several hours of manual labor during my shift, something I wasn't used to doing. Bone tired I climbed into my jeep and just sat there, thankful that today was hump day. Two more days before the weekend. That thought brought me back to the realization that Mom and Dad would also be home in two more days.

I knew I didn't want to cook tonight, and I wasn't sure whether Bree would be home or not, so I decided to pick up a pizza. Out of curiosity I texted Bree and asked if pizza was okay for dinner. I was pleased when she texted me back and said that sounded good. It let me know two things. First, she would be home, and secondly, if she were still mad at me she wouldn't have answered my text in the first place. That's just how she was.

It was a little after six by the time I left Phil's Pizza Emporium, AKA the only pizza joint in town. Another ten minutes and I pulled into our driveway intending to park in the back, only to be blocked by Bree's beetle. Parking behind her car I climbed out and headed for the back door. I could see a bucket of soapy water and the garden hose next to the car. Apparently she was planning on washing it, a complete waste of time around here in my opinion. I knew from past experience that it would be caked with a layer of dust in a matter of minutes once she finished. Shrugging my shoulders, I stepped into the kitchen and placed the pizza on the table, I didn't see Bree anywhere. After snagging a cold Pepsi from the fridge I sat down and grabbed a piece of pie and began to eat.

Halfway through my second piece Brianna came strutting in, a coy smile on her face. She grabbed a piece for herself and stood near the table to eat it, all the time shooting sideways glances my way. I think she was waiting for me to say something about what she was wearing. She had on flip-flops, a very skimpy red bikini bottom, and a white t-shirt, of which I was sure was one of mine. The shirt barely reached her crotch.

"Gonna wash the car?" I asked, unnecessarily, while letting my eyes roam up and down her body.

Between bites she replied, "Yeah. Want to help?"

I've seen her wash that car before and knew that by the time she was finished her shirt would be completely soaked, and probably quite transparent, so as nonchalantly as possible I replied, "Why not."

"Good," she said, then turned and headed for the door, giving me a delightful view of her round, firm ass cheeks.

Mmmm, a string bikini, I mused as I headed upstairs to change. Wearing just a worn-out pair of gym shorts and my own flip-flops I stepped out the back door where I was greeted with another delicious sight. Bree was washing the roof of the car while standing on her tiptoes, causing the muscles in her long legs to be taut and her butt muscles to clinch. Instantly I felt my cock lurch in my shorts. It lurched even harder when she backed away and turned toward me. The front of her shirt was soaked, and very see-thru. The twin brown circles of her tits contrasted starkly against the white fabric. I'm not sure, but I think I groaned aloud.

Fixing me with a huge grin, she said, "You can rinse if you want to."

While I hosed off the roof and tail-end of the car, Bree started washing the front hood and windshield. I went and stood behind her, watching with rapt attention as she leaned over the hood, her chest rubbing against the metal, while her ass protruded outward in my direction. It didn't take long before my cock was straining against my shorts, and I told her so.

"If you keep standing like that, I might have to sneak over there and shove my cock into you."

Without changing position other than to twist her head around to look at me, she said, "You wouldn't dare. Not out here anyway."

The look in her eyes gave me the feeling that that's exactly what she was hoping I'd do. Making a show of looking around, as if checking to see if anyone was watching, I slowly peeled my shorts off and kicked them to the side.

"Wouldn't I?" I told her.

She let her eyes latch onto my erect cock and said, "I dare you," before turning back to the car and resting her entire upper body on the hood, while pushing her ass further out toward me.

That's all it took. With the hose still in one hand I rushed forward and grabbed one of her ass cheeks with the other, soaking us both before having the sense to flip the hose away. She shrieked as I yanked her bottoms down, then shrieked even louder as I guided the head of my cock to her slippery slit and jammed it deeply into her clinching cunt with one mighty thrust.

"Yeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!" she hollered as she pushed herself back against my invading meat.

In a frenzy of lust, I pounded into her, marveling at how her buns rippled from the force of my attack. Faster and faster I drove my cock into her pussy, the sound of my pelvis bouncing off her wet ass echoing off into the void.

"Harder fucker!" she cried, her knuckles turning white as she clung to the car's windshield wipers.

My fingertips dug into the flesh of her hips as I ramped up my efforts. Sweat poured off me as I plunged over and over into the smoldering heat of her tight cunt. I lost track of time. Five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes, I just wasn't sure. All I was sure about was I was getting close to blowing a load into my sister. Just as I felt the first tremors in my balls Brianna reached her peak.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, her body shaking uncontrollable underneath me.

Her orgasm triggered mine.

"Breeeeeee!" I hollered, as wad after wad of cum shot out of my cock, filling Bree's quivering pussy to overflowing.

Exhausted, I slumped down upon her back, my slowly deflating cock still lodged in her sopping cunt. Sliding my hands off her hips, I reached up under her shirt and held onto her breasts, the nipples hard as little pebbles.

"Damn Leroy, you're getting good at this fucking thing," she huffed, neither of us trying to extract ourselves from this position.

"It's easy with someone as hot as you sis," I murmured against her back.

I would have loved to stay in this position forever, but once my cock slipped out, I knew it was over. Standing on wobbly legs I backed up enough for her to stand too.

She slowly turned, the glow of the amulet and her breasts visible through her soaked shirt, then exclaimed, "Wow! I didn't think you'd really do it, not out here anyway."

I hadn't given much thought to us being out in the open when this started. But now that our lust had run its course, I took some time to glance around. The road out front wasn't a main drag, few cars passed by at any given time, and the closest neighbor that had any chance to witness our incestuous fucking was well over three football fields away. From that distance, and with Bree's car blocking most of what we'd been doing, I felt quite confident that no one had seen.

"The risk was worth it," I informed her, as my eyes drank in her partially clad body.

Just as I felt a stirring in my groin she walked over and picked up the still running hose. After rinsing the mud off her feet, she brought the tip of the hose down to her crotch and rinsed off the blobs of semen running down her thighs. Once she'd finished, she held out the hose and asked if I'd be a dear and rinse her car off. Reaching out I took the hose and watched as she picked up her bottoms and casually walked to the house, her feet once more coated with dust. I stood there staring at the back door for some time before I turned and rinsed the soap suds off her bug, as well as the mud sticking to my own feet. When I finished I headed inside, making a mental note to mop the floor, then went to my room to change. Even though it was way too early the lure of my bed called out to me. I figured I could take a quick catnap then go down and spend a little time with Bree. That didn't happen. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was in dreamland.

Thursday morning arrived way before I wanted it to. Slowly opening my eyes, I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and realized it was almost time for me to get up. With a huge yawn I stretched once, then climbed out of bed and began to go through my morning routine. I was actually surprised that I'd slept as long as I had, considering how early I'd gone to bed. I was even more surprised to smell fresh coffee when I emerged from my room fully dressed for the day. I hadn't expected Bree to be up yet. With a smile on my face, I made my way downstairs.

When I reached the kitchen I stopped, the smile on my face growing larger. Bree stood in front of the stove obviously cooking something. She was wearing the same white shirt, the sleeves rolled up, with her hair wrapped up in a towel. She must've just gotten out of the shower I surmised as I quietly stepped up behind her. I slid my hands around under her arms and latched onto her tits while I nuzzled her neck and whispered, "Good morning."

It took maybe ten seconds or so of my fingers squishing her supple breast before my brain registered that something wasn't quite right. The breasts in my hands felt different, fuller, more pliable somehow. Softer maybe?

My heart almost stopped when I heard a very familiar voice softly say, "And good morning to you too."

Yanking my hands away from those soft, full breasts, I staggered back a couple of steps, sure that I was about to die.

"M-Mom...when...how..." I stuttered; positive my eyes were as big as saucers. I knew for a fact my mouth was hanging open.

When she turned and faced me she had an odd look on her face.

"You look surprised to see me. Didn't your sister tell you we would be home last night?" she asked.

Regaining some composure, I replied, "No, no she didn't."

"That's odd. I told her we'd be home by last night, or this morning at the latest," she half whispered to herself.

"When was that, Mom?" I asked as my eyes slowly lowered from her face to her chest.

What I saw had my pulse racing. Her shirt had the top three buttons undone, allowing an ample amount of cleavage to be on display. It also allowed me to see Brianna's amulet laying snug against the top swell of mom's breast. The red center gleamed brightly. But what really captured my attention were the two dark circles just visible through the shirt's thin fabric. I could feel my dick begin to swell. Even when mom said she had told Bree on Monday about coming home my eyes remained locked on those dark quarter-sized circles.

"Oh, you like the necklace your sister gave me?" mom asked, oblivious to where I was actually looking.

"Yeah," I muttered softly, my eyes still on her chest.

As if my hand had a mind of its own, I reached up and gently slid my fingers underneath the amulet. I felt something course through me, centered in my groin, as the backs of my fingers rested against the soft, smooth flesh of my mother's upper chest. Mom let out a soft gasp and her nipples swiftly began to harden, their twin peaks protruding out toward me. I don't know how long we stood like that, it felt like minutes, but I'm sure it was only a few seconds before mom gave a slight shudder and turned back to the stove.

"Why don't you sit, and I'll bring you some coffee," I heard her say.

It wasn't until I was seated at the table that I noticed a plate stacked high with pancakes, and another filled with bacon. How had I missed that I wondered? I'm sure that if I had noticed a pile of food on the table, then I would have known that the person I had molested wasn't Brianna. She wouldn't have made so much for just the two of us. As I pondered this mom walked toward me with a cup of coffee, her tits swaying gently with each step, the nipples still pushing the front of her shirt out. When she placed the cup in front of me I got an eyeful of creamy cleavage, and a full-blown hard-on. Before heading away, she asked if I wanted eggs, but I declined. My cock grew painfully hard as I watched her walk away, her ass swishing back and forth with a hypnotic rhythm. Shaking my head to clear away some of the fog, I placed some pancakes and bacon on an empty plate. Just when I finished putting butter and syrup on Bree walked in and stood next to mom at the counter. They exchanged good mornings while I took a double take. Bree's hair was wrapped in a towel just like mom's, and she was wearing the same kind of button-down shirt, only hers was a light blue. It was easily apparent how I could have mistaken them; they were virtually identical from behind.

I was chewing on some bacon, my eyes drifting back and forth between my plate and mom and Bree's ass, when dad walked in. He slapped me gently on the back and said good morning, then casually walked over and stood between my mother and sister. I barely had time to notice that he was only wearing boxers and a wife beater before his hands reached out and cupped one of mom's ass cheeks and one of Bree's.

"How are my girls?" he jovially asked, each one of his hands gently squeezing a cheek.

This brought a sigh from mom and a giggle from Bree. As for myself, I just sat there staring in disbelief, my jaw hanging down as dad continued to paw their butts for a bit before he broke away and poured a cup of coffee.

By the time he reached the table and sat down I managed to tear my eyes from Bree and mom. Soon they sat down too and started fixing their own plates. For the longest time the only sounds drifting in the air was the clinking of silverware on plates, and an occasional belch.

Mom finally broke the silence by saying, "I can't believe you forgot to tell Lee we'd be home early."

"It just slipped my mind," Bree replied, shooting me a coy look.

I wanted to give her a dirty look, but my eyes kept glancing in mom's direction. I couldn't seem to stop looking as her every movement caused her breasts to jiggle delightfully inside her shirt. When I finally gazed toward Bree I noticed she was watching me with an intensity that meant she had something on her mind. I gave her a brief smile then went back to eating breakfast, keeping my eyes focused on my plate until I was done.

As I stood my fork slid off my plate and fell to the floor with a loud clatter. Sitting my plate down, I knelt down to pick it up only to be stunned by what I saw. Mom was sitting at the other end of the table with her thighs parted widely, her hairy slit visible to my eyes. As I watched, her hand came down and covered her pussy, the middle finger slipping between her folds and into her. When I stood I glanced over at her only to find her chatting away without a care in the world, as if frigging herself at the table was a natural thing to do. On wobbly legs I made my way to the sink and rinsed off my plate.

"See you guys later," I said without turning.

Just before I climbed into my Jeep I heard Bree call out to me.

"Lee, wait."

Turning I watched her approach, her breasts provocatively bouncing with each step she took. Once she reached me she grabbed my forearm and stared softly into my eyes before speaking.

"Listen, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you Mom and Dad were gonna be here. I guess it just slipped my mind."

"Don't worry about it," I replied then climbed into the driver's seat.

Just as I inserted the key into the ignition she stepped closer and rested her hand on my crotch.

"I do feel bad about it," she said, her hand squeezing my cock through my jeans. "Maybe I can make it up to you."

Glancing down at her I asked, "What do you have in mind?"

An evil looking smile spread across her lips as she replied, "Well...how about I sneak into your room after everyone has gone to bed and give you a blowjob?"

"I guess I'd forgive you then," I laughed.

"It's a deal, just make sure to leave your door open a little," she said while removing her hand from my bulge.

"So, tell me something Bree."

"What?"

"What's the deal with Dad grabbing your ass this morning?"

She fixed me with a questioning look and asked, "You haven't figured it out yet?"

"Figured what out?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's the amulet, Lee."

"You're still on that, Bree? Jesus, you can't really believe that thing has some mystical powers."

"I can, and I do," she replied with conviction.

"Okay, just for the sake of argument, say I believe it has some power to make people commit incest. Why is it so important to you?"

"Do you like what we've been doing this week?" she threw back at me.

"You mean us having sex?"

"Yeah, duh." The look she shot me was one I've seen my whole life. It was the same one she'd given every time she thought I was being a moron.

"What does that have to do with Mom and Dad?" I was still puzzled.

There was that look again. "If we're going to continue fucking then we need to get them involved, otherwise we'll have to sneak behind their backs. How long do you think we could get away with it before they caught on?"

Her answer made a lot of sense.

"So, you're saying we have to have sex with them so we can continue to have sex? Would you really have sex with Dad?" It was intriguing to know just how far she was willing to go.

"Why not. I fucked you, and he's just an older version of you. Besides, you can't tell me you haven't thought about poking Mom. All boys dream about fucking their mothers."

In all honestly, I've never thought about fucking Mom. At least not until this morning. I could feel my cock start to swell with the thought of slipping my meat into mom's furry beaver.

Laughing, Bree said, "I'm right! You'd do Mom in a heartbeat!"

"Welllll..." I whispered.

"I knew it, you guys are all the same," she chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah," I countered, before adding, "If you're so sure this amulet works, why don't you tell me how it does."

1...456789