The Amulet: A Blessing or A curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What ya thinking so hard about Lee?"

Glancing up I said, "Just how crazy it is that we're fucking."

She got a dreamy look on her face and replied, "Yeah, it's pretty crazy alright. Ain't it cool."

"So, does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?" I inquired.

She acted like she was thinking about it for a few seconds before replying, "No...just fuck buddies."

I just smiled and watched her hop down from the table then walk away, rivulets of our cum running slowly down the insides of her thighs. I didn't take my eyes off her firm round ass, bouncing provocatively with each step, until she disappeared out of sight. I sat there another five minutes and let the last of the pleasure that was still lingering in my body fade, before grabbing a wad of paper towels and cleaning up the mess we'd made. When I was done I headed upstairs for a shower but noticed that the bathroom door was closed. Bree was still in there, so I just went into my bedroom and collapsed face down on the bed. I was asleep in under a minute.

I woke with a start, bathed in a cold sweat. Bits and pieces of the strange dream I'd been having lingered in my brain. Shaking my head to clear the cobwebs, I glanced at my alarm clock and saw that it was almost six-thirty. I started to panic, thinking I was going to be late for work, until I noticed how light it was outside.

"Damn," I groaned as I crawled out of bed and stumbled across the hall to the bathroom.

With my bladder drained I went back to my room and threw on some sweats and a t-shirt then made my way downstairs. The place was empty. The only sound in the house coming from the air conditioner as I made my way into the kitchen. After grabbing a soda from the fridge, I looked out the window and saw that my jeep was gone. Since Breanna's VW Beetle was still parked outside I figured she was using it, most likely so she didn't have to use her own gas. Shrugging, I went into the front room and plopped down on the couch.

I had just settled on something to watch on T.V. when I heard gravel crunch and the unmistakable rumble of my jeep. Watching out the front window I saw her drive past, heading toward the back of the house. We only parked out back when we had things to carry into the house. I heard the door open then close. I was just about to get up when Bree walked into the room and held up a bag with the logo from Sam's Burger Shack on it.

"I picked up some burgers and fries," she said, as she came over and sat next to me on the couch.

"Cool," I replied, a little surprised by how conservatively she was dressed. She had on jeans, sandals, and a dark blue blouse. I could even tell she was wearing a bra too.

After placing everything on the coffee table she told me to dig in. The smell of food made me realize just how hungry I was. We made small talk while we ate, never broaching the subject of what we'd done today.

When we finished eating she told me she needed help bringing in what she'd bought. Sighing, I followed her into the kitchen where I spotted my phone and wallet sitting on the table. Next to them sat her pair of panties. A smile played on my lips as I followed her out the door. In the jeep she had four cases of beer, and a brown paper bag on the passenger seat. She grabbed the bag, leaving me to carry in the beer. Once I had the beer put away in the pantry I went back into the front room where Brianna was lounging on the couch.

"Why'd you buy so much beer?" I asked, lifting her crossed ankles so I could sit down.

"Had to replace what we drank," came her reply, as her sandaled feet settled onto my lap.

"We didn't drink that much," I remarked, absently sliding her sandals off.

"Mmm," she cooed when I began to softly rub her feet.

"I didn't know you had that much money," I stated, my hands working freely on her left foot.

"Actually, I took forty dollars out of your wallet. Don't stop," she cried when I stopped rubbing and fixed her with a glare.

"Don't worry, I also filled your tank with gas. Now, please keep rubbing," she squeaked.

Just like it has been my whole life I couldn't stay mad at her, especially when she gave me her pouty look. I began to rub her other foot and stared blankly at the television. Time rolled on, and before I knew it evening had turned into night. Glancing at Bree I noticed she'd unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse, exposing a bit of cleavage along with the amulet. She idly fingered it for a bit, then pulled her feet off my lap and stood up, yawning hugely.

Leaning down she kissed my cheek and said, "Gotta work tomorrow, so, goodnight Lee."

"Goodnight Sis," I replied.

Just before she reached the stairs she turned and said, "Thanks."

"For?" I asked.

Smiling she replied, "For a great day."

With that she headed upstairs, my eyes following her progress until she was out of sight. A shiver coursed through me as I thought how good she looked in those jeans. Yawning myself, I switched off the TV and proceeded to lock up the place. I set the thermostat for the air conditioner to a comfortable setting then went in to turn the kitchen lights out. That's when I saw her panties lying next to my phone. Grabbing both, I switched off the lights and headed to my room. An hour later, after browsing through my pictures, I fell into a restful sleep, Brianna's cum coated panties wadded up on the floor.

The sound of my alarm going off woke me from a deep sleep. As if on autopilot I followed my normal routine. I stumbled across the hall to the bathroom, peed, then took a quick shower before returning to my room to get dressed in my work clothes. Once done I headed downstairs and straight to the smell of fresh-brewed coffee. As I entered the kitchen I spotted Bree standing at the stove just like I had yesterday. She was dressed in the same long-sleeved button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up; she had her hair tucked into a towel leaving her long graceful neck exposed. Unable to resist I walked up behind her and reached around to clamp my hands onto her tits while planting several soft kisses on the side of her neck.

"You keep that up and I guarantee you'll be late for work," she softly murmured.

"We could both call in sick," I countered, my hands caressing her firm globes through the shirt's fabric.

"As much as I'd like to do that, I can't. I'm booked solid for today. Now go sit down, I made some breakfast for you."

Grumbling, I poured a cup of coffee and did what she'd said. When she brought me a plate with french toast on it I noticed her shirt was unbuttoned almost to her navel. She made a show of leaning in as she placed the plate in front of me, allowing my eyes to see her tits hang down and swing back and forth. I also saw the amulet hanging between them, the center stone lightly twinkling.

"You sleep with that thing on too?" I asked between mouthfuls.

She had grabbed herself a cup of coffee and was sitting across from me. Glancing down she stared at the amulet and remarked, "I like it."

I didn't have a comeback for that, so I just finished eating. When I was done I grabbed my keys, and after giving her a kiss on the forehead, headed off to the daily grind of driving around the quarry in what amounted to a jumbo-sized Tonka truck. Knowing there was a good chance that I might get to have sex with my sister later on made the day drag worse than any in the past. By quitting time I couldn't have pried the smile off my face even if I'd wanted to. It wasn't until I got home that it dawned on me that on Mondays Brianna's schedule was two hours behind mine. I needed something to kill the time with, that's when I spotted my phone sitting on the coffee table where I had put it. The smile on my face returned as I slowly scrolled through the photos, my expanding cock making my jeans a little uncomfortable. A quick trip to my room fixed that. When I finished I took Bree's super soggy panties, along with some other stuff, and started a load of laundry.

I still had another hour and forty-five minutes before Brianna got home, so I took a leisurely shower, then dressed in gym shorts and a tank top I headed to the kitchen. I had this overpowering urge to do something nice for her. In minutes I had gathered up everything I needed to make spaghetti, one of Bree's favorite dishes.

I was stirring my sauce when I heard Bree's VW pull up. Glancing out the kitchen window I watched as she climbed out and headed to the back door. She was wearing jeans and her work smock, the zipper on it low enough for me to see that she was still wearing the amulet. I was starting to think that she believed it did have some kind of mystic power over people. Personally, I thought it was just a piece of costume jewelry that someone lost at that shack.

"Something smells good," she called out as she approached.

"I'm making it just for you," I told her.

I had to slap her hand when she tried to stick her finger in the pot. Taking some of the sauce onto the spoon, then blowing on it to cool it down, I held it out so she could taste it.

"Damn Leroy, that's good. You're gonna make somebody a fine wife someday," she snickered.

"Very funny," I responded.

"How long before dinner?"

"Bout thirty minutes," I answered, continuing to stir the sauce.

"Good, that gives me time to take a shower."

I listened as her footsteps receded, images of her lathering up in the shower slowly working their way into my brain. She still hadn't returned by the time the pasta was done, so I fixed us both a plate and placed them on the table. Once that was done I went to the bottom of the stairs and shouted up that dinner was ready.

"Be right down," she shouted back.

Just as I was about to turn away she appeared at the top of the stairs. My jaw dropped as I stared blatantly up at her. She stood there briefly, a huge smile on her face, allowing me to take her all in. From my vantage point the loose-fitting crop-top she wore allowed me to see the underside of her boobs, while the sliver of denim material she called a skirt did nothing to hide her uncovered pussy from view. What had my heart racing was what she'd done. Instead of having a bush she'd shaved everything except for a small landing strip just above her slit.

She took a few steps toward me before asking, "You like?"

"Uhhh," was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"I thought it would be better this way, in case you wanted to eat dessert after dinner," she cooed, before climbing the rest of the way down and walking past me.

Trance-like I followed her into the kitchen and took my place at the table. For thirty minutes I listened to her prattle on about her day, and how good the food was, while all I could think about was how hot she'd looked coming down those stairs. What little conversation I contributed probably sounded like gibberish, considering the state of mind I was in. All I could think about was burying my face into her muff.

She broke my train of thought when she said, "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Mom called after you left for work."

"So how are they doing?" I inquired, unable to raise my eyes from her chest.

"They're fine, having a ball, meeting new people, shit like that. She says they should be home sometime this weekend."

"Good, good," I mumbled.

"You know Leroy, if you want to see my tits, all you have to do is ask," she snickered.

Caught off-guard by her remark, I glanced up at her face and stammered, "Huh?"

With a sly smile on her lips, she reached down and lifted the hem of her shirt just high enough that I could see a hint of her areolas. As soon as my eyes locked on her chest she chuckled and lowered her shirt.

"Uggghhh...that's cruel," I groaned.

She didn't respond, but her eyes were ablaze with mischief as she rose and gathered our empty plates.

"To show you how much I appreciated the meal, I'll clean up while you go make yourself comfortable. See if there's anything on the idiot box."

I watched her carry the dishes to the sink, my mind willing her to bend over just a little. As short as her skirt was, a little would've been enough for me to see her ass. Unfortunately, the force wasn't with me, because all she did was stand at the sink and began to rinse the plates off. With another groan I stood and made my way to the front room and sank onto the couch. With my feet on the coffee table, and my head resting on the back of the couch I began the fruitless search for something worthwhile to watch.

I was still flipping through channels when Brianna walked in, grabbed the remote out on my hand and threw it to the other end of the couch.

"You won't be needing that for a while," she said, right before she hopped up on the couch and planted her feet to either side of my hips, her crotch right in front of my face.

Before I could register my surprise, she raised the hem of her skirt and smiled broadly down at me. Staring me in the face was the vision of loveliness that was her pussy. She had shaved everything clean except for a small strip that ran upwards from the tip of her slit, to about halfway to her belly button. It didn't take an epiphany for me to figure out what to do next. With a hungry growl I reached behind her and clasped her butt cheeks in my hands while pulling her pussy to my waiting tongue. A shrill whimper escaped her lips as soon as my tongue slid into the smooth, slick folds of her cunt. I could feel her cheeks tighten in my hands as I began to ravage her delicious pussy with gusto.

Her fingers curled into my hair as she screamed out, "Yeessss! Eat that pussy Leroy!"

My fingers dug into her ass while I pulled her cunt tighter into my face, my tongue trying to lick everywhere at once. The taste of her juices had my entire being swirling with a lust I'd never felt before. My cock was so hard it actually hurt. With each passing minute my hunger to devour more of her succulent fluids grew. I was lost in a world beyond my comprehension.

Before I could be consumed by my lust Bree pulled her hips away and stepped off the couch. Straddling my legs, she reached down and grabbed my shorts by the waist and began to frantically yank them down over my hips.

"Get these off! Hurry," she panted, as she clawed at my shorts.

Lifting my ass I watched as she pulled my shorts to my knees. Once free from its prison my cock sprung up and pointed skyward, the veins along the shaft bloated and pulsating. Without missing a beat, Bree climbed up and positioned her feet to the sides of my hips with her crotch above my throbbing cock. Lifting herself she reached down between us and steadied my cock until it was in the right position for her to slide down onto it. Once she had herself lowered enough that the head of my cock was nestled in her outer lips she reached forward and cupped my face. Staring into my eyes she slowly lowered her crotch until the head of my cock slipped inside.

"Get ready little brother, because I'm going to fuck your brains out," she cried, just as she relaxed her body and swallowed my entire length inside her molten heat.

"Oh, shit Bree!" I cried, the pleasure coursing through my nerve-endings almost more than I could bear.

"God, and I thought my ex had a big cock," Bree gasped, as she sat there impaled on my raging hardness.

The idea that my sister thought my cock was bigger than her ex-husbands filled me with pride. I could actually feel myself grow thicker inside her. When that happened I felt her shudder, and her pussy tighten around my cock.

"Whoa..." she exhaled.

"Did you just cum?" I asked, surprise evident in my voice.

"Yeah," she sighed.

Before I could comment she slowly raised her hips until just the head of my cock was in her. Just as slowly she lowered back down until her ass was resting on my balls. She repeated this several times. Each time her ass settled onto my balls she'd let out a small whimper, and more of her fluids would leak out onto my sac. Soon I could hear the sound of wet flesh hitting wet flesh. All I could do in this position was gently rub her thighs while she took charge of how fast she wanted to go.

Laying my head onto the back of the couch I wallowed in the pleasure my sister was giving me. Faster and faster she rode my throbbing rod, the sounds of grunting filling the air. I must've counted four or five times I felt her walls clamp around my cock before I realized I too was close to shooting my load.

"Oh God, sooooo goooooood. I'm gonna cum soon," I moaned, opening my eyes and watching her face.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and began to really pound down on my cock.

"Not yet Leroy...cum with me," she croaked, her voice breaking.

I watched in awe as her face scrunched up and her eyes rolled back in her head. The force of her thrusting increased to a fever pitch, drawing me into a whirlwind of never-ending pleasure. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls.

Bree's fingertips dug into my shoulders as she screamed, "Now Lee...do it NOW!"

As soon as she said that she slammed down on me one last time, her pussy walls contracting like a machine gun along the entire length of my shaft, her body shuddering uncontrollably as she fell forward onto my chest. All my nerve endings screamed as my cum shot up into her convulsing cunt, a kaleidoscope of colors dancing in front of my eyes. The force of my orgasm was so powerful I think I might have passed out for a second or two.

Leaning my head back against the couch I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feel of my sister snuggled into me. Each little movement she made let me know that my cock was still inside her wet cavern, and still fairly hard. Softly I began to rub my hands up and down the outside of her thighs, going higher and higher, until I was rubbing her firm round ass cheeks.

"Mmmm," she sighed, snuggling even tighter against me.

I let out a contented sigh of my own.

Some time passed before Bree finally sat up, then climbed off my now deflated member. Leaning in she placed a delicate kiss on my cheek, then pranced out of the room and headed upstairs. I stayed there for another thirty minutes before I too headed upstairs. I slept like a baby.

Waking before my alarm clock had a chance to go off, I went through my morning routine and headed downstairs to grab something to eat before heading to work. At the foot of the stairs I noticed an overnight bag. When I reached the kitchen, I saw Bree sitting at the table drinking coffee, across from her sat a plate of eggs, toast, and a freshly poured cup of coffee. Saying thanks, I sat and began to eat. It wasn't until I'd finished before I asked her about the overnight bag.

"Oh, that. I'm spending the night at Abby's place. We're going to have a girl's night," she replied.

"Kinda sudden, isn't it?" I inquired.

Her eyes twinkled as she stared at me briefly, before saying, "Not really, we planned it two weeks ago. What's the matter, you can't live without me for one night?"

"It's not that, it's just Mom and Dad will be home soon, and I was hoping to sneak in as much fun as possible before then," I replied.

"And you're worried that when they get home, we won't be able to do anything?"

"That's my thinking, yeah. I don't think they'd be too pleased to find out their kids are having sex with each other, do you?"

"I see what you're saying but stop worrying about it because I'm working on a plan."

The far-off tone of her voice made me glance up from my plate. She was sitting there staring out into space as her fingers idly caressed the amulet.

"Seriously, Bree? You're not thinking that thing will turn our parents into sex-crazed animals like us, are you?"

For several seconds she didn't respond. When she did I almost wanted to laugh.

She gazed at me then cocked an eyebrow and said, "If it worked on us, then it will work on them."

"Jesus, you've lost it sister dear. That's just a piece of costume jewelry that has no power what-so-ever," I stated, a little more forcefully than I'd intended.

1...34567...9