The Amulet: A Blessing or A curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong Mom?" I asked.

"This is so weird...but it feels so good," she whispered as her hips slowly started to rise.

Lowering my eyes, I watched eagerly as my cock came gradually into view. The first thing I noticed was how wet my shaft was. It was coated in both our fluids. Just when I thought the head of my cock was going to come out of her clenching hole, she reversed course and lowered herself back down, the sensation of her tight pussy enveloping my throbbing shaft again caused me to moan with pleasure. Mom leaned slightly forward and placed her hands flat on my chest.

With a huge smile on her quivering lips she huskily asked, "You like that hon?"

"Oh god, yes," I groaned in reply.

"Do you want me to go faster?" came her next question.

Sliding my hands to her waist and staring into her eyes I replied, "Not yet Mom, I want this to last as long as possible."

For the next ten-or fifteen-minutes mom slid slowly up and down my pole, her eyes never leaving mine. Wet, squishy sounds filled the air, along with our moans. Every once in a while I felt juices flow down my shaft and roll across my balls. It wasn't until my hands drifted down and cupped mom's ass cheeks did the pace of our fucking increase. The more I squeezed her ass the faster she started to pump herself on my rigid cock, her pussy gripping me with each uptake while relaxing on the down stroke.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk...yes!" mom wailed as an orgasm shot through her trembling body.

Wrapping my arms around her I pulled her down until her tits were mashed against my chest. Using the strength in my legs, my arms holding her tightly to me I flipped her over onto her back. She landed with her ass on the edge of the couch, her legs widening as I slid between her thighs. Once she was where I wanted her I planted my feet on the floor, my legs stretched out, my arms locked at the elbows as my hands grabbed the back of the couch. Now that I was basically in a push-up stance I wasted no time getting up to speed. With each forceful lunge of my cock mom's tits rolled up and down on her chest in waves, the amulet sparkling brightly as it rode the ripples of mom's creamy tit flesh. She stared at me with glassy eyes as I pounded her into the cushion, the smile stretched across her lips a beautiful sight to behold.

"Yes...Yes...Yes," she chanted over and over as I slammed into her sopping wetness.

Sweat rolled off my face and dripped onto her chest. My breath came in ragged gasps as I pummeled her pussy, my balls bouncing loudly off her sweet, upturned ass.

"Unnnnggggghhhhhh shit...Leroy! You're gonna make mama cum again," she gasped out.

"Do it Mom!" I urged, hammering into even harder.

Mom's eyes rolled back in her head as her body spasmed under me. Unable to hold back the tidal wave of pleasure washing over every nerve fiber in my squirting cock, I shut my eyes and howled, "Yeeeeesssssssssss!"

As soon as the last blast of cum shot up mom's cunt my arms gave out and I rolled sideways, landing on the couch with my ass near the edge and my legs sprawled out in front of me, pretty much in the same position as mom. The sound of our labored breathing the only noise in the room for several long minutes. I glanced at mom and saw she was just staring vacantly at the ceiling, her hair a mess, and her legs stretched out like mine. She had a contented smile etched on her full lips.

"I don't think I can move," mom finally chuckled.

"Me neither," I whispered back.

Just as my breathing got almost back to normal I heard the sound of gravel in the driveway signaling the return of dad and Bree. Instinctively my body tensed. Mom noticed and reached out her hand and patted my stomach. Glancing over at her I saw her mouth the words, "Don't worry."

Bree came in through the back door first, shouting "Hey guys, we're home."

When we didn't reply she drew closer.

Just as she rounded the door into the front room, dad right behind her, she called out, "We got pizza..."

Her sentence went unfinished as her eyes spotted us sprawled out on the couch. She stopped dead in her tracks causing dad to run into her. I could only imagine how obscene mom and I must've looked. Me with my legs spread and my limp wet cock hanging over my deflated balls pointing to the floor, while mom's spread legs showed off her stretched pussy, the hair all matted with my cum oozing out from her just fucked cunt. All we could do was stare back at them.

After a few moments of silence Bree spoke. "Well, looks like the dress code is casual Friday."

After gawking at mom and I for a bit dad nudged Bree in the side with his elbow then said, "Looks like our little plan worked."

With a huge smile on her face, Bree responded, "Looks that way."

"What plan?" mom asked, scooting up until she was sitting on the edge of the couch.

I was still too exhausted to move, but my ears were wide open.

Dad and Bree glanced at each other then dad began to speak. "It was quite simple really. We weren't even sure it would work."

Bree broke in and continued where dad left off. "Instead of taking my car we took yours hoping that Lee would think you and dad were gone. Now, knowing my horndog brother like I do, we were fairly sure that if we placed you two here all alone something might just finally happen."

"Apparently we were right," dad added, a satisfied look on his face.

"So, tell us what happened to get you two hooked-up Mom, and don't spare the details" Bree asked excitedly.

Mom explained how she had run out of shampoo and decided to use Bree's, and since she was already naked just went ahead and used the other shower. When she came to the part where I came in I saw both Bree and dad glance my way. By the time mom finished telling them everything, in very graphic detail, I noticed dad had a hard on bulging in his pants, and Bree's nipples were so hard I thought they were going to tear through her tank top.

"Oh fuck, that was sooooo hot," Bree groaned while tearing her shirt off and pushing her shorts to her ankles.

Dad growled long and hard as he pushed his jeans to his knees, then grabbed Bree and bent her over the coffee table. Mom and I watched in stunned silence as dad sidled up behind Bree and rammed his cock into her squelchy pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Fuck me Daddy!" Bree screamed.

Encouraged by her enthusiasm dad grabbed her by the hips and really started to pound his cock into her making her tits swing back and forth while her ass cheeks rippled each time he slammed forward.

I was in a trance as I watched my father ravage my sister, the sight so stimulating that my cock began to stiffen. By the time I realized I was getting hard mom had slid off the couch and was kneeling between my legs. My eyes bugged out as she brought her mouth to my throbbing cock and slid the whole thing down her throat in one movement.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhhhh!" I squealed loudly causing both dad and Bree to glance over at us.

"God Mom, you're gonna have to teach me how to do that," Bree huffed as she pushed back to meet dad's onslaught.

When mom took her mouth off me to tell Bree okay I reached down under her armpits and roughly drug her up my torso until her face was level with mine. Hungrily I mashed my lips to hers while at the same time I reached between us and lined the head of my cock up with the sloppy entrance to her leaking pussy. She was so wet from my earlier loads I slid effortlessly all the way up her velvet embrace. Mom became a wildcat in seconds, thrashing her cunt up and down on my cock while slapping her tits against my face. Frantically I tried to catch a nipple with my lips, but she was moving too rapidly for me to do anything other than grab her hips and hang on.

The sounds of flesh hitting flesh filled the room as dad slammed into Bree while mom rode me with abandon. I could hear the squishy sounds of wet pussy being pumped with cock, causing my arousal to intensify. Gazing past mom I watched dad plow into Bree, his face getting red from exertion. Maybe ten minutes went by before I heard Bree squeal out her orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh shit! I'm cumming Daddyyyyyyyyy!"

"Yes! Here it comes baby girl," dad yelled, then stepped back, pulled his cock from Bree's pussy and shot his load on her back and ass.

The sight sent me over the edge. I shoved up into mom as hard as I could and bellowed out, "Oh fuck Mom, I'm cuummmiiiiinnnnnngggggggg!"

"Shit, shit, shit! So fucking goooodddddd!" mom cried out.

Mom's back arched backwards grinding her cunt on my squirting cock as her juices flooded my cock and balls. I watched transfixed as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body shook violently just before she went limp and fell against my chest. Wrapping my arms around her I held her snugly against me while she came down from her orgasm, her body trembling every now and then.

While I lay there with mom in my arms dad pulled up his pants, leaving his junk hanging out, then removed his shirt and cleaned his spunk from Bree. Once he was done he slumped on the couch, and Bree followed suit. Silence filled the air for what was quickly becoming an uncomfortable amount of time. I breathed a sigh of relief when dad finally spoke.

"Well, and I'm pretty sure I can speak for your mother too, this certainly wasn't the welcome home that we expected."

"Are you guys mad?" Bree asked.

Before dad could speak mom sat up, my cock still buried deep in her pussy, and reached out for Bree's hand.

"Oh sweetheart, and this time I'm sure I can speak for your father too, this has been the best homecoming gift ever. Granted, having sex with our kids is a little weird, but I for one wouldn't mind exploring our newfound love a little further. That is, as long as everyone wants to."

Three sets of, "Hell yes!" rang out simultaneously as Bree and dad leaned into mom and I for a family hug. Just as we broke apart the amulet began to shine with a brightness that bathed all of us in its radiant glow. As fast as it started the glow lessened, until the center stone returned to the original dull red color it had been on the day Bree and I had found it.

"You don't think we broke it, do you?" Bree asked no one in particular.

Mom palmed the amulet, and holding it away from her chest replied, "No honey, I think its job is done is all."

"What makes you say that hon?" dad asked.

"If the writing on the back is true, and we are all the family we have, then it stands to reason that it has accomplished what it was meant to do," mom explained.

"I hope that's true," Bree chimed in.

Laughing, mom said, "We'll know for sure in the morning. When we get up tomorrow and nobody wants to jump each other's bones, then we broke it."

"God, I hope not," Bree voiced what we were all thinking.

"Well no sense in worrying about it now," dad added.

"Your fathers right. Who's hungry, because I'm famished," mom stated then stood, leaving me with a gooey mess in my lap.

"Lee and I will be right there, I just need to talk with him a minute," dad said to mom and Bree's back.

We watched them walk away, our eyes glued to their swishing hips and jiggling butts. I was a little apprehensive about what dad wanted to talk to me about, but quickly realized I had nothing to fear when he began speaking.

"Listen, I wanted to ask you something. It might sound weird but hear me out."

"Sure thing, Dad," I replied.

"Uh, have you experienced any unusual growth, you know, down there," he asked, nodding toward my crotch.

When I didn't immediately answer he continued, "The only reason I ask is because since your mother and I have been home, my dick has gotten bigger when I'm hard. Hell, I feel like a teenager again."

Automatically my eyes drifted down to stare at his cock. It was still semi-hard and wet looking.

"I've grown too, but I think it's because of the amulet," I told him.

"That would make sense. I'm not complaining mind ya. Shit son, I'm up to seven inches, so anything that helps please the ladies can't be bad. Can it?"

"I don't think there's anything to worry about Dad," I said, not wanting to mention that I was a full inch bigger in the dick department.

Dad stood, then slapped me on the shoulder and said, "Love you boy, let's eat."

Before he could leave I asked, "Dad, you're not upset about what Mom and I did, are you?"

"Son, I'm forty-four, your mom is forty and in the prime of her sexual peak, so any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Frankly, she can be quite a handful when she gets her motor going. So to answer your question, no, I'm not mad."

When he rounded the corner into the kitchen I stood and picked his shirt off the floor and used it to clean the gunk from my crotch. Once done I joined my family.

I had a very hard time trying to figure out where to look as I started in on my second slice of pizza. The fact that my family was naked while we ate dinner struck me as more than a little weird. My eyes refused to obey my command to keep staring at my food. Instead I found myself drawn to stare at my mother and sister's tits. Both sets equally perfect. Apparently dad was having the same problem, because when he went to the fridge to get another round of beers his cock led the way. Mom and Bree's nipples hardened at the sight. By the time we finished eating I too was sporting some serious wood.

The rest of the evening was spent like most, in front of the television, the only difference was we were naked. Mom and dad took the couch while Bree shared the loveseat with me. Things almost felt normal after a while, as if being nude was a normal thing for a family to be doing on a Friday evening. Later, when mom started slowly stroking dad's cock right there on the couch things didn't feel very normal. It got even less normal when Bree started doing the same thing to me, although I was pretty sure that I could get used to this new normal real fast.

As the last of our sit-coms ended mom and dad stood, dad's cock once more leading the way, and prepared to head upstairs. Bree chose that moment to throw out a bombshell.

"Mom, Dad, would it be alright if I slept in Lee's room tonight?" she asked.

Mom gazed over at her, then at me before saying in a sultry voice, "As long as you two don't stay up too late. Tomorrow is going to be a great day and you'll both need your energy."

I watched my naked parents climb the stairs as Bree began to stroke my cock with a little more enthusiasm. By the time she had my cock a throbbing mass of nerves I was ready to head upstairs too. Standing, I turned and held my hand out to my sister, my swinging cock almost hitting her on the chin when she sat up.

Bree's hand trembled as she took mine and followed me up the stairs. Once we reached the threshold to my bedroom we could hear grunts and moans coming from our parent's open bedroom door.

Bree playfully slugged me in the arm and said haughtily, "Told you so."

I was on my bed in record time. A smile stretched my lips as I reclined on my back and watched my throbbing cock slowly disappear into my sister's wet, tight pussy.

"Oh Jesus Leroy, if you get any bigger you're not going to fit anymore," Bree groaned as her ass slowly settled upon my balls.

As I lay there balls deep in my sister's pussy, my mind kept thinking about the amulet. I couldn't help but wonder if finding it was a blessing or a curse. On one hand between mom and Bree I now had more pussy than I could possibly handle. That in my book was definitely a blessing. On the other hand Bree had said something that had me quite worried. Would my cock continue growing to the point I could no longer fit it in either her or mom? That would surely fall under the heading of curse.

Pushing all thought aside I reached up and cupped my sister's breasts in my hands as she continued her slow ride up and down my rigid pole. Just as my cum boiled over and flooded Bree's pussy, I knew with certainty that regardless of what was to come I was going to ride this fantasy for as long as it would allow.

1...456789