The Amulet: A Blessing or A curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay but let me ask you something first. Did you touch the amulet while Mom was wearing it?"

"Yeah, this morning," I answered. I went on to tell her about fondling mom's tits and about what I saw under the table.

"That's how it works," came her reply.

Shaking my head, I told her I wasn't following her train of thought.

"I've been giving this a lot of thought. It's actually quite simple. Remember when we first found it. You touched it after I had it on, and shortly after that I started having uncontrollable urges to fuck you. Last night, before I took it off and gave it to Mom, Dad touched it. Now that you've touched it while Mom was wearing it she's got the hots for you. At least that's my theory anyway." She had a satisfied look on her face by the time she finished.

"Wow. That's your theory?" I said as I started up the jeep.

"Just think what a blessing it would be if they were okay with us fucking. We wouldn't have to hide it. Hell, we could probably do it right in front of them," she said dreamily, her eyes staring off into space.

"I worry about you Bree," I told her as I applied some gas.

She had to shout over the rumble of the jeep, but I acted like I hadn't heard. She repeated herself a couple of times before giving up and storming back to the house.

As I maneuvered around the motorhome in the driveway I couldn't help but wonder if she was right. Her last words to me had been, "You'll see."

Work moved along at a snail's pace as thoughts of what Bree had said danced endlessly through my mind. Could Bree be right? After-all, Mom hadn't said anything about me groping her tits. That in itself didn't mean she'd fuck me though, it just meant she didn't want to get me in trouble with dad. More than likely, she'd wait until she got me alone, then rip me a new asshole for doing it. Yea, something to look forward to I told myself as I turned toward town and hit the gas.

Just after five-twenty I pulled into our driveway and parked near the motorhome. As I walked by it to get to the front door I heard the springs squeaking and noticed it rocking slightly. Someone was inside. A smile played on my lips when I heard several moans drift through the thin walls. It sounded like mom. I stopped and listened some more. My smile grew as more squeals of pleasure and several grunts filled the air.

Shaking my head, I started walking toward the house. When I was on the porch I glanced back and said, "You go Dad."

Once inside I went straight to the fridge and helped myself to a cold one of dad's beers. I didn't think he'd mind. Idle curiosity drew me to the kitchen window with its view of the front yard. I watched the motorhome rock and sipped the beer, all the while images of mom getting fucked by dad drifting in and out of my brain. It didn't take long before I was sporting a rather fine chubby. I was halfway through with my beer when I saw the side door of the motorhome open and out stepped dad. All he was wearing were his boxers. That didn't surprise me any. What did surprise me however was when mom stepped out, followed shortly by Bree. Both Bree and mom's hair looked slightly disheveled in appearance, and both were in the process of buttoning their shirts as they approached the front door. A spark of jealousy flared up and my chubby took a nosedive as I put one and one together. The only conclusion I could come up with was my sister and parents had just had a three-way. I stood there, dumbfounded, as I listened to the front door open, followed by the sounds of footsteps going up the stairs. I turned and leaned against the counter, the beer in my hand all but forgotten.

A few seconds later dad walked into the kitchen, sweat pouring off his body. He saw me standing there, hesitated a little, then smiled and nodded toward the beer in my hand.

"That looks like a plan," he said, heading to the fridge to snag one for himself.

I heard him pop the top and waited long enough for him to swallow a swig or two before speaking.

"Where's Mom and Bree?" I asked.

"They're in the shower, where I'm headed as soon as they are done. Got hot in that RV."

"What were you guys doing in there?" I nonchalantly asked, already knowing the answer.

"They helped me clean it so I can take it back," came his reply.

His answer threw a monkey wrench into my hypothesis. If they had been in there moving around and cleaning that would explain why the thing had been rocking on its springs. It wouldn't explain the grunts and groans I'd heard, but then again, I could've just imagined those since my brain had been full of nothing but sex all day long. An awkward silence filled the air until dad started asking about work. I told him everything was the same and then asked why him and mom had cut their vacation short. He didn't get the chance to answer before mom stepped through the door and answered for him.

"So we could spend a few days with you and your sister before we have to return to work silly," she chimed in.

As she sauntered over to where I stood, I couldn't tear my eyes off her. She had on a knee-length, yellowish sundress with a rather plunging neckline. The tops of her breasts jiggle provocatively with each step she took, the amulet around her neck riding the waves of her tit-flesh like a surfer. My chubby started to return. Out of the corner of my eye I could see dad was having the same reaction as I was to mom's attire.

"Wow honey, you look great. That dress suits you," he remarked, his eyes glued to her too.

"Why thank you kind sir," she replied before turning to me and asking, "What about you Lee. Do you think this dress suits me too?"

I was tongue-tied. I tried to form words but all that came out was some sort of gibberish.

Mom chuckled and said, "Well, I'll take that as a yes."

Dad's smile grew when mom opened the fridge and bent over to get a beer from the bottom shelf. Glancing over I saw why he was smiling. Mom's dress had molded itself to her ass, giving both of us a nice shot of her rounded butt through the fabric. My chubby threatened to become a full-on erection as I stared.

It felt like an eternity, but in reality was only a short while, before dad stood and announced he was going to take a shower. Once he left mom went over and sat at the table. She had chosen a chair that was directly in my line of sight. I think a small moan escaped my lips when she fluffed up the front of her dress and crossed one long leg over the other. There was no question as to whether she was wearing panties or not. It was just a flash, but I could've sworn I had seen her clit peeking from beneath the hair on her pussy.

"So, what have you and your sister been up to while we were gone?" Mom's question snapped me out of my daze.

"Uh...not much," I managed to reply while hastily turning back to stare out the window so she wouldn't see the huge bulge in my jeans. If I'd been thinking rationally, I would have realized that it was probably too late to hide it. But I wasn't thinking rationally. Not even close. Visions of mom's bush kept dancing through my head, causing my cock to become painfully hard. Thankfully I was spared any further embarrassment by the arrival of Bree.

"What's up guys," she chirped, heading straight for the fridge to get herself a beer too.

As I turned to glance at her I knew my erection wasn't going to go down anytime soon. She was wearing the same crop top she had on the other day, along with the plaid skirt she'd worn on our little trip into the desert. As she bent down I had the perfect angle to see her tits hanging down under her top and the bottom swell of her ass cheeks peeking out from under the hem of her skirt. An involuntary groan escaped my lips as I jerked my eyes away from the enticing sight. Unfortunately, mom had heard my groan.

"Something wrong honey?" she asked in a motherly voice.

"No," I replied, unable to control the quiver in my voice.

"Are you sure sweetie?" she asked again.

"He's fine Mom, he just likes my outfit," Bree chuckled.

Mom laughed before saying, "There's not much there to like. It looks like you got carried away with the scissors honey, I can see part of your boobs."

"Well, you shouldn't talk. That dress is cut low enough it's a wonder your tits haven't bounced right out," Bree retorted.

Both mom and I glanced at her chest. What Bree had said was true. Mom's dress had slender straps coming over her shoulders to hold it up, and the front was cut square, almost low enough to see the beginnings of her areolas. One good bounce would probably send her globes up and over the top. I knew that if they continued to talk about each other's tits, then my dick was going to stay in a state of arousal, which was already becoming uncomfortable.

"If you two are going to keep talking about your boobs, then I'm outta here," I said, and then made a hasty retreat before they could say any more.

I could hear their laughter all the way to my room. Once behind closed doors I undressed and came face to face with a sight that startled me. Looking at my engorged cock my eyes registered what my brain refused to. I was definitely bigger than I was this morning. Hastily, before my boner waned, I reached into my nightstand and grabbed the ruler I'd used earlier. Placing one end against my pubes and laying the ruler along my shaft I read off the measurement. "Damn!" I uttered in total disbelief. My cock was now seven and a half inches long, and a bit thicker than before. I tried to rationalize my sudden growth spurt but could only think of one thing: the amulet. Maybe I had been right, maybe that thing was cursed. No sooner had I thought that when another idea formed in my head. Instead of it being cursed, maybe it was blessed. Blessed with the power to make my cock a pussy pleaser. That thought brought a smile to my face as I threw the ruler on my bed and slipped on my robe then headed for the shower.

As I dried off I watched the last dregs of my cum slowly circle the shower drain, then disappear without a trace. With the pressure relieved I quickly dressed in t-shirt and sweatpants, then headed downstairs.

Dad was sitting in the front room on the loveseat sipping on a beer while flipping through the channels on the tv, so I plopped down on one end of the vacant couch. He was dressed in almost identical clothing as I was, grey sweats, white t-shirt and no shoes. Before I could get comfortable Bree stuck her head around the corner of the kitchen doorway and said dinner was ready. I followed dad into the kitchen and discovered dinner consisted of cold cuts and cheese sandwiches.

"It's nothing fancy, but it'll fill you up," mom said, looking directly at dad.

"No problem dear," dad replied while grabbing a beer from the fridge. Turning his head in my direction he asked if I wanted one too.

"Sure," I answered while placing two sandwiches on a plate.

Taking the offered beer from dad I headed back to the front room leaving mom, Bree and dad sitting at the table. I returned and claimed my spot on the couch just in time to see the start of Stephen King's "It" coming on tv. I settled in and began to eat, catching a bit of laughter from the kitchen every now and then. I'd just finished the last sandwich when all three strolled in, dad reclaiming his spot on the loveseat, joined by Bree. Mom sat on the other end of the couch and tucked her feet up under herself.

Glancing at me she asked, "Mind if I sit with you?"

Before I could respond Bree squealed, "Alright, a scary movie." She then proceeded to scoot over and snuggle up to dad, who didn't seem to mind one bit. He placed his free arm around her shoulder pulling her tighter against him while taking a swig from his beer with the other hand. Bree looked at me quickly, a smug smile plastered on her face, then inched even tighter against dad. Mom apparently saw this too.

"I'm jealous," she pouted.

I knew she was only kidding but before I could stop myself, I blurted out, "You can cuddle with me Mom, if you want to."

The smile on her face was heart-warming when she turned to look at me.

"I'd like that very much sweetheart," she practically cooed.

Standing, she sidestepped until she was near me then sat down, the heat radiating from her as she settled against me startling. When she rested her head on my shoulder, I was treated to the most intoxicating aroma I'd ever smelled. I wasn't sure if it was from her shampoo, or if it was just some natural odor she let off. Either way I felt like I was going to swoon. That feeling lingered for the next thirty minutes until she said she had to go tinkle.

"Anyone need a refill?" I asked as I stood.

Both Bree and dad said yes. I took their empties and went into the kitchen. After placing the empty bottles on the back porch, I went and started to retrieve three more full ones from the fridge. As I was bent over to grab them someone come up behind me and placed a hand on my hip. At first I thought it was Bree, especially when the hand slid around to the front of my sweats and grabbed my cock through the fabric. As I stood the hand began to massage my cock, the grip getting tighter and tighter. I almost dropped the beers in my hands when the person behind me spoke.

"Mmmm, that feels nice. Maybe you'd like it better if I did this." With that mom slid her hand inside my sweats and wrapped her hand around my thickening shaft.

I should have said something then, but I was frozen in place. All I could think about was how good her hand felt on my rapidly growing cock.

"Oooo, someone likes that," she snickered, her hand starting to slide up and down my shaft.

"Uh...Mom," I croaked, slowly turning in her direction.

The look on her face was priceless. A combination of pure surprise and mortification.

Snatching her hand back she stammered, "Oh shit Leroy, I thought it was your dad standing there. I'm so sorry honey."

It only took me a few seconds to figure out why she'd think I was dad. We both had on almost identical clothing, which would make it an honest mistake. Sitting the beers on the counter I reached out and cupped her face between my palms, unable to control the chuckles that rolled past my lips.

"It's okay Mom, think of it as payback for me groping you this morning," I told her.

A smile grew on her lips as the recollection of this morning dawned on her. She placed her hands on top of mine and said, "I forgot about that."

For some reason I glanced down at the abundant cleavage on display and noticed how rich the color of the amulet had become. It seemed to twinkle a deep, almost blood red. Something else I noticed while staring at her chest was how hard her nipples appeared to be. They poked marvelously through the thin material of her dress. Blood rushed to my cock like a tsunami causing the front of my sweats to tent obscenely in front. It didn't go unnoticed by mom either.

"Well, I guess we can call it even then," she stated, her eyes clearly glued to the huge bulge in my pants.

Accidentally, on purpose, I lowered my hands down the front of her, making sure the back of my knuckles trailed over her nipples before bringing them down to my sides. A shudder shook her briefly, before she turned and raced out of the room. With an evil grin on my face I picked up the beers and followed, not caring that my cock was pointing the way. When I gave dad and Bree their beers, I saw a look of triumph wash across my sister's face as she blatantly stared at my crotch. Returning to my spot on the couch I saw that mom had settled back into her original place at the other end. For the next hour I kept stealing glances at her only to see her eyes glued to the tv, her face a blank mask, as if she were lost in her own little world. Not once did she look my way.

The movie turned out to be really long, so by the time the credits started to roll the room was almost in total darkness. Just as I stood dad reached over and flipped on the lamp near his seat, flooding the room in bright light. Instinctively I glanced toward him, just in time to see Bree pull her hand from the waistband of his sweats. I shot a curious look her way, but she chose to act like nothing was out of the ordinary. Shrugging, I told everyone goodnight and headed off to my room. As I trudged up the stairs, I could hear faint whispering coming from the front room.

Bree hadn't said anything about what she'd promised me this morning, so I chalked it up to her spacing it out. A blowjob would've been nice though, I thought, as I undressed and slipped under the cool sheets. I lay there for only a few moments before I got up and cracked my door open a little.

"What the hell, she might surprise me," I said aloud after settling back in bed.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was awakened by the sound of creaking floorboards. Through bleary eyes I watched as someone slipped inside my room then silently closed the door behind them. All I saw was a silhouette of a female form in the faint light from the hallway, but I was sure it was Bree. Once the door was closed my room was pitch black, leaving me blind and anxiously waiting for what was about to happen. If Bree was here to live up to her word then I planned to fully enjoy every minute of it. I sensed the person get closer and closer to my bed, anticipation coursing through me in waves. When the sheets were pulled down past my feet, I let out a small moan. Quickly a hand covered my mouth stifling any more sound that might pour from my lips. I tried to reach out and touch her, but my hands were swatted away. Well, if this was how she wanted it, then I'd play along. Placing my hands behind my head I settled in. I heard more movement, then felt hands grasping my ankles and spreading my legs apart. I felt the bed sink from her weight as she climbed between my ankles, her bare knees spreading my feet farther apart. The warm feel of hands slowly caressing my thighs had my cock rock hard in seconds. It began to throb when I felt her fingertips lightly tickle my balls. I was almost in agony by the time I felt her wrap her hand around my steel shaft and lift my cock upwards. I couldn't stop the groan that slipped from my lips as I felt the warmth of her breath on the head of my cock.

More moans poured from me as the head of my cock was suddenly engulfed in a wet, hot heat. Lower and lower the warmth crept down my shaft until I felt the head of my cock slip into the tight confines of her throat. When my cock continued to slip further down her throat, I was lost in a world of pleasure I didn't know even existed.

I almost shot my load when her nose pressed against my pubic hair. She must have sensed I was close because she slowly withdrew until just the head was in her mouth, and she clamped her fingers tightly around the base, effectively blocking me from erupting. Slowly she loosened her grip and began to softly stroke my shaft while running her tongue around the bulbous head. I wanted so desperately to reach over and turn on my bedside lamp so I could watch her, but I didn't want to take the chance that she'd stop. Instead, I reached down near my hips and gripped the bottom sheets tightly in my hands as she continued her glorious torture of my throbbing rod. When she changed from licking to finally sucking, I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh shit...I'm gonna cum," I whimpered.

Her mouth lowered until my entire dick was being swallowed once more. I trembled violently, lifting my hips upward at the same time as my cock exploded, sending spurt after spurt of cum directly down her throat. I was wracked with intense pleasure as my orgasm went on and on, until finally I was completely spent. Slowly I lowered my hips and just lay there in a daze as I felt her mouth pull from my rapidly deflating cock. I felt one last kiss on my shaft before I felt her climb off the bed and pad almost silently to the door. Through dazed eyes I watched as she slipped silently out of my room, leaving the door slightly ajar. I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw a red glow near her chest area right before she disappeared. I chalked it off as post orgasmic bliss and surrendered to the comforting arms of deep sleep.

1...456789