The Amulet of Vishith

Story Info
The power to make any woman you desire fall to her knees.
1.8k words
4.1
19.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an unfinished first draft and details are subject to change. Please let me know if you liked what you read and where you might like to see this story go in the future. I'm also thrilled and titillated to know about people cumming to my stories, so please, if you get your nut out to something I wrote, I want to hear about it in explicit detail ;) Ciao for now!)

*

The strange curvature of an odd little store front just barely registered in Alexander's peripheral vision. It was a street he'd walked down not infrequently in the past, and yet the store had never caught his notice. Now that he had noticed it, his attention became fixed on it. It was unique, if only in comparison to the buildings and shop fronts around it. On a street of grey stone and neon lit shops, the shop front was beautifully carved and varnished wood, the twin windows standing either side of the door giving a vision inside to the assorted nicnacs and odd paraphernalia that littered the shop.

It was probably close to an antiques shop than an op shop, the miscellaneous merchandise seeming too universally austere to simply be random junk donated for the sake of cleaning out someone's garage, but it was a truly odd assortment of the strangest little baubles and trinkets. While it was not the sort of thing that usually took his interest, Alexander found himself drawn inside.

The door opened with the tinkle of an overhead bell which drew the attention of the shop's proprietor, a middle aged woman standing behind a wooden counter whose age had done little to detract from her beauty. She had almost certainly been quite the looker in her day and even now she caught his attention.

"Welcome." She said softly.

"Uh, hi." Alexander replied.

Apart from himself, she was the only one in the store, and looking around at space which seemed quiet and desolate, even despite the mass of trinkets and oddities lining bookshelves, cluttering tables and being displayed in glass cabinets, he found himself doubting that an establishment like this one got a lot of business, though that did slightly raise the question of what it was doing with such a prominent place on such a busy street.

"Let me know if there's anything I can help you with." She said.

"Sure." He said, a little off-handedly. He seriously doubted he would buy anything, he wasn't even sure what he was doing in a store like this, it had just drawn his attention somehow.

He wandered through the stacks and aisles, skimming over the assorted contents around him. He kept his eyes moving, though he did find them occasionally fixing on the oddest thing, starnge little oddities that ought not to have even registered with him but that seemed to draw his eyes towards them with a strange allure. Some items vied for attention more than others, but there was rarely an object that he passed by that didn't seem to be attempting to call to him. He ignores these calls with an effort, determined to get sucked into buying any random crap, but as his cursory round of the shop moved along the gentle descent to completion, one particular object caught his eye more so than the others. It was a red gem, gleaming at him from its housing in an ornate amulet.

If he'd been able to force his way through the fog in his mind and see it only for its raw aesthetic value, he almost certainly would have taken it for being rather garish for the modern age, though the metal gem both seemed to be, at a glance, real, and it was almost certainly an object worth a significant amount of money. Taking it for its style was difficult, however. It seemed to call out to him, causing his heart to swell and beat faster. Something raw and primal in the back of his mind was stimulated and some part of him felt a desperate need to have it, as if it promised to fulfil his hearts deepest desire.

He put his hands up to it and as his fingertips gently brushed the cold metal, a tingling ran through his hand then through the rest of his being, a sign of the immense power held within.

"The Amulet of Vishith, I see it calls to you, as it does many men." Her voice parted the fog that had enshrouded his mind and he looked over to see her standing not too far away from him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It is the Amulet of Vishith, a powerful artifact forged centuries ago in an effort to imbue its wearer with the power to fulfil their deepest desire, or at least, to fulfil the deepest desire of the one who forged it, though the power that it offers is one coveted by most men who encounter it."

"What power?" Alexander was a little surprised at himself. Some old nutbag spins a fanciful tale about an amulet that can grant your deepest wish to scam a customer into buying an overpriced necklace. It was ridiculous, why even bother asking...

But... what she said... it reflected exactly the feeling that overtook him when he looked into the gem at the amulet's centre and some deep part of him felt a desperate need to know what it was that it seemed to be promising him... Whatever it was, it seemed to be on the tip of his tongue, some innate and deep-set desire.

She spoke calmly and without inflection deserving of what she said.

"It was the belief of the forger that within every person, there reside certain traits, traits reflected in aspects of there appearance. He believed that if an artifact was created in the right way, using the right materials and imbued with the right kind of power, it could bring those traits to the surface. This amulet was forged to ignite the fire of one particular trait found deep within the souls of certain people recognizable by a particular characteristic when they look upon it."

"What trait, what people?" His mind seemed to be racing as that longing in his heart grew and that desire sitting on the tip of his tongue felt so very close to hand, as if a single step further through the mist of his mind would reveal it.

"The amulet ignites the trait found deep within the souls of some women which manifests as blonde hair. To look upon it, it brings to the surface their natural propensity towards fellatio; their natural instincts to service men orally."

His dick was rock hard. Despite the absurdity of her words, they ignited exactly the desire that looking upon the amulet had inspired within him. That seemed to be exactly the power that the amulet wordlessly promised to offer him. It was completely ridiculous and he knew he should just walk away, but the merest thought of doing so caused his cock to surge and ache in protest.

"How much?" He found himself asking, trying to reason with himself that if it was too much, he would just walk away, and if it wasn't, then what was the harm in owning a unique bauble? At the very least, he might be able to offer it as a present to a woman at some point in hopes that she might be so grateful that she fulfils the promise of the amulet of her own accord.

She seemed to look at him for a moment, taking stock of his character.

Finally, she said "Ten thousand dollars."

His eyes boggled and for a moment his lust for the item was overtaken by fury for the obscene price of what was obviously a con, though despite it all, some deep part of him still whispered that it was a price worth paying. Before he could reply, she continued.

"You can pay now, and if you are dissatisfied with the item, you can return it for a full refund.

Some pressing part of him assured him that this too was a scam; that upon coming back she would refuse to acknowledge that she'd sold him the item in the first place. But his eyes returning to the amulet, a much stronger part of him needed to know...

"Full refund?"

"Yes."

A beat, as he looked upon the dazzling gem at its centre.

"Ok." He picked up the amulet by its ribbon and began walking towards the counter after the shop keep, who did the same, his heart beating faster as he drew closer to owning this item.

"I want your word that I'll get a full refund if it doesn't..." He trailed off, feeling like an idiot by implying through his words that he actually thought it would work.

"You have it." She responded, moving back behind the counter.

As he placed the amulet on the counter and took out his check book, placing next to it, he considered writing a check to bounce, but something within him thought better of it. He looked and saw her eying him intently as he prepared to write her a check, as if looking into his soul to discern if he was about to try to deceive her. Apparently seeing genuine intent, her expression softened slightly, acting ad his go ahead. Before he could begin writing it, she spoke again.

"There is one caveat to this deal." Ugh, here we go, he thought. She brought her hand up to collar and pulled from around her neck a locket which she held up to him and opened, revealing a picture of a truly gorgeous smiling blonde girl in her hid-ish twenties.

"This is my daughter. If you are to buy this amulet, you must swear to me that if you ever encounter her, you will not use the power of the amulet against her. Do you understand?" Her words were sharp and as hard as granite.

"Yea." He said off-handedly, a little confused at how seriously she spoke about something that... had to be a scam...

Her eyes narrowed and steeled into razors.

"Swear to me."

"Yes, I swear." He said a little more instantly.

Her eyes didn't waver or lose their resolve.

"If you break this oath, I will know, and there will be consequences. Do you understand?" Her last few words were poisonous and a small shiver ran down his spine.

"Yes, I understand; I promise."

Her eyes narrowed a little more, then she reclined back a little and glared at him as he continued. He wrote the check, the brief but intimidating encounter having done a lot to defuse excitement, not to mention his erection, but he gave her the check and after a moment's close examination and another piercing look, her hospitable demeanour returned to almost what it had been upon his arrival.

"The amulet is yours. Use its power with care." There was a slight flash in her eyes at the end of her sentence and Alexander didn't dawdle in picking up the amulet and leaving, failing to resist casting a look behind him as he left.

He found himself standing once again on the street, amulet now in hand.