The Anal Bead Task Ch. 02

Story Info
Day workers help me comply with Master’s task.
898 words
4
10.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2 - Day Workers

Watching the clock, i have 45 minutes till i should get home to take care of lunch for the kids. "i can do this," i tell myself.

i drive a couple of miles to the local Latin grocery store, where day workers hang around in the parking lot, hoping to get picked up for work. i have a soft spot in my heart for these hard workers - myself being the child of immigrants, although from another part of the world.

So i think to myself that despite the odd circumstances, at least i will be giving them a quick, easy way to earn some fast money today.

i pull up to a group of 10 of them in the parking lot. i roll down the window and motion for one of them to approach.

"i have a very interesting job for you, it will take only 10 minutes, and i will pay $50 to each of your friends over there, and $100 to you for keeping them in line."

(Master gave me cash to use for my tasks today, if needed.)

"i simply need you all to follow me to the back parking lot, where you will pull out one anal bead on a string in my ass while the others watch."

Because Master also demanded that at least one of my encounters involve public exposure and spanking, with photo evidence of my red ass, i add, "Also i need each of you to spank me - about 10 strokes each. My ass must be very red when we finish. i have a sexual Master who has ordered me to perform these tasks today. Thank you for helping me."

Then i add, "If you think you or any of your friends would be uncomfortable doing this..."

He interrupts, saying he is certain it won't be a problem for any of them, and then a huge smile forms on his face. He then adds that he'd like me to be fully naked for the activity...and he wants a blow job.

"Please don't do this. i'll throw in another 50 bucks for you."

He just looks at me, and the silence hangs in the air.

i take a deep breath, and remember that i must get this done for Master.

"And i'll jerk you off," i add with a sigh.

"You have a deal, little lady."

Once i park in the back parking lot, i open the hatch of my SUV, remove all my clothing, and sit facing them as they approach my car.

i feel extremely vulnerable sitting there naked facing these strangers as they look at me with their hungry eyes. i motion to the leader of the group to get closer. i sit still as he fondles my breasts and runs his hands up and down my body as his friends watch.

He unzips his pants slowly, revealing his hard cock, while devouring and violating my naked body with his eyes.

"Grab it," he says with a grin.

i close my eyes and tell myself to endure for Master.

i lean over and hesitantly take hold of his cock. i close my eyes and begin to stroke it up and down.

"Just like that, mamacita."

Remembering that i'm short on time, i speed up the pace and begin jerking him off in earnest.

i try not to dwell on this surreal situation i am in, sitting in the back of my SUV, fully naked, jerking off a complete stranger with a group of other men watching...in exchange for the favor of his pulling an anal bead out of my ass and spanking me. i focus instead on how proud Master will be when i see him at long last this evening, and he has me recount the events of the day for him.

The man begins to breathe heavily and groan. Finally, he starts to come. i turn my head so as not to let his come hit my face. It sprays all over my chest and neck.

Finally, he flips me over, and i get on my hands and knees, with my ass toward him. He squeezes my hips and ass cheeks with both hands aggressively, and then runs his fingers around the rim of my asshole. The other men start clapping and making comments about me.

Then finally, he pulls on the string to pull out one bead.

"Two beads out!" i happily think to myself. "Master will be so proud of me!"

The man then begins striking my ass, first slowly, then more quickly and firmly, finally arriving at 10 strokes. i hear the other men coming to join him, but i don't look back. Instead i close my eyes and brace myself.

i feel so many hands touching my body and striking my ass. i lose count. i feel myself start to cry - tears of joy from pleasing my Master. Finally the strikes and fondling come to an end.

i reach for the cash in the front seat and hand all of it to the leader to distribute, making brief eye contact with him before they walk away.

I take a photo of my bright red ass with my phone, send it to Master, and then quickly dress myself and head home.

Only three more beads to go until i am rewarded with Master's approval!