The Anderson Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But then-"

Vanessa increased her volume and talked over him. "As I said, I am not replacing you or diminishing your status. You are the most important person in my life and will always be that no matter what... I just don't want you to be jealous of your new brother or sister..."

"Okay!"

"You sure baby? Don't play any pranks!" Vanessa tightened her hold over his palm. Her nails almost dug in his skin.

"Yes, I'm sure. Let's do it! Let's get you pregnant!"

"You! Watch what you're saying, baby!" Vanessa swatted his hand and fake scolded him with a hearty smile on her face.

"Sorry!" Mike said while laughing. He was excited for a new sibling to join their family. "Now can you tell me what Aunt Debbie said?"

"Haha! She said that she supports my choice, that's not something I can say for your father though..."

"What do you mean? Of course, he has to support and whatnot... I mean how else would you get pregnant?"

"That's the thing baby... I don't want it to be your father's..."

"What? What? What!?" Alarm bells started ringing in Mike's head. It was like the warning before the storm. His instincts told him that he should not poke the bear.

"It's exactly what you heard; I don't want it to be your father's..."

"Then how? And more importantly are you getting a divorce?"

"No baby! That's not it! I just want a little payback is all!"

"So, you want to get pregnant as a payback for all the times he had ignored and abandoned you? Really?" Mike was miffed.

"You have got it wrong baby! I will raise the child as your father's and no one will know any better... just you and me..."

"I don't think I can join you in this betrayal or whatever you have planned..." Mike shook his head and declared. "Also, how would you do it of you don't want it to be Dad's? Sperm bank? An affair? No, that's not important... I can't do it, no!"

"Calm down, baby, calm down!" Vanessa got up and hugged him from behind. She put her lips close to his ear and whispered in a soft voice, "I want you to be the father..."

"WHAT!?"

***

(Scene 6)

Mike woke up when he heard some noise coming from his bedside.

It was dark in his room, of course it was, as Mike was sleeping and had switched off the lights. He had retired early but sleep didn't come easy that night.

His mind was reeling because of the thing his mother had said in the dining room. He couldn't fathom the fact that she had proposed something so preposterous that it was wholly unbelievable.

If, and only if, they ever went through with it, it would be such a huge betrayal. He didn't want to give his father that kind of pain, and it didn't matter that his father wouldn't know, he just couldn't do it.

But on the other hand, he really wanted to make his mother happy. Now that he was taking care of Joe, essentially, he was father to the little guy; he could understand his mother's side of the things. Except, except that he still didn't understand why it had to be him...

Vanessa had explained why, however, he was much too shocked and couldn't understand, or even hear, a word she said afterward.

He was pissed off and restless, turning from one side to the other, but sleep escaped him. I came here to sort things out, not to complicate them further! He thought as he remained wide awake. He had too much to process. With Robin being not around anymore, he felt at loss...

It was only after a long while that he got some semblance of peace, enough to make him fall asleep. His last thought before that was that he would leave everything to fate. He didn't want; he wasn't equipped to make the call on something like that, like having a baby with his mother, even if she wasn't his real mother, but stepmother.

He was a light sleeper anyway, and especially tonight when he wasn't able to sleep. That's why he woke up with a start as he heard rustling of the sheets.

Someone's sitting by the bedside...

Mike went to switch on the lights but was stopped midway by the hand of the intruder. He recognized that it was a woman by the softness and the feel of their hand and also because it could only be a woman. He was the only man in the house at the moment and little Joe didn't count.

"Who's there?" Mike asked. He really couldn't tell who it was. His first thought was that it was Vanessa but he rejected as she wouldn't stop him from switching on the lights. He also rejected the thought of it being Deborah as she wouldn't have any reason to come to his room this late at night.

"Shhh!"The mystery woman shushed him by placing a finger over his mouth.

A little taken aback, Mike once more reached for the lights but was again thwarted by the woman's hand.

"Fucking what do you want? And why aren't you letting me switch on the lights? Moreover, who are you?"Mike was really pissed off. He was pissed off because of the antics of the women in his family.

He was pissed at Julie because after making the first move she had been dodging him ever since and hadn't been forthright with her intentions. He was sure that he didn't do anything wrong but was getting treated like he did.

He was also pissed at Sarah for giving mixed signals. She was the one who had broken it off with him and now she was acting as if he had committed a crime by moving on, he just didn't get what she wanted.

And most annoyingly he was pissed at his mother. He certainly knew what she wanted, but it was something so far out there that he shuddered at the thought of it ever coming true.

And now this, this stupid play of hiding her identity. It really made him mad. Mike shouted out in frustration, "What do you want?"

He got no reply, only a muffled giggle. The mystery woman then took his hands and placed them over her bust.

She was naked Mike realized. He didn't know what to do with that. It was only for an instant though; he made up his mind to expose her identity by forcing her to make sound.

He cupped her breasts and an exclaim of delight escaped his mouth. He mashed those two soft balls with his fingers and pulled at her nipples.

The mystery woman didn't make a sound. Mike found it insulting that she didn't. So, he took it as a challenge and went to lick her exposed skin.

In the back of mind he realized that he shouldn't do this, and his self that was angry at family, especially the women, forbid him to go along with this farce, however, he also wanted to please them, all of them, even if it meant going against his principles, only this once.

Whether it was his mom or his two cousins, he couldn't see them sad, and if it was only the one time, that too, when he was in the dark about the identity of them, he tacitly agreed to make this concession. He was fine with waiting a little longer, and at the same time didn't want to look down on the courage that the woman had showed by attempting this...

His hand travelled down and only stopped after finding her opening. He inserted his fingers in her. It was wet and soft.

"Ssss!"

Mike smiled as he won the game. He increased the force behind his fingers and jabbed her repeatedly. While doing that his mouth was busy sucking on her nipples.

Sadly, he couldn't make out who it was. He was afraid that it was his mother but he soon compartmentalized it by thinking that it wasn't his fault and it was dark and he didn't know who it could have been...

"Ah!" Another moan escaped the woman's mouth as he bit her playfully and softly.

Earlier, Mike wanted her to make sound but now he was afraid to find out who it was and wanted her to keep quiet. So, he thrust his finger in her mouth.

She welcomed it gladly. She sucked on it like it was a mini cock and put all her force behind it. She held his hand and went to town on his finger, slobbering all over it. She was like a pornstar with a toy.

Mike too increased his finger fucking fervently. He wanted her to cum and then taste it. He wanted to memorize her smell and her taste.

Suddenly, though, she pushed him down and, in a jiffy, got rid of his pants. His hard cock jutted out instantly. "Oh!" Mike groaned as she took him inside her mouth. He couldn't believe the tongue action and the force with which she was blowing him.

Mike forgot all about his troubles and all about the prospective identity of the woman, such was the pleasure he was experiencing at the moment.

The woman didn't let him catch a breath and he was close to cumming under her technique. But as if she could read his mind she stopped right when he was about to go over the edge.She pressed hard at his cockhead and licked his balls.

Mike felt like he was in heaven and hell at the same time. Heaven because of the pleasure, and hell because she wouldn't let him cum.

She repeated her actions time and again; bringing him to the edge and then pushing him right back. She seemed an expert at what she was doing with her precise timing and technique.

Mike begged for mercy and she giggled and stopped. Her hand though, kept him honest. The way she was softly stroking him kept him hot. And then it happened when he least expected it.

"Oh! Shit!"

She sat over him and slowly inserted his cock in her cunt with the help of her hands. It was so wet inside, and so deliriously soft and inviting. Her vaginal muscles held his cock between them and a wave of pleasure washed over him.

"Please!" Mike wanted to cum and cum and cum... but she won't let him. She remained still as if enjoying the sensation of being filled as if it was the last time; she was ever going to have this experience. It was only after minutes that she started moving.

It was heavenly, the feeling of mystery only added to his pleasure.Mike put his hands on her waist and thrust upwards.

"Ooh!" Another moan escaped her lips.

Mike, though, was too lost to notice. He pumped upwards and kept fucking her like a madman. Sweat dripped down his body and his hands became slippery.

The thwack, thwack, sound muted out their moans and groans. Meanwhile even as he was fucking her, he tried to switch their positions but the woman stopped him from doing so and slowed down his pace.

She seemed to enjoy denying him as she increased her pace. She was riding him like a cowgirl and Mike loved it. He was at the receiving end of a monumental fuck session and the whole thing with darkness and mysterious identity of the woman made him delirious with pleasure and joy.

Mike moved his hands upwards and played with her erect, hard nipples while she kept riding him back and forth. He felt himself close and thus spanked her hard. The mystery woman seemed to get the message and increased her speed.

They were both humping like animals, in a race to finish each other off. Mike wanted her to cum and realized she wanted the same for him...

"Cumming!!!"

Mike held her tight and shot his load deep inside. The woman riding him stopped any and all motions before she convulsed and fell on top of him.

###

I don't know whether it would be right to continue after this... But you don't know, I was never going to write this part as well. It was only because of your feedback and requests that I got around to write this.

Thank you for reading!

Please rate and comment!! Your comments are what keep me going!