All Comments on 'The Angel Pt. 05'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Too much...

...information in your closing note, Anna---you should always try to keep your readers guessing and wittingly or unwittingly you've written a bit of a spoiler here. As usual, though, the chapter itself was a fine piece of writing. Here's a suggestion for your next series, that's if somebody as good as you needs ideas from others: there was a slight hint of an interesting back story for Kendra so why not run with it.

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago

The heady blend of love, sensual sex and poignant romance has entered a new dimension of richness in this latest wonderful chapter!

But oh, Anna, your ominous postscript foreshadows grief to come - and now, having been drawn by your beautiful writing and your storytelling artistry deep into the emotions of the Sorceress and the Angel, I am left haunted by foreboding...

Love

Marixxxxx

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years ago

So much love... so much passion... so much steam.. so much exploring... so much... and then she's gone.

But still I feel for Kendra.. She must find her eternal love as well!!

Lovely Anna,

I read and reread those wonderful descriptions of these passionate last hours!!

Thank you for sharing this!

Hugs big time,

D.

XXXX

portia98portia98about 4 years ago
You've done it again...!

Anna, after reading this chapter it took me a while before I could put my head together again sufficiently to write a coherent response, such is the emotional impact you convey.

As the impending parting approaches, the intensity of feeling gets closer to being unbearably painful, spanning the range between ecstasy and anguish, and all rendered with a spellbinding sureness of literary touch. This is by far the best thing of yours that I've read - and that is saying a lot!

After thinking about the suggested spoiler effect of your postscript I've come to this conclusion: knowing there's going to be an unhappy ending but not knowing what the nature or cause of the unhappiness is going to be has me really hooked and desperate to read on and find out, because you have made me care very much about the Angel and the Sorceress.

Thank you again!

Veroxxxxx

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Marvellous

I wish I could be as eloquent as the others who have commented but as I can't I will just say it was Marvellous.

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

✨ BRILLIANT!

*

Hallo Anna!

*

What was that Love, did you say the ending is 'somewhat heart wrenching?'... Well Queen Jackie and I tend to agree, after a string of orgasms we were both teary–eyed by the end of part five at the airport,,, yes!

*

Thank-you, 5-More Stars and 5-Orgasms with a sprinkling of tears..

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius9 months ago

Okay. This is worthy of 5 stars, and I have acknowledged as much.

However, . . . Your portrayal of Angela lacks an element of depth, one that you touch upon just before the end of this Pt. 05. We know that Angela is 44 years old, from Zambia, speaks English with an African lilt, and works as an engineer of some sort. Finally, we are told toward the end that she has a small number of friends to whom she can turn for support while separated from Anna. What I don't know:

What is she giving up in uprooting herself for the sake of Anna? Does she have any patriotism or loyalty to her home country? How does she feel about her co-workers in Zambia? Will she be leaving them in the lurch? Does she have a best friend? Just what kind of social circle does she have? Finally, is she connected to a family?

It takes nothing away from my admiration and respect for your talents and work, I hope, to point out that you will not have developed Angela as a three-dimensional character until you show us what she is leaving behind as she sets out in a new office and a new country for the sake of a woman she deeply loves but has known for less than one week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Angel Pt. 04 Previous Part
The Angel Series Info