All Comments on 'The Angel Pt. 06'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jodiepjodiepabout 4 years ago
Just perfect

I try to let Anna do her work without saying anything or interfering but I wanted to say that I love this story so much and this is her best so far

thank you babe love you

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Wonderful story. Can't wait to see more. Nice gotcha!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Gotcha indeed!

I'll get you for that sometime, Anna. Don't know how, don't know when... Usual excellent performance. One small error (typo?): "...my agent Karen...bugging me to get an agent..." Should have been PA surely? If you were a mediocre writer I'd hardly have bothered to mention that but because you're so good it stood out like a beacon. Okay, today's nit-picking over. Enjoyed the chapter as always---onward and upward!

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Echoing Jodiexxxxx

"Just perfect"... "best so far"... I totally agree with jodiep's comments! Once again, Anna, you have excelled yourself in erotic narrative, emotional impact, and just plain excellent writing!

And indeed, after your ominous Pt. 05 postscript, you have scored a "gotcha" into the bargain!

Thank you again for a marvellous and totally delicious read!

Maribelxxxxx

LivelyJenLivelyJenabout 4 years ago
Such a beautiful reunion :)

That was such a beautiful way for them to be reunited. Made me smile and tear :)

portia98portia98about 4 years ago
Can't object to being gotcha'ed...

...when you do it so beautifully and so felicitously!

After your PS to Pt. 05 I started reading in trepidation, but that soon melted away in the delight of the lovely happy reunion you narrate so exquisitely! Gorgeous writing as always (not just the erotic bits, though those make me melt with delight...), deft weaving of different strands in the narrative, perfectly modulated dialogue... couldn't ask for more...

...except: yes, more of this wonderful story, please!

Veroxxxxx

PS I too think Jodie is right that this is the best you've done!

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Should Have Known

Yes well and truly had but I should have guessed something from your comment in chat last night. I had almost decided I wasn't going to read anymore of The Angel but I am so glad I did. It was sheer joy to see you reunited and I don't have to tell you what happened. I agree with the other comments, this is the best of yours I have read so far.

D x

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Coming home feeling home is always special

Being loved with heart and soul is the greatest gift

GayKatGayKat8 months ago

Gotcha!?! 😕

----

Hallo Anna!

----

Queen Jackie and I both know what it's like being away from the love of your life, and the feeling I get when I'm picking-up Jackie at the airport is unbelievable..

----

About the "Gotcha", oh yeah Love, you sure did! 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms. ... Danke! 😘

----

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Angel Pt. 05 Previous Part
The Angel Series Info