The Animal Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A nap...? What am I supposed to do while you sleep?" If she sounded a little indignant, perhaps it was because she had just travelled all this way to see her friend and now Ursula was the tired one? If anyone deserved a nap, it was clearly Aria. None of the other roommates appeared to be home so she couldn't even try to get to know them. As she gazed at the topless woman, waiting for an answer, she couldn't help but linger on those exposed tits. Her cheeks flushed from arousal or was it embarrassment at realizing what she had been doing?

She nodded her head slowly, "Yep.. I figured.. You may want one too.. I'm sure your.. Trip was long.." She said, the sleepiness obvious in her voice. She let out a big yawn and stretched out. The mounds jiggled up and down, side to side. "Besides.. You probably want.. To be rested.. Before meeting your.. New roommates.." She said as she appeared to be dozing. Her toes sprawled out and she smacked her lips a few times. "I'm happy.. You made it.. Safe.." She said as her body relaxed and her thighs spread out. A great heat radiated from her body, specifically between her thighs where a prominent bulge had taken residence.

Aria rolled her eyes as the panda seemed to fall asleep even as she was speaking to her. "Seriously...? What are you... 100? Who falls asleep in mid conversation? I wasn't in the shower THAT long..." She continued to pout as she wandered out of the room and explore the house for a little bit, leaving Ursula to snooze in peace. If she truly was alone and assuming there was nothing interesting to see, she would eventually return to climb into bed alongside her panda friend. The obvious lump in her shorts wouldn't go unnoticed and like her exposed chest the sight made her shiver and blush profusely. She hadn't known that Ursula was a futanari though she had heard that such genders were common here. It made sense that a girl her size would also be comparatively endowed but Aria almost felt like she would need to see it to believe it.

Ursula grumbled in her fast sleep, wiggling around a bit beside Aria. Her warmth radiated, much like a wood burning stove, adding a pleasant ambient temperature to the near vicinity compared to the much cooler household. Aria would have noticed the rest of the house was kept relatively cold, by human standards, likely due to the furcadian's general furry population and their ability to stay warm in the most extreme temperatures. Deep breaths caused her massive breasts to fall and rise. The package looming before her appeared as if it were uncomfortably ready to burst the seams of her shorts! The hibernating giant rolled slowly onto her side, facing the human now in full display. Her warm breath exhaled out onto the little human.

Aria was fortunate that the massive panda hadn't rolled all the way over, otherwise she may have been flattened by the furry mass of the older woman's body. Yet as the panda snoozed, Aria found herself feeling rather cold thanks to the lower temperature of the household, causing the young girl to instinctively snuggle closer to the heavier, furry woman in an effort to stay warm since her hostess was currently sprawled out on top of the bed's blanket. To her credit, she did try to take Ursula's suggestion and have a nap despite the growing sense of desire building up inside of her. Was she feeling more and more turned on because she was close to the panda's exposed body? The discovery that she was a futanari? Or was she just tired and stressed and her body's coping mechanism was to suggest she mount the slumbering giantess? Even as she started to shiver from the heat she felt deep within her body, Aria couldn't bring herself to act on such perverted impulses. She was going to be living here after all, how could she take advantage of Ursula on her first day like some sort of creep? It didn't keep her from staring for awhile before wondering whether she might need to go back into the restroom to relieve some of her 'tension'.

The slumbering giantess lay like a small mountain, dwarfing the human beside her in this moment. A soft snore escaped her maw as she had fallen into her deeper sleep. The feeling of the bed slightly sinking to her side and the warmth of another caused the bear to instinctively roll over onto the human. Perhaps one of her worst fears coming to fruition? Ursula showed no sign of waking up, or noticing the now pressed human beneath her. The human's body was pinned tightly by the massive bulge between the ursine thighs. Thankfully, despite her great weight, she landed in a way that her knees were buckled and kept the majority of her weight suspended above Aria. This allowed her to breath, though little freedom of movement was left to her. A faint musk rose from the bear's groin, invading the little girl's sinuses and enveloping her.

Just as Aria had been about to climb out of bed, the massive panda's body had suddenly enveloped her, leaving her trapped beneath the snoozing woman. "Hey, HEY!" She called out, pressing her much smaller hands against the bulk now threatening to smother her. "This isn't funny!" She protested, even as that musk finally hit her and made her body shiver with anticipation. Aria realized she was actually aroused by the close proximity to Ursula, not realizing that she was being influenced by whatever the panda had placed into her drink. Aria continued to loudly complain as she wiggled fruitlessly beneath Ursula's body, growing rougher with the thick woman's body for all the good it did. She didn't have the leverage to actually punch her but she did try squeezing and eventually even biting at whatever part of her body was weighing down on her head.

The oversized panda didn't seem to notice the struggles occurring beneath. Though, her body certainly did. The reactions her touch and pressure brought on consisted of a building growth between the two women, and a musky moist atmosphere within the tight gap. Ursula let out a soft snore followed by a moaned growl as her erection began to reach down and crawl along Aria's belly like a massive worm, seeking out a burrow to dig into. Her breathing grew deeper, crossing her belly to raise and fall, pressing down onto the human and smothering her. Meanwhile, a loud thud could be heard from somewhere else in the house. A door shutting. Perhaps the roommates were home? Unfortunately as the space grew tighter, the sound traveled less easily and her screams would be completely dampened by the voluptuous bear.

It dawned on Aria that Ursula wasn't pretending and really had fallen into a deep enough sleep not to notice the tiny human flailing helpless beneath her. Nor did she seem to notice the unintentional touchings to her growing erection, despite the fact that the thickness in question was responding on its own. After failing to awaken her, Aria switch to trying to wiggle out from under the panda but all that served to do from provide further stimulation to the slumbering mammal while increasing her perspiration. Most frustrating of all was that her desire seemed to only be growing despite her precarious situation. What a time to feel horny!

The hypersized panda let out a soft, deep and rumbling growl which shook Aria to her core. Her body rattled around beneath the anthro dickgirl as that throbbing girth began to pulse up and down, gently slamming it's weight down onto the human. Her hips rocked from side to side as she stifled the smaller creature and began to moan a little, as if the pleasures were reaching out to her even through her dreams. She slowly began to gyrate her hips and grind that thick meaty slab against the human's chest, smearing preseed across her face as it oozed from the tip like a thick jelly. Her large hands gripped onto the sheets tightly as if to brace herself.

Aria gasped and groaned as that growing cock continued to bump and rub against her as she did her best to wiggle out from beneath her snoozing roommate. The strong smelling substance that oozed from the heavy woman's cock made her even more light headed as the potent musk amplified her already heightened desire. Gasping for breath, Aria soon found her arms wrapped around that black girth as if to wrestle the beast into submission. The throbbing warmth only made her increasingly wet and wishing that this feeling was happening under more normal circumstances. As the began to lose control, however, Aria began to lightly grind herself against that firm member, using the panda was a sexual toy in the same way that Ursula seemed to be doing to her.

Ursula let out another deep rumbling growl, much more akin to a moan however as her member was being stimulated. The giant hips lingering above began to gyrate back and forth, grinding the thick, now heavily drooling slab along her body. The panda grumbled softly to herself and let out a more lewd sound as her paws curled under herself, bracing the human and smothering her against the femcock. Strings of gooey cum spattered across her body and tethered her to various patches of fur. "Ohhh.. Mmmm.. Yeah..." She said quietly, seemingly still slipping in and out of a sleeping state, perhaps a wet dream of sorts. The head of the member slipped in and out of it's foreskin occasionally, revealing it's maw to Aria's face and spurting out globs of gravy-thick spunk.

Trapped between the bed and that mammoth cock, it was all Aria could do to hang on even as the panda's cock vomited more of the heated fluid into her face. "Phleh!" Aria made an attempt to spit a glob of the salty precum that had landed in her mouth, but Ursula seemed to subconsciously punished her by squirted even more of the gooey spunk into her open mouth. The unfortunate situation seemed to be growing more intense, and even as the human let go of the panda's cock to try and wipe her mouth she found herself nearly crushed between its weight as the massive tool drug itself up and down the length of her slender form.

The large panda let out yet another deep groan as her hips wiggled from side to side, guiding the cock to slide around and across her body as if seeking something, gently prodding. "Mhhh... Where is it..?" She grumbled, leaning her hips back a bit so that the member slid much lower and eventually between her thighs before she lurched forward, smashing the tip against Aria's folds yet not penetrating. She grunted, "Mff.. There.. It's.. A little tight.." She groaned, "Need to.. Buy a bigger one.. Ugh.." She bit onto her lip and tightened her hold on the helpless human beneath her, working the massive club around attempting to cram it into the tiny entrance.

For a moment, Aria thought that Ursula was pulling away to allow her a chance at escape.

12