All Comments on 'The Anniversary'

by MrFiXXXit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Read

Entertaining, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story!

Usually the ones that bitch the most about near-gay experiences are the one that are the closest to being gay (watch the movie called American Beauty). Keep up the good work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Incidental contact

TLW willing to change. Sweetie indicates a willingness to get more involved with Hubby vis-a-vis sexual interest (about TIME!) on their anniversary, somewhere beyond the sixteenth (kids can be away at midnite). Hubby kicks it up several steps with a 'secret-disclosed threesome' plan, and it works. Not the first time this theme has been employed, probably not the last ... this one is done pretty well, but it involves some incidental M-M contact and Sweetie-mediated cum cross-tasting. (The former previously acknowledged by the Bull!) Unfortunately, some commenters consider this the same as bath-house fagdom and flame the entire story and the author (and probably this comment and commenter!) However, Hubby's plan DOES have the intended effect ... maybe TOO well, since Sweetie liberalizes mostly to the niceness of 'extra pecker of the lengthy kind!' where Hubby was probably hoping for 'more unbegged nights per week of marital bliss!' Oh, well - always gotta consider 'unintended consequences' AKA 'collateral damage!' Great news for Mr. Bull!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Come on now

MMF hookups are bound to include any and all of the innocent MM contact in this well told tale. Face the facts.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

A little cuck and whore action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous