All Comments on 'The Anniversary Present'

by nightvoice2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
smithbill1970smithbill1970about 5 years ago
Next chapter please, maybe he will enjoy a little same

Looking forward to the next chapter, and hoping it includes a bit of the males showing off. Fair is fair right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

Such a hot, kinky story, with a sexy, kinky set-up and great attention to details. I especially liked the part when Lynn revealed her lesbian fantasy to her husband, and when Terry watched his wife and Candy fuck in front of him. So hot. This scene got me so fucking hard: " I took another sip as I considered the erotic spectacle. Impulsively, I held my glass above Lynn's quivering arse, then poured a thin dribble of champagne between her buttocks, slowly tilting the flute so that it trickled between her buttocks and along her slit. My wife moaned with a mixture of surprise and pleasure as the icy liquid cooled her hot flesh, frothing along her slit as Candy's eager tongue lapped at the liquid. I watched for a few seconds, slowly stroking my dick to full hardness as I watched my wife being thoroughly pleasured, then placed the glass on the table behind me.

Shaved and semi-hairless, my wife's pussy looked so wet and inviting as I spread her buttocks with both hands, her slit pink and glistening with a mixture of champagne, Candy's saliva and her own creamy juices. My cock grew even thicker and harder as I watched Candy's tongue glide over her engorged lips. I leaned forward and delicately ran the tip of my tongue along her perineum."

Keep up the great work. You are really talented. I will definitely read more of your work.

Now, here is my message to other readers in the comment section. This may sound odd, but I am sincere and well-intended. To start with, I am a bisexual guy, 25 years old, currently single, very passionate and creative. I am white, 180 cm (six feet) tall, 90 kilos (198 pounds) weight, short brown hair, brown eyes. Sadly, I currently don't have the time to make a good profile and be regularly active on Literotica, but I read stories posted on here often, and enjoy interacting with various readers and writers.

I currently live in Europe, and, over time, I have grown especially attracted to British women; London women in particular. I admire their attitude, worldview, and those thick, cute, sexy accents too. BBWs from London are my favorite, to be completely honest. I also have a breeding fetish. I especially enjoy reading erotic stories about BBWs, as well as stories about breeding/sex resulting in pregnancies; especially the stories that combine those two elements.  And now, I would like to find likeminded, creative and kinky woman to share my specific fantasies with.

So, if there are any BBWs from London, between the ages of 20 and 40, that get off on breeding fetish/stories, reading this now, or someone who knows a woman like that who could be up for this, please email me on

tralala98@gmx.com

We can engage in sexy chats, exchange erotic stories/fantasies, share nudes and porn if you are into that too, etc. Privacy and respect guaranteed. I would be very grateful. And I would really appreciate if the author left this up. Sorry if I'm bothering; it won't happen again. Thank you in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An Anniversary to remember!

This is by far one of the best well written stories that I have seen in quite a while. Very sexy. Definitely would love to hear how Lynn follows up on her fantasies, and if she expands her horizons with any of her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In all fairness

To be fair if his wife wants a MMF there would be no sex with the male escort. Only a bj. That being said, I can't believe he didn't get his money's worth from the escort.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018about 5 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. Well measured tale and sensitively written. A shame Candy and Lynn did not enact the full fantasy, but I cannot fault this tale. Look forward to more

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
Good story

Unfortunately, she wants to be the center of attention on both his and her birthday. This will not end well.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It has to be fair!

If Terry didn’t get to bang Candy, then the male escort cannot bang Lynn in the sequel! Simple and easy!

The lesbian 69 and Lynn jerking off Terry at the end along with dirty talk were very hot and much appreciated. It is pretty clear that Lynn is the controlling type in the bedroom, can we get her to lose control in the sequel? It’s only fair that Terry clearly lost control (twice) in this one, only to regain it in its sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You may not like it!0

The story was hot and well written. Lots of tension.

To the narrator, better start practicing sucking cock and being fucked in the ass!

Why do I say that? Nancy Friday's book on women's fantasies listed among the top 10, watching their man suck cock, also, watching hubby being fucked by another man.

I encourage all readers here to find "My Secret Garden" and others from NF. They are very informative. It bothers me that their fantasies revolve, even partly, on their man's degradation. Many times I feel that women don't put very much value on their pussies, giving it away for so little. It seems that men value it more highly. Look at all the stories written by men here and so often the woman's pussy is called "her holy place" or treasure or similar term of value. About half the authors call it a twat or cunt or other slang disrespectful way. Probably either super successful with women or else deranged.

Enough!

R.

The word cunt is nowadays the most obscene word in the English language, according to word experts. Strange that it has the same ancient root as "queen".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done.

This is an extremely accurate presentation of a perfect evening. Candy was perfect, the handcuffing and face sitting was an experience I had 15 years ago and will never forget. I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to enjoy it again. The combination of the physical and talking about what might occur is what great sex can be all about.

Well thought out and written so as to be read without distracting grammar and spelling errors.

Looking forward to the sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Death of a marriage

"You want some hot young stud to have his wicked way with me while you watch?"

Let the cuckolding begin.

5* to 2* just that fast.

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
to be fair no intercourse

as others had said to be truly fair the male escort cannot fuck the wife since he didn't fuck candy. I guess he eats her out and she sucks his cock but thats it. Hubby gets to do the fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

This was pretty decent right up until the end and the potential cuckolding. The real issue is when can we expect another Honeysuckle Lingerie? This is your hottest story and one of the hottest on the site. Please continue it.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Divorce her and don’t ever go with her on her “fantasy” night. She took his and made it all about her. Who knows what she’ll do in the future. She’s proven with this night she can’t be trusted. Going behind his back and locking him up while she plays. Just nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NOPE

leave the bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous