The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see she was revolted by the idea of being a sex servant for men, and even more repulsed by using her body to excel in her work life but I also knew that she was just starting to discover the world is not as clean and rosey as she had pictured it to be. I also knew as she went through the world, she would see more and more of what I was talking about now that she was aware of what to look for. But for now, she just started fucking me to get through this night without me turning the boys across the way in her. She was in survival mode trying to finish this night as easily as possible. And let's face it, giving your body up to get what you want is all I was talking about. Now she was giving in just to get through the night. This will become easier for her to do as time goes on and I'm going to have to come back and sample her progress as time goes on.

I stopped to put more crème on me and inside of her to make this more enjoyable and it was working like a charm. She was starting to work up an orgasm and was violently rubbing her clit for additional pleasure as I sawed in and out of her.

"That's a good whore, rub that clit and let me feel you cum all over my cock bitch."

"I'm not a whore."

"Oh yes you are. You're fucking a stranger knowing full well you have a good chance of getting pregnant, you walked over her naked except for a short jacket, and you took my cock in your ass like a pro."

"Please don't say that."

"You had better get used to it, you're going to hear that name a lot."

"I'm going to be a lawyer. I'm going to be somebody."

"It doesn't matter what you do for a living, you'll still be a whore first and I will make sure Bradley knows how to train and keep you that way. You will be the slut and whore you are inside right now. You won't be able to deny it so you might as well embrace it."

I was surprised that all this talk about her being a whore in her life was making her excited and she was starting to breath heavily and close her eyes in pleasure. She is going to make a fantastic little whore, I thought to myself. But for now, she was just learning and I certainly didn't mind teaching her.

"Oh yes...I feel an orgasm building inside. My pussy is tingling from whatever you put in me."

"That's good whore, embrace being used by a stranger and let it happen."

"I asked you to please not call me that name."

"Too bad, you are what you are, and you're a whore through and through."

"Oh God, it feels so good."

"What feels good whore? Say it out loud."

"Your dick inside of me feels so good."

"You're not fourteen bitch, so stop using that type of language. It's a cock and it's fucking your cunt. Let me her you say it."

"Your cock feels good."

"Where does it feel good bitch. I told you to say it."

"It feels so good in my cunt."

"Then let go and cum all over me."

I pushed her hand away from her clit and replaced it with my own. Rolling it between my thumb and finger, lightly pulling on it, rubbing it roughly and switching back and forth between the three. That put her well on her way to exploding.

"Fuck, oh fuck. Fuck me harder, make me cum."

I kept pounding her and abusing her clit and she kept responding positively to my actions. She was close to the point of no return, and I was waiting for that moment to show her what a slut she really was.

"Come on you little bitch, let me see that cunt drip with your cum."

"Yes, I'm getting close. Keep fucking me and playing with my clit. I want to cum from your cock using me."

What she didn't see with her eyes shut was me turning my phone on record so I could play this back for Bradley. I was recording everything she said and took a video of her cunt being well used.

"Yes, yes, Oh my god. Fuck me harder."

I waited until she was right on the edge before stopping and pinching her clit in my fingers.

"Damn you, don't stop now. Fuck me, make me cum."

"Let me hear you say it the way a good whore would."

"Please, I can't stand this."

"Tell me bitch or we stop right here."

"My cunt is on fire for your cock. Ram it in me and fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before. I want you cum in my fertile cunt so give it to me, I'm begging you."

"That's my good little bitch. Now tell me what you truly are."

"I'm your slut, I'm your whore, I'm yours to do with anything you please, just keep fucking my cunt."

That's what I was waiting for, her to acknowledge what she really is deep down inside. I started pounding her again and outright abusing her clit and that sent her over the edge.

"Fuck me, yes, I'm Cumming. Fuck me and make me explode."

Her clit got extremely sensitive as she let herself erupt into a huge orgasm, so I kept up my abuse. She was bucking like a woman being electrocuted, her breathing was so labored she was having problem getting air, her arms and legs were shaking like she was having a seizure, and she was spurting cum all over us both. I couldn't hold off throughout her spasms an I shot my load deep inside her fertile womanhood.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm Cumming. Fuck yes, your cock feels so good fucking my cunt."

After she recovered from her sexual episode, she continued to just lay there having trembling quakes of ecstasy shooting through her body, twitching with an intermittent violent jerk.

"Oh my god, you came inside of me. What if I get pregnant, then what?"

"Well, then you'll have to fuck strangers just to earn money to raise that kid. But that's just one of a whores many problems."

"So, what am I doing next? Aren't you tired of using me yet?"

"Oh, you misguided little bitch. I could do this all night and half of the day tomorrow, but I have something else to do and you're going to help me."

"And what is that?"

"You just go and get yourself cleaned up inside and out, then come back here."

She got up and stumbled to the bathroom where I heard the shower start running and I went across the way to Brads cottage to check on Alli. I found her laying on the pillows on the floor, covered in the young boys combined fluids, totally worn out and the guys sleeping around her. Brad was sitting up sipping on a beer as I walked in, so we both went into the kitchen.

"So, how was she?"

"Did she give you any trouble or talk back?"

"She was being herself for a while, but she finally broke and just gave in and started enjoying them attention and action."

"So, you took control?"

"Yes sir Mr. B, just like you told me too."

"How long have they been sleeping?"

"Just a couple of hours but they'll wake up and be ready to go at it again."

"Well, I think she is done for a little while, so I'm going to take her back for a few hours."

"The guys will be disappointed, but they'll just have to get used to it."

"Oh no, you misunderstand."

"What do you mean Mr. B?"

"I'm going to have Lisa take her place."

"She won't agree to something like that."

"She doesn't have to agree, she'll do it because I tell her to do it."

"Damn, how did you pull that off?"

"Let's just say I convinced her she was just a whore and her position in life is to sexually satisfy all men."

"I can't wait to see this."

"Well, she's getting showered right now and I'll bring her over as soon as she's done."

"Do you want me to wake Mrs. B and get her cleaned up for you?"

"Yes, that would help. Figure I'll be back in about 30 minutes."

I went back to my cabin and waited for Lisa to finish cleaning up and coming back out. I wasn't sure she would be onboard with satisfying all of Brads friends, but I was determined for her to swap places with Alli. I would have to make sure she didn't think there was a choice in the matter if I wanted her to follow my instructions. I would just have to take control of her will and her body would easily follow. I was going to make sure she made the trip from stuck up girlfriend to full on whore, whether she wanted to or not. She came out and stood in front of me waiting for whatever was to come next.

"OK, I'm all cleaned up. What are we doing now."

"We're going over to Brads cottage and getting Alli, my wife."

"What am I going to wear, all I have is my jacket here?"

"You're not going to wear anything. Didn't you learn anything tonight? You Are a Whore and nothing more. Whores don't need to be covered."

"I can't go over there like this with his friends and teammates there."

"You can and you will. Clothes would only get in the way for what you're going to do over there."

"No, I can't let them fuck me. I must face these guys every day at school."

"And that's exactly why you need to do this. As of now, they know I took you over here and they know what I was doing with you. If you want to deal with those rumors of what you did, we can arrange they tell everyone on campus. Once they do that, even your professors will be blackmailing you for sex just because they think they can."

"And what happens if I fuck them. That will just make it worse."

"If you take them all on, the story will be totally different. Right now, you're just the girl I took and used against her will, which will make other men think they can do the same and force you anytime they want. You will be walking from attempted rape to attempted rape."

"It will be only stories; I can live through that."

"Stories with video. I have cameras everywhere in this place. I'll just give them the video."

"No, you must give me that video. I can't let that get out. What about my parents, what if they see it?"

"Hell, if you don't do this, I'll make sure your parents see them, along with every friend and acquaintance you have."

Why would you do that to me? I did everything you wanted?"

"Not yet you haven't. I want you to do this and you're giving me backtalk. Come here and bend over the arm of that chair."

"What are you going to do?"

"I said bend over the arm of that chair, now do it whore."

She reluctantly did as I ordered her to and before she realized what was happening, I had her hands firmly bound behind her back. I spread her legs and took a position behind her with her ass pointed directly at me. I took my cock and lined it up with her brown hole and provided hard and steady pressure against her opening.

"What are you doing? You can't do that without lube? I washed it all off."

"That's your fault for coming out here unprepared. A whore needs to be ready for any fucking a man wants to give her, and that means you are clean and lubed at all times."

"I'm sorry, but please get some."

"You just stay there. You'll have my cum soon enough to lubricate your asshole."

"Please sir, I'm begging you."

"Oh, and I'm supposed to do what you ask but you won't do what I ask?"

"I'm sorry sir. Please don't do this?"

"Not only am I going to do this, but I'm also going to take you over bound and tell them not to use any lube on you for the rest of the day. After they get done with you, you won't need lube to take an anal fuck."

I'm sorry sir. I'm just trying not to ruin my life."

She wasn't giving in, so I pushed even harder against her anal entry, with almost enough pressure to push inside her dry. Then I gave a little shove, and I was in. She yelled out but couldn't do anything about it."

"Oh, Fuuuuccckk that hurts. Please pull out, please mister?"

"You could have made this easy on yourself, but you still had to show you were in charge. Now I have to show you that you're not in charge, you are simply a whore and you're to let any man fuck you in any way yet wants."

"OK, I'll do whatever you ask, but please stop?"

I gave another short push and went from just inside her to three inches buried in her dry tight hole.

"And why should I believe you, that you won't just change your mind once I stop? You need to learn a lesson here bitch, and you'd better learn it quickly or this will be your entire morning."

"I swear, I'll do whatever you want if you'll just use some lube on my ass?"

Truth be known, I didn't want to fuck her without lube. I wanted to enjoy her ass not end up with brush burns on my cock because she was too tight to fuck without it. I Just had to make her realize the position she was in. So, I pulled out and grabbed the tube of crème and lubed us both up, then reentered her.

"Thank you sir, thank you for showing me mercy."

"Now just tell me what you are and what you're going to do."

"Yes mister, I'm a whore, made to be fucked by men. In my ass, in my cunt and down my throat. My job is to give up my body to be fucked by any man who wishes to use me."

"That's better. And if I hear you're not doing just that, I'll come back to teach you another lesson."

"You won't need to sir, I'll be the best whore I can. Bradley will be pleased with me."

"And what about his teammates and friends? Will they be happy with you also?"

"Yes, I'll fuck anybody I am told to, and I'll please all of his friends."

"Very good whore. You could have said that from the beginning and avoided all of this, but then again...whores are not known for being smart."

"I won't make that mistake again. I will do whatever you want me to do."

"That's good, but for now all I want you to do is enjoy getting fucked."

"Oh, I do sir, I love being fucked by you."

She was bent over the arm of the chair so far it looked like her body was in the shape of a "V" with her ass pointed up to me. This allowed me to take full length strokes without smacking her ass or pulling her cheeks apart to watch her being entered. I slid in and out easily, so I took slow methodical strokes enjoying every inch of her bowels. I played with her clit so she would enjoy it as much as I did, and she didn't disappoint me, fully getting into it and moaning in pleasure. It wasn't long before she was building on an orgasm, completely controlling her bodies muscles, twitching, and jerking as it built.

After she came down, I sent her back in to clean up before going over to Bradley's so she could relieve Ali for a few hours. She came back in the living room with a little girl look on her face.

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Yes, and you must do it well. My wife has taken care of your man all this time when you played your little bitch games and left him lonely, so now it's your turn to take care of him."

We walked over to Brad's cottage and found Ali cleaned up and asleep in a chair. I told Lisa and one of the guys to go help Ali back home while I spoke with Brad.

"You're going to have to be firm handed with Lisa, she still thinks she can charm her way out of this. The more you treat her like a whore, the quicker she'll fall into the role."

"I'll be firm with her."

"More that with Ali, I mean really stiff handed and don't let her get away with anything."

"I will sir. You and Ali just get some rest, we'll take care of Lisa."

Lisa returned and I went back to my cabin to rest with Ali. Lisa was in store for one hell of a day, something the likes as she never dreamt of.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Robin's Wedding Ch. 01 Mending Fences.in Group Sex
Slut Wife Club Inc Junk mail leads Pete and Traci to try it on for size.in Group Sex
My Wife’s Delightful Obsession 01 Genesis Of Her Obsession - Our Lifestyle Changes.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Motorhome Adventures Pt. 01 5 friends on a road trip - what could possibly go wrong?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories