The Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh..."

I wiggle my finger. She moans louder.

"AHHH..."

Sensitive nips. I like that. My thumb joins my finger. I pinch and roll through the thin nylon.

"UUMMM..."

From behind Elizabeth cups under the mounds, offering them to me. "We will have fun with these, won't we darling? A nice size. So firm. Great buds. Want to see them now?"

"What about it Carol? Ready to show me your tits?"

"Ohhh... "

"Well?"

"Yes, sir. Oh god..."

The bra drops away and the melons tumble out. "Puts your hands down and your shoulders back," orders Elizabeth.

Her breasts are a perfect size. More than a handful, but no drooping. Her white skin gleams in the dim light.

Again Elizabeth cups them, squeezing to make the nipples pooch out. They stand up tall, like soldiers on guard duty. I lower my head and take one in my mouth.

"OH... YES... YES..."

"We've got a hot little bitch on our hands," breathes Elizabeth. "Let me strip her the rest of the way. I want to see how wet she is."

I bite lightly, then raise my head. "Me too. But leave her stockings on. And then get her back into these high heels."

Elizabeth laughs, "You and your high heels. Once they're on I'll parade her around for your pleasure."

"And yours," I chuckle. "You don't fool me."

The built-in elastic at the waist of Carol's dress is all that is holding up the form-fitting sheath. Elizabeth kneels and slithers the fabric to the floor. "Step up. Again. There we go. No more dress. Up again and into your pumps. Perfect. Now pose for us."

I step back to take in the view. Elizabeth joins me.

"Very nice," I say. "Thigh-gripping stockings without garters. Cute bikini panties. Hour-glass figure with stand up boobs. What more could you want?"

"We'll soon find out if she knows how to use those assets," Elizabeth says.

"If not, we can teach her," I respond.

Elizabeth raises her eyebrows. "Assuming she's willing..."

"Not an issue," I say. "Naughty disobedient girls get spanked. You will do what Elizabeth tells you, won't you Carol?"

Carol looks first at me, then at Elizabeth. She's probably never been with a woman, let alone one like my wife, who can be either submissive or domineering.

"Well, Carol?" I ask.

Carol

What am I to say? I was ready to submit to J.R., in fact I wanted to, but now it's clear that his wife wants me too. God knows what I'll have to do to please her. Not that I'm squeamish about sex between women. I had an experience in college, and liked it. But I've never been with a man and woman together. Am I getting in over my head? But I need that apartment. Living with Carl is no longer an option.

J.R. reaches out and hooks his fingers into the waist of my panties. Heat courses through my body. He pulls me toward him.

"Kiss me," he says firmly.

Without thinking I come up on my toes and lean into him. My arms go around his neck. He adopts a passive attitude, offering his mouth, but indicating that I take the initiative. When I hesitate he slides is fingers down inside my panties. A knuckle brushes my well-lubed clit.

"AAGGG..."

All resistance evaporates. I clamp my mouth on his, seeking his tongue. He teases me, drawing me into his mouth, slithering that insidious knuckle up and down my slit.

"Bring her inside." Elizabeth's voice is faint in the background. I am focused on feeling J.R.'s hard body up against mine, and his finger in my pussy. I devour his mouth, scrape my nipples on his shirt.

He responds to his wife's command by lifting his head and turning to the side. One hand returns to my ass, the other rotates on my pussy. Now he has me front and back, my groin in a vise. His fingers move, driving me crazy. He half lifts me off the floor, bouncing me on my toes.

"OH... OH... OH..."

"Elizabeth is calling us," he says. "Last chance to say 'no'."

I am beyond questioning myself. I will do what they want. "Have me," I sigh.

J.R. marches me through the door and over toward the big couch. Elizabeth stands beside it, smiling.

I expect to be thrown down and ravished, but instead I am maneuvered behind the low back and pushed over it. My face ends up on the seat cushion. My ass is in the air, draped over the rounded ridge on the couch back. My toes barely touch the floor Never have I felt so helpless and vulnerable.

Elizabeth kneels and wraps some kind of Velcro straps around my ankles. My legs are pulled apart, and the straps secured so that I can't move my feet. J.R. takes his hand away. I flounder a couple of times, trying to rise, but it's futile.

He moves around to the front of the couch and sits on the floor by my head. I lie still, my cheek on the cushion. I am breathing heavily. He touches my cheek, kisses my eyes.

"Relax, my dear," he says soothingly. "Elizabeth will get you ready for me. Later you will show your appreciation. You will spend the night here with us. Tomorrow we will move you into your new apartment."

"Ahhh..."

"When you are living there you will be available whenever we call you. You will get on the elevator and come up. You may be required to do certain chores. You may be told to lie across the couch like you are now. You may have to entertain some of our friends. If you fail to obey, you will be punished. You do understand, don't you, Carol?"

While he is talking I feel my stockings being drawn down. Now I have only my brief panties for protection. Soft hands climb my thighs, test the wetness of the fabric.

"Answer me, Carol," Insists J.R.

Thin hard metal slides under the edge of my panties. SNIP. She is cutting them off!

"OH GOD!"

"What is it, my dear?" J.R. asks, as if he didn't know.

"She is cutting off my panties," I groan.

"Of course she is. How else is she going to get to your sweetness?"

My panties fall away. A finger explores.

"What's happening now?" asks J.R. "Tell me."

I look into his hot eyes. "She's touching my pussy, teasing me."

"Does it feel good?"

"OH YES."

"Wait until she starts with her tongue."

"OHHH..."

It begins. My pussy is totally exposed and accessible, right at the level of Elizabeth's face as she kneels behind me. She knows all the right places to lick and probe. Taking her time, lets me recover between spasms before starting again. I go up the mountain almost to the top, slide back, go up again. She is keeping me just below the boiling point.

"Fuck me, J.R.!" I cry. "Please, please FUCK ME!"

"You haven't answered my question," he says patiently. "Do you understand your new life?"

"YES... YES... I want it. I'll submit to you and your wife. However you want me."

"Good girl."

J.R.

Carol's tight ass is a beautiful and highly erotic sight. I give it a swat to lay claim, then walk around the couch. I intend to grip those volley ball cheeks as I fuck her pussy. Another time I will take her in the ass, but not tonight. She'll be just an elevator ride away.

Elizabeth is waiting, still on her knees, her eyes glazed with lust. My super-sexed wife relishes new conquests. "Put me in her," I order.

She jerks open my belt and drops my pants. My cock pokes out through the slit in my shorts, hard as it's ever been. Precum coats the head.

"My, my. I think you like this one," Elizabeth says.

"Don't screw around, woman," I pant. "Is she ready?"

"Is she ever? Step out of your shorts. I'll massage your balls while you fuck her."

Jesus. I will last about ten seconds if she does that. I want Carol to cum with me.

"Don't do that until she's about to cum," I say. "If she's slow, help her along."

"But of course. I know what to do."

Carol is moaning softly, her ass twitching in anticipation. "Please... PLEASE... I need to CUM!"

"Of course you do, my dear," coos Elizabeth.

Wrapping her hand around my stiffness Elizabeth guides me into position. I fill my hands with ass flesh and close my eyes. Ecstasy is only moments away.

"Work her open," Elizabeth says.

Carol gasps. Her parting pussy lips caress my glans as Elizabeth works the head around and in. "Here we go," she says. "Push."

"AAAHHH..." It is a sensation like no other. The soft, hot flesh closes around me, pulsing, squeezing. I pause, only an inch deep. Elizabeth leans in and licks the side of my cock. I groan and shove in another inch.

"MORE!" screams Carol. "PLEASE!"

"She's close," says Elizabeth. "Give her what she craves."

I oblige with a powerful thrust. My groin slams against her ass. She's wide open and my big cock impales her to the core, angling up toward the infamous G spot. Elizabeth has one hand on my balls, and the other fingering Carol's clit. I explode as Carol screams her orgasm.

"OH GOD... OH GOD... OH GOD... YES... YES... OHHHHHHHHHH".

I love it when a woman makes a lot of noise. Elizabeth says they can't help it because I'm such a great lover. It's probably not true, but it sure feeds my ego.

For a few minutes I lie across Carol's back, letting my erection subside and work its way out in its own time. She doesn't protest. I sense that she wants to go again. But I will leave her to Elizabeth. My wife deserves her turn. She will teach our new playmate how to play nice with another woman. And Carol will be rewarded with orgasms that will leave her limp.

I'll watch while I recover. Then we'll take her to bed with us and I'll have another go. Tomorrow we'll install our new friend in the apartment.

Elizabeth

It's been three days since Carol moved in. She has started on her new job as a marketing specialist in J.R.'s firm. That means she shows real estate to the clients, and must always be dressed to the nines. I've taken her shopping to make sure she looks her best, both for work and for us.

Now it's time to have some more fun. At four o'clock I call her new cell phone, purchased by me. My number is listed as a favorite in her contacts. She has been told that calls from me or J.R. must be answered immediately.

The call goes unanswered. I leave a voice mail, expressing displeasure. A moment later my phone chimes.

"Hello, Carol. Why didn't you answer?"

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth. I was on another call."

"You know how to switch callers, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"J.R. will not be pleased when I tell him you let my call go to voice mail. He will be home shortly. If you're a good girl I may not tell him."

I hear an intake of breath. "I'll be good. What do you want me to do?"


12