Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
There_itisThere_itisover 4 years ago
You're back!

You are one of the best writers on Literotica. Awesome that you are back. Great story as always, hope for more to come. This is one of my favorite series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

Semi-Ethical Mind Controller gets edited into this story. I like the original characters of Howard and Daisy...him being with an empath, who knows he's kind. They're good things. Let's not mess it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great New Chapter

Hope to see more soon.

OlddirtymanOlddirtymanover 4 years agoAuthor
Old story into new story

There's a reason for the reworking of "The Semi-Ethical Mind Controller". While both Daisy and Howard were good characters the story wasn't going anywhere. The more I thought about it the better an idea it sounded to incorporate Howard into this story as Alan's instructor. Using a rework of that story seemed the best way to introduce Howard into this tale.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 4 years ago
Delicious!

Beautifully paced seduction scene.

One issue is the switching back and forth between "he" and "I" with Throckmorton. Apparently this is a rework of another story and you didn't get all the kinks out! And the story was too good to be harmed. Still a 5.

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 2 years ago

damm loved the whole series....now i gotta wait for the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yawn, boring. Every encounter is the same. Tiny, big tit girl sucks dick of older man. Over and over. Ad nauseum.

S_FoxS_Fox5 days ago

Come on, surely you did some sort of story plan?

Where the heck are the remaining chapters??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlddirtyman@Olddirtyman
Olddirtyman was born. While this has been disputed by many leading experts it is nonetheless true. The rest, as they say, is history.