The Aphrodite Wendslydale School for Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up and tried to straighten her skirt saying, "No. But I've been thinking about this for quite a while."

"Really?" he said, sitting back down and putting his arm around her.

"Yeah, kind of," she said in a small, childlike voice.

She drew her arms around herself and her knees together. She suddenly looked vulnerable and tiny.

"Can you tell me about it?" he asked.

"I don't know how," she said quietly, "I haven't quite sorted it all out myself."

Howard cupped her chin in his hand and lifted her face up until her wide, blue eyes met his.

"You can tell me," he said softly, "I won't laugh at you or think ill of you in any manner. You're safe here."

She relaxed her arms somewhat and rested her head against his chest.

"It's just that this isn't happening the way I thought it would," she said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well," she said hesitantly, "You're a different kind of man."

"I've heard that said," he responded, "Not always in a complimentary fashion."

She suddenly sat up straight, wrenching free of his arm, and looked at him.

"No," she said, "Don't take that wrong. I meant that in the best way."

"Thank you," Howard said as he put his arm around her and pulled her close again.

She snuggled up with her head resting on his shoulder and her breasts pressing against his arm.

"It's just that..." she started to say. She didn't finish the sentence.

"What?" he asked.

She took a deep breath, which made her breasts swell invitingly, and said, "I've been here for what? Half an hour?"

Howard glanced at the clock on the top shelf of one of his bookcases and answered, "Close."

"Okay," she said, "I've been here for almost half an hour and we still both have clothes on."

"So?" I said.

"So," she responded, "any other man or boy I've ever been with would have had us both naked by now and would be humping like mad at some part or another of me. I guess I'm just not used to taking this much time."

"Call me egotistical if you will," I said, "But I like to think that I'm worth waiting for." I lifted her head gently until we were eye to eye and added, "I know for a fact that you are."

She looked up at me with a beaming smile and said, "That's nice. That's very nice."

Howard frequently liked to tell other Controllers that one of the things that most people don't realize about mind control is that it is not always necessary to exert said control overtly. Sometimes it's a simple matter of saying the right things or committing the right actions at the right time.

While it's true that Howard had tweaked Daisy's sexual interest very slightly, her own mind and desires ran with it far beyond anything that Howard could have imagined. Everything that she said came from her own perceptions, her own view of the situation. There very fact that she was there was largely her own decision. Howard had not directly compelled her to accept the invitation.

He certainly could have. He could have exerted the same level of control over her that one has over one's own hand. But, where's the fun in that? How different would that be from masturbation? Not very much in Howard's view.

"Do you trust me?" he asked softly while he still had her full attention.

"Yes," she said, "probably more than I should. But, yes."

"I will make you two promises tonight," the man said, "The first is that I will make tonight one that you won't forget. I will make you feel things you've never felt and make you experience more orgasms than you ever thought possible."

"That sounds nice," she said as she relaxed completely, "If you can actually do that," the stacked co-ed added skeptically.

"I can," he said, "The second promise is that I will not hurt you in any way," he paused as though fighting for a thought, purely for effect, of course and said, "Unless you need a spanking. That might sting a bit."

With a wicked smile she said, "You might have to do that. I plan on being a very naughty girl."

As she undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and parted it to expose her over-stuffed bra she added, "And I happen to be damned good at being naughty."

Then she pulled him in for a deep, long, searing, wet kiss. Her urgency was gone. That was a kiss done purely for its own sake. Their tongues waltzed with and caressed each other. One of her hands was tickling at the back of his neck. The other was slowly rubbing his chest through his shirt.

The combination of the oral ballet and the closeness of her body to his promoted the flow of blood directly to his penis. It had, almost immediately, become a skin covered steel bar. She reached down to squeeze the bar. Howard moaned into her mouth.

"Two can play at this game," he thought.

He reached down to part her thighs, stuck his hand under her skirt and slowly inserted a finger between her dripping nether lips, diddling her clit with his thumb at the same time.

It was her turn to moan. She bucked her hips against his hand. Her tongue shot into her lover's mouth stiffly and stayed there for a moment or two then relaxed. Her massive mams rolled like waves of the ocean with the movement of her hips. Howard knew that she was ready for his first little gambit.

He implanted a short audio trigger in her mind. He wanted to bring her off once very quickly at the beginning.

He broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "Having fun?"

"Yes," Daisy hissed passionately.

"Are you getting close to orgasm?" he asked.

"Yes," she hissed again, "but, I can't quite get there."

He stopped moving my finger and thumb saying, "Of course you can."

The horny young woman looked at the man plaintively and said, "No. this happens a lot. I can get right up to the edge, but most of the time I can't get past it."

Howard started sloshing his finger slowly in and out of her wet gash again. His thumb went back to work on her clit. Her hips resumed bucking.

"Yes you can," he said, "In fact I'll bet that you're so hot right now that if I said the word 'cum' three times you would."

"I wish," she moaned.

As his thumb and finger picked up speed he murmured, "Cum."

She shuddered.

"Cum."

She shivered.

"Cum."

She exploded. She groaned and writhed as the orgasmic wave washed over her. Her hips bucked in a spastic pattern on the probing, masculine fingers. She whined and whimpered as she gave herself over to the hedonistic joy. Then her entire body stiffened and she screeched as her orgasm peaked.

At last her body relaxed and she slumped back onto the couch.

"Wow," Daisy said, still trying to catch her breath, "that was amazing. Nobody has ever made cum that soon or that hard."

"I'm glad you liked it," Howard said with a smile.

"That's not the word," she said, "I mean, 'like' doesn't even begin to cover it. I don't even know if there is a word to describe it. I've heard other girls talking about orgasms like that, but I thought that they were just bragging. I didn't know that it was actually possible."

Howard just smiled smugly.

"Your turn, Mr. Throckmorton," she said with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

She scrambled down to her knees and parted his legs and snuggled up between them.

As she unbuckled his belt she said with a wicked grin, "You've given me an earthquake of an orgasm, and I haven't even seen you cock yet."

At this point the man was perfectly willing to give over control to his little, teen vixen for a while. When she had unbuttoned his trousers and lowered the zipper he lifted his hips so that she could pull his pants and underwear down. When he sat back down he kicked off his shoes so that she could remove his trousers completely.

Her eyes went wide as Howard's thick, eight inches bobbed in front of her face. She reached out to stroke it lightly with her fingers.

"It's beautiful," she whispered with a smile, "It's just the right size, too. It will fit inside of me perfectly."

"Fit where?" he asked, reveling in the feel of her hand in his dick.

"Well," she said, "Why don't we start with my mouth?"

He moaned as the youthful nymph gave the head of his stiff prick a big, sloppy kiss.

"It will fit right into my throat," she said, "So you can even fuck my face if you want."

She let go of his dick, leaned back and unfastened the front catch on her bra. She slowly parted the cups to reveal her mouth-watering globes.

Shrugging off the useless garment, she held up her breasts in offering and said, "Or you could put it between these. I know that you want to."

Howard nodded in response.

"You look like you're big enough to pop out of the top of my cleavage so that I can lick you when you do," she continued, "I'll bet you'd like that."

He nodded again.

"Or..." she said as she stood up to unzip and shimmy out of her skirt.

She stood facing him with her legs spread widely. She ran one finger over her moist vaginal lips. They glistened between her strong, young thighs. The hair had been trimmed down to a cute, light brown landing strip.

"...you could just, plain fuck me," she said finishing her sentence, "You finger was nice. But, I'd much rather have your thick cock in here. Wouldn't you?"

Again he nodded.

"But, you know what I really want?" she asked.

"What?" the man asked, though he had a pretty good idea of what the answer would be.

She turned her back to the man and bent down to grasp her ankles so that her magnificent rear stuck out.

She looked back at her lover and said with a wicked smile, "I want you here."

She gave that incredible hind side a wiggle and continued, "I want you to fuck me, hard and mean, in my round, firm ass. That's how I like it best. Do you think you can do that?"

He nodded.

"Good," she said as she kicked off her shoes.

She resumed her kneeling position between Howard's legs. Reaching out she stroked his hardness delicately but firmly.

"Let's start by getting this thing good and slick," said Daisy.

She plunged her mouth down over the cock until her nose was in his pubic hair and her chin was against his gonads. She slowly lifted her head back to the top then plunged down again. She was using one hand to hold his pole in place while she sucked it. With the other she tickled his balls with a light, almost feathery touch. On each down stroke she would move that feathery touch to his scrotum while her tongue snakes out to lick his ball sack.

She kept repeating the motions. Slow rise. Plunge down. Slow rise. Plunge down. The older man had never experience anything quite like it. She was startlingly skilled for one so young. He held her head gently and wrapped his fingers in her long, brown hair.

In no time at all she had her lover moaning and writhing at her ministrations. This was no mere blow job. She wasn't just sucking cock. She was displaying a level of skill and care that could fully justify use of the word "fellatio". He knew that he wasn't going to last long if she kept that up. But, it was too good to want to stop her. That slick, teasing rise followed by the sudden dive to his root was making him insane with lust.

She sensed that he was close, so she lifted her mouth off of him and squeezed the base of his cock very hard with her thumb and forefinger. There was a fleeting moment of sharp pain, but then the pressing urge to ejaculate subsided a bit. Howard had been with women who had used this technique before. It was still a bit surprising coming from a nineteen year old. He realized that there must be a good deal more to Daisy than met the eye.

Daisy jerked his hard, throbbing cock saying with an impish grin, "No, no, Mr. Throckmorton. We can't have you going off that quickly. We have all night. I'll just have to do something to keep you distracted."

"What did you have in mind?" he asked.

She stood up then asked him to lie down on the couch. He did. She straddled his head and lowered her mouth back down over his dick. He got the message.

He grasped the firm spheres of her ass to pull her dripping hole down to his mouth. He was determined to give as good as he was getting. He turned his head to the left to begin licking her thigh. With careful, lingering up and down stroke of his tongue he bathed that part of her in spit. He languorously worked his way up to the point where her thigh met her torso. He took nearly two minutes to complete the journey. Then he licked up and down at the juncture, being very careful to not actually touch the lips of her vagina. She shivered at the contact.

She lifted her mouth off my cock long enough to mutter, "Teasing bastard," then she resumed adroitly sucking him.

He turned his head to the right to repeat the process on her other thigh. She shivered again. Howard then repositioned himself slightly so that he could begin another painstaking tongue trek. He began at the bottom of her cunt, again being very careful not to actually touch that part of her.

With deliberate sloth he began licking, with a left to right motion, slowly up that stretch of flesh between her vagina and her anal opening, taking a full minute to finish the trip. At the top he licked enthusiastically at her rosebud.

Daisy moaned around his cock sending exquisite vibrations up and down the shaft.

When he had finished with her ass he repeated the tongue journey back down to her vagina.

Daisy pulled her soft wet lips off of my cock again and whined, "Damn it, stop fucking around and EAT ME!" After a brief pause she whimpered, "Please."

The man decided that he had teased her just enough and granted her demand. He licked slowly along one of her vaginal lips then did the same to the other. Then he thrust his tongue as deeply into her pussy as he could get it to go, holding her delectable ass cheeks in a vice like grip. She gasped. He moved my oral digit in and out of her drenched slot as rapidly as he could. Daisy ground her pussy against his face. Suddenly he withdrew his tongue and replaced it with two fingers using the same kind of motion as he had with his tongue. As he did so he went to work on her clitoris, licking, sucking, and nibbling that tiny nub until she was squirming with arousal.

Then, with his other hand, he started to tickle her little rosebud.

"What *gasp* are you *gasp* doing? *gasp*" she tried to say.

Howard Throckmorton answered by shoving his finger deep into her ass. She squeaked and whimpered as her body started to convulse. The climax hit her like a ton of bricks. She moaned, and, bucked, and quivered. She screamed and cried. She ground her cunt onto her lover's face with a frightening amount of force.

When her orgasm finally subsided she sagged down on top of Howard like a deflated balloon.

"Damn, that was good," she said more to herself than to her lover.

She rolled over on her back and said, "This isn't fair, you know."

"What isn't fair?" he asked.

"I've just had two bone rattling orgasms and you haven't even cum once yet," she said.

She lifted up her huge tits and said, "Why don't you put that thing in between these? Then you can cum on my big tits and slutty face."

"Later," he said as he crawled on top of her and lifted her legs up until she could throw her knees over his shoulders, "First I want to fuck you until you can't walk."

She smiled and said, "I like the sound of tha - OOF!"

He had slammed his cock into her so hard that it knocked the wind out of her. She clutched at his back as the powerful rod jack-hammered in and out of her drenched slit.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme..." she chanted.

The slick, tight walls of her cunt gripped his pile-driver, desperately striving to milk the jizz from his balls. His manly ramrod pounded her cunt mercilessly. She moaned and wailed as he fucked her.

As he mauled and bit her tits his hips were almost a blur with the speed of his movements. He wanted to cum so badly his balls hurt. But, he knew he had to wait. The third time was the charm. Howard had to make her cum one more time. Her tight poon-pit was making it almost impossible to do that. It was so hot and so wet.

He kneaded and squished her massive jugs like bread dough, cramming his rod up her slick slot like he was possessed. Suddenly, he pulled out.

"Turn over!" he ordered.

She did. She scrambled up on her hands and knees. Daisy knew exactly what her virile male was going to do. Howard grabbed the curvy babe's ass and spread her round, young cheeks. He knew that he was damned slick from her vaginal juices. Once he got the head of his hard dick lined up with her little rosebud he rammed it home and started jamming it as hard as he had been in her pussy. She was tight and hot. She humped her hot rump back at her lover and groaned with lust.

Howard began spanking the young woman's spherical cheeks in time with their movements. Her asshole gripped him so tightly that it almost hurt. He rammed her then spanked her. Ram and spank. Ram and spank. Ram and spank, over and over again.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." she whimpered as she squashed her tits in a near death grip.

"Is this what you wanted?" the man shouted.

"Yes!" she screamed back.

"Is this why you came here?"

"Yes!"

"Don't just say 'yes'," he bellowed, "Tell me why you came here!"

"So you could fuck my ass!" she screamed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Keep fucking me!"

"What do you want?"

"Fuck my ass harder!"

"I can't hear you!" Howard shouted as he reach under her to squeeze her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY HOT ASS! FUCK ME UNTIL I... AIEEEEEEY!" she screeched out her orgasm.

That was all he needed. The man grunted and started shooting wad after wad of ball butter into her bowels! They both bucked, bellowed, writhed and stiffened together as they climaxed together.

At long last they collapsed into a pair of crumpled heaps on the couch. Howard pulled his softening cock out of her ass and sat up. When she finally sat up as well she put her arms around him and rested her head on his chest. She pulled her feet on the couch and rested her legs across his lap. He put his arms around her to pull her in closer.

They basked together for several minutes in the afterglow, almost becoming relaxed enough to fall asleep. That's when the phone rang.

12