The App

Story Info
Legal gig contractor based app for prostitution.
2.1k words
4.57
1.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

She shifts on her knees, the concrete always hurting after a couple of hours in her "office". Wet, sloppy. slurping, sucking, throat noises fill the piss-smelling alley, as she blows a man old enough to be her father. He was one of her regulars, always stopping by on his morning commute. A good string of clients like him made for reliable daily money.

His dick starts throbbing, she hears a groan, then a load of middle-aged cum floods her whore mouth. Locking her sky-blue eyes with his, she makes a show of swallowing before popping her soft lips off his tip. Clients expected certain things, and they'd all add up in your rating per session. Watching him stumble off pulling his slacks up, and running at the same time she hits the end session button. Her phone pings funds transferring directly into her account. "Probably worried about being late.." Groaning she gets to her feet bending over to rub her aching knees. "Maybe I should get one of those yoga mats or something?" She asks casually to herself, like she didn't just rent her mouth and throat out.

A few moments later, she's leaned up next to her gas station's entrance. A swig of mouthwash is already swirling around her mouth. It was a daily struggle to get the cock taste out with the constant blow jobs. The manager lets her post up at her favorite spot chasing away other contractors. She just has to give him a freebie once a week, along with a group discount for his idiotic friends, and their football games. Running a hand through her dyed jet-black short hair, a grossed-out expression moves across her beautiful pale face, feeling a clump of dried jizz.

The morning commute was drying up, the last of the stranglers filling their tanks. A couple of customers came and went, all of them dwarfing her small figure. She was only 5'1, and in her early twenties but looked much younger. The way she dressed didn't help, it was like she never left a teenage punk rock phase. She smiled at them, but none of them looked overly interested. Either that, or they were broke no one wanting an early morning quickie.

Then twenty minutes passed, without anyone even walking by. Sighing she starts hoping a job pops up, with the loud little ping from the app. Her hopes weren't that high, monday mornings weren't the most active Everything was paid for weeks ago rent, bills, expenses. But her band needs new gear her backline getting fried by rain after the last gig. Her stoner drummer had left it out in the back of his truck over the weekend. The rest of the band were couch serving, live with their parents, deadbeats. So it always fell on her to pick up the bill. Everyone told her, or at least guys trying to get her pants without it popping up on their bank statement, that she'd make it big someday. Truth is she sucked and so did her screamo emo vocals. The local bars in town still hired her for gigs though knowing she was the main attraction, and not her music.

Just when she was about to give up, and head out tell the lunch rush, her phone pings. The app was set up like any Doordash/Lyft/Uber order system. It had the client's picture, and he was actually kinda hot not a neckbeard. Her eyes went wide when she saw the incentive worked into the offer. Then going down the list she sees it's a 24-hour pass, which has its own payment. No one offered this much incentive, what was the catch? And she found it, a miserable rating. Before she hit the decline button, she switched over to check the contractor reviews wanting to see what the problem was.

"Listen this guy is loaded, and I mean LOADED. I'm sure he'd be a good repeat client. He's not even that bad of a guy, occasionally he's even a sweetheart. But I simply won't work with him anymore!"

"Omg I couldn't work for the rest of the week after thi guy, my limp was too bad. And the guy is dumb as a rock!"

"I don't get what the problem is?" She stares at the offer for a second, trying to make up her mind. In the end, the job is too good, and she pushes the accept button. Getting her backpack she also picks up her helmet. Putting it on she straddles her 2010 CVO Street Glide, revving it before pulling out of the parking lot. The motorcycle was one of her most prized possessions. She had spent a fortune on it, winning it at an auction. It cost so much money she was sucking and fucking for a couple months to rebuild her savings. All the swallowed cum, and creampies were worth it though it was her pride and joy. The built-in headset feeds her instructions, gradually taking her into the well-off part of town. Of course, she is a bitch, and makes her bike as loud as possible as she drives through a residential block. She doesn't have to but fuck normies.

Eventually, the GPS leads her to a gated community, and for a second she wonders how she's going to get in. But looking at the offer there are instructions; and a code for the gate. Entering the code into the security panel the gate swings open. The suburb is a picture of perfect lawns, and white-collar America. As she drives down the main street, she idly wonders if one of her morning commuters lives in one of these houses. With their darling PTA Karen wives, that don't know she sucks their husbands off every morning. The thought reminds to pick up more mouthwash. (Done)

Stopping in front of a house at the end of a street, she looks it up and down. It doesn't stand out, every house looking cookie-cutter in this snooby suburb. Parking her bike in the driveway, she sets up the stand and takes off her helmet. Her black combat boots clunk on the sidewalk, as she hits the arrival button. Pushing the doorbell she puts up a practiced smile. "How bad could he be?" She whispers to herself still sounding confused.

After a few moments, the door opens and a mammoth of a man stands in front of her. She's intimidated at first, but he just looks awkward and shy. She'd be more worried if he gave off I'm about to be hatefucked vibes. "Hi you wanna come in...you're the girl Minx right?" He asks having more confidence in his voice than his body language. "Yeah, I'm whatever girl you want me to be." She steps into his home when she gives him some room. Looking around calculators go off in her head trying to guess his net worth. Whatever it is it's high, all the furniture is high end and it looks like he paid someone to decorate. Turning around the smile turns into an honest grin looking him over again. He has scruffy dirty blond hair and a bit of stubble. But he's actually handsome and all the muscles are nice. She kinda wonders why he's gotta order on the app is she missing something?

"So uh...can I get you something to drink?" He offers walking over to a liquor cabinet. It seemed he already had stones out. The kind you put in the freezer to use instead of ice. He even had a bartender kit set up. With what he has on the counter she suspects he thought she'd like some fruity girly drink. But she spots a bourbon one of her favorites on one of the shelfs. "Can I get a double of that keeper's heart bottle? That's the one that's mixed between Irish whiskey and American bourbon right?" He looks surprised pouring her a glass that she sips like water. He looks surprised again and even looking impressed.

"So how backed up are you for a 24-hour pass? Wanna get right to it?' She has real excitement in her voice, at this point really wondering what the other girls were bitching about. He blushes a little; but nods and a second later she's taking off her shirt. She's not wearing a bra, and her small perky tits bounce free. Every bit of her is defined; like she lives in the gym. Nothing bulky just toned, with just the right amount of softness to give her a bit of curve. Getting on her hands and knees, she slowly with as much sensual sway as she could cram in crawls over to him. Seeing the trunk in his pants it's her time to be impressed. Unzipping and pushing them down, her feelings change to shock.

Right in her beautiful pale face is the biggest cock she's ever seen in her life. Even after selling her ass for half a year. It was a big fat veiny monster. Her earlier excitement turns to dread, wondering how on earth she's supposed to fuck this thing. Suddenly everything makes sense, the reviews, the ratings, and why he's using the app.

"Listen I'll pay the cancelation fee, but you're not getting any other kind of money out of me..." Looking up at him she actually feels sympathy, but she also calculates being the only hooker that will agree to take that bitch breaker; and the kinda money she can make. Standing up she walks back over to the counter and shoots the glass of bourbon. "No...no it's fine." She says before getting back on her knees, and putting her game face on.

Leaning forward she rests his cock on her cute face as she takes his sack into her mouth. She sucks on it bouncing it around with her tongue coating it with spit. She holds him by his base, smiling with his balls in her mouth, slapping his dick against her face like some giant fleshy club. She makes eye contact, and doesn't think she's ever seen a man needing a nut more in her life. Spitting his sack out, she slowly measuredly runs her tongue over his shaft feeling it throb. Her tongue eventually finds the underside of his dick then moves over his tip. She makes a show of moaning, keeping eye contact as she laps up some of his precum.

Her soft lips part moving over his cockhead with a loud wet slurp. Her hand strokes his shaft looking so small compared to his bitch breaker. Working her whore mouth back and forth on his prick as the minutes go by The same wet sloppy cock worshipping sounds come from her mouth as this morning. Her jaw already aches, but she presses forward testing her limits. The first bit of his fat tip touches her throat, and she gags harshly as she takes it in. Not even all of it, but the poor bastard looks like he's about to lose his mind from the feeling.

She starts up a practiced slow steady blow job bobbing her mouth back and forth on his prick. It's a struggle though, and eventually all the throating makes her eyes water. Which quickly gives her a slutty runny makeup look. Watching his body and face tense up like a spring she feels his cock throbs in her mouth. Sputtering she takes as much as him down her throat as she can feeling it bulge. Maniacly she grinds her tongue over the underside of his shaft. A wet cascade of dick-sucking sounds comes from her cock stuffed jaw aching mouth. Finally, she reaches up and kneads his sack. Seeing so much of his dick not even in her mouth as feels his balls churn.

His back arches; and spunk starts gushing down her throat directly into her stomach. She works her throat over his cockhead milking his fat throbbing prick. But the jizz keeps coming and eventually, she needs to breathe. He's still nutting so she gets a mouthful of sperm swallowing before taking her mouth off his shaft. She just kneels there getting the last content of his nuts splashed all over her face blinking to keep it out of her eyes.

He almost falls over collapsing into a chair as she stands up and works her jaw with her hand. Without asking, she pours herself another slash of the whiskey gulping it down. Looking at him with the sweetest most inviting smile she can manage with his cum all over her cheek, lips, and in her hair she purrs. "Feel better?"

To be continued.