The App Ch. 02

Story Info
Legal gig app based prostitution.
1k words
4.62
1.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can't help but giggle from the over-nutted look on his handsome features. "God you really needed that didn't you?" He just nods clearly in post-orgasm bliss. He's still rock hard, and expecting more than her mouth, throat, lips, and tongue. Groaning inwardly her blue eyes are stuck on all that fat dick. Unable to think of anything other than how long 24 hours can be.

Akwaradly getting out of her baggy black jeans, she carefully pulls them over her combat boots. Being a living sex toy with them on was sort of her trademark. Quickly she's left in just her thong, pushing it aside to rub her ultra snug, wet, soft, pretty little pussy. He just stares his mouth hanging open completely stunned. "You poor baby how long has it been since you've had some pussy? Me taking that big fucker is gonna be like a personal achievement. I'll let you just wear me out. I want you to get every bit of your money's worth out of my cunt..."

Her little rant has its desired effect, and whatever softness that developed in his shaft quickly vanishes. She smiles taking a few steps forward, giving an appropriate professional amount of sway to her hips; before straddling him. Bracing her hands on the top of his chair, she grins down at him, grinding her soft wet pussy lips over his tip in slow circles. "Oh my god..." He gasps out his whole body tensed up. Before she can react he grips her hips, and pulls her snatch down on his length. He's as rough as he possibly can be, but she's such a petite little thing only the first few inches disappear into her tightness.

A gasping grunt passes her soft lips before she bites down on them. His face almost looks desperate. While she looks determined, putting her hands on his broad shoulders. With extreme effort she slowly impales her whole, clamped tight, overworked whore pussy, on his bitch breaker prick. Every second of the ordeal she gasps, grunts, and pants feeling like she can't breathe. Finally, she completely impales herself feeling all the shaft throb inside her. Smiling she giggles down at him, trying to act like her poor snatch isn't being stuffed to the breaking point.

Moaning she slowly pulls herself up his shaft to his tip, feeling it drag wonderfully along her inner walls. Then with some force, slides her wetness down his cock, starting up a steady pace. Struggling she slowly rides his dick, his body shaking under her. He looks more, and more frustrated, the expression mixing with intense pleasure. His fingers grip her slim hips harder, his big hands digging into her firm round pale cheeks. Suddenly, he starts aggressively pulling her down on his cock, drastically increasing the pace.

She cries out, her back arching, her beautiful face tensed up. He keeps yanking her up, and down on his cock like a cheap fleshlight. "Fuck...fuck...fuck...FUCK!" He yells franticly slamming her down his shaft. Her nails dig into his shoulders, holding on for dear life but not complaining. She did encourage this exact thing after all.

She looks stressed, knowing this is just the first fuck. Calculators go off in her head, knowing she'll have to take a couple of days off. The 24-hour session makes up for days of quickies anyway. Suddenly he keeps her impaled on his length, slamming himself inside her a couple more times. She hears a deep groan, then feels a huge load pumping deep into her stretched snatch. The frantic spurting of hot spunk goes on forever, making her wonder if it'll ever end. Finally, he just lays there limp panting Slowly she pulls her sperm-packed sore pussy off his bitch breaker. Unable to not make a face as his cockhead pops out of her battered cunt.

She spends the next 30 minutes casually sitting on his couch. Just in her boots, and thong her gaping pussy leaking his cum. She spends the time sipping his bourbon; and trying to talk him up. Being able to tell he feels awkward, a common thing with first-time clients. Having someone just walk into your home, and be comfortable as a cumdump, can be jarring.

Seeing him get hard again she crawls between his legs; and puts her mouth around his dick. The next thing she knows she's bent over his kitchen counter. A non-stop onslaught of lewd, vulgar, encouraging words stream out of her whore mouth. The force of his thrust lifting her boots off the carpet. Loud plap, plap, plaps filling his kitchen tell he nuts for the second time.

After that, it becomes one long suck, and fuck session. She'd give him little breaks then suck, or jack him to full mast, then take dick again. Laying on her back in his bed, her small perky tits bouncing, with her ankles on his shoulders. Her boots kicking around with the force of his thrust, as he franticly pounded away at her cunt. Her pussy slowly gets more worn out, and sore as the hours went by.

Next was the shower with her back braced up against the wet wall, He held up her leg, his hand under her knee, working over her pussy again. She'd constantly works him up, getting fucked in every position she can think of, taking him from every angle. In the end, she lays on her back, with her pretty face hanging over the edge of his bed. He was franticly fucking away at her throat with would he could fit. His whole body shakes as he unloads for the last time. After that, he just collapses falling asleep. She lays next to him her poor brutalized cunt aching.

By then, most of the 24 hours had passed, and he was exhausted. She yawns watching him peacefully sleeping tell the end of the session. Before hitting the end session button, she wakes him up giving him a code to reach her directly. It was part of the app to encourage repeat customers. Repeat customers ment more profit, the app giving bigger cuts of the payout. As she leaves heavily limping her phone pings, making her pull it out of her pocket. Her eyes widen as she sees the tip, already making more in 24 hours than honest people make in a month.