The Appointment Ch. 02

Story Info
Master uses her to satisfy himself.
1.1k words
4.36
6.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and loosened the belt on his jeans. He walked toward the head of the table and gently turned her head toward him. He leaned down and kissed her deeply once again and whispered that he loved her once more. He stood, unbuckled his belt, and then opened his jeans unzipping them all the way down. She watched him with heavy lidded eyes, her mind was still a sensory overloaded mush. She watched as he took off his shirt and threw it on the chair he had previously sat in....it seemed like an eternity ago.

She watched him as he pushed his pants down to where his semi-flaccid cock was set free. She saw that he kept himself well trimmed. This aroused her. She didn't care for men who had a lot of hair. She could tell he was clean and that he took very good care himself. She was a bit surprised to find that he was not yet completely hard but that was no matter, she liked the way his cock looked and knew what was expected. A familiar tingling began once more between her legs.

He wrapped his hands in her hair once more, gently, yet firmly pulling her face toward his cock. She started to reach for it, but he stopped her and said "No hands."

She parted her lips when he placed his cock across her mouth and licked its length with her tongue. She circled the purple head of his phalanx, feeling the subtle ridge of his glans. She kissed it, circled it with her tongue then tilted her head back allowing it to slip into her mouth. She could instantly feel it starting to grow as she used her lips and tongue to massage it.

She heard him moan softly and her confidence soared knowing that she was pleasing him well. She lifted herself up on her elbow to allow herself better access. He was growing harder by the second and his length and girth were filling her mouth. Every stroke caused him to delve deeper into her throat. She pressed his cock to the roof of her mouth with her tongue and slowly moved up and down its length, taking him deeper and deeper.

"Yesss" he whispered. She knew she was pleasing him and she wanted to please him with every fiber of her being. She felt her wetness returning between her legs and she wanted him there...filling up her womb. She wanted to feel his length and girth deep inside her....stretching her.

His urgent need was manifesting itself as he pulled her hair with his hand. Her hair being pulled excited her...it made her feel helpless, yet aroused. His pulling her hair was becoming faster now as his hips were thrusting toward her face with every stroke.

He pulled her face away from his cock and it came out of her mouth with a loud pop. He never let go of her hair as he led her off the table by it. Her legs were still weak and she collapsed on the floor. He pulled her up into a kneeling position in front of him and pushed his cock back into her mouth.

She tried to steady herself by placing her hands on his hips, but he commanded her to remove them and put them in her lap. He was in control of her head as both of his hands held it fast between them. This was no longer a blow job, but had turned into a face fucking.

She had to time her breathing with his rhythmic thrusts and she had to keep her head tilted up and forward so his length would slide down her throat easier. Her nostrils flared and tears streamed down the corners of her eyes as she fought her gag reflex. She was flowing wet once again, knowing he was using her to satisfy his basest need.

He would alternate his motions. First he would thrust his cock in and out of her mouth a few strokes, then he would pull out and force her to suck his sack. She took this moment to catch her breath. While he would fuck her mouth, her whole body would rock back and forth with his motions. Her breasts would swing back and forth, and her ass would press against her heels reminding her of the spanking she had received.

A whole range of emotions flooded her body. Along with the physical and sexual feelings she was having, there were the feelings of knowing she was being used for his pleasure and that she was under his power. Being under his power and dominance gave her a sense of safety and security unlike anything she had ever known....and that is what this was really all about. The sexual and physical aspect of this were only outlets used as a vehicle to convey and express the passion and love they held for each other. Most people just don't get that. One had the need to dominate and the other a need to be dominated.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked as he pulled her head off his cock and out of her mouth.

"I belong to you Master" she replied panting as she moved her mouth to suck on his sack.

"Who owns you?" he demanded again.

"You own me Master" she paused just long enough to answer.

He shoved his cock back into her mouth and resumed his thrusting.

"Your body belongs to me...I will do whatever I want and whatever pleases me with it...do you understand?" He pulled her head back so she could respond.

"Yes Master...use me however you see fit" she bobbed her head forward and took him back into her mouth taking him in all the way.

He was getting close and could feel the rolling boil as it started in his sack and moved up into his cock. His balls tightened up and his cock got stiffer than it had ever been. A flood of warm fluid erupted in her mouth and down her throat. His hands pulled her until her nose was pressed against his pubic bone. His cock filled her mouth and made its turn down her throat. He filled her with his seed with each pulse, thrusting himself against her face. Spurt after spurt filled her throat and mouth until she gagged and sputtered, his juice dripping out of the corners of her mouth.

After several eruptions his body went limp. He released her hair but she continued to milk him until his spasms subsided. He finally grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock. She collapsed and breathed heavy trying to recover her breath. He leaned over against the table for support breathing heavy as well, spent....but satisfied with his submissive lover. Few moments went by until he stood up and pulled her to him. He held her close to his body feeling her warmth both physically and emotionally...knowing that this was just their beginning.