The Apprentice Pt. 01

Story Info
Tradie meets new horny apprentice for the first time.
3.1k words
4.44
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AusGayGuy
AusGayGuy
23 Followers

NOTE: All characters in this story are fictional but above the age of 18. This story involves consensual sex between adult men with age gaps, verbal degradation and exhibitionism.

This story features characters from my other story Daddy Swaps His Boy, however, it is set before that story and you do not need to read that to understand this. Enjoy.

*

I watched the lads head move up and down along the thick cock. It was a warm day in the local park, and I had my work shorts around my ankles as I fisted my dick watching the show. My apprentice, the slutty twink Joel, was on his knees working away dutifully for a stranger. This was a normal after-work ritual for us. I bring my boy here and watch him service some horny bloke. I wasn't an unreasonable dom, I know my little 20-year-old stud loves this as much as I do.

Today we had scored an older guy, maybe in his forties. He seemed shy at first but that disappeared quickly. Now he had one thick hand wrapped in Joel's red hair as he fucked his throat. This guy was probably married, not getting enough at home. Judging by the dad-bod I could see peeking out from under his shirt, he probably stopped trying to get it from his wife a while ago. Still, even "straight" men could enjoy the feeling of my slut's mouth on their cock.

For two years I'd trained Joel to be the best slut he could be. It was lucky I happened upon someone as horny and dirty as me in the first place.

*

Joel's first day with me was not long after his 18th birthday. He was new to working and I had taken him on as my apprentice. I tried talking to the lad on the truck trip to our first job, but he wasn't very talkative. I thought maybe he was just nervous, but I caught him starring at my body a few times and figured he was just another flustered gay boy. I didn't blame him, I was hot. I had been tall all my life and working as a tradie had given me a nice muscular build to match. My tight body was covered in a layer of dirty blond hair that looked great sweaty as I fucked into some hot tight arse or pussy.

We pulled up to the house and I briefed the new kid on what we were here to do. He followed me silently up to the door, where a pretty young woman answered.

"Hi ma'am, I am James. We are here about the deck." I gave her a crooked smirk when I noticed her taken aback by the sight of me. On a good day, I could get the hot ones on their knees in no time but with Joel here I doubted id get the chance.

"Oh, yes thank you, please come in. I was just on my way out, but I'll show you through." Damn, looks like I'd have to do some work today. We followed the women in and followed her through her neat house.

"My husband will be here working in the study all day so feel free to check in with him if you need to." She gestured at a closed-door before taking us out onto the adjourning deck. Once she showed us what was to be done, she left. I turned to Joel and told him to start measuring. After a few minutes of silent work, I noticed that he wasn't doing anything.

Great, I thought, another lazy kid. I got ready to chastise him but when I turned to him, I saw he was massaging a budge in the front of his shorts as he stared through a nearby window. Silently I watched him starring at something through the glass, leaning forward and rubbing himself absentmindedly. I moved to his side slowly, trying not to scare him off but wanting to catch a glimpse at what had caught his attention. Accidentally, my foot made contact with a toolbox on the ground and the sound seemed to break his trance. He looked at me shocked, like a cute deer caught in headlights. He muttered something but stopped when I held my hand up. I closed the distance between us in two big steps and stood close behind him.

"What do we have here?" I whispered into his ear as I looked over his shoulder. Through the window, I could see into the study where the women's husband was meant to be working. Instead, I was met with the sight of a handsome young bald man wearing headphones at his desk. His computer screen showed a video, vintage-looking porn. A hairy man on his back watching a perky blonde work his cock. This wasn't surprising, what man didn't do this when he thought he was home alone. What was surprising was that the blonde woman in the film was not alone. Every time she came up from the hairy man's long skinny cock, a twink took a turn taking the dick down to the thick pubes.

"Do you like that?" I asked Joel with a smirk. His hand didn't return to his bulge, but I felt him slowly press back against mine. "do you want a cute girl to suck your dick like that?" I teased. "or do you want to be that young guy? Getting a face-full of dick?" he didn't respond but pushed back harder. Score.

I grabbed Joel by the shoulders and spun him around. He looked up at me expectedly, waiting for my next move. I didn't say anything, I knew I had to take it slow if he was new to this. I'd trained guys like him before, but the trick wasn't scaring them off too early.

"Have you done this before?" as I spoke, he brought his eyes up from my crotch but didn't answer. "Speak, boy."

"uh, yes a little" he stammered. After I didn't prompt him, he continued. "I have sucked off some mates from my footy team. Sometimes I go out at night and hang around some cruising spots." I was surprised by this, wasn't expecting this quiet kid to be so slutty. I knew this was going to be fun.

"Do you like the risk? Looking for random men to use you." As I spoke, I brought a hand to his bulge and fingered it lightly. "Bet you don't care what they look like either, just want it too bad, huh?" he let out a small whimper.

"yes sir." I knew he was in.

"How about you show me, boy. Strip" I stood back with the command and raised an eyebrow at him as I waited. He didn't move at first, almost as if he didn't think I meant it. After a moment he started to shuck off his shirt, revealing a milky white body. His shorts came down next. Soon my apprentice was standing before me just in his tight white briefs. I let out a low growl and nodded to him, he knew what I wanted. His briefs came down slowly, bright red pubes peaked out as he slowly revealed himself to me. Next sprung up a good-sized dick. The boy was slim and fit, a bit of muscle but really, he looked perfect to me.

"Is this ok?" his small voice sounded out. I wanted to laugh at how great this was, a shy, horny virgin just for me. I nodded to him as he looked around. This backyard was closed in by high fences, aside from the man on the other side of that glass, I had this boy all to myself.

"So, do you want to suck some dick, boy" at this his eyes lit up and he stepped towards me with a hand outstretched. "No bitch, hands to yourself. You are going to prove yourself first" I swatted his hand away and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"How can I do that?" he seemed worried now, his blue eyes fixed on my face. I pushed him down to his knees until his face was level with my crotch.

"Seems like there is someone in that house that could use a hot little mouth" I nodded towards the window as a wicked grin spread across my lips. "why don't you show me all those skills you've been practising on your mates." His dick twitched but his eyes looked up at me in disbelief. I entwined a hand in his hair and leaned in close. "You have a choice, you can crawl in there and offer that man a blowjob, or you stand up, get dressed and we never talk about it again." With this, I stepped away from him and made like I was going back to my work. He stayed in place thinking.

"Will you watch?" There was excitement in his voice.

"Do you want me to?" I kept my tone level, teasing out his depravity.

"Yes sir, please."

I led him through the house, him on his knees crawling behind me until we reached the study door. He looked up at me like a good sub, I was pleased with how obedient he already seemed to be. I nodded and opened the door just enough for him to enter. I made my way back to the deck and watched the scene unfold from the window. My apprentice's entry didn't seem to catch the man's attention and it wasn't until he was at the guy's feet that he was noticed.

"What the fuck!" the man covered his dick and fumbled with the computer mouse. Undeterred, Joel went straight ahead and placed a hand on the man's thigh.

"Please sir, may I suck your cock?" I held my breath as I watched. My heart pumping as I considered whether I'd need to rush in there and save him soon before he was beaten or reported to the police or some shit like that. Instead, the man froze and starred at Joel, he seemed surprised by not disgusted. Joel continued ahead, sliding a hand up the thigh and to the man's fist that covered his hard dick. Softly Joel eased the man's hand away and started stroking. On the screen, the video now showed the girl riding the hairy man's face while the twink took the long cock up his hole.

"You want to suck me?" The man was breathy now, almost in disbelief at the young guy sliding a warm hand up and down his dick. Joel didn't respond with words but leaned forward and licked the head. The man groaned and lay back, giving over control completely.

I pulled my thick cock through my fly and jerked it to life as I imagined what this stranger was feeling. The wet, hot tongue of my apprentice working its way up the shaft slowly. Giving gentle, focused attention to the red throbbing head. His innocent eyes looking up for approval as he placed his whole mouth over it. If it were me in there I would have grabbed his hair and shoved him down on it by now. Boys like that need some control and guidance. This man, however, seemed lost in a daze as he enjoyed the sensation of getting his dick wet.

I wonder when the last time he got something like this. Clearly, he was bi but I wonder if his wife gave him enough or if he was one of those guys that fucked around with buddies when he could. Either way, he wasn't against letting my apprentice taste his cock. By the look of the porn on his screen, this was some kind of fantasy of his. I wondered if he wanted two men at once...

"Yeah man, just like that" the man groaned between wet slurping noises. I moved back through the house now quietly. I was impatient and horny even though I knew I should let Joel have his fun. I pushed the study door open slowly and walked in, dick still out and hard. My boy must have been doing a good job because the man didn't even move when he noticed me. Dreamily he opened his eyes and zeroed in on my thick cock. After a second of recognition, he shifted a little and without looking up from my man-sized dick, he cleared his throat suddenly.

"Hey, don't worry man, you just keep enjoying his mouth" I tried to ease him as I moved to his side. I could see the conflict on his face as he let out a low moan and thrust up into Joel a little. "He is a very pretty little slut, isn't he?" the man agreed absentmindedly as he shook a little. The fucker was close but I didn't want him to finish yet. "Stand up boy." Joel followed my command at once, pulling off the dick with a soft pop and standing up between the man's legs. The man protested softly and tried to get up himself but I pushed him down with a strong hand on his chest.

"Let me get off, man, please" He whined. I wanted to laugh in his face, a few minutes of sucking and this handsome man was reduced to a needy bitch. I ignored him.

"On the desk boy, show off your hole for the gentlemen here." As I spoke I gave my hard cock a small shake with my hand. The man's attention now split between the boy on his desk and the dick in his face. "Come on, spread them like a good slut." I punctuated this with a hard slap on Joel's white cheeks. The boy gave a cute whimper as he pulled his arse about and exposed a sweet, pink hole. A light dusting of red hair, offset the milky white of his cheeks (now rapidly showing an angry handprint) and the seductive pink of his boy pussy. "Now that is a hot little hole, don't you think, mate?" I addressed the man as he took in the sight. With the compliment Joel shook his cute behind a little, god he was a born whore.

"Can I fuck it?" the man stammered, transfixed on the tight hole.

"Of course not, that cherry is mine to take. I may let you finger it though" I let this hang in the air as the man practically drooled over Joel.

"Please, please let me. I'll suck your dick. Just let me get in there." He was desperate now, right where I wanted him.

"Ok mate, I'll let you finger bang my boy if you get me off." I pushed my cock closer to him and he took the bait, grabbing the shaft tentatively and licked the head. Joel grinned over his shoulder, enjoying me dominating this man. Our eyes met and, at that moment, I knew this was going to be good. The man started to suckle the head of my cock; he was inexperienced but keen. "Get right on that cock gay boy. Show me you deserve that hot hole." The man groaned and took more of my dick in. I made a mental note to leave my number, would be fun degrading this bloke into a full cock slut sometime.

"Please spit on my hole, sir," Joel spoke up in a desperate voice. I chuckled and complied, couldn't keep my new slut waiting too long.

"Finger the boy while you suck, bitch." The man was quick to bring his fat fingers to the pink hole. He rubbed them along the wet, hot entrance until Joel pushed back encouragingly. It wasn't long until the man was knuckle-deep with his first finger.

"More please, finger fuck me more please," Joel begged as the man added more fingers and started to thrust in and out. As he got more into it, he started to gag on my dick. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his mouth and the sounds of Joel moaning like a whore up on the desk. Joel's sounds seemed to encourage the man as he soon had his nose pressed right to my pubes. He attempted to hold in place until he couldn't take it anymore. He was eager to please the both us, amazingly his leaking hard cock was not getting any attention in the meantime. "I'm close sir, can I come?" I opened my eyes to see Joel, desperate and looking again over his shoulder at me. His hard cock was throbbing between his smooth thighs, red and close to climax.

"Cum for me now." On my command, Joel let out a loud moan and let his thick white cum erupt all over the desk below him. The sight of my new boy obediently letting his cum go pushed me over the edge.

"You are going to swallow it, bitch." I get rough and grabbed the man by his bald head. He submissively gave control to me and let me fuck his face as my cum churned more and more. I roared as I blew load after load into the man's mouth. Diligently he swallowed each volley, pulling off only when I let him, panting. I was impressed by how badly he wanted it; he needed a reward. "Joel, finish him off then meet me outside." I sauntered out and put my wet dick away as Joel slid off the desk and locked lips with the man.

From outside I heard their hot and heavy make out reach a fever pitch as Joel's hands brought the man's cock to unleashing a thick creamy load all over their sweaty bodies. After a breathy cooldown, Joel crawled back out to me on the deck and waited for me to let him put his work clothes back on.

"We are going to have fun, boy. Get dressed and help me here and I may let you suck a load after me when we are done."

*

Two years later, my apprentice had gotten some good training from me and he now brought pleasure to the stranger in the park. We had had many different depraved adventures together but I never tired watching him whore around for me. Right now, he was on his back on a picnic table with the thick daddy between his spread legs. From my place under a nearby tree, I watched as Joel milked the man's load with his tight hole. I sprayed my load all over the grass at my feet as the man filled the condom in a sweaty, rough climax. As he pulled out and left the area guiltily, I watched Joel bring his fingers down to his used boy pussy. I grinned at the sight of my perfect little slut in his post-fuck daze. I was a lucky fucker.

Hope you all enjoy this new story. Been thinking about this one from way back when I started my first. May continue it with new random stories or it may be a one-off, either way always enjoy looking at hearing your thoughts.

AusGayGuy
AusGayGuy
23 Followers