The Arcade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes, just give me a second. You've earned a little more." he whispered cryptically.

"What?"

"Open your mouth," he instructed, kneeling as he held a cock gag instead of her ball gag.

"You said you'd relea-" she whined until he pushed the short dildo between her teeth. The wide latex base fit completely around her mouth, sealing her lips as he tightened the strap around her head. Her nose huffed as she breathed deeply in multiple levels of frustration. She shook her head in a feeble attempt to get it off her face but to no avail. Her tongue involuntarily explored the new intruder, as if to push it out. It was then she noticed a hole in the tip. She prayed that was just realistic texture.

He hooked a tube to the other end with a wicked smile, patting her cheek reassuringly. "Just drink normally, nice and slow. Remember, if you need to pee, do it before the lubricant cycle so it all drains with the sanitizing agent. I've given you a nice pre-rinse in the next few rounds. Enjoy!" He flipped the machine's settings out of maintenance mode. The wash cycle started automatically after gauging where it was in the new program. It opened the exit vale. Douche water flowed out finally, taking with it the player cum, her pussy fluid, and a little bit of muck from her ass. She had sweet relief at last... for ten seconds, and then a sour flavour hit her tongue. It was all going directly into her mouth.

"OH GOD NO!" she thought as the valve directed the draining fluid. At least it was watered down, and it wasn't pressurized besides her own internal muscles trying to evacuate the water.

"Come on, drink up!" he said as she struggled. "The wash fluid cycle won't start until you swallow it all. Don't worry about the other fluids, those will go down the drain, but I figured a pre rinse will reduce the necessary wash fluid and well... you get a healthy dose of water," he explained.

She tried to glare daggers in his direction but couldn't pick her head up enough. She winced and swallowed thick gulps. Thankfully the amount of water that filled her pussy and ass wasn't less than the volume of her stomach. Given time, she could ignore the taste. After most of it emptied, the cycle switched to wash fluid and then came the lubricant.

"Mmphmm..." she groaned around her wide gag as the next player put his money in.

12