All Comments on 'The Arcades'

by DoctorTums2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Popper_PapaPopper_Papa25 days ago

I love the arcades!!!! I sucked 3 cocks last week at mine.

Trans_litTrans_lit25 days ago

Love it! Keep writing.

ShortyMacShortyMac24 days ago

Sigh, I wish we still had the peep booths with gloryholes in them, been over 20 years ago that San Diego Ca banned gay bathhouses and enforced the law any bookstores that had gloryholes would lose there license. Use to love going to both.

510mike510mike24 days ago

I loved going to video booths. None had GHs but it was fun beating off in them!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Yea!. Good story. Gloryhole days were a lot of fun.

horny4cum69horny4cum694 days ago

Yeah, the pigs and the moral majority ruined it and, sadly, the internet contributed to the demise of places like this. I wish Athens Ga had a couple theaters, hell, the two sex toy stores (that's all you'll find there) don't have booths, and cruising is hit or miss at best. What gets me is all the supposed "support" for the "LGBT" community, you'd think a guy could get with other guys discreetly, in a place where what happens is expected to happen, without fear of arrest, but nope, a little discreet cock play in a public park or bookstore? Jail and humiliation for you! Jerks! Oh, well, glad all my masturbating pornosexual buddies are here stroking with me, at least there's that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous