All Comments on 'The Argument'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

What kind of morons are they. Married with kids and no concern that this will lead to a bad end. They deserve each other. She is getting so much she won't be able to stop. He eventually finds out and the marriage is over. I really didn't like this one.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
Absolute garbage

Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
crap shit

piece of crap writer and an even shit creek couple... nothing redeeming in either the author or the couple ...just a one as notthing below this is availble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wasn’t ready for this to end!

Who was he? Where was the great reveal?? 5*

breville1breville1almost 4 years ago
WTF!!!

A happily married couple, with two young kids, fucking others because of an argument and each accepting the other's infidelity.....WTF!! And then, at the end she just chuckles at her smartness!!!

However, the cat and mouse game was interesting but one sided. I was hoping that at some point he manages to stop her or call it off. Anyway, there is no mention of what each did with their lovers. So I'm wondering whether they actually had sex with anyone. Which spouse would simply accept fucking around, however clever, and not be affected enough to stop it.

Still, it is a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

would it been great if he handed separation or divorce paper work because she had experience3 beforehand?

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Humm?

Oh what a dangerous game we weave when we chance to deceive. Either they have an open marriage or on a collision course for divorce. Topic not my cup of tea but I thought you did a very good job in writing it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mind fuck?

I like to think she played him like a fiddle and never strayed. He was so busy looking for something that wasn't there that he could see otherwise. Great play!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh, different story

Well written but ridiculous storyline. The wife acts like an Alpha male jumping in and out of bed with guys without a care in the world. Of course she runs circles around her clueless husband. Like he would never tell his admin to stop talking to his wife

and be that clueless about buying stuff with his debit card on their joint account.

This is either a feminist or a Cuck's dream, can't decide which.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great start. Now fill in the details about her exploits, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wanted this to be clever

Instead he turned out to be an idiot. I'm sure a man at his level has a secretary that's smart enough to tell the wife nothing. And when they started the bet, he hired a PI thru a hidden account he had for years. When she makes her comment at the end about his being "unarmed" he handed her the divorce papers that his attorney had been working on for 2 months. He'd had plenty of time to hide assets and arrange things so that the divorce cost him very little. His only reply was "How's that for unarmed?" That would have been a clever story. This was obvious and boring.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh well

That's the beginning of the end of their marriage. It was his fault to begin with, he married a..... "highly successful technocrat mastering applications of artificial intelligence" Jeez how many red flags does a guy need. She'd never be happy with "just" married life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
part 2?

Maybe you should write a follow-up story how he was able to pull one over her for a change. Maybe start something wiht his secretary who can continue to feed fictious information to his wife. Hard to believe the wife would stop now at the end of March when it"s so easy to trick him ….. I suppose you would want to delete this one too??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This three page opus is okay as an openning chapter

but it's utter shit as anything else. If this is what you call a story, uninstall whatever app you wrote it with and walk away from your computer, out the door, and into the path of an oncoming bus. That way we will at least have closure without the threat of a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
story

Who would stay with a whore like that just another cuck story poor hubby and a sick wife get a life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cuck story...

that should be your title. no couple stays together after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When you can win fair and square

When you can win fair and square, you cheat! He's really dumb. I will prohibit my secretary to gossip with my wife, and I will get professionals to follow her. If she's cheating, I would divorce her for a cheater so good avoiding discovery can cheat on you with impunity and all the time.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 4 years ago

Tom proved one thing, and the most important, in that he can no longer trust Jane due to her ability cheat without proof.

See you in court slut!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Really disappointing story all this proves is that theres 2 people who shouldn't be married and need to grown up, it also just kind of sounds like a tramp who wanted an excuse to rub her husbands face in the fact she's fucking around on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No drama, boring

it began as an interesting story with good writing mechanics but it was way over the top one sided. Lost interest if there is absolutely no drama, i.e. she is SO smart and absolutely perfect that there is NO hope of ever getting caught at all.

At least make it end where she is SO good at cheating has no trust in her anymore and the marriage is in trouble. then she has at least some regret. That's called drama.

P.s. the secretary would have a major talking too... she does not know its a game. She basically assisted a cheating wife. And if she did then she needs to learn loyalty to her employer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

if he is so sure she is screwing around on him time to pack and go for about a month and see how she like it without him at home if she keeps it up time for a complete parting of ways and leave for the other side of the country she will soon be just another wife whore

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
No way in hell...

No way in hell this marriage wouldn't have ended here,,,He was dumb as a rock? Sure, beginning when he cheated,,,But she wasn't smarter, because all her show off had destroyed her marriage...1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You lost me with this one.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

those two are both idiots.

and she has been cheating a hell of a lot longer than that bet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'M BETTIN"

she didn't do it but can't reconsile her letting him. If she did and she's that slick, she's been doing it since they met.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

The following week Jane came home to find all of Henry’s clothes and personnel belongings gone. While she was trying to get him on his phone the doorbell rang. Opening the door a man asked her, her name then handed her a brown envelope and said, “you have been served”. Later after a crying jag, she called Henry and said, “why, we had a deal” he replied that yes they did, but he could not handle her being with another man and despite the agreement his heart was broken and he could no longer be with her and to please sign the papers. Eventually he reluctantly agreed to counseling but after a couple of session they both agreed the damage on his part was to much to overcome, even though she said she still loved him. The divorce went through and over the next few years they both remarried but never played that game again. Ironically the guy she married was the guy she had the affair with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nasty whore

just another nasty whore ,and he;s pretty stupid for a wimp. , after cheating on him made fun of him, divorce the nasty cunt. so fucking sad made fun of while out cheating. no love there over a stupid bet , she her pretty much said he was stupid .cheat on with her boss and one of his friends cold hearted bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Geez, can you imagine two business partners betting who could more successfully embezzle from the company and not get caught?

Once one of the partners proved he/she could steal from the company and not get caught, how long would the other partner want to stay in the business?

I guess this contest is as good as any other way to prove a lack of love and respect for the marriage. And why would she want to stay married to such a dumb shit anyway, or he stay married to such a promiscuous whore?

A curious if disheartening story. Thanks for the effort.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Did the tracker ever point to the divorce papers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

Marriage is not a fucking game you idiot! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trouble is...

She'll think she's bullet proof, even if she has just been playing him and actually done nothing.

He will never trust her again and slowly the marriage will unravel.

Interesting concept, but a bit lacking in conclusion.

Did either actually go all the way? I guess the husband did, which opens the door for her. Why would she miss the chance or put up with him having strange when she hasn't? Was it just twice like him and the rest put ups? When was his PA sacked? Did they have a rematch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So here is my opinion....

Once she caught him, and she kept on going for the whole fucking month. I think the divorce is in the mail. I would just walk away-laughing as I could get the money and she the kids. Never to do any cheating for a while, being tied down at home. What a fucking cunt she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This so far out in the weeds

that it does not even deserve a 1. Just another author writing yet another weak, stupid cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
With so much bed hopping

surely one of them at least would get an STD or have a photo online like what started their contest.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongalmost 4 years ago

I have a theory she didn't actually cheat on him but ran him on a 'merry chase' having him believe that she actually was cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It could have been an interesting story. . .

If the two main characters were not in a destructive battle of egos. The initial "bet" was flawed in a way that drive the plot. So we have reveled character personalities that are supposedly a model of mutual respect and cooperation . . . until . . . the Bet.

Sure.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 4 years ago
could have been great

if the husband was not so stupid...

Both know that they're going to be watched closely but for a full month he goes from blundr to blunder. : does not not talk to his PA, does not ask for help, does not change his schedule, etc etc

Why 2 married people with kids would risk their marriage for a silly bet ? ll it is just a story, and obviously they do not really care about the fact that their spouses have sex with others. No angst, no remorse, no real emotion about the cheating, like nothing really important happenned. It was just a silly bet, it could have been about whose teams will win the next match, who care about who fuck with whom ?

Just who is the most clever, and really it was not even a match.

Anyway it is well written with an interesting plot, but most importantly it was really well written with good dialogs and description.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Without the end

I think there are some two pages missing at the end of the story:

- what now?

- did she really cheat?

- did she prepare everything in advance?

- can he trust her anymore?

There could be some end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
End of game

Divorce The Bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poor kids

Now they get to live with only one parent at a time until those 2 parents re marry or in her case just have uncles over to sleep. Great way to destroy the trust in a family.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Casual Infidelity

Oh well, I guess at least it's novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amusing

I suspect the author is having a tongue-in-cheek spoof on the war between the sexes starring the hapless husband. The premise is a bit contrived but probably necessary for such a zany tale.

A well-written fun read, thanks.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Dumb and Dumber

The title should be How To Become Divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ok face it

All she needs to do is walk into a bar grab a guy and fuck.

He on the other hand just needs to walk into a divorce attorney's office and file on infidelity.

What will she do when the baby is black, or tan, or even white when it is know that he has had a vasectomy? So she mocks him, but also now has sowed her own down fall as how can he ever believe that she is not cheating, or that she has not been cheating the whole marriage.

OH WAIT this is Loving Cuckold web site, never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't blame her as he made the bet

As bad as it sounds he made the bet so he lost. But since neither of them care about sex on the side now that the month is over he can continue to fuck around just as she can. Bet or no bet they proved that being faithful in a marriage means nothing to them.

Two pitiful people who deserve each other.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

He's dumber than the proverbial bag of rocks, playing tic-tac-toe and she's playing chess while laughing at how stupid he is. That's the story. That's all there is. I have no one to blame but myself for reading this but I regret the loss of those few minutes. I could have been cutting my toenails or doing something else worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Should have given her very on set of severed divorce papers

She won now he needs to dumb the bitch. Check to make sure the kids were his. Divorce her no matter the costs. A no fault divorce can be granted on grounds of irretrievable breakdown. I would not want a piece of that ass after she was screwing all month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Entertaining but at the end of her month the last day I’d have given her divorce papers stating she cheated just for record. He should’ve not fucked her once that month and I’d have had a PI for info even if I didn’t use it through the month

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missing

The out come is missing,she proved after the first two stars he couldn't catch her,so the rest were just rubbing his nose in it,so he should have divorced her.Now she knows she can cheat when she wants,what is to stop her carrying on doing it.?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Seriously

Stupid story

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
LW scoring

LW story not at least close to 4 is a turd. To get less than 3 is Hindenburg level failure

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an Idiot!!

After she caught him and he thought she was cheating on him he had a free pass. He should have just kept screwing his girlfriend because his wife wasn't watching him anymore. On the final Sunday night he could have filled her damn calendar with gold stars for every day. Take that bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well damn, I didn't think a piece of erotica could get me going so much without a single sex scene, but you made it happen.

Great writing, great dialogue, and an amazing look into the psychological side of it all; this was a really good story.

And don't let all of the negative comments get you down; if people read a Loving Wives (you know, the category devoted to infidelity) story and get upset when infidelity happens, that's their fault.

Although I do believe this story needs an addition (or sequel(!)) from the wife's point of view, showing just exactly what and who she was up to

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IT WAS A STUPID BET....

but there are three possibilities. (1) She really didn't do anything but set the clues to screw with his mind. She seems not to respect him too much. (2) She did have sex with several men, and may or may not stop. After all she proved she could outsmart him. (3) She has been having a long term affair and it was her way of sticking his nose in it. I doubt she thinks too much of him. Divorce in their future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
silly...

...story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dead Marriage

Divorce is the only option, he can never trust her again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are one

of this sites specialist's in writing pathetic men. Between they lot of them they might scrape to a collective IQ of 75. Dim and gullible, one might conclude you are a not so closet misandrist.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Yup. No respect. Hide money grab daughter. Then Costa Rica.

Does it matter IF she actually had an affair? He’s toast to her from now on. Run. Run far away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wasted half hour

Too clever by half. Two unlikable characters.

☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

poor story.

sorry people.

top 4 hated story

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Two stubborn people make a stupid bet. This marriage is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only kept reading hoping idiot would regret bet and hire pi Another cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story was written well but what blew me away was the entire topic or subject. A married couple doing this, unless already in an open marriage, is so unrealistic. Also, what man is going to take on this bet unless the wife is an overweight slob and he is some GQ fashion model. Well, even then I think if any woman walks into a bar near closing time and say "I want to get laid" she will get laid. If a man does that he leave for home alone. So the woman will always win.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Well written but totally unrealistic!!! Unless hubby is a CUCK, he would NEVER stand by and let her fuck other men!!! Hire a PI and DIVORCE the slut!!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
More

More feminine crap from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whether she cheated or just set up situations where she COULD have cheated the marriage is over at this point. She proved she could cheat and get away with it so he has no reason to ever trust her again. The only logical option for him is divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she was probably whoring and the office girl was helping her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should get ready and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story IF u read between the lines she didn’t cheat that is insinuated a number of times to the reader she was just pointing out wen she could of but obviously she loves her husband too much even though he slept with Brandy if anyone should divorce anyone she should for adultery just imo

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - any committed couple willing to even talk about playing this kind of stupid game, deserves to be divorced as well as riddled with every known STD including HIV & HEP-C. They sure are having fun though - aren't they? Neither one trusts the other - without trust there is no marriage. GAME OVER.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

I hope this couple gets hit by a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess this is fan service for cucks... the fetish of humiliation and jealousy ... stupid because absolutly unbelievable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my bags and left her skanky ass along time ago.

lover1953lover1953over 2 years ago

Very well written. The plot development left the reader wanting more. ‘What do they do?’ That’s the unanswered question.

You should write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mind game! It has been a widely published fact that it is impossible to catch a woman cheating. Most times it's by chance men stumble on her in the act.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
Interesting Nonsense

Story becomes painfully repetitive as she outfoxes the idiot week after week. While technically well written, there is little else to please the reader. The only characters who draw any sympathy are the children. Unnecessary details of his failure and her gloating seem interminable. Despite the honesty in the marriage, there is no fidelity, no honor, no respect, and no fidelity. I guess that indicates they are same-bed housemates, not really cooperating spouses. Will it take an STD to trigger a divorce?

Thanks for the effort.

Keep 'em comin'!

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

You did good in the fact that you pissed off so many readers. I'm always so disgusted when people leave comments how great a story is, yet there was rape, infidelity and humiliation. There are a few ways you left use to come to our own conclusions except for the sick twist at the end. At church just showed what a demon succubus Jane is. Had she said " it's a star for you like all the others where ". " The attention you showed me this whole month based on what you thought was going on but I proved my point and never strayed ".

What I didn't like was Jane cheated on the bet from the start by getting help from others and used his career against him. Plus with the money he has he should have done a better job spying.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

2x stars for the content. 5x stars for the well written story. But it disturbed me deeply. She got a sample and will continue to cheat. Especially when he gets busy and can’t perform to “ her” standards. Need a chapter 2.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Did she, or didn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well she wasn't a loving wife, but a selfish vile human being whom not deserves to be married

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

my goodness, this stupid dumbass of a husband have no idea he's being manipulated by her slut wife to have this game. clearly this half brained man is mentally deficient is being psychologically abused by his wife. if he uses his half-brain he should divorce and get rid this sociopath of a wife.

/

the wife knows he is mentally stupid that is why she married him.

the writer should have titled this "How to Abuse a Mentally-deficient beta Male".

I hate cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Echoing Time4Luv from 3 months ago I agree that you wrote quite well...which made a tale of masochism and sadism sufficiently interesting (in a sick sort of way) that I read it all the way through with the expectation the husband would either grow some balls and end "the game" simply because he realized he was fucked no matter if he proved her infidelity or not; if he did, then she was a serial cheater and his future with her was bleak; if he didn't--as the story was written--he proved that she was an emasculating sadist and again his future with her was bleak.

Fucked either way, which convinced me that that was the author's intent from word one.

I kept wondering (after Day One) why the idiot didn't simply hire a P.I. to do his tracking while he himself went through the motions to make her think she outsmarted him every day. He might have been out a few bucks but would have proof to use in securing custody of the kids at divorce time, and/or evidence he could send out to all interested parties (parents and family, church members, mutual friends). Obviously this was not written as a BTB but it should have been--and damn I hope you or some other talented writer pens a sequel which nails the bitch to the wall.

So congratulations on the quality of your craftsmanship which I give 5 out of 5.

But I hated the story (which is a factor of my point of view); disliking the plotline so much that I (unfairly, I admit) I can't give it a 3 overall. My bad.

Please write something a little less nihilistic. Please.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Okay first off, the story was interesting and well written but....

1st. All her bullshit cheating could a been stopped by just telling his idiot secretary not to give his wife all his info on his every move every damn day.

2nd. When she told him about fucking the gym guy that ends the game right there, she told him the who,when,and where, regardless of how he found out he had all the info that she had on him the previous month. So that should be jigs up.

3rd. That relationship is irreparably damaged and the fact that she would hide that one of his friends in "poaching" her would be enough for me. If u love me why would you want some guy who would do that to me, to us, to remain my friend?

4th. However smart she is she's proving to be a skank and reveling in her infidelity and the fact that she can trick her hapless husband into "sanctioned" cheating. So he make six figures, his attractive enough to lure the Argentinian woman, so cut his losses, divorce, start from scratch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since she is such a clever cheater, how can he ever trust her again? Looks to me he needs to admit defeat, pack up and leave so she can fuck all these guys whenever she wants. It will make things much easier for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the author is women or a gay male

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Yep! Admit defeat!

Get a lawyer and get it over with. Once an A.H. and all that. She'll always try and put one over him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

talk to a lawyer and have her served

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stop no person would except that!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really hoped that the Slut wife would say she had the chances to fuck around but didn’t. That she call his one lady and knew that he didn’t have sex but just had Salsa lessons so he could whisk her off her feet on her Birthday at the end of the month. So she could have had sex with many men but kept to her Marriage vows and really loved her husband and would not disrespect him in any way. This story was just Shyte.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unrealistic. Of course a husband that travels could hide the affair successful. So could a wife. But a usual this author depicts all the male characters as stupid cucks while the slut wife is a hero. An interesting premise but in real life that spells the end of the marriage.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Divorce the cheating slut whore! 5 stars to writer. Fun but frustrating story. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story made me really sad on many levels.

Why would any sane, loving, 'happily married' couple (with young children!) agree to a bet between the two of them on who would be better at deceiving the other with sexual betrayal? Destruction of family practically guaranteed...

Toxic storyline from my POV. Apart from that quite well written. What a sad mix, what a sad waste of talent! I hope I don't forget the name of the author to avoid to read another of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not a smart man. His ploys were simple and obvious. SO many ways to catch her, but the easiest answer? Divorce her. Who wants a bitch for a wife? Regardless of where they live, he'll get his 50%, some visitation if he wants, and more importantly piece of mind and freedom from a shrew. Game, set and match.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Yes Dear

The divorce papers are on the kitchen table. View and sign them when you get done screwing around.

OPrimeOPrime3 months ago

Dump her cheating ass, since fidelity is just a game for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous