The Armoire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up straight and Tommy placed the robe on her shoulders, moved close to her, and whispered, "I release you now, my little slave."

She immediately turned, threw her arms around him, buried her face in his chest, and began to sob again. He just held her and let her cry until she said, "I'm really sorry, Sammy...I never wanted to make you mad."

Softly, he said, "I wasn't mad, Mariya, I just wasn't going to let you coerce me into using that whip any more...Look...I know you like things on the intense side, but maybe that whip is a little too much—"

"No, no!" she said, through her tears, "I've never felt anything like that before...and that was the most powerful orgasm I've ever had...I know you don't want to hurt me, Sammy, but...I liked it...a lot. Maybe there's something wrong with me."

He said, "Don't ever say that! Don't even think it! There is nothing wrong with you...It's just...it's a hard whip to handle and I like to be more in control...so I can do it without that kind of pain."

"Sammy," she said, "I'd never want anybody else to do that to me. You're a master with the whips...there's no cuts or anything, although..."

"Although what?" he said.

"Well...I'd appreciate it if you didn't ask me to sit down for a while," she said, causing them both to chuckle and hug for a few more moments.

Just then, Alyssa came in with Isabella and Malsa, "Okay...break it up you two," said Alyssa.

Isabella took Mariya gently by the arm and said, "Come on, sweetie, you need a little TLC."

"Why don't you relax and read some of the cards," said Alyssa, "Malsa's got a fresh drink and munchies for you."

Malsa put the drink and pretzels on the table beside Tommy's chair as the other two girls took Mariya upstairs. He sat and grabbed a few cards while Malsa sat at the end of the couch near his chair, "So are you my slave for the moment?"

She began to slide off the couch, saying, "Oh...sure...if you want—"

"No, no!" he said, stopping her, "I thought that's what you were here for."

Malsa said, "I was just wanting to talk, but I'm your slave whenever you want, Sammy, you know that."

He took her hand, kissed it, and said, "What did you want to talk about...? Oh, by the way, you look fantastic in that outfit so...I may find it hard to look you in the eye sometimes!"

"Your making me blush, Sammy," she said as she repositioned herself a bit to give him an unobstructed view of her impeccable breasts.

He stared at them for a considerable time then said, "Oh...sorry...did you say something?"

Malsa gave him a playful punch on the shoulder then sat back and said, "Uh...how was Lilly, you know...upstairs before?"

He said, "She was...oh...you mean...uh...I have to tell you, it's a little weird talking to you about that."

She sighed and said, "I know, it's a little uncomfortable for me too, Sammy, but...she's a very sexual person and she wants to enjoy everything...including that. I tried to help her...we practiced—"

"Practiced? How..."

She said, "With a peeled banana. I thought it would be good, you know, she had to be gentle. If she broke it then she was doing it wrong."

He said, "How'd that work out?"

"Well," she said, "she kept breaking it...then she'd it eat!"

They both started to laugh but, from just outside the archway, they heard, "MAMA!"

Malsa said, "You may as well come in, Chiquita."

Lilly stepped into the room and, blushing terribly, she took a seat beside Malsa, "I know I wasn't very good, Sam. It was my first time...I was nervous..."

Tommy leaned forward, towards the girls, and said, "Lilly, it was really nice. The...uh...end result must have told you that I...you know...appreciated the effort!"

"I though maybe I was too rough," she said.

"No, no, well...not with that anyway. Oh, by the way, the handprint is almost gone!" he teased.

Lilly put her face in her hands and shook her head in embarrassment while Malsa said, "Am I missing something?"

He smiled, sat back, and said, "Inside joke."

Malsa said, "Well...I was wondering if maybe we could go to your office...the three of us, and I could help her...show her...with the real thing."

Lilly said, "Mama...Please!"

Tommy said, "I think she's pretty embarrassed by all this, Malsa. You know, not everybody likes to do oral sex. Maybe she doesn't—"

"Oh no, Sammy," said Lilly, "I really liked it! I was surprised at how nice it felt to have your...to have you in my mouth. I got very excited...I just know I could do it better."

"Well, Sammy?" said Malsa.

"I guess...if you want—"

"Good!" she said, immediately standing up and taking the two of them by the hand. As she led them into Tommy's office, he glanced at Alyssa in the kitchen, who returned his look...and started to laugh. Perplexed, he followed Malsa into the room.

He said, "Uh...what should I—"

"If you don't mind standing," said Malsa, "Maybe by the desk...if you need support."

"Yeah...support is probably a good idea," he said.

He moved to the desk then turned and leaned against it. He looked at the two women and realized how...bizarre this all was. The fiery, dark haired Mexican beauty was going to teach her gorgeous daughter how to perform oral sex on a man; and he was the crash test dummy! He thought to himself, "This may traumatize me for life!"

"No hands allowed, Mija," Malsa said as she moved behind Lilly and clipped her wrist cuffs together.

Together they approached Tommy and Lilly knelt as Malsa stood on tiptoe and gave him a little kiss then got down beside her daughter. She realized that, even though he would enjoy it, he was still a little uncomfortable, so she thought it best to get close to Lilly and whisper her instructions. As she reached for his belt, she looked up at him and smiled at his decision to close his eyes. Deftly, she undid the belt and button and slid his slacks and jockeys to his ankles. Immediately Lilly moved forward and opened her mouth.

Malsa touched her shoulder and whispered, "Slowly, Chica. You want to treat his 'pene' as if it is the most precious thing. Touch him softly with your lips and tongue, Chica. Lick all along the shaft; explore all its shape, the thickness, the warm, soft skin. Very slow now, move from the very tip then under to the really soft part...Good...Now, slide all the way down with your tongue and lips...suavemente, Chica, softly. Listen...can you hear his breathing?"

"Uh huh," said Lilly.

Eyes closed, he had his head tilted back and was beginning to pant. Malsa had hoped that he would be soft at first so Lilly could "start from scratch", but as she watched her comely progeny, she realized that any man who wasn't hard the second she knelt before him, was probably...dead!

"Now, Chica," she continued, "Lick upwards from the base to the top of the penis, like a 'caramelo'...a lollipop. Suavemente Chica, suavemente... Yes, good...Now take him into your mouth and suck it, tickling it at the same time with your tongue. Slowly move your lips up and down the shaft, sucking and pressing with your lips and tongue...Slide slowly...slower, Chica...good...take as much into your mouth as you like. Now slowly in and out...very slowly. Keep sucking but not too hard; and your tongue...always using your tongue."

Malsa smiled as she heard Tommy whisper, "Jesus!"

Lilly was beginning to moan softly as well, clearly enjoying the lesson as well. To confirm, Malsa said, "Does it feel nice, Chiquita?"

"Mmm hmm," she hummed.

Malsa whispered, "Now...slide down as far as you can...slowly...good. Now slide back up...suck a little harder now...Good...now right out...okay, now again...down; don't suck too hard and tongue...don't forget tongue."

Suddenly, Tommy's placed his hand on the top of Lilly's head. "He's very close now," Malsa said, "Slide all the way down, as far as you can go...When he comes, try and go with his 'eyaculación'..get in rhythm...pull back and suck hard when he shoots, then back down softly in between."

"Ohhh...JeeezuzShit..." said Tommy as Lilly, following Malsa's instructions, quickly got in rhythm with his pulsing ejaculations. She was moaning quite audibly as she moved in and out on his throbbing cock. As his surging began to subside, she moved all the way down, taking his sensitive penis entirely. She wagged her head back and forth as she slowly slid her mouth back to the tip, sucking for all she was worth. She repeated this twice more before Tommy had to push her head away and withdraw himself.

"Okay..." he said breathlessly, "okay...real improvement there...Jesus!"

On wobbly legs, Tommy staggered to the mini fridge and returned with three bottles of water. Handing two of them to the girls he said, "I seem to by losing a lot of fluids today!"

He downed his entire bottle as did Lilly then the two girls kissed him on the cheek and scurried out of the office. Tommy made his way back to the living room and again attempted to read some of the cards. He only got through a couple when Alyssa entered carrying yet another rye and ginger. She put it beside the other two untouched drinks then took a seat at the end of the couch, tucked her feet up beside her, and turned to Tommy, smiling but saying nothing.

After a few silent moments, he said, "What?"

"Nothing. I just told the girls that I wanted to be with you for a while. I thought you might need a rest."

"Bless you," he said.

"Do you want something instead of the rye?" she said.

"No...I just haven't had much of a chance to drink them."

She said, "I know. I didn't realize they would work you so hard. I figured they were just going to let you take it easy 'til later. I thought they'd just serve you or talk or something. Oh, and Tommy...my eyes are up here!"

"It's that damn dress...! You said 'later?'" he said, "What's happening later?"

"Relax, Tommy," she said, "You won't have to do anything but sit. It's something they worked real hard on and I think you're really going to like it."

He said, "Well...the 'I don't have to do anything' part sure works for me. Who was supposed to be my next slave?"

"Angelique, I think."

"Oh well," he said, "at least she won't ask me to whip her."

Alyssa said, "Why wouldn't she ask you to whip her?"

"She hates the whips. She always has," he said.

She said, "Whatever gave you that idea?"

"Because," he said, "she always...Oh no...don't give me that 'you're being naïve' thing. She's had six or so sessions here and she never takes much flogging."

She said, "Right, but she always takes some."

"Yeah, some," he said, "but, you saw her before. She had her legs so tight together you couldn't have gotten her knees apart with the Jaws of Life!"

"True...but where did she go after you released her?" said Alyssa.

He said, "I don't know...the bathroom I think. Why?"

She just sat there looking at him and after a few moments he said, "People have to go to the bathroom, Al. What else would she...Oh...Oh, you can't know that for sure...You're saying she was turned on and had to...damn!"

She said, "She just thinks that it's not right that getting whipped turns her on, so she tries to hide it. I thought you knew."

"I should have," he said, and then he just sat and started looking at the cards again.

For the next twenty minutes they read through some of the cards, laughing at some of the comments, and tearing up a bit as they read a very special card from Sadie. Then Tommy said, "How long before that 'special' thing?"

Alyssa took his arm and looked at his watch," About half an hour or so."

"Okay," he said, "I need you to do something. Go tell Angelique to meet me in my office, if she wants. Tell her that if she comes in, she has to be in full blown slave mode. If she comes in she is mine until I release her. Make sure she understands, okay?"

Switching to slave mode herself, she answered, "Yes, Tommy."

He took a healthy swig of his drink, grabbed the deerskin, and went straight to his office. A few minutes later Alyssa, with Sylvia standing behind her, opened the door then stepped aside as Angelique appeared from the side and entered the room. Tommy motioned for Alyssa and Sylvia to stay in the open doorway as Angelique moved in front him. "Something has come to my attention...You have been keeping something from me, and that is something that a slave must not do."

Standing feet apart and hands behind her back, she said, "Uh...yes, My Master...but I don't—"

"When is it acceptable that a slave question her master?" he said sternly.

Meekly she answered, "Never, My Master."

He said, "Back up a bit and turn around...now, bend forward like you did earlier and pull the dress panels out of the way...tie them in front of you so you don't have to hold them...and then place your hands behind your back."

He moved up close to her as she did as instructed, then he clipped the wrist cuffs together and said, "Now...spread your legs apart please; as wide as you can."

Angelique began to weep a little as she spread her feet wide apart. Alyssa had made it clear that if she chose to enter the room that she had to be in slave mode. She had come here long enough to know that slave mode was slave mode; either you did or you didn't; there was no in between. The only out was 'Philadelphia'. She began to cry even more as Alyssa and Sylvia stepped back into the hall and pulled the door closed.

Alyssa said, "Sylvia? Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Oh...sure," said Sylvia, then the two women went to the living room and sat on the couch facing one another.

Alyssa took Sylvia's hand and said, "I'd like you not to have intercourse with Sam anymore."

Sylvia was taken completely by surprise and her face went ashen, as though she had just been confronted by the wife of her secret lover. "I...I...I thought—"

"I'm not angry, Sylvia," she said, "but...look, when we first started this place, the intimacy thing with the clients was a constant source of uneasiness; both for Sam and for me. At first I though it would be okay if he used condoms, but he would still feel guilty and I couldn't get comfortable with it either. I thought in time it would be okay but it never was. After a few months we decided that he would just touch them or use dildos and the client's limit would be oral.

"Everybody, the girls and us, seemed to be much more comfortable with that arrangement; and it's been like that ever since...until you came along."

Sylvia had her head down, unable to look Alyssa in the eye, "I'm sorry, Ally, I thought you had said it was okay."

"You have nothing to be sorry about, Syl, I did say it was okay...That first weekend you were here, I was in BC visiting my folks. Sam called me while you were having your nap, and told me all about how you had been tricked into coming. We both felt terrible about what had happened, and when he told me that you appeared to be...getting into it...I said that he should do anything you asked for, including...intercourse.

"You should know Sam well enough by now to know that he would have done anything to make it up to you...even unprotected sex."

Sylvia began to cry and Alyssa moved close and hugged her, holding her and petting the back of her head. Still weeping, Sylvia said, "It was so intense that night...I wanted him so bad...I shouldn't have done it without the condom. I thought about it later...and after he stayed at my place that night...I felt a little guilty then too. I realized that even you two probably use them once in a while."

"No," she said, "we don't need them, and...I know about that night too."

"We didn't do anything the other night Ally, just oral...honest!"

Alyssa chuckled and hugged her a little tighter, "I know, sweetie. I'm not mad. I love you Sylvia, you're one of my best friends now, and...I have a feeling that this was bothering you a bit too."

"Yeah," she said, "I felt guilty...like I was cheating with him...I feel better now that we've got this out in the open."

Alyssa said, "Good. Now, like the monkey said, it's in the past."

Alyssa kissed her on the forehead then started to get up, but Sylvia said, "Can I ask...why you don't need them?"

"I can't have babies," she said flatly, but seeing the look on Sylvia's face, she sat back down.

"Sylvia...This will sound kind of pretentious but...Tommy loves me more than anything on this earth. Do you understand?"

Sylvia, a little surprised that she was using his real name, said, "Yes...that's been pretty obvious—"

"I'm going to tell you, Sylvia, but you have to promise me you won't tell him...I mean it. You cannot tell him."

"I promise," she said, "What is it Ally?"

Alyssa looked around, and then said, "Before I met Tommy...my ex-husband...used to beat me up...worse then Tommy knows. One time...he did some damage...and I had to have a hysterectomy. Tommy had a vasectomy before we met so I don't feel he has to know. He'd be really upset, Syl...I'm afraid that it might change...things. Do you understand?"

"I do, Ally. I'm so sorry...but...I'll never talk about it again...to anybody. I promise."

They looked at each other silently, then both started to cry and they held each other tight for a few minutes, until they heard the office door open. They quickly composed themselves, wiping away the tears as Angelique stepped into the archway of the living room. Sylvia gasped, "Geez! Are you okay?"

Her beautifully coiffed, wavy, brown hair now looked as though she had stuck her finger in a light socket. She was sweating like a road worker and the satin material of the Roissy dress was now mostly dark red and sticking to her like saran wrap.

"Oh yes," she said, "I haven't been this okay in a long time!"

Then, looking up at Tommy, she added, "Turns out, all I needed was a little...adjustment!"

Angelique giggled, stood on her toes to give him a kiss on the cheek, and then scurried up the stairs like she was late for a prom date.

"That seems to have gone fairly well," said Alyssa.

"Yeah," he said, "well, you saw, it was all her...So, what's going on here?"

The two girls were silent for a moment then Sylvia said, "Girl talk!"

Alyssa then said, "You say it was all her, so you didn't—"

"Nope...but the deerskin had a good time...Uh...care to go upstairs for a bit?"

"Well! It's about time," said Alyssa, "Oh, and Sammy...Sylvia's eyes are up here!"

"Damn dress!" he said as he took Alyssa's hand and led her to the stairs, then chased her up the steps as she giggled, trying to avoid his goosing.

* * *

"Okay, you two," shouted Isabella, "It's play time!"

Alyssa stuck her head out the shower door and yelled, "Okay, Izzy, we'll be right down."

"Play time?" said Tommy, "I thought I wasn't going to have to—"

She said, "She didn't mean it's time TO play; she meant it's time for THE play...You'll see."

They rinsed and dried off then returned to the bedroom to get dressed. Tommy put on some fresh sweats as did Alyssa, and he just sat and watched her, marveling at how gorgeous she was, even in the simple, loose fitting outfit. He smiled, realizing that she wore the sweat pants and shirt for him, so that, if the need arose, he could have her naked in a heartbeat.

Noticing the he was looking at her, she said, "What?"

He just smiled and said, "Oh...nothing...just admiring the view."

She laughed and then began to do some mock model poses, oblivious to the fact that, even though she was dressed in frump, she was nevertheless sexy as hell. She couldn't help it really, any more than a giraffe can help being tall. It's just the way it is.

She ran over to him and knelt on the bed, straddling his legs. She wrapped herself around him, wriggled her hips forward, pressing her crotch against his, and kissed him long and deep, like it was their first time.

"We have to go to the play," she said, "so we better not get too worked up."