The Arousing Peril of a Cat Burglar Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Amber exploring her wildest fantasies.
1.9k words
4.36
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few nights passed since Amber's adventurous night happened. She couldn't stop relieving each and every moment living out one of her fantasies with great enjoyment and pleasure. She even masterbated of that night so much to the point where its become an obvious distraction at her work. She would make frequent trips to the restroom to pleasure herself. It was a night she will never forget. Of course its been a few weeks since then and Amber hasn't slowed down her night as a cat burglar. Although it wasn't as exciting that she'd hoped, however, Amber continues on embracing her identity as a cat burglar. She tracks down the most luxurious houses in the hopes of getting caught in the act. She'd fine a few interesting things to steal here and there, but even she found herself bored.

"Damn," she thought to herself.

Amber realized as the nights continued on, it will never reach the serious and immediate danger she faced that aroused her deeply. She doesn't want to risk her freedom and find herself behind bars. However, she was quite good at finding a way out of her strange predicament.

The night she came close to being admitted to a mental hospital called Demented Hills and was placed in a straitjacket, she received such joy from masterbating in a straitjacket. However, she doesn't want to literally become a crazed patient thrown away in a mental hospital due to her insane fetish.

"Did I go too far?" Amber thought to herself, contemplating on the seriousness of that night.

A month has passed since that night and Amber is back at it. She doesn't deny the thrill and excitement she gets as a cat burglar. Each house came up lucky with plenty of valuable items. Jewelry, money, you name it. During her search for hot items, the couple residing inside the house returned home. The sounds of footsteps excited Amber to a certain degree as she lazily attempted to hide behind a door.

"Here's to hoping I don't get caught," Amber sarcastically said to herself, in an attempt hoping to get caught so she can relieve that pleasure and exhilarating night a month before. The door opens and the couple begin making love. Starting off with a kiss, then ripping their clothes off of each other and fall onto the bed. Amber didn't expect this. Disappointed, Amber contemplated on whether she should let this couple see them, but then again thought differently about it.

"What if they're not like that?" She said to herself. She thought it'd be best to wait until she could find her cue and hurry out of there. Several hours later and the couple are sound asleep after a night of passionate love making, Amber slowly slides out of the door quietly. Each step she takes, she watches the sleeping couple intently.

"Please don't startle." She said to herself, hoping they don't stir and wake up. If the situation was different, she would give it a try to get caught. However, Amber isn't sure how this couple would react therefore she prefers to leave and try again somewhere else.

As she slides out from behind the door quietly, a phone rings loudly.

This makes Amber jump as the woman in the bed is startled then reaches over to her bedside table for the phone. Her eyes closed, she answers the phone.

"Hello?" The Woman gently says, trying to rub sleep out of her eyes.

Amber, however, leans up against the door, in hopes The Woman in bed won't open her eyes.

"No, Mom. I'll handle that tomorrow. I promise." She says. Her eyes slowly opens while concluding the phone call with, "I love you, too. Okay, goodbye."

She puts the phone down on the bedside table and starts to lay back down. As Amber slowly makes her way out of the room, the floor creaks.

"Fuck!" Amber said to herself as her eyes dart to the bed.

The Woman leans her head up and immediately switches the lamp on. Before the darkened room is flooded with light, Amber hurriedly runs out of the room. She could hear the woman waking her boyfriend up and hushed voices speaking.

"There's someone in here!" The Woman says with a frightened tone.

"I don't think there's anyone here." The Boyfriend said.

"No, I'm telling you: I heard a creak at the door!" The Woman tries to keep her voice quiet and calm, but the fear in her voice alerts the Boyfriend and he gets up out of bed.

"Shit!" Amber said to herself, as she frantically runs to the office where the window is left ajar. As she darts, footsteps grow.

"Hey!" The Boyfriend shouted.

Amber picks up her pace, shuts the office door behind her and begins to climb out of the window. Suddenly, the office door swings open, and The Boyfriend stands there, gun in hand.

"Hey! Freeze! I got a gun!The Boyfriend shouts at Amber halfway out of the window.

Amber stops. She isn't real happy that she wasn't fast enough, but weirdly feels aroused by getting caught. She could finish jumping out of the window, duck the warning shot in time and escape into the cold night. But the one thing stopping her is her fetish.

"Where do you think you're going?" The Boyfriend said, keeping his gun pointed directly at her.

"I'm the neighborhood watch," Amber said. "I was just checking to see if your alarm system is up to date."

"Well, why don't you come down and see if the alarm is up to date?" The Boyfriend said, keeping his gun aimed at her. Obviously, he's not serious and Amber knows this.

"Nah, I'll come back another time." Amber said.

Blam! A bullet fires next to her head, piercing a bullet hole into the window frame.

"Check it now." The Boyfriend said.

At this point, Amber is contemplating her options.

"Should I risk it?" Amber said to herself.

She decides to slowly crawl out of the window.

"Good. Now sit there." The Boyfriend points to his desk chair for her to sit. She complies. Her expression shows she is caught, but deep down she's enjoying this, feeling very aroused.

"Hey, honey?" The Boyfriend says while calling out to his girlfriend. "Grab me the rope from the closet?"

He keeps the gun pointed at Amber while we hear shuffling from the closet. Moments later, footsteps grow and his girlfriend appears with rope. She's surprised to see Amber.

"Wait... it's a woman?" She said to her boyfriend, surprised.

"Yeah. I was surprised myself. Now hold the gun for me." The Boyfriend says, and hands his girlfriend the gun.

"Keep it pointed at her." He says, approaching Amber and tightly ties her feet to the chair legs and hands to the chair arms. As much as Amber should be escaping this situation, Amber is loving it. The way the rope feels around her ankles and around her hands feels weirdly nice. She also loved the way her legs and butt feels in her tight leather pants. The tightness of her pants rubs against her vagina, making her wetter and wetter. The sensation is making her resist biting her lip, but because of how much she enjoys it, she can't help it. Both The Boyfriend and Girlfriend catch this. They both share a glance: "Why is she biting her lip?"

The Girlfriend can sense she might be feeling some sort of arousal of her predicament from the fact Amber's not fighting or resisting. She doesn't say a word except her expressions says it all. She enjoys this way too much.

"Tight enough?" The Boyfriend asks. Amber looks at him, trying to appear as though she hates this, but its what she says next that confirms their suspicions.

"Nope." Amber said, getting the sense that they are aware of her strange behavior.

The Boyfriend tightens the rope that's tied around her breasts. She rolls her eyes from the sensation.

"Um... so, do you wanna tell me why you broke into my house?" The Boyfriend said, standing right in front of Amber. "Or, should I let you tell the police that?"

"I'm a cat burglar. I steal what my eyes sees." Amber said, looking at the startled couple.

The couple notices the way Amber shifts in the chair. She shifts in a sensual way, feeling wetter and wetter. The couple definitely finds this extremely weird.

"Why are you doing that?" The Girlfriend said, still keeping the gun pointed at her.

Amber looks at them as though she doesn't know what they're talking about.

"What do you mean?" Amber said, playing it cool.

"You look like you're enjoying this a bit... too much." The Girlfriend said.

"Why would I enjoy this?" Amber said, in hopes that they wouldn't catch on that she enjoys this more than she should.

"Okay, babe." The Boyfriend said, turning and gesturing for them to step out.

"You can have fun explaining this to the cops." The Boyfriend said before shutting the door and locking it.

Amber sits there as she hears the Boyfriend calling the police on his phone. He informs the police about a female who broke into their home. Hearing this excites Amber and she continues shifting in a sensual way, letting the tightness of the clothing rub against her vagina. She continues sliding up and down, basically dry humping in the chair. She continues this movement until she cums. She lets out a loud moan. She maneuvers the ropes enough so she can slip her arm out and she unzips her pants enough to slide her hand in her panties so she can masterbate.

The sensation and excitement from her predicament and knowing the police are on their way makes her masterbate more. She continues shifting in the chair as her masterbating session continues. She cums even more and lets out a relieving sigh. A moment or two passes and Amber unties herself. She knocks on the locked door, opens the window and bolts. As she darts across the yard and behind a tree, she can hear the door open and the couple share expletive words. Amber can see The Boyfriend search outside the window and shouts.

Before he closes the window, The Girlfriend says, "Why is this chair moist?"

Amber awkwardly laughs as a police officer arrives. Curious, Amber hides behind the tree and watches this scene play out. The Police Officer knocks on the front door and the couple answers it. Amber can hear the frustration seeping from them as The Boyfriend explains the situation to the officer.

"She escaped?" The Police Officer said, confused.

"Well..." The Boyfriend said, unsure of how to explain this weird night.

"She broke in but we tied her up and called the police, but she... escaped." The Girlfriend said, hoping to make sense of this situation.

The Police Officer just stares at them awkwardly.

"Where did she escape from?" The Police Officer said.

"Our window there. My office window." The Boyfriend makes a strange face, embarrassed to tell them about their moist chair she left.

Later that night, Amber returns home, lies on the bed, smiling at yet another exciting and sensual night. She realizes her zipper is down. She slides her hand down in her pants and pleasures herself over the night she had. She closes her eyes and bites her lip, moaning from the great pleasure and cums. She lets out a relieved sigh.

"I love this job." Amber said, her hand in her pants, happy to live out all her wildest fantasies.