The Arousing Peril of a Cat Burglar

Story Info
A cat burglar named Amber exploring her sexuality.
2.3k words
4.22
2.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber is a smart and intelligent 29-year-old brunette who is quick on her feet and calculated in her every step. During the day she works as a receptionist but at night she moonlights as a cat burglar. For the last 7 years, Amber has enjoyed her tense and exciting life as a cat burglar. She removed her work clothes only to slip into her soft, silky leather pants that perfectly highlighted her remarkable legs and thin waist. Amber loved the way her leather pants hugged around her legs and butt. The tightness that wraps itself comfortably around her butt aroused her in a way. Think of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises. She couldn't wait for the day to be over long enough for the night to finally happen so she could embrace her true identity.

But there's one thing...

Amber has a strange fetish. She has had thousands of fantasies of being bound and gagged. The thought of getting caught in the act excites her to the point she gets aroused by someone catching her and questioning her intentions. She's thought about the way the ropes would feel around her waist and her ankles, the way her leather pants feel makes her all the more curious about how she'd feel tied up. She doesn't want to face the consequences and go to jail, however, she cannot help but wonder what would it feel like if she were tied up. Amber tried to self-bondage herself, but it didn't feel the same. She would pay someone to do it but is afraid of sharing her fetish with anyone.

"Is this weird...?" Amber thought to herself, thinking maybe she should be more aware and cautious instead of hoping to be bound and gagged as a cat burglar... until that night...

Amber slipped through the window of a beautiful house.

"Never leave a window cracked open." Amber thought.

She pulls out her black bag where she places valuables in it and begins snooping around. She checks through multiple desks and drawers.

"Nice place to have nothing lying around." She thought to herself as she continued.

Amber admired the spacious house. Plenty of paintings adorned on the walls, top-of-the-line furniture. Amber kept rummaging through until car light beams flashed her face. She looks and sees a pair of car lights pulling in the driveway outside. She drops down onto the floor and rolls under the couch. "A bit snug," Amber said to herself as a key was inserted into the lock, the doorknob turned and the door opened. We don't see his face. Amber wonders what the owner's face looks like. She was starting to feel aroused by the excitement coursing through her, making her feel wet. She enjoyed the sensation but wanted to keep her composure. Footsteps grew behind her as the owner searched for something. Even Amber wonders what he's looking for. The Man sighs as a phone rings. He answers it.

"Hello?" The Owner says. "Yeah, yeah. I know I'm checking now."

"Checking what?" Amber thought, her curiosity left her wondering.

"Well, I -- look, I assure you you will be getting your money tonight." The Owner said on the phone. "Money?" Amber said to herself, "How much exactly? Don't be expecting retirement."

The Owner continued, getting more and more frustrated.

"I hear you! I hear ya!" he growled into the phone. "Hey! we gotta go. It's almost 10!" His friend shouted at the door. The Owner waves at him. "Go wait by the car! I'm coming."

His footsteps followed out and shut the door. Amber paid close attention to the fact he didn't lock the door. She worried what if he came back as I searched? Once a few minutes passed, Amber took a breath and then rolled out from under the couch. She stood up and began rummaging through his belongings, hoping to find that money.

30 minutes since The Owner left, Amber has searched every square inch of this place and had no luck.

"Damn!" She cursed to herself, "Where is that money?"

As if a light bulb went off, Amber bolted to the bedroom where the window was cracked open and started searching under the mattress, then under the bed. There it was. A duffel bag. She kneels and opens the duffel. Her eyes widen by the amount.

"Well, there it is." She said. Suddenly, the door opens and slams shut.

"You realize how fucked we are right now?" a voice shouted.

This startles Amber and she zips the duffel, slides it under the bed then rolls under the bed herself. The footsteps grow louder in her direction.

"Fuck!" she thought to herself.

Two Men enter the bedroom. One of them is The Owner by the slippers she noticed earlier.

"You don't think I know that?" He says as he begins pacing up and down in the room.

"Come on, think. You have to remember where we left it?" His friend says.

"You mean where I left it?" The Owner says. He doesn't stop pacing back and forth. His friend goes to sit down on the bed.

"Why does that matter?" His Friend bluntly asks

The Owner says to him, "Because I'm the one who had it and left it here."

Amber could feel that excitement again. She feels aroused by the tension, but deep down she fears the consequences of getting caught.

"Okay, so let's think." His friend said. "Retrace your steps. Walk me through it."

"There's nothing to walk through. I had the duffel with me. I came home and placed it somewhere." The Owner says as he walks back and forth.

"Okay, so you remembered coming home and hiding it right?" His friend said, hoping it'll jog his memory.

"Yeah. I placed it..." The Owner stops in his tracks. "The bed!"

"Shit!" Amber said to herself.

She quietly slides the duffel near the edge of the bed and hides behind a blanket under there. She sees The Owner kneeling to grab the duffel. That split second of him seeing her and it's over.

"Found it!" He says as grabs it and walks it back over.

"Yes!" His friend says.

"I need to call him and tell him I found it." The Owner says. His friend hops up and yells, "I'll start the car!"

The Owner pulls out his phone and dials a number. "Hey. We're good. I'm on my way."

The Owner says as he walks out of the bedroom. Amber takes a deep breath, relieved and mad that the money she found is gone. She hears the door shut behind her. She gives it a couple of moments before sliding out from under. When she does, she looks out the window and sees the car backing out of the driveway. She chuckles to herself.

"I'm not leaving empty-handed," Amber says to herself.

She opens the closet and rummages through.

"Maybe I'll find something better than money," Amber said as she leans down searching the floor. While searching the closet, suddenly she feels a needle injected into her tight butt in her leather pants. Her eyes widen, starts to turn to see who's behind her and sees The Owner standing behind her, a needle in the butt. She starts to collapse into the closet forward but The Owner grabs her.

"Well, what do we have here?" The Owner says, curious about who this gorgeous brunette is. Amber is unconscious.

Sometime after, Amber slowly comes to. Her vision is all foggy, but as she comes to, she notices something off. Her hands are tied behind her back. Her ankles are tied together and black shoelaces are tied tightly in a knot. "Interesting," Amber says to herself. She also notices that she's in the back of a van. The Owner is sitting behind the wheel. Country music blares out on the radio. Unaware of where she's going, she did like the way her hands were resting on top of her butt. She admired the way her butt feels in her tight leather pants. She opens her hand and caresses her butt. Slowly feeling aroused by the way her butt feels, she should be fighting this and trying to escape, but instead awkwardly loves this predicament she's in. Her fetish finally coming to fruition. She looks down at her feet and saw her shoelaces were tied tightly in a knot. She cannot move her hands below her feet, so she dry humps against the floor. The sensation she feels as her hand slowly caress her tight butt makes her bite her bottom lip. Her fantasy has happened. She feels wet the more she becomes aroused by her situation. Suddenly, the car stops and she looks up at the driver.

The Owner looks down at her. "Rise and shine, cupcake." he smiles at her. He climbs back there as she turns over to face him.

"Now, I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting such a pretty girl like yourself hiding in my house. Who are you?" The Owner says.

"I'm a Cat Burglar," Amber said. "Didn't that tip you off?"

"Well, I knew that. But why were you in my house?"

Amber tries to think of an answer. "Like all cat burglars do, we steal."

Amazed by her honesty, The Owner asks, "Oh?"

She nods yes.

"Are you going to turn me in to the cops?" She says with seductive eyes.

The Owner catches this gaze. "Do you want me to? because I have a feeling you want me to do that?" The Owner says.

"No," Amber said. Something about her demeanor catches The Owner by surprise.

"Well, you know, I got different plans for you. I think you're gonna love it." The Owner says.

"He's here." The Friend says.

The Owner notices something odd. "Why are you not trying to escape?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" She responds. "I don't know." She moans as she continues caressing her butt. He clocks this and asks, "May I?"

Amber nods. The Owner leans down and feels how wet she is. His eyes widen as he unzips her leather pants and looks down in her panties.

"Wow. You are a naughty cat." The Owner says.

Amber tries to fight how much she loves this, but can't help it by the arousal. He zips her pants up.

"Okay," The Owner said. "A buddy of mine thinks you need to be examined at Demented Hills. This will clear all my debt. I mean after all," The Owner says

Amber wasn't prepared for this. The Owner unties her and the van doors open. As Amber steps out, The Owner hands Amber a gun.

"You did kill Jason."

It dawns on our heroine as she realizes her fingerprints are all over the gun, arousing her even more and The Owner knows this. Two Orderlies approach with a straitjacket.

"I hope you get all the help you can get." The Owner says.

Amber wasn't exactly prepared for an adventurous night like this. The Two Orderlies approached with the straitjacket opened. A Weird Man walks up with a creepy smile.

"Hello. My name is Dr. Wilson. At Demented Hills, you will get all the treatment to get you back on a good track."

"But, I didn't kill anyone," Amber says.

Dr. Wilson holds up the gun that has Amber's fingerprints all over it in a ziplock bag.

"This tells a different story."

Amber begins to run off, but the Two Orderlies grab her. One of the Orderlies standing behind her grabs her tightly. She can feel one of the Orderlies' boners rub against her tight butt. Weirdly, she enjoys this sensation and arousal.

"One way we can do this," Dr. Wilson said. "Just cooperate with us, put on the straitjacket and we will help you."

Then, one of the Orderlies injects a needle into her tight butt and she nods. She happily puts on the straitjacket. They strap it on tightly, the strap rubs against her vagina tightly. The Orderlies place her in a van. As they approach the van, she rubs her tight butt against the Orderlies' boner. They place her inside. On their way to Demented Hills, Amber doesn't try to escape. Sitting on her knees, she was weirdly excited to be living out one of her fantasies. She couldn't get over how good it felt to feel a boner rubbing against her tight ass. This only fueled her excitement and the sensation of being caught and doomed to a mental hospital made her wetter and wetter. She moves up and down, letting the strap massage back and forth against her clit. She closes her eyes and continues the motion until she cums. She sighs in relief that she is finally able to live out just one of her fantasies. She was able to masturbate in a way she'd dreamed. Now, she must escape.

While enjoying the sensation of the strap massaging her clit, she can slide out of the straitjacket and using her cat burglar ways, opens the van doors. As the van slows down to a halt at a red light. Luckily, Dr. Wilson left the ziplock bag gun with her fingerprints in the front seat. she maneuvers the bag through the crack without the Orderlies and Dr. Wilson being aware and she bolts into the night. She returned home and couldn't get over the night she had.

"What a night?" Amber thought to herself, and what a night indeed. This only made her realize just how much she thrives off this. Even though it was dangerous for her to be in a situation like that, she couldn't get over how exciting and arousing it was. She removed her cat burglar outfit and sat in the shower, letting the hot water wash over her, thinking about what awaits her next.