The Arrangement Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Bdsm, straight, slow burn.
3.3k words
4.48
5.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is my first ever story, feedback is welcome***

Chapter 1

Depending on your point of view, what I am about to relate to you could be a story of second chances, or a story of a boss taking advantage of a former employee down on her luck. I Should probably start from the beginning.

At the start of our story I am 36, brown hair (going grey, but in a good way), brown eyes, no longer in peak physical shape but can get the job done. I married my HS sweetheart after dating for 10 years. Married for 3 years, bought a house together, no kids but plenty of joy. Then the accident took her from me. I was alone, sure I had friends and family, but at the end of the day I was in a 3 bedroom house by myself.

I'm not asking for pity, I guess I'm trying to explain my headspace for what happens next.

Leah was a subordinate from a job I had when I was in college. She was 5ft6, maybe 100lbs soaking wet. Blonde hair, green eyes. Petite body. She was beautiful. Part time stripper when she was working for me at the pizza place. There was a lot of tension between us- and 1 crazy night we traded Oral sex- but nothing else. We kept in touch through the years. She Married, had kids, but always seemed 1 step away from disaster. She and her husband couldn't hold down a job for very long, they moved in with her parents for awhile, it was rough.

That brings us to today. Leah just called me crying. Her parents have kicked her out. Her husband- well, soon to be ex husband- has taken the kid and had custody from the courts. She had nowhere to go and needed a place to crash.

"So, James, can I come stay with you for the night?"

It felt so good to hear her voice, and I admit, it was stirring things inside of me that hadn't awakened in at least a year.

"Sure, I have plenty of space. I have my bedroom and the closest guest room is my office so you can have one of the other rooms that Bhatt a bathroom attached."

I should mention I work from home for a big company now - long way from pizza.

"OMG, thank you so much, I'll be there in a hour." Leah said and hung up. I knew a unique opportunity was just given to me and if I played my cards right, I would have her. So I set up the room, made sure her bed had fresh sheets, towels and toiletries and plenty of space for her to settle. I also installed cameras discreetly around her room and bathroom, I told you it all depended on your point of view.

At midnight, the doorbell rang and I went to answer it. When I opened the door, my heart stopped. It was like she never left the pizza place. Still petite, small, beautiful. Tits a little bigger (thanks kid) but it only added to her. My jaw dropped.

" You are a lifesaver, if you had said no, I would be at a shelter right now, or on the street." She said giving me a hug. No bra I could feel. Nice.

" It's good to see you again, Leah. Your room is the first on the right."

I helped her with her bags (just two for everything she owned) and gave her a tour of the place.

" Your look exhausted, why don't you get some sleep and we can work out the rest in the morning?" I asked her.

She agreed and I left her to get settled. Tomorrow we will see if this works out in our favor.

ā€---ā€---------------------

The following morning was a Sunday, so now work for me, I was making eggs and toast in the kitchen when Leah came out of her room. She was wearing white spaghetti strap shirt and pajama bottoms.

"Good morning, want some? I made too much." I asked her.

"Thank you." She said quietly.

Sliding her a plate, I could tell she was in her head. " What's up?"

" I know I just asked for the night." She started. " But I was hoping you would let me stay for awhile, until I get on my feet again. I'll do anything! And pay you back I promise"

Before I get to much farther in this story, I should tell you what I know about Leah. She was a former stripper, she was gorgeous, she gave great head.... And she was very submissive.

This moment is what I had been waiting for.

"Sure you can stay, but your rent is 1500 per month. That's half of my mortgage, and I can't rent out your rooms while your here."

I should mention I make more than enough to cover the expenses, and don't rent out the room. Stranger danger.

" I...I..I can't afford that! I'll be on the street! Can't you help me?" She pleaded with those big green eyes. I loved every minute of it.

"Well, I can make you a deal, if you want."

"Anything!"

"Listen to the whole proposal before you say anything, promise? "

"OK"

"I will let you stay here for 1500 per month all inclusive. I will not charge you for any month if you are free use for me. Anytime, anywhere, anyhow. No is not a word that will be in your vocabulary. You can end the arrangement at anytime, and start paying."

The next few seconds were the longest hours of my life. Would she say no? Yes? Hit me? Storm out? Her mouth was open, so she didn't expect this, for sure.

"So I would be, what, your sex slave?" She asked, but not in a offended way - more curious. I took it as a good sign.

"That's one way to see it. I have a cleaning service, lawn service and everything else, so you wouldn't be doing that kinda thing. You'll be at my beck and call, and do what I want. I'll tell you what to wear, eat, etc etc. You can still find a job and start getting your life back together. And it's free room and board."

"Can I think about it?" She asked.

" It's Sunday, I have to be in bed early for work tomorrow so I'll need to know by dinner." I told her. "I am going fishing with the guys, there's lunch in the pantry and I'll see you about 4"

She nodded her head thoughtfully and finished her breakfast and escaped to her room. I left to go out with my friends and hoped I didn't fuck things up.

I got home later than I wanted, about 5pm, and started cooking dinner. I made chicken parmesean for both of us and called her to dinner after I set the table.

She came out dressed in tight blue jeans and a button down shirt, one of my fav looks. We ate silently.

After the meal finished I looked at Leah and asked her, "Have you come to a conclusion? Are you going to be staying with me?"

"I need to have a roof over my head, and a free roof is hard to beat. I have always liked you so I think this will work out. I agree to your terms."

It was music to my ears. Inside I was turning flips, dancing and celebrating. Outside I clear the plates off the table and said. " That's great, let's get started. On your back, on the table, head hanging off the edge. Now."

She moved into the required position and I walked up to her. Her eyes were right at my crotch level. Perfect.

"I will have some rules you will live by, I'll send them to your phone later. I'll introduce them slowly to you over time, so you can follow them without getting overwhelmed."

I see her lick her lips as I undo my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and unzip.

"Today, I am going to use your throat and mouth." I said. "Well, my throat and mouth, now" I laugh as I lower my boxers and release my cock.

Here is where most male writers will tell you they have a 9 in cock the diameter of a coke can. I was 6 inches and perfectly normal, thank you very much.

"Open those pretty lips. Keep your eyes open as well"

Leah complied. I slowly put my cock in her mouth and she started sucking. Every bit as great as I remembered her from my college days. It wasn't long before I was hard and moving at a steady pace, abusing her mouth. She was moaning like a good slut.

"Your enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked and recieved a "mmmph-umph" as a reply. I took that as a yes.

While I'm taking my time, I undo her pants and slip a hand in them to feel her pussy. It was soaking wet. I barely touched her clit and Leah jerked in response.

"You are going to suck this cock till you cum." I tell her. So with one hand I start messaging her clients and pussy. The other I start choking her a little.

Her face turns red, and I ease up and pull out for a second to let her breathe.

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE KEEP FINGERING ME!" is the response I get when Leah catches her breath.

If she has time to yell, she can keep sucking. I jam my cock back into her mouth. I can feel spit dripping down my cock and see it getting on her face. My hands are causing her to buck and contort wild now.

Finally I hear her yell around my cock and arch her back into the air. Moving my hand down to her pussy, I can feel her cum.

Suddenly, I feel my balls tighten in the tell-tale signs of my immediate orgasm. I slam home as deep as I can go and grunt " I am about to cum, you will swallow every drop. Rule 1" and release.

After I shoot several loads into Leah's throat I let her get up. She sits up and turns to face me. Before she can say anything I say. " Clean up this hand you made wet." And hold it out for her to lick clean.

"Rule 1, swallow everything." She says to me. " Rule 2?"

"Is for tomorrow. Get some rest."

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning feeling better than I had in a long time. The house had someone else in it, and of course I had away to release tension again.

Hopping in the shower, I started the routine I have every work day. It was going to be a slower day at work so I wanted to plan out what to do with Leah.

Every good sub, which is how I thought of her, needed a routine to feel comfortable. My goal today was to teach her how I want her to be when not actively playing. My time in the office will work perfectly for this.

Finishing up in the bathroom, I head to the kitchen to fix my morning shake. Leah was eating cereal in her PJs and white tank, I gather this is her sleeping attire.

"Good Morning...sir?" Leah asks timidly. This brings a smile to my face as it seems she is adapting quickly to her new role.

"Sir is fine, or James. I never really got into the 'master' nonsense" I told her. It was true, all that just seemed....off to me. "Today I am going to go over your routine with you. First I want to talk about your wardrobe. Inside this house, you aren't allowed underwear. Your tits are small enough not to need a bra, so that isn't needed either."

She swallowed and nodded her head in acceptance.

"If I am awake you will be in skirts, length is up to you for now, and button down shirts. You will need to shop I am sure and will arrange for that today."

With that I could see her interest piqued a little bit at that.

I chuckled and said, "I saw how much clothes you brought and don't want to wait for you to find a job to buy them yourself. At night, you're to sleep naked, if you get cold I can give you blankets and turn up the heat in your room. Go get changed and meet me in my office. "

While she was doing that I went to the office and took out my yoga mat and set it on the carpet next to my desk. Yes, I have a yoga mat - I can promise you guys if you do just 30 minutes of yoga a day the partners in your life will thank you. Anyway, Leah came in a moment later.

"When you aren't doing any tasks, and aren't relaxing with me, you aren't to sit on your heels and knees. Eyes on me at all times, and hands on your knees. Back straight. Get there now."

I watched as she sauntered over to the mat, got on her knees like she was about to pray, and then sat back on her heels. She looked at me with a kinda of blank expression which I couldn't figure out. But it wasn't defiance, so I figured she will learn.

"You will stay there today unless directed otherwise. If you squirm or make noise while I'm on the phone, there will be consequences. First you will lose clothing, then you will feel varying degrees of pain. Be a good girl."

It was so hard not to ravish her 20 something body right then and there. I was sitting at my desk, and to my right, next to the window was this willing sex goddess. The possibilities seemed endless, but only if I did this right. Calming my self down I opened the window so the street outside could see in. I then got ready for the first meeting of the day.

I kept a close eye on Leah that first hour. The window obviously was something she was not expecting and wanted to observe her reaction. I was not disappointed, it took my 69 year old neighbor, Mr. Roy, walking by (twice) before she squirmed.

"Take off your pants." I instructed after the end of my meeting. It wouldn't show below the window sill, but Leah would feel more exposed. More vulnerable. More turned on.

Leah stood up, slight relief on her face as her muscles got to move, undid the buttons on her pants and stepped out of them. I could see her from the waist down. Small landing strip, thigh gap, tiny. Her pussy was glistening from her arousal. Not a ' river' as you might read in these stories, but noticeably aroused. Her pussy lips swollen and eager. I again need all my strength to keep from fucking her willing body, but I promise myself it's worth the wait.

"Please get back into your proper place. But with your back to me. Then reach out as far as you can and put your upper body on the mat. Lift up your butt."

This will expose just the top of her ass to my neighbor should he need to walk his dog, again. It also allows her some relief on those joints and me a great view of her pussy. These employee reviews I have to complete should be more fun now.

"I won't be on a call for hours, Leah, so let's have a chat. Don't move from this position, however."

"Yes sir I understand."

"Good girl." I stated with a almost growl. God I wanted her. "Tell me, have you ever had anything in your ass? It's a shame to waste something that looks so good."

I heard her whimper and a short pause before answering. "Only butt plugs, sir. I liked to wear them for my ex all day to stay horny."

This was great. I had asked the question to make her feel self conscious, which I am sure worked, and accidentally learning a little more about her likes.

"Slut, play with yourself while I finish up this work. Only stop before you orgasm, I don't want you going there yet. Feel free to be vocal."

"Yes, sir" Leah snuck a hand under her body, up through her legs and started playing with her pussy. She slowly rubbed her hand all over her her clit, teasing that sensitive spot all women share. Her moans caused me to look up and see her spreading her lips and inserting a finger into her. She loves to tease her self with soft touches and quick rubs.

"Hmmmph!" I hear as she pulls her hand completely from her body. Her hips were bucking and sweat had appeared on her body.

"Did you get close?" I asked her.

"Yes sir! Please can I cum, please?" Leah whined.

"Good afternoon Mr.Roy!" I called out to my neighbor. He was across the street, so I couldn't hear his response, but he waved as one would expect from a elderly friendly neighbor.

I heard a gasp and when I looked over I found Leah laying flat on the ground to avoid being seen.

"Stand up, you will remove your top, and I suggest you follow orders from her on out, or else you will not like it."

While the freight of discovery temporarily replaced her level of arousal, I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was enjoying this.

Leah stood up, and started slowly to unbutton her shirt. Putting her experience as a stripper to good use. Finally the shirt came off and I got to see those tits for the first time. Bigger side of b cuts, perky, upturned nipples, small aerolas. In short, everything I wanted.

I had about 30 minutes left before a lunch break, so I had a idea.

"I would like you to do the yoga video I am queuing up for you." This would, of course, give her some exercise-not that she needed it- but I can also watch her bend and contort in various ways

"Yes sir"

The last 30 minutes of my morning were filled with spreadsheets, emails, downward dogs, warrior, warrior2, and various other poses. I finished early and watched the end of the session.

The video had put Leah through a pretty strenuous workout. She had stretched and was now getting down into my fav pose "corpse pose" - laying on the mat, arms out and eyes closed.

I walked around her and got in between her knees, face close to her pussy.

"Don't move" I instructed as the video ended. She jumped as she didn't realized I had moved.

I started licking just outside those pussy lips, teasing and earning small sighs for my effort. I started playing with her clit with my tounge. ( I like to think I'm pretty good at this) Soon I add a finger to rub her pussy, all still outside.

In one motion I start sucking on her clit directly, and insert a finger all the way into her pussy. Her back arched, she moaned loudly while bucking her hips.

"That feels great, ohmygodohmygod"

Nothing like a girl on the edge to boost some confidence. My finishing touch: I curled the finger in her pussy and rubbed her g spot. Licking her pussy for all I am worth.

My effort were rewarded when she orgasmed straight into my mouth.

"That. Was. Fantastic" Leah said in between breaths. She was sweaty, hair messed up, and gorgeous.

"I'm glad you liked it. For the rest of the day I want you to work on this list. A) get a wax and be hairless from the neck down, everywhere. B) by yourself enough clothes to dress yourself as I asked. C) Buy a dildo, vibrator, butt plug, and sexy underwear. If the person behind the register is a dude, flash him. Be home by 5."

"Yes sir."