The Arrangement Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get a little more intense in the house.
1.4k words
4.42
4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Thanks for the feedback on the last one, i have taken it to heart with this chapter. As always, I am new, but willing to learn. I hope you like it**

Chapter 3

"Honey, I am home!" Leah giggled as she came in the door. She had her arms full of bags from various stores. Kicking the door shut behind her, she laid them on the couch. "What smells so good?"

Her use of the word 'honey' caused me to stop in my tracks. Maybe she is getting used to this. Shaking it off I replied "I made Chinese for dinner. It's almost ready, why don't you show me what you bought?"

Leah spent the next 15 minutes showing me the various shirts, shirts, and the other items I gave her. "Oh, I have a surprise for you!" She exclaimed with her eyes lighting up. She pulled out a pair of white thigh-high socks. "I thought you might enjoy me in these, I also have some rainbow-colored ones!"

"I love them, they really complete the school girl look." I told her. "How was shopping in the sex store?"

"It was fun, there was a girl cashier but I flashed her anyways." She grinned. So, she likes showing off - noted.

"You get a discount?"

"No, but I got her number."

"Do you like her?"

"I like guys and girls, and she was hot. Brown hair with pink highlights, about my height, white, nose ring, her name is Charleigh."

"Have you been texting her?"

"Not yet, I didn't know if I needed permission or not."

"Come eat dinner, and Rule 3 - no other relationships unless I give you direct permission. In this case, text her and flirt a little over dinner."

"I can do that!" She smiled. "This food looks good, thank you!"

We sat down and started eating. In between bites I wanted to keep the conversation going.

"What did you think about last night and today?"

"I really enjoyed it, the sitting will take some getting used to, but I want to." Then, her phone buzzed. "Oh, she said 'Hi' back and thought I was cute! She is asking if I am single?"

I smiled and replied "Tell her the truth about us. Your single, but live with a guy you fuck on the regular. He tells you what to do in exchange for free rent."

Leah's eyes got real big. "O-oh OK." I figured this would up the ante a little bit.

Dinner finished up rather routinely. Leah told me that she didn't look for a job while she was out, and right now didn't feel the need to anyways.

BZZZ BZZZ

Leah ran to the phone in the middle of the dishes. "OH MY GOD! She says that I must be joking with her. No girl as hot as I am would sign up for that - no matter what."

This gave me an idea. I smiled wickedly. "Get on the table, on your back. Naked, spread your legs. I want you to video call her and talk to her, I'm going to eat you out during the call. Be as loud as you want."

"But - "

"NOW!"

Leah got naked and dialed the phone. I got down and started to tease her.

"Hi, Charleigh! He wanted me to call you."

"Hi, Leah! You look fantastic! Are- Are you naked?" Charleigh asked.

"Yes! And look!" Leah pointed the phone at me and I sucked on her clit making her moan.

"That's so fucking hot! I thought you fucked him?"

"So far we have just done oral...Mmmmm...but he is so good at it. I can't focus!"

I swear I could hear Charleigh grin.

"Well then, describe what he is doing to you." She told Leah

"Right now he is sucking my clit, and fucking me with his finger. But he just stopped. Here watch."

She pointed the camera at me again and I stood up. I took off my pants and underwear in one swift motion, and they both could see my dick pointed right at them.

"Holy shit, he is cute!"

"Yea, and no-now he is buried BALLS DEEP. OH FUCK! He is slowly pulling out, and ramming back into me! Unh unh unh! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!"

Leah screamed into the phone and bucked her hips at me.

"This is so hot!" The phone said

"You should be here! He is still pumping - no he is cumming! Cum in me, Sir!"

That was more than I could bear. I shot my load into her and pulled out. I took the phone from her hand and showed Charleigh a close-up shot of Leah's open cunt with my jizz leaking out of it.

"If you like what you see, text me." I winked at her, gave her my number, and ended the call. Leah started to get up. "Where do you think you're going? Lay back down."

"Yes, sir! I can feel you leaking out of me. I love this. Did you tell her to text you?"

"Don't worry about that right now." I told her. I went to my room and retrieved a camera. "Let's do a photo shoot."

I could tell Leah was really into this, she started posing for me with a sultry look on her face. I got shots from every angle - but my favorite was with her on her back, feet closest to me but spread wide. I could see my cum on her gorgeous shaved pussy lips. I saw her eraser-sized nipples pointed to the sky on her perfect tits. I handed her one of the smaller vibrators she bought today, an egg-shaped thing with only two settings.

"Play with yourself." I commanded my slut. She immediately switched on the vibrator and applied it directly to her clit. After setting the camera to record, I moved around to the other side of the table. After the quick fuck a few minutes ago, I was ready to take my time with her now.

She had bent her knees, so her feet were flat on the table, and arched her back. I took this opportunity and grabbed her left nipple and pinched it.

My efforts we rewarded with a cute little scream.

"Oh! That felt great!"

Leah opened her eyes and bit her lip at me. Winking at her I said, "Open your mouth."

Leah complied and I stepped closer so I could let her taste her juices off my cock.

"Suck."

I knew Leah was in heaven. Her eyes closed, dick in her mouth, playing with her pussy for the camera. She was enjoying every sensation. Using both hands I decided to continue causing just a minor amount of pain by twisting both nipples. Leah squealed at this, and although I knew it was born of pleasure, I lightly slapped the side of her face - just enough to cause redness but not too much pain.

"Keep sucking, slut."

After about 5 minutes, I was fully hard again and ready to abuse her.

"Get on your hands and knees, face the camera and back up to me. You are to stare at the camera till I tell you otherwise."

Leah was breathing heavily. "Yes sir!" and complied with my wishes

I got up on the table behind her. I lifted her ass in the air as high as it can go while pushing Leah's upper body into the table. I pulled on her hair so the camera could still catch her reactions.

"You are mine." I growled into her ear and I rammed my cock into her pussy in one push. Her tiny body and constant exercise regimen made her cunt extremely tight.

"OH GOD YES!" Leah screamed as she started pushing back into me. I had one hand on her hip, one in her hair and I was fucking as fast and hard. I could feel every inch of her pulsating and gripping me.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! IM CUMMING! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD" Leah screamed at the top of her lungs.

I was just a few strokes behind her, and I came to the sounds of her whimpering as waves of pleasure rolled over her. I stayed inside of her until I went soft, then got behind her and licked her clean.

"NOOOO I'm so sensitive!" she exclaimed but didn't make a move away from me.

"My turn," I said and she moved around to clean off my cock.

"Get to bed, tomorrow some friends are coming over."

"Wait, What-" Leah responded, but I walked away to my room to heed my own advice.