All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 02'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oooooooohhhhhhh!

Damn! Talk about pain and pleasure! Beautifully done, mr. Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOT

This is not loving wives.

Even though I knew he wouldn't get his act together I had hoped that the minute she received Carl by kissing him that he would approach her and tell her not to come back.

Of course, you warned us BUT - you also characterized him as being totally distraught! This guy would cry but he would either just walk out, tell her not to return, punish Margaret once they were gone and/or tie Margaret up - pack his bags and be gone - NO MESSAGE!

You wrote it, you described him. His last resort would be suicide, maybe even this night.

If you do chapter three PLEASE re-categorize it or have him man up and leave - no reconciliation - she went for the whole program all along!

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

I will not vote this.

That it is unbelievable that an ordinary guy is changed so totally and so fast is just a little problem here. However this really is a fetish story and should be put into the fitting category!

The writing was quite okay, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good for you TINA

hope you continue to 'control' your honey. hope to read more chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Respectfully

Respectfully, I suggest that you push yourself as a writer to add to your humiliation themes of your stories by portraying a man, who even though taken off balance by these women, and even though wanting his wife to be happy, simply can't take any more. If this is outside your experience as a writer, that would be good for you. The better writers on this site are not entirely predictable as to the direction and endings of their stories. Your use of words is solid. I just suggest you add a different ending to this one, if only because Jamie's actions (as an adult) are just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unloving Wife

Should be under Mind Control. Wife claims her love but shows no compassion or consideration for him. Doesn't even kiss him after he's cuckolded only pouty lips when she lies about her love.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
As it goes.....

As the story goes, it's good. I can't sit here and say how you should continue it or end it as these others wish it to end... that's up to you, of course. I will say that your writing is very descriptive and I feel like a fly on the wall watching it unfold. I will also say that AS YOU HAVE TOLD IT, ...I truly hate these women. Yes, this man "apparently" has a part of him wishing to cuckolded. But as you've told it, I hate these women. His wife clearly doesn't love him (as you've told it) because just saying it doesn't prove a damned thing. I have come to like reading these submissive/cuckold husband stories. I understand how submissive men need direction and guidance but his wife/Mistress (if she loves him) should show him something other than a kiss on the brow or whatever she says. There is no love in this story by the wife of either jamie or william, at least the way you've told it so far. It's all greed on the females part and you've said nothing about what keeps jamie motivated to serve her except his love. Sorry, that's just not enough. I HATE THESE WOMEN. Did I mention that as you've told the story so far I hate these women???...... So I guess you've done a good job if that was your intent.

Ok, enough. Hope the next chapter is better.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'Something we have to talk about'

By the low score and comments you have apparently replaced nici's Susan as the most hated woman character on literotica. I hope if you continue that Tina will regret her betrayal to the man she chose to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant ! Pleeeease keep this one going !!

I love the characters, the set up and the dynamic here. Love how the outsider has manipulated the situation and forced the husband to encourage his wife. A very good set up with lots of mileage - please continue !! - it's the hottest set up i've read in ages. ps - ignore all the cuck haters, they are just insecure. They simply wouldn't be here reading if they didn't like cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong category

This is fetish, post it there and I won't vote on it. 1*

onyourkneesnowonyourkneesnowabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Ive enjoyed the first 2 parts I look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Giggling?

She must be 3 years old. And it feels like this silly story was written by a 3 year old.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold has begun sissy training.

Yes cuckold, your training as a sissy boy has started. You had one chance to take a stand when your wife asked you one on one, if you wanted her to go on the date. You said and did nothing but go to your knees Back when she handed you a list of things to get, do you know what a real man would have done? Took the list, headed to the nearest bar, had 3 or 4 beers and returned home with the list and tell her you could not find the mall. Next time she had better just go. Not you little boy. No you just jump and go. What a sissy boy you are. When I was married I did chores around the house, mostly outside. If my wife ever dreamed of just handing me a list to get she better have a very good reason for it and she knew it. Next I hope your wife's friend get a chastity device for your little useless cock. You will soon be sucking real man cock clean along with cleaning your wife's stretched out pussy. She should have stayed all night with Carl, as Carl stretched her again and again so it would be useless for your little pee pee clit.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Submission

Submitting is so devine. I love catering to my wife's whims..she just needs to expect more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A crap story by a brain sick author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Hey faggot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (four stars) Many user comments are totally misguided: we must not hate the characters because they are who they are...

... nobody forces us to read the story. It actually was very intelligently conceived and very well told.

We need not believe the story line. The story line, however, must spark our imagination and our erotic fantasies. As long as our erotic imagination can follow the story, Mr Robert's mission is accomplished.

In the story,Margaret's character is both Tina's & her husband's "other self". She guides them to come to conclusions (& yes decidions too) without resorting to endless inner dialogues.

My own experience in open marriage stuff is that the wife must be totally sure her husband loves her unreservedly & so selflessly that for him her happiness comes before his own. As she is about to leave on a date you must tell her 3 things:

(1) "...you look great, i am so proud of you..."

(2) "... don't ever leave me... always come back to me."

(3) "... i love you more than i thought i was able love a woman"

CuckyJimmy 12/30/13 got the essense of the story!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sorry

Any story with your name on offends me, I don't need to read it to know if is cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous