All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 04'

by Quietmahoganystorm

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunning.

A very immaculate and endearing update. I'm very pleased with the progression of this story. Concerning your divorce, all is that does but what does not can not be fixed, yet be healed. You are a strong strong soul and I encourage you to continue your healing. 5 Stars.

SexyChocBBWSexyChocBBWover 11 years ago
I cried for her.

I'm glad she finally stepped away from Peter. I don't think he truly loved her as Julianne and not for simply fulfilling his fantasy. I'm glad she is trying to get her dignity and sanity back. She woke up from being dickmatized. What does she truly know about him except he's rich and good in bed. Despite all this, I'm rooting for them to get back together but on equal footing. No pay checks or fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Great job. Good luck with your very real life. Happy new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need

I understand the need for her to grow as a woman especially since she is to be a mother however please do not let years pass by before she accepts his love. The baby will need its father from the beginning not when it's a toddler or older.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

Is it sad that i hurt for both in this relationship? One went the wrong way to get the woman he loves and the woman who is so jaded that this drives her away. Money can't buy love. The heart is priceless.

*hug

I wish nothing but the best for you my dear. May your heart be healed and may you live and love always

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 11 years agoAuthor
Please note...

I have always envisioned the character of Peter to be Christopher Meloni. He has these hypnotic eyes, and the most mysterious and sexy look ever. That said, he can flip from normal to scary. That is the look that I constantly see when Julianne is looking at him and trying to figure him out. The heated glance to the icy glare - so you all can get a better picture of his intensity & why she is unnerved by him.

Thank you for the well wishes and wonderful comments. This couple is very curious to me. I'm not entirely sure where they manifested, but I want to tell their tale. Good things will come to pass, but just like in life, people have to go through some stuff in order for it to happen.

Thanks for reading.

QMS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, Have you consider posting your stories on the "Valant Chamber"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is it weird that I feel bad for both of them?

I understand where Julianne is coming from because all Peter's actions thus far pretty generic and didn't seem customized for her. How can a person feel that they are truly loved if their partner behaves in a manner that suggests that any moment, they could be replaced and life would continue on. I also feel for Peter in that he has finally found love he has made so many mistakes in the past that he is a villain no matter what he does.

Julianne's pregnancy does make the relationship more of a mind field but maybe if Peter is there for her 100% during the pregnancy, she'll let him in.

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
long awaited but sooo worth it

First I just want to say I'm sorry to hear about what's going on in your life at the moment. I can't believe you're able to write this kind of stuff while being in such turmoil.

Thank you for giving Julianne her spirit back. I was kinda concerned that she had been going along with this arrangement for such a long time. I'm glad things didn't magically get better after that "yoni" massage because let's face it, they really don't know anything about each other. I'm glad Julianne is taking steps to regain her dignity and I hope Peter learns some lessons. I can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

am sorry that your personal life is not going so wel but i hope you get through it.you sound like a brave person.i always believe we are stronger than we give ourselves credit for.

thank you for the story it was lovely and i enjoyed maself and hang in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's great.....

I love this story and have waited patiently for an update but I feel like there are a lot of holes in the story beginning at page 3. It just seems rushed and somewhat disjointed from the first few chapters. I would have liked to read more of the conversation after the massage love scene and the development of the relationship between Julianne and Peter. More back story on how the relationship and friendship between Josie and Peter grew and how it affected his choices in and treatment of women and why he felt that Julianne was different from the other women and Josie yet some much like Josie (not just in physical characteristics) and what he was really looking for in a woman. We need to know more about Julianne's past aside from her losing her job and her subsiquent financial hardships.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 11 years agoAuthor
To the last anonymous commenter...

Hey there!

Thanks for the feedback. I left a couple clues as to the nature of what went on between these two characters from what happened at Peter's party. I thought that it would be apparent that whatever was going on between the two of them was obviously mended or at least smoothed over because she was there as Peter's date, being introduced to his friends and such. Peter was taking his time in explaining Josephine to Julianne out of fear that Julianne would leave. In the mean time he was making her and their relationship priority by introducing her to his associates, collegues and friends. Men who are serious about a woman will introduce her to those closest to him, obviously and vice versa.

Julianne finally understood what Peter felt for Josephine , via his relationship with her, and pieced together why he wanted an intimate relationship from the start. She figured that his feelings for her were latent feelings he still felt for his cousin. She couldn't deal with that, no matter how much Peter was beginning to change in his behavior to her. At the beginning of the story, he tried to reduce her a common whore (remember the first night), but realized quite quickly that she was much more. Unfortunately for him, his earlier actions bit him in the ass because she didn't trust him to not just see her as his glorified fuck buddy.

I hope that this clarifies some points of the story that seem lost. Once again, thank you and everyone else for reading and the thoughts and well wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for your efforts. Yours is a truly complex piece of art. You should also appreciate that you may be the only writer of numerous stories on this site all of which have a 4.5 plus rating--OK, except one with a lowly rating of only 4.49.

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
more

Please tell me you are working on another chapter!

kitty5670kitty5670over 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful update! Thank you so much. Julianne is finding her own strength now and I hope she returns to him, but with respect for her own strength and value. Excellent character development! Cant wait to read more.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
Why have I not read this before?

I'm so glad I found this story, I absolutely love it! I understand Juliannes need to leave and feel in control of her life again... but he loves her! He started out as a p**ck and I don't know if I myself could ever forgive him but I hope she can.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

LadyIce2222LadyIce2222about 11 years ago
Wonderfully written

Please say that you have a continuation or a final chapter?

ManUnchainedManUnchainedalmost 11 years ago
New York winter.

A New York minute is instantaneous, does that make a New York winter really quick? Nevermind.

Unbelievable read! I really felt in touch with those characters! Crazy ending, sometimes you just have to walk away?

True that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Perfect ending, five stars. At least I hope that's an ending - really can't see her falling in love with a man to whom she is nothing more to than a carbon copy of another woman, child or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
finish it

Its been a while dont you think. This a great story. Be perfect if you finish it. Or hand it over so someone can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well, well, well...bold ending!!

That ending, if it is one, is quite interesting!! I am not fond of pregnancy story lines, it is too much of a prop to kind of "validate" the female lead as a "woman" and validate the relationship. Also the fact that Peter seemingly forced her to have sex without any protection from the start (there was no indication of Julianne being at least on birth control even though they didn't use condoms) was quite upsetting. So to end the story like that is quite bold: I liked that Julianne verbalized everything that was wrong with that "relationship", being Josephine's "doppelganger" and all; I like the fact that Peter was confronted; and I liked the fact that Julianne decided to take her life back, even implying that she might not keep the baby. I don't hate Peter, and may actually feel sorry for him. So I am quite satisfayed by this story. Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok I don't get it

I mean you guys write these stories about these women who willingly go into these relationships w/men trading sex for money and then we're supposed to be pissed at the dude cus he offered to pay her for sex and homechick said yes. I don't get it. What am I missing? So now she wants to go off and get a life all of the sudden when no one was holding her hostage. She was a WILLING participant and now wants to be mad at him for making her a whore. He didn't make her a whore. She made her self into one. And I can understand desperate times call for desperate measures but she couldn't left him after sleeping w/him for the first time after he paid her 25,000. I'm sorry I just don't get the reasoning here. And then she wants to be pissed at him because she's catching feelings I mean come on which is it.

The writing is good and all but I just don't get it. Not tryin to be a snarky Anon but honestly I don't get what the hell I'm supposed to be feeling for your protagonist here but I can tell you it sure isn't sympathy. It's more of WTF.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

He needs to go after her, she shouldn't get to decide the fate of their child especially since she could have easily gone on birth control but aside from that she is allowing her confusion, past and misguided experiences from their start as well as hormones to block her ability to step back and decide what's best... please continue

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
please it cant end this way

There has to be more... I'm beg of you

DecemberunrestDecemberunrestover 10 years ago
The anonymous

Always have such intense opinions, and who asked them what they were fan of.... No one, that's who.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

Intense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous