All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 06'

by zouzouni

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffalmost 14 years ago
Well Done

Another great story!

Chuckles437Chuckles437almost 14 years ago
Bravo

Than you for a great story loved it! Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Thank you for your gift.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!!!!!!

i loved the ending and the fight...i can't wait to find out what happens to them now...But thank you for posting this story.

Donna

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Superb :-)

Jade and Ayden are just so wonderful together. You tempt and tease us with more to come of their story. Delightful little things left unfinished so we will crave more. I hope it isn't too long before you come back to their story. I will wait for it patiently though because I know it will be worth it when you do :-)

apollonaapollonaalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done

A bit of action in this one! Well put together and consistent. Very much looking further to their next adventure! Thank you for entertaining.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Niiiiiiice!

Absolutely love it thank you, it was an awesome read! Loved how he took out Marcus and his bitch and then changed Jade totally awesome!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

damn i thought my comment posted. i loved how things turn out and it's so clear A isn't your regular vampire, he's something special, he's got to be and i can't wait to read more of them one day.

simply said: MORE !

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
That seemed rushed

and it wasn't as clearly presented as your work usually is. I felt like it jumped about a bit and that the climactic scenes went by too quickly and without the entrancing detail you usually include. A bit of a disappointing finish for me, but I will still look forward to more from these characters.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
What can I say???

This was amazing! From the action to the tender moments, I loved every word. I am glad you wrote Ayden changing her, because he deserves to keep her forever!

Okay, you have to promise you won’t make us wait too long! Now that you've written her into a vampire, I need to see how she adjusts and find out what Ayden is!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Great story . . .

can't wait until the next.

What ever happened to Caitlyn?

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I thought the ending was perfect. It makes sense that Ayden needed to be pushed to the breaking point to connect with whatever badass powers he pulled from inside. I don't think dragging the fight out for ages would have reflected the huge loss he felt and the surge of emotional power that he got from witnessing his love being taken from him. I don't think you rushed it at all. Plus this way, nobody has to feel guilty about turning Jade because the only alternative was death. :) I really enjoyed these two and I sincerely hope you do revisit them and tell the tale of them learning more about each other and the assembly of vampires. You have left this open to all kinds of interesting possibilities. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Realy loved this story! I hope the sequel comes out soon!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 13 years ago
Well Done!

Passionate, sexy, and a great read! Please don't keep us waiting terribly long for the next part of their story!

cristina0123cristina0123over 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

I loved it, all of it!! I love the characters, the story... everything! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please hurry with the next series! I'm ready to see what happens next with Ayden & Jade!!!

Thank for doing such an awesome job writing this series! I've already marked it as one of my favorites. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!

This story was mind blowing! I also would like to know what happened to Caitlyn. Is she still crazy? Does she still hate Jade? Is she still out for revenge? What's with the glowing hands? Who are the assembly? Tell me more, tell me more!

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I FINALLY got around to reading this story and thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the characters and the relationships and I thought you handled the chapter aspect well - leaving us wanting more at the end of each installment. Well done!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10about 13 years ago
Nice conclusion

Great end to the story. I would like to see a continuation of Jade and Ayden's adventures though.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
Another great story

This was such a great addition to your works. I know it's been a while since your last posting, but I really hope you're still planning to continue with this like you said. There is so much unresolved and so much potential. Please don't deny us that. Thank you again for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please finish this!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
loved it!

interested to know about the glowing hands..

pazonalpazonalover 9 years ago
Waitig for more

Hoping for a sequel

really nice story

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 8 years ago
Loved this story...

I would love to see you continue this story, see what happens as both Ayden & Jade learn together... This has the makings of being an extremely good story.

Blessings ZouZouNi...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous