All Comments on 'The Arrangment'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!!

A little bit extreme towards the end. Maybe you should have had her forced to be naked a bit more.

But, overall... one of the best here. File -> Save As!

Thank you.

TriskellaTriskellaabout 4 years ago
Your best yet!

Maybe a little (too) unbelievable at the end, but still a great read!

Wish you hadn't spelt 'semen' as 'seaman' though!

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 4 years ago
Good concept.

It was a good read, but like others, I felt it went over the top towards the end. The first half was great though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cool

A bit extreme the ending, but other than that you are awesome, as usual. Thank you for your time and effort. I'm already impatient to read the next one.

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvelous work

I was reading this story after searching up a few keywords and absolutely enjoyed it. Once I finished, I checked who the author was because I only have a few favorite authors (yourself included) and had a laugh when it turned out this fantastic story was written by you. Your work really stands out and I eagerly await the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked the story idea.

Good story idea. Found the money amounts in the beginning unrealistically high.

Agreed the end was over the top.

Still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Surprised she got a relatively happy ending. It doesn't sound like any of this affected her too much.

billie34cbillie34cabout 4 years ago
I wanted more

I hoped this would run longer. Certainly the roulette wheel section deserved more. Very hot and inventive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please add newer versions. This plot is just brilliant

TimerisTimerisover 2 years ago

Okay, that was an AWESOME story. Great job.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhosealmost 2 years ago

A brilliant idea and an incredible execution. You might've gone a bit over the top in the end, but I'm not complaining. ;-)

BoooperBoooperover 1 year ago

fantastic idea, loved this any chance of similar would be greatly received,

dlombudlombu6 months ago

This one still remains my favourite of the lot.

GashlasherGashlasher5 months ago

Brilliant idea that is well executed. Definitely have a peek at the rest of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...