The Arrest

Story Info
A man finds more than he bargains for in an attempted robber.
877 words
3.12
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard that she was rich and had all kinds of jewels. They were lying! I had broke in and searched the house for jewels only finding expensive lingerie that would fit my kind of woman. So figuring she was out for the night I started playing with it and just when I was about to cum I hear the hammer pulled back on a police officers weapon. Looking up she's pointing her gun at me telling me to unhand my weapon. When I got up she's yelling for my hands in the air, I conceded to my pants falling down. She came up behind me grabbing my arms and cuffing me with my hands behind my back. The officer then plugged my ass with an inflatable plug. She was nice enough to pull my pants up and button them but left my rock hard cock jutting out. The officer then proceeded to read me my rights, then put a blind fold on me and led me presumably her patrol car placing me in the back seat. She must have done this before because she had an air line to plug into the butt plug.

I assumed we were on our way to the jail... I had a surprise in store for me. She drove for about 30 minutes inflating and deflating the plug the entire time. With my hands behind me I couldn't even rub my cock. Then I discover the plug is also a vibrator. She's driving me insane! When we stop I figure the torture is coming to an end. How wrong I was! When I feel the door open on the car she pulls me out the plug getting unhooked from its hose but retaining its size in my ass. It feels huge but good at the same time. She leans my back up against the car and starts sucking my dick. This is when I realize this is a fucked up arrest. Being blind folded I can't tell where we are so I decide that the best coarse of action is to just wait and see what happens. While giving me a blow job she removes my pants. I'm about to blow when she stands up. I'm whimpering but don't say anything, she has the gun, not me. She then removes the blind fold, she's dressed in a mini skirt that barely covers her big ass, a top that barely contains her boobies and high heel boots that go half way up her thighs.

She's gorgeous! When she attaches another hose to the plug I hope she's going to remove it and ride my dick with that ass, but I'm disappointed again when she pumps it up some more. When I'm about to cry out she stops. Removing her thong she inserts them into my mouth for a gag. I can taste her juices on her panties making my cock that much harder. Giving the plug a couple more pumps she cuffs me to her car and disappears for a few minutes. When she reappears she has a strap on that had to be 2 feet long and as big around as my wrist.

Being cuffed to the car my ass is exposed. The plug no longer hurts but she takes care of that with a few more pumps on the plug. She pushes me down to the ground and rips the panties out of my mouth. Not giving me a chance to yell she plops her "cock" on my forehead and forces me to eat her pussy and ass. I look up and she's removing her top, getting her pussy good and wet she bends over and smothers me with her boobies. With trying to breathe I don't notice she's pumping on the plug again.

When she decides I have had enough lacking air, she pulls me back up bending me over the car and releasing the plug out of my ass. Ripping it out she crams her cock into my ass. I scream out and she crams her panties back into my mouth. With my balls tied to the hitch on her car and she's between me and the cat fucking me the pain is intense. The pain intensifies the pleasure. With every thrust of her cock she pulls on my balls. She rides my ass, occasionally playing with my dick, for what seems like hours. Her hips bounce off my ass letting me know she has all 2 feet in me. The pleasure and pain is overwhelming and I cum. When she notices, she is pissed! She plops out of my ass and walks to the passenger side of her car with that beautiful ass shaking back and forth with each step. My cock begins getting hard again. She reaches in and comes out with a chastity cage, she gets to the back of the car and begins putting me in the cage. With my cock hard again, it's a difficult task that she seems to enjoy. With my cock locked up she crams her cock back into my ass. Reaching around she begins tweaking my nipples.

With her plundering my ass and tweaking my nipples her breasts are laying on my back making me that much hotter.