The Art of Bathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax," the nobleman soothes, his free hand running through the expanse of Timothy's back. "Here, lean against me and lift your hips up."

Timothy does just that, flattening his own chest against the nobleman's and jutting his arse out. He breathes out, trying to relax. The new position does allay the burn in his hole somewhat.

The finger thrusts fully inside, up to the knuckle. Timothy lets out a strangled sound.

"There, there." The nobleman's other hand travels to an arse cheek and strokes the flesh tenderly. "You're so warm inside, my cumbucket."

The finger curls and uncurls inside Timothy, twisting in frantic motions. The servant's breath stutters as Timothy feels weird and pained. Then, to Timothy's wonderment, his hole gets used to the intrusion. The sting recedes, and Timothy only feels weird now.

Then, the nobleman inserts another finger, and Timothy hisses as the burn starts anew. The fingers do some sort of scissoring gestures inside him, exploring and stretching his hole.

One of the fingers bumps into something inside Timothy. He sees stars, and his whole body convulses. He moans, eyes rolling to the back of his skull. Unconsciously, he impales himself deeper unto the fingers.

"Fuck, yes. That's a good whore!" he hears the nobleman exclaim.

"Wha —"

"That's the spot that needs a good cleaning," the nobleman explains gleefully before hitting the bundle of nerves once more.

Timothy throws his head back and wails, the same strange feeling from earlier pooling at the base of his stomach.

"F—Feels good." Timothy barely notices the third finger being jammed in him.

"We're going to clean you real good."

The nobleman pumps the three fingers in and out of Timothy. Timothy spasms in pleasure, and his own cock swells once more. He ignores the engorgement for now, more concerned on sucking the fingers deeper inside him. He hopes they again bump into the thing that's causing him pleasure.

However, after a few minutes of this, to his consternation, the fingers withdraw out of him. Timothy makes an inquiring noise, looking at the nobleman's frowning face.

"I'm afraid my fingers can't reach far. I can't thoroughly clean you," the nobleman informs him with disappointment.

"Oh." Timothy feels similarly disappointed. "I'm grateful that you tried anyway, sire."

"Now, now, we shouldn't give up." The nobleman adopts a thoughtful look as he looks around the cavern. "We should find something that can reach deep within you and clean every part."

Timothy also glances around for such a thing. His towel perhaps? Or his clothes? He isn't sure how they could do it.

"Oh, I know!" A look of delighted realization crosses the nobleman's face. "We could use my cock."

Timothy gapes. "But it's too big! It won't fit!"

"We can't use anything else," the nobleman says, looking dismayed. "And my cock is swelling right now. I need the remedy or it will be very painful." The nobleman smacks his cock on Timothy's arse cheek to prove its hardness. "We can clean you inside and remedy my cock at the same time. The cum I'll release will also make sure you remain healthy."

"B —But it's going to be painful." Timothy knows it. The fingers alone caused him great discomfort. The large cock would maybe triple that pain!

"My fingers were painful at first. But it felt good eventually, didn't it?" the nobleman reminds him, rubbing his cock over Timothy's hole. "Come now. We can try."

Timothy worries his lower lip. After thinking it over, he nods. He can take a little pain, if it means he can reciprocate the nobleman's kindness and be completely clean himself. "All right. I—I'll be a good whore."

The nobleman grins. "That's right."

Timothy lifts himself to take in the large cock in easier. The nobleman grips the base of his cock and directs the purpling tip into Timothy's hole. Timothy tries to relax as he gradually lowers himself to the cock. The nobleman's cockhead is truly much thicker than a finger, and Timothy's hole struggles to swallow it. The nobleman grabs his hips and helps him shove the cockhead inside.

Timothy gasps and whimpers, spreading his legs wider in hopes of easing the passage. The nobleman's hands also rove to Timothy's arse cheeks and spread them apart.

After several moments, the cockhead finally pops past the tight ring of muscle. Timothy pants, hole fluttering and stinging around the cock.

"So tight," the nobleman says, groaning. "It's fucking sucking me in." Timothy descends further, pushing the cock another two inches deeper. The slide comes easier and smoother this time but no less painful. "Yes, you like that, huh? Taking my fat cock like the fucking cocksleeve you are," the nobleman says around a deep-throated moan.

"Cocksleeve?" Timothy asks, wiping the tears from his eyes. The sting ebbs bit by bit but there's still a lot of inches that Timothy needs to take in!

"You suck my cock in so good and remedy my swelling. It's another compliment," the nobleman elaborates, forcing Timothy to lower another inch. Timothy mewls. "Slut is also a compliment, meaning you like making people feel good. As is cumbucket, and bitch."

Timothy nods, always eager to expand his vocabulary. He sinks another two inches and touches his stomach. "I—I think I can't go anymore, sire. This—Your cock is deep enough inside me." Timothy thinks this is deep enough to clean himself thoroughly inside.

"Just a few more inches," the nobleman urges. "Come now, my cock isn't even halfway inside."

Timothy tries but after one more inch, he sobs out, "I—I can't anymore, sire. I'm sorry." Timothy feels like the cock is already reaching his guts. Surely it's enough!

"All right, all right," the nobleman concedes, a flash of annoyance crossing his expression before he smooths it over. "Just relax, whore."

The nobleman kneads Timothy's arse, and Timothy breathes out. His heart rate, which has climbed up because of exertion, slows down. The warm water of the heated springs also helps him relax. His hole loosens ever so slightly around the nobleman's cock. The burning pain also disappears almost entirely after a moment, leaving Timothy sighing in relief.

Then, the nobleman's right knee jerks to the side, bumping into Timothy's folded leg and causing the servant to lose balance. Timothy plunges down, fully sheathing the cock inside him and impaling himself thoroughly on it.

Timothy shrieks, agony spiking in his lower back.

"Gods, fuck! Yes, yes, yes, that's my little fucktoy!" The nobleman wraps muscled arms across Timothy's torso, holding him still and hindering him from getting away.

"It hurts! Please, sire—" Timothy pleads, tears streaming down his face.

"Shhhh, it'll only hurt more if you move away," the nobleman tells him before leaning forward to lick the servant's tears. "Hold still. I'm sorry, it was an accident."

Timothy sniffs and nods, instantly believing the nobleman. The nobleman loosens his hold onto the servant when he's certain Timothy won't move. The nobleman rubs circles on Timothy's back, soothing and comforting him.

After several minutes, Timothy's tears have dried. The nobleman asks, "How do you feel now?"

Timothy blinks. "It—doesn't hurt anymore, sire," he admits, growing delighted at the realization. "I just —I feel full," Timothy rocks himself back and forth, testing the snug fit of the cock inside him. "It did fit!" Timothy should have been braver earlier. His hole can take in the whole of the nobleman's giant cock.

"Yeah?" The nobleman grins, chest heaving. "Told you so. Now, we need to make sure my cock scrubs you inside properly. Bounce on it, my little cocksleeve."

Bounce? Timothy grasps the nobleman's broad shoulder for leverage, lifting himself off the cock inch by inch. Then, when he feels only the cockhead inside him, he drops and impales himself on the cock once more.

"Oh!" Timothy's back arches as the cock brushes the nerves that send trills of pleasure over his whole body.

He ascends again, and plummets. Rises and drops. Rises and drops. He goes faster and faster, movements growing increasingly frantic. He chases the pleasure, mouth drooling and letting out uhuh, uhuh, uhuh.

"Yes, yes, yes. Spear yourself on my fat cock, bitch!" The nobleman grips Timothy's waist, guiding and helping the servant go deeper and faster. "Gods, you're such a perfect little slut for me. Your slutty hole can't get enough of my cock, clenching around me so hard."

Timothy feels his mind turn to mush, unheeding of the nobleman's words. The nobleman thrusts up just as Timothy is sinking down, and the cock drives a sliver deeper into Timothy's hole. The movement punches the air out of Timothy's lungs. They maintain the pace for several minutes, pounding up and dropping down, inhaling each other's ragged breaths.

"Give me your mouth," the nobleman orders gruffly. He grasps Timothy's chin, turns the servant's head to face him, and shoves his tongue down the servant's throat.

Timothy moans into the kiss, letting his tongue play with the nobleman's. Timothy feels like his whole body is one whole glob of pleasure, melting and burning at the same time. He barely pays any attention to his own painfully swelling cock.

After a minute, the nobleman breaks the kiss, and growls, "Too fucking slow."

With that, he stands up, easily lifting Timothy in the process, cock still completely sheathed in the servant. He places Timothy's hands at the back of his neck and folds the servant's legs around his waist. His hands envelop the whole of Timothy's upper back.

With great jerky movements, the nobleman begins pistoning into Timothy's hole, letting gravity sink his cock into the warm and tight heat.

Timothy cries out, the new position causing the cock go deeper and harder into him. The nobleman's balls smack against his arse, and the sounds of skin slapping against skin fill the cavern. Timothy has no leverage, no way to control the punishing pace the nobleman has set. All the servant can do is bounce and bounce and bounce on the large cock. Each pounding leaves Timothy breathless as the cock hits his pleasure point with great precision.

Is this how it feels to clean inside? Timothy has been too ignorant; he didn't realize how good the cleaning itself can feel.

"Look at your slutty face." The nobleman laughs. "I'm fucking you real good, aren't I, whore?"

"Uhuh, ah, hn, uhuh — f - fucking?"

"Making you a good cocksleeve. My good cocksleeve," the nobleman says before letting out a groan filled with pleasure. "Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine!" Quick deep thrusts punctuate each word.

Timothy frowns, not knowing what object the nobleman is taking possession of. "Y — uhuh — Yours?"

"That's right, mine! My sluthole, my cumbucket, my little biiiiitch."

The nobleman pounds hard right into the pleasurable bundle of nerves. Timothy screams, back arching, eyes rolling back, and toes curling. His cock spurts out ropes of cum, painting their stomachs. His arse clamps down on the cock inside him as he orgasms.

"Shite, fuuuck, you slut! You came from only my cock." The nobleman cups Timothy's shoulders and shoves the servant down on his throbbing cock. "That's it! Take my cum into your slutty hole!"

The nobleman's muscles stiffen once more, and the veins on the man's neck strained against his skin. Timothy feels the cock grow bigger inside him, and feels it throbbing intensely.

The nobleman bellows loudly as his cum spills deep in the servant's insides. Timothy sighs at the sensation. The nobleman pants, thrusting shallowly a few more times to get more cum out. He seats himself and Timothy back on protruding rock in the spring. Timothy curls himself against the man's sturdy chest, feeling like he could fall asleep any second now.

Timothy is thoroughly clean now, inside and out. He had swallowed cum, through his mouth and arse. This is possibly the best and most informative bath he has ever taken in his entire life. He's lucky to have met a kind and patient nobleman.

"What's your name?" the nobleman asks, voice raspy.

"Timothy, sire," the servant answers around a yawn.

"Timothy." The nobleman rolls the name in his mouth. "This type of bathing. . . You can only do it with me and no one else." It sounds more of an order than a suggestion.

Timothy's eyes droops. "But why, sire? I don't expect you'll be here every night. And it seemed like the best way to bathe."

Timothy would certainly want to do it every night. He feels so relaxed and clean right. He has planned to invite Bargy to do it with him the next night.

"I'll be here. Every night, at this time," the nobleman vows.

Timothy slowly blinks up at the nobleman and sees the seriousness in the man's expression. "All right, sire. I'll only do it with you." Timothy will probably mess it up himself if he teaches the noble bathing to Bargy.

The nobleman grins, wide and slightly frightening.

It's the last sight Timothy sees before sleep takes him away, his body sore and a cock still fully hilted into him.

. . . .

Ah, Timothy has forgotten to ask the nobleman's name. He resolves to ask next time.

. . . .