All Comments on 'The Art of Bonding: The Three B's'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God I hope mommy let's her three boys fill all her holes. Wonderful story!!

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Leiko, Chinese descent, hazel eyes? Diwn and out at less the one page. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fathers & daughters, and mothers & sons, should be allowed to fuck each other and have lots of fun!

JimyfoxxJimyfoxxabout 1 year agoAuthor

In response to the nit picking, whiny baby Lee: Anyone can have hazel eyes. However, this eye color is more common in Caucasians (white-skinned North American people with European origin).

Hazel eyes are also seen in a significant number of Brazilians and Spaniards. Don't argue with me argue with Goggle. And learn how to express a thought. "What is Diwn and out at less the one page."

Yeah I'm sorry to over your lack of grammar skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story, verypleasantly surprised by the titfucking at the end. The other two boys are going to want to do it, perhaps simultaneously. Looking forward to the next chapter of Leiko and her young men.

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I really enjoyed your awesome story. Great choice of words and a pleasant and attractive storyline. Please continue with more luscious chapters.

Thanks for this unique and playful story. MORE THAN 5 STARS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.