The Art of Bonding: The Three B's

Story Info
Mother creates naughty loving bonds with her 3 boys.
21.5k words
4.7
17.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers

The Art of Bonding: The Three B's

Leiko would finally have to tell her young sons, the triplets Mark, Matthew, and Mikey, the truth. She prayed her revelation would not utterly ruin the wonderful relationships she somehow managed to foster with the three of them.

It was nearly seven thirty pm and the four of them were just finishing up getting the majority of the mess cleaned up from the small party they threw to celebrate the boys' eighteenth birthday. It was not a big party, they only had a few friends over, but what the party lacked in size was made up for in sheer fun.

The highlight of the party came at the very end with Leiko breaking out a bottle of celebratory champagne, just for the three of them, after all the guests left. After sharing several birthday toasts she felt just brave enough to finally make her confession.

Speaking in a soft, serious tone she told them, "Listen guys your mom has something important to tell you three. It's something I have been keeping a secret for too long."

"Oh a secret wow. I hope it's dark and delicious," the playful Matthew said as he snuggled up next to her on the sofa.

"Yeah, the darker the better, Mom," Mark added as he too smuggled up on the other side of her.

"OK but this is serious guys and I just hope you don't... well, change your feelings about me after I tell you."

"This does sound serious," Mikey remarked as he reached over his brother to grab his mom's hand. Squeezing it tight he whispered, "We all love you so much mom I can't imagine you telling us anything to change that."

"Yeah, for sure," the other two said in almost perfect unison.

"Look... it's been a long day for me and I am getting tired so I am going to go upstairs and get out of my clothes so that way after telling you what I need to tell you I can go off to bed straight away. Alright so just hang down here for a minute."

Upstairs, Leiko quickly stripped off her jeans and sweater, before slipping on her favorite boring white fuzzy robe.

The thirty three year old Leiko was of Chinese descent and possessed, in spades, a dark mysterious beauty that seemed to be reserved for women from the Far East in particular. After her first boob job some three months after she got married, her ex-husband, the boy's father had preferred women who were gifted in the boobie department, Leiko possessed a pair of heartwarming 38 D tits which fit abundantly well on her 5' 7", 125-pound frame.

Her tits, much to the delight of the triplets who, like their father, all preferred large breasted women, looked so much bigger framed against her slim, twenty three inch waist. Besides the nice tits, she owned an incredibly long, full mane of jet black hair. The hair, again much to her three boys' delight, fell well past her ass and was, along with her big tits, her pride and joy in the looks department.

Her most enduring quality to her adoring fan club, the triplets, besides her big tits and long hair that is, was her wholly sweet and enduring smile. She smiled easily and laughed even easier. Her engaging smile matched her playful and steamy personality which was the one real reason why all there of her boys found her company fairly intoxicating.

But as Leiko trudged down the stairs she couldn't help but to wonder, after hiding the truth all these years, maybe revealing it now was going to turn out to be a huge mistake.

It was a risk though she was determined to take as entering the living room, she was resolute in wanting to tell them everything, despite the nagging fear she might lose them over the inconvenient truth she was about to reveal.

Basically, the "everything" was she was not their mother. Heck, she was not even their damn stepmother as her and the boy's father, Thomas, even after living together for so long, never married.

Mark, Matthew and Mikey had been just three years old when she came into their lives. The boy's real mother, Lela, of Asian descent like herself, abandoned them at the tender age of one and half after a bitter divorce from Thomas.

After a whirlwind romance, Leiko and Thomas decided to move in together. Wanting to get away from the city, Thomas moved his new wife and boys out west to a small town in Montana.

He bought a large, four bedroom ranch with a nice pool out back and a huge back yard. Inside, the house's best features were a large, down home kitchen and a spacious den with a real brick fireplace.

The last he heard Lela was shacking up with some European soccer star and living in Spain. After Leiko moved in, they became a family thanks, in large part, to the absolute way she fawned over the three boys. Things were so good they made the decision that it might be for the best, for the time being anyways, not to mention anything about the boy's real mother and her utter abandonment of them until they were much older.

Leiko, unable to have kids of her own, easily slipped into the role of the triplet's mom, embracing the fact the boys were hers in every way that mattered but blood.

Of course, being so young when she came into their lives none of them had any clue Leiko was anything but their real mother.

Eventually, Thomas said they would break the truth to them-- maybe when they were teenagers-- but in the meantime he went with the philosophy if it wasn't broke why fix it.

Tragedy struck shortly after the boys did become teenagers when Thomas was killed in an auto accident. Not wanting to burden their grieving hearts with yet another shock to their already fragile emotions from losing their father, Leiko saw no upside, at this point anyways, in telling them the truth about how their real mother abandoned them and how she was just a mom to them in name only.

Instead, she decided to wait, making a firm decision not to tell them the truth until they were adults. Now, finally, after what seemed forever, that day was here: they were eighteen and now officially anyways, classified as adults.

Settling herself down among the three of them on the sofa, Leiko took a deep breath before launching into her confession. "OK I am just going to come out and say it, boys. Now please, hold any questions you have until the end please so I can just get through this."

"OK" they all replied somberly.

"So hmm, this is difficult to say but I am not your mother... I mean your natural birth mother that is, but maybe worse even, being your dad and me never got married, I am not even your step mother, guys. In essence, I am nothing to you."

She paused briefly, glancing at each one in turn. They all looked as if they had been sucker punched.

"I don't want to go into any great details tonight but your mother, your birth mother I mean, divorced your father when you guys were about eighteen months old and moved to Spain shortly after that. Over the years me and your father never discouraged or prevented her from contacting you, but when she didn't, I just... well, right or wrong, took on the role as being your mother, which I was more than happy to do because the truth is, I didn't move in with your father to be with him, but more to be with you three. I mean, I felt a bond, almost instantly from that very first time your dad let me hold you all in my arms so while I may not be your real mother when it comes to having blood ties but in every other way I feel I am, you know, your rightful mom and just so you know, it was both me and your dad's decision not to tell you the truth. We had actually planned on telling you when you were older, like teenagers but then, you know, the accident happened and it was just us and I simply felt you had enough to deal with in losing your father without adding more emotional trauma to your lives and I just pray, with all my heart and soul, what I just told you doesn't change the way you feel about me... but if it does... I will deal with it."

Leiko fell silent as she tried, and mostly failed, to blink back the tears threatening to spill from her pretty hazel eyes.

It was Matthew, the de facto leader of the triplets, who leaned over to Leiko first, whispering, "This changes nothing for me... Mom."

After planting a nice kiss firmly on her cheek he leaned back as both Matthew and Mikey snuggled up next to her while planting kisses of their own on her cheeks while in firm unison telling her, "It changes nothing for us either, Mommy."

Leiko let out a large sigh of relief as they all, seemingly, accepted her secret with nary a protest or an unkind word.

"Thank God," she said smiling brightly, "I was so worried you guys would take the news badly. Listen, I am really tired though from the party and maybe from the emotional stress of worrying about how you were going to take my secret so I am going to go lay down and if you want we will talk about this more tomorrow."

"Sure, Mom," they told her as she headed for the stairs feeling tired but light as a feather.

It was just about ten fifteen when Leiko bolted upright in her bed. "Jesus what a horrible dream," she whispered to herself.

Sighing heavily, she climbed groggily out of the bed. She was incredibly thirsty and needed to make the long trek downstairs to get a glass of water.

Still half asleep, Leiko pulled one of her oversized night gowns from her nightstand, slipping it over her naked body and made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

It was nearly dark there with the only light coming from the small, dim light over the kitchen sink, leaving the spacious kitchen mostly in dark shadows.

She was halfway across it when she let out a little yelp. "Jesus you guys scared me."

"Sorry Mom," Matthew replied for the three of them. They had been over in the corner at the table, sitting and talking quietly amongst themselves, when their mom, yes, despite her news, they all still considered Leiko, one hundred percent, their mom, came wandering into the kitchen.

"I just need a glass of water," she told them tiredly.

"Here, here sit down," Mikey said jumping to his feet and pulling the chair out. "I will get it for you."

"Fine," she said as she plopped down in the chair with a heavy sigh.

Immediately, Matthew sensed something was wrong as his mother dropped wearily down in the chair across the small table from him.

Mikey too sensed the same as he came back with her glass of water. Placing it down before her he said, "What's wrong, Mom?"

"Nothing really boys," she lied even as, still now, the horrible dream continued to prey on her mind.

It did not help matters coming downstairs to find them whispering amongst themselves in the kitchen. Had they been discussing the secret she just spilled to them? Discussing how she was really not their mother and wondering just who their real mother might be and, even worse, maybe how they could get in touch with her.

"Don't try that, Mom," Matthew stated firmly, "we know something is wrong."

"What were you guys whispering about when I came into the kitchen?"

"Nothing much," Matthew answered for them. "Just making plans for next weekend. You know I have that tournament coming up over in Billings."

"Yeah, I guess," she said in between sips of her water.

"So what is wrong?" Mikey said as he reached over and grabbed her hand. "Something is up?"

She sighed. Mikey, of the three of them, was the most sweet, and above all else, the most persistent when he wanted something from her. She knew from experience he would keep at her until she caved and told them.

"OK, I had a real bad dream and it involved the three of you. Real horrible emotionally I mean and it's like... you know... preying on my mind."

"Tell us," Mark said. "Talking about a bad dream helps right?" He turned, looking at both of his brothers for affirmation.

"Yes, I think it helps," Mikey replied.

"Fine, I will tell you," Leiko said, knowing they were speaking the truth. "I was in a dark room, staggering around waving a piece of paper saying 'please sign this boys' and you guys were off somewhere in the dark just laughing and saying, 'You can't make us sign coz you ain't our mother, you ain't nothing to us' I cried out for you guys to stop saying that but you just keep chanting it almost... and then I woke up."

"It's just a dream, Mom." Mikey said as he squeezed her hand tight. "I mean--"

Forcefully interrupting his brother, Matthew interjected with his opinion. "That's is where you are wrong, bro. It means something, especially if it was bad enough to leave her so upset. Tell us... what is this paper you wanted us to sign?

"It's supposed to be a secret. I mean I was going to tell you tomorrow but..." She shrugged her shoulders in resignation, thinking it might be best to tell them now.

"Tell us now. It's obviously important," Matthew firmly told her.

"Fine. It's... adoption papers. I hired a lawyer last year to get started on adopting the three of you. I knew this day was coming, where I would tell you my secret and then be reduced to nothing so I was hoping we could make me being your mother wholly legal. The lawyer is dropping them off tomorrow for us to all sign and go over the legal stuff."

"So you will be our adopted, Mom?" they all happily said in near total harmony.

"Yes... if you will sign that is. If you want me to be your officially adopted mother."

"I will sign but I don't need a stupid piece of paper for me to know you are my real mother," Mikey said, almost fiercely. Reaching out, he grasped her hand, squeezing it tight.

"Me neither," Mark and Matthew both added as they too grabbed her hands.

"I am relieved to hear that but... I don't know. My dream... it seemed so real."

"So let's make it unreal, Mom. Let's go out and do something nice and special tomorrow after we sign the papers," Mikey suggested.

Speaking up, Matthew said loudly, "No... I think we need to do something tonight... hear and now... to reassure her, guys."

"Yeah, I agree," Mark, always the studious, aka, "smart" one, interjected. "Her dream means she has doubts and is insecure about our feelings for her... especially now that we know the truth."

"Yeah, I think you are right, honey," Leiko said. "I mean I do feel insecure now that you guys know the truth."

"We can we do to put your mind at ease then?" Mikey asked softly.

"I don't know. Maybe something, maybe nothing, but I do have some thoughts about why I had my bad dream but you will probably just think they are silly."

"Try us," Mikey said.

"Fine, well, I think I had the bad dream due to a simple lack of bonding when you three were babies. I came into your lives when you were just a little over three years old so I missed a lot of the, ahh, good stuff when you were babies. Basically, I missed something I call the three B's of mother and child bonding."

"The three B's. Sounds interesting?" Mark said. "Tell us what they are."

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"We promise," they sang out in agreement.

"OK, well, I call it the three B's because the major theme in all three start with the letter B. The first is bath or bathing. None of you ever got to share a bath with your mommy when you were babies because obviously I wasn't around yet so we missed out on that important bonding experience. The second B is for bed. Again, none of you ever shared your mommy's bed during the night or even took naps with me during the day. Your father was very much against me... he worried that is, about me babying you guys too much, so he really wasn't for you guys sleeping with me in our bed. So yeah, we missed that important bonding experience too."

She fell silent then. The last B, she was sure, would be the most uncomfortable to talk about.

"And the last B? What is that?" Mikey prompted her in his soft, sweet voice.

"Mmm, I probably have shared too much already," she said after a brief hesitation.

"Oh c'mon, Mom. You have to tell us. You told us two out of three already?" Matthew stated with a sharp edge to his voice.

"Yes I suppose I did, it's just... the last B is the most important one to me and it is the one that makes me wanna cry when I think about it too much."

"So tell us," they all whispered one after the other. Reaching out, they took turns grabbing her hands and squeezing them tight.

She caved then. "Fine. The last B is for breast feeding, which, obviously is the most important bonding experience a mother and a child can experience and something I am, just as obviously, destined to never experience."

They were all silent for a long moment or two before Mark decided to take a shot at analyzing the situation. "So you think your bad dream comes from being insecure about our love for you and your insecurity comes from our lack of bonding when we were babies. Your lack of experiencing the three B's?"

"Yes. I think so," Leiko replied in between sniffles as the tears were beginning to flow.

"So what do you suggest we do to make things better, Mom?" Mark carefully ventured.

"What is there to suggest, hon? I mean you guys all big and grown up now and way too old to experience the three B's with your mommy... no matter how desperately she wants to experience them. I mean me sharing a bath with any of you, me sharing my bed with any of you, and most certainly me sharing my breasts with any of you would be... impossible... not to mention being kind of wrong and naughty, especially at your advanced ages."

There was another long drawn out moment of silence, even longer than the last one, before Matthew boldly stated, "Nothing is impossible when it comes to affairs of the heart, Mom. And as far as being wrong or naughty..." He paused, shrugging his broad shoulders, "If your three B's are done with love and sweetness and we make it our little secret how can it be wrong and so what if its naughty and you know, me personally, I feel I would never be too old to enjoy some intimate bonding with my mommy."

Both Mark and Mikey vigorously nodded their heads in agreement with their brother's assessment of the situation, causing ripples of unbidden excitement to run up and down Leiko's spine.

"It would have to be our little secret boys. You understand that?"

Mark spoke up first saying, "I am good at keeping secrets."

"Me too," Mikey quickly chimed in.

Turning, the three of them all stared at Matthew. After all, it was his idea to explore this possible naughty course of action further.

After a brief pause he spoke his mind firmly, "Shared secrets will only make us closer to you, Mom."

"I agree honey, but as tempting as your thoughts is it's impossible simply because, if we can't do all three of my B's then I don't want to do any of them."

"What makes any one of them three B's impossible, Mom?" Mikey asked.

"It's, sadly, the most important of the three that is impossible honey. Your mom, obviously, has no breast milk to share with you and you three, very obviously, of course, are no longer in need of that kind of nourishment."

Again a long silence fell over that table before, Mark used his big brain to maybe solve the problem. "That is true but you have something else you could share with your sons, Mom in place of breast milk."

"And what is that?"

"Love. It can flow from your breasts, just as milk would have so long ago and isn't breast feeding about the love, about the bonding, as much as it is about the milk."

Leiko smiled sadly. "Yes that is true but... I mean... doesn't the thought of, you know, suckling on your mommy's breasts kind of seem gross to the three of you?"

They all shook their heads no before their old friend silence fell over the table yet again. This time it was Leiko who broke it after suddenly jumping to her feet. "Oh boys this is silly. I know you are all too old to enjoy having any of those bonding experiences with me. I am just being emotional. I should go back to bed and try to get some sleep. Good night."

Before she could escape the room though Matthew jumped to his feet, grabbing her by the arm gently. "Hey don't give up on us so easily, Mom. We want to do this for you." Turning back to his two brothers he said, "Right guys?"

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers