The Art of Decay Removal

Story Info
Melina demonstrates a secret function to the Tarnished.
1.6k words
4.73
2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positively maidenless behaviour.

All characters in this story are over 18.

==============

The Tarnished limped through the Lakes of Liurnia, struggling to stay standing after a fierce battle with an Erdtree Avatar. Not a single drop remained in his Flask of Crimson Tears.

He contemplated his set task - to become the Elden Lord. The further he progressed, the more impossible it seemed. For a lowly Tarnished to fell the demi-gods themselves, in order to sit upon the throne - it was almost laughable. He could barely fell Godrick, and he was considered the weakest of the Shard Bearers.

While distracted by these dire thoughts, he failed to notice the Albinauric sneaking up behind him. With one devious strike, the soldier railed his club against the back of the warrior's head, mortally wounding him in his already weakened state. He collapsed face-forward into the water, his mortal form fading away.

He awakened sometime later at the lake's edge, his wounds healing as they always did, but never his resolve. Mentally exhausted, he focused his mind's eye on the Dragon Communion temple, located on a small island off the coast of Limgrave. It was one of the few places in these lands that was truly peaceful, and he often went there to ponder. Through the power of Grace, he traveled there near instantaneously.

Awakening inside the church, he collapsed onto his back. He closed his eyes, intent to lie there until the world ended. His ever-present companion, however, could not let this come to pass.

"Do you truly give up so easy?"

The Tarnished opened his eyes as he heard the voice of Melina echo through his mind. Sitting up, he saw the auburn-haired maiden appear from the ether before him, her sole eye locked on his.

"My companion, do not mistake my words. The beasts of these lands are numerous and mighty, but does your destined seat on the Elden Throne not serve as sufficient motivation?"

She pondered for a moment, a look of concern forming across her face.

"Perhaps my faith in you was misguided..." she murmured.

The light breeze whistled through the church ruins, emphasizing Melina's silence as she considered her doubts. Furrowing her brow, she shook her head.

"No... no, that can't be right. Forgive my misgivings, friend. You have persevered through this long and arduous journey without hesitation thus far; if you were destined to abandon your purpose, you would have done so long ago."

"Another method of rejuvenation may be required..."

Again, she pondered silently, eventually nodding after coming to some conclusion internally.

"Yes, for if I am to play the role of Maiden for the sake of my own goals, it is only fair that I commit fully to the part for yours," Melina said as she placed her hand on her warrior's thigh.

"My dear companion, may I ask you to stand before me?"

The Tarnished did as Melina asked as she lifted herself up onto her knees in front of him. She began to loosen the buckles and latches holding the armour to his blood-stained leggings.

"There is something I must tell you... While the Sites of Grace may be able to restore your corporeal form, restoring your spirit is a different matter. This constant stream of death, anguish, frustration... It is called the Decay. If left unchecked, it can irreversibly damage one's soul."

Placing his armour to the side, she took to untying the knot holding the leggings around his waist.

"A seldom spoken duty of the Maidens is to heal this affliction in their Tarnished. It is something they are trained in when they come of an appropriate age."

As she slowly pulled the leggings down past the length of his shaft, his cock flicked up to meet her at eye level. She delicately ran her fingers along the warrior's length.

"Through edifying their warrior's most intimate areas... That is how they can accomplish this. Though I am not a true Finger Maiden, I too was trained in these arts, in preparation for an event such as this."

Melina wrapped her soft fingers around the Tarnished's length, her other hand gently caressing his ballsack. She gazed up at him as she stroked his shaft slowly.

"Tarnished... I can sense this building of Decay has been afflicting you for some time."

"Please, allow me to relieve you of this burden."

She planted a soft kiss on the warrior's cockhead, a thin strand of pre-cum becoming tethered to her bottom lip as she pulled back again.

"I assure you, my companion... my lips and tongue are well suited for the task."

Moving close, she swirled her tongue in circles around the tip of his shaft. Turning her head on an angle, she slid her tongue back and forth across the base of his cock as she palmed the tip with her hand, gently massaging and squeezing it. Returning to the tip, Melina took the first few inches of his shaft into her mouth, gazing up at him as she began bobbing back and forth.

Her pace was slow, though not out of inexperience or clumsiness - she was taught that to fully relieve a warrior of the Decay, she must push him to his limit. Besides, as she used to practiced this technique upon her teacher, he always reminded her there was no reason she could not savour the experience.

The Tarnished ran his fingers through the maiden's hair and held it gently, dictating her rhythm as she dragged her lips back and forth along his length. With each trip down his shaft, she would take more of it in her mouth, her tongue entwining around his hardened flesh.

Finally, she engorged herself fully on his length, sheathing him in her throat. She wrapped her arms around the warrior's thighs and pulled herself in, pushing his shaft further and further down her gullet. The Tarnished felt something stirring within him as the maiden nestled her chin in his balls. Was the art of Decay removal working? He felt a frenzied desire to put the maiden to a certain task.

Melina backed off to regain her breath, but as she attempted to resume her prior rhythm she was stopped by the Tarnished. An expression of confusion formed across her face as he pulled her lips from his shaft.

"Tarnished, why do you stop me? Did I do something wro-ngh!"

She was interrupted by the weight of her Tarnished's shaft slapping across her left eye. Gazing up at him, she would soon realize the warrior's intention.

He pushed her down, the mixture of pre-cum and saliva left on his shaft smearing across her face, until he felt his ballsack dragging over her soft lips. She smiled softly as he held her head in this position.

"My companion, your confidence seems to be returning..." she murmured.

Following her warrior's silent directions, she gently massaged his balls with her lips, kissing and licking each of them delicately. Reaching her hand up to resume stroking his shaft, she dragged her tongue across the wrinkled surface, going partway up his length before returning back down to repeat the process.

Eventually, she parted her lips wide and took his both of his balls in, her mouth now engorged. As she swirled her tongue around the warrior's ballsack, she noticed the specks of pre-cum lubricating her hand and spattering onto her face were increasing in frequency. He was close, but she needed not to remind him.

Removing the maiden from his ballsack, he pushed his cockhead against her lips. Gazing up at her newly invigorated warrior, Melina obediently opened her mouth, using her tongue to welcome his shaft as it slid back between her lips.

Melina braced herself against the Tarnished's legs as he began thrusting in and out of her throat. She struggled to breathe against this onslaught, but as she tasted the pre-cum seeping from his cockhead, she knew she would not have to withstand much longer; his eruption was imminent.

Finally, with a deep grunt and one final thrust, he began draining his seed directly down Melina's throat. He held her there for a moment before withdrawing slightly. A small moan emanated from her as she tasted the thick strands of semen decorate her tongue. Weeks worth of anguish and frustration, all released into his Maiden's eager mouth.

His loins now finally spent, Melina dutifully swallowed the rest of her warrior's cum. Nursing his length for a few moments more, she sucked out the last few drops.

Removing his cock from her mouth, she again gently fondled his ballsack and closed her eye.

"It seems I have managed to extract all of the Decay from you, dear Tarnished..."

She replaced his length back into his leggings and diligently reattached his armour.

"Should you ever find yourself suffering from such afflictions again, please do not hesitate to call upon me...."

With that, Melina disappeared once again into the ether. His determination now renewed, the Tarnished again set out upon his journey, ready to face the challenges that awaited him.

**********

"Let your flesh be consumed... By the Scarlet Rot," Malenia uttered as the Tarnished collapsed once again into the water at the roots of the Haligtree.

Awakening at the site of Grace for what felt like the hundredth time after falling to the scarlet-haired warrior, he felt that familiar sting of hopelessness.

Taking a seat on a large brick jutting out from the wall behind him, he spread his legs as Melina promptly appeared on her knees between them, an act she was now well-accustomed to. The modest black undershirt that usually accompanied her dress had been removed at the Tarnished's request some time ago, granting him a full view of her ample cleavage. She untied the strings that were straining to contain her bosom in the first place.

"Do not falter, dear companion..." Melina said as her breasts slipped out from her dress.

"... for I will relieve your burdens as many times as are needed."