The Art of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at her naked figure. Some poses were quite modest. Taken from the side while she slept on her side, with only her naked back exposed to the viewer. Some of the poses were her draped over her bed with legs hanging over the side, salaciously apart. In one she had her hand buried lazily atop her pussy while she sleep-masturbated. Another portrait, Tabitha had almost forget she'd painted this one, was a close up of her butt sticking out from underneath the sheets. Moisture was dripping down her ass cheek, evidence of her orgasm. Rounding out her series was a rather tame nude. It was one that had been displayed at the cafe. It was the first one she'd ever sold. It was so tepid and lifeless compared to the rest. She looked at all the pictures. She thought she'd just been making someone's personal pornography, but looking at them here, assembled together, she could appreciate her talent with a different eye.

Tabitha pointed at the cafe nude.

"Why did you include this one? It's pretty terrible." Tabitha asked.

Emma smiled. "Because I wanted you...and them to see what art without passion is. This portrait isn't terrible, it's serviceable, but next to these, where the artist is impassioned, enthralled...well it's night and day. When I hypnotized you all those months ago I had hoped I could inspire you to make some beautiful works."

Tabitha was taken aback. "Wait, you've hypnotized me before?" Even as she said it, Tabitha knew the answer. All those times she 'fell asleep' in the theater. It was Emma hypnotizing her.

Emma laughed. "I've been hypnotizing you for months. When you fell so incredibly deep into hypnosis during the abstract art exhibit last year I knew you would be a prime candidate for this experiment. Each time you listened to my voice I would place you into ever increasingly deeper trances. All the sleeping self-portraits...all those sleepy masturbation sessions...those were all directed by my hypnotic commands. You and I...we've talked for hours but all your memories of that were washed away. Same for the others. You are all exquisite somnambulists. Why do you think you fell so easily today? You are very conditioned to my voice."

Tabitha thought this through for a moment. "I should be mad, but I'm guessing you hypnotized me not to be, right?"

Emma gestured to Tabitha's work. "Look at what you have created. These are masterful. How could you possibly be mad when I was able to unlock this artistry in you? We've even talked about in discussions you can't remember."

Tabitha could not disagree.

"Now let's join the others." said Emma and she lead Tabitha back into the studio portion of the gallery.

As they opened the door Tabitha was a little shocked. Not by the gathering of her nude companions. Her mind didn't even seem to register that anymore as something to be shocked about. She was shocked about what they working on.

On the large video monitor there was a still image. It was her in the middle of the orgasm she had just experienced. Each of the artists were working on sketches of her. Augusta was focusing on just her hand and genitals, while Samual was sketching her entire body. Willow was sketching just a close up of her face, trying to capture the absolute pleasure of the moment.

The shock Tabitha quickly abated to enjoyment as her conditioning kicked in. A voice in head reminded her that she enjoyed people looking at her, enjoyed her moments of pleasure and a sleepy smile came across her face. Emma noticed the change and was pleased her suggestions were taking their desired effect.

The group didn't even look up at Tabitha or Emma when they entered; they were completely absorbed in their work. Tabitha walked around the room, looking at their work and admiring their naked bodies. She stood behind Samual and watched him sketching. She wanted to touch him but she was unsure if it was allowed. Emma noticed her hesitation.

Emma nodded. "You can touch him, but he may not know you are there. He is concentrating very hard on finishing his sketch of you."

Tabitha touched Samual on his back and ran her hand down to his butt. He was hairy all over. She moved around his front and looked downward. His penis was sticking straight out, twitching slightly with some urgency. His balls were tight against his body. She wanted to stroke him down there, but she was afraid it would break his concentration.

Tabitha looked around the room. Looked at the naked bodies furiously working on their art with fevered concentration. Some were sweating. They looked tense and focused. She looked at Augusta. She'd never seen a old woman naked in the flesh before. All the wrinkles. All that sag. Her bony buttocks. Next to her was Holly, her opposite. Tight skin over muscles. An amazing toned ass. It was interesting that Holly's work was terrible. It was obvious she was no artist. But she was doing her best. A very crude pencil sketch. As one hand shading, the other was absent-mindedly caressing her breast. Her whole body looked tense; focused. Tabitha noticed her butt was clenched tightly.

Next to her was Willow who looked as petite as a child. Small and gentle with slim hip and very little bust. Her brow was furrowed in concentration as worked on Tabitha's face and the pleasure it displayed. She was using her free hand to caress up and down the inside of taught thigh.

Handsome Marcus, her secret crush was next to her. Like an ebony god. His skin was so dark. She walked in front of him and crouched down to look at his penis. She was so curious. It was beautifully erect and delightfully uncircumcised. She'd never seen an uncircumcised one before and she crept closer to get a better view. Marcus did not look at her. He was very absorbed in his drawing. His penis twitched in a steady rhythm.

On the end was Tomo. His penis was also erect and delightful upward curve to it. He was so slim and hairless that it looked quite big in comparison. There was just a hint of pre-cum at the tip. His balls were also sucked tight to his body. It looked as if we has going to come soon. She wanted to suck and fondle these penises so badly but she didn't want to disturb their work. She stood up and walked behind them and observed them. Tomo's picture told a story. There were several drawings of her. Standing; laying on the recliner. Masturbating. And coming. Tomo was furiously putting the final touches on this drawing, he made a final, definite line and then she heard him groan and drop his pen.

She was surprised by the copious amounts of cum that violently ejaculated from his penis, splattering the picture he'd just completed. Spurt after spurt as he groaned and groaned. Not touching himself, just spontaneously orgasming from the completion of the art. Tabitha vaguely was putting it together that this must be a hypnotic command.

Suddenly, as if triggered by Tomo's orgasm, the entire room began to erupt in an orgasmic orgy. Marcus next to him dropped his pencil and also began to have an intense ejaculation, his hips thrusting into an invisible lover.

It seemed like all the women, then, Augusta, Willow and Holly, came at once. Augusta just stood there in front of her work panting an groaning as her body shook. Holly and willow both collapsed to the ground. Holly curled forward on her knees, curled into a ball and buckled up, her hands plunging into herself from behind. Willow laid on her back and convulsed upward while both hands worked at her pussy.

Only Samual had not come yet. His work was not complete, but Tabitha could tell he was close. He added a few more lines and then....a loud moan and an immense ejaculation. Semen shot out of penis in a single long stream adorning his drawing with a bright white splotch that began to run down and mix with the dark charcoal. He fell to his knees and groaned again. Tabitha bent down and watched as another tremendous load streamed out of his penis onto the floor. He groaned and collapsed. Fully spent, he laid down on his stomach and closed his eyes.

Tabitha looked at the others and saw them all following suit. So exhausted from their orgasm, or perhaps responding to a hypnotic command they were soon all on the floor, apparently deep asleep.

Tabitha heard another moan. She looked back and saw Emma, completely absorbed in this shared orgasmic experience she had orchestrated. She was furiously rubbing herself and was cumming herself.

"Tabitha," she moaned. "I need you to join them. I need a moment for myself. I need you to sleep for me."

Tabitha wanted to object, but then felt a heavy wave of lethargy come over her. She sank to her knees then laid down on her side and soon she was fast asleep with the others. Her hand, out of habit, made its way between her damp thighs.