The Art of Fellatio

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. A Cock Sucking Manual.
2.9k words
4.78
14.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope I'm not being too pretentious in stating this is the proper way to suck a nice cock, but a while back I was asked to train a young man on how to please me and I wrote this manual. I've sent it to a few people and they've all enjoyed and appreciated it. I hope you do too.

IMHO, the porn industry promulgates a lot of misconceptions, and I've found it difficult to find videos of truly erotic fellatio. And they all involve women. In truth I find most porn not to be erotic at all.

It's a common perception that men know how to give head to men better than women, and the reverse is believed to be true as well.

Now, I've gotten some great head from women, but overall I've found that some men (the ones who consider it an art form) are better. Maybe because they have no problem taking their time, maybe because they truly love it, maybe because they know better what feels good.

The point is that what you see in most porn flics is not what makes a great blowjob. They're going for the cum shot so they do what will get to ejaculation as quickly as possible. No! Let's make it last as long as we can. The cum shoots all over the place - into the air, on faces, on chests - No! The most pleasure is created with the cock between your wet, willing lips, with your tongue lashing that oh so sensitive hot spot.

These are just a few examples, but hopefully you get the idea...

THE MANUAL

1) The Cockhead

The cock head (glans) is the second most sensitive area on the cock. It should be licked a lot, and time should be spent sucking only the cockhead and nothing else. It can be kissed as well, and sometimes sucked very gently and sometimes harder (but never too hard!). It feels especially good between your lips because it is often the most engorged part of the cock and with its ridge separating it from the shaft of the cock, its shape is easily explored by your lips tongue and feels good to you. Sliding your lips slowly over the head of a cock is an invitation to the pleasure you both will be experiencing. Sliding it in and out between your lips is an act of extreme eroticism.

2) The Frenulum (The Main Act)

The frenulum - a very un-sexy word for the absolute most sensitive part of the cock, and of the entire male body - is the area on the underside of the shaft just beneath the head of the cock. It is by far the area to be concentrated on the most. Frenulum worship, as it's known, is the highest attainment in the art of cocksucking.

This hot-spot should be kissed, stroked, licked, and sucked for the greatest part of a cocksucking session. Open-mouth licking with long slow strokes, closed-mouth sucking while the tongue moves side to side or up and down on the frenulum, quick flicks of the tongue as if your tongue was dancing, or just sliding your closed lips up and down the shaft in that area all produce extreme amounts of pleasure. Moving the cockhead into your mouth and licking it, then down just enough to reach the frenulum and licking it, then back up and out, then back in again is a great technique.

Slide your lips slowly all the way down the shaft of the cock - always moving your tongue as much as possible, slow or fast - and then back up to work on a man's hottest hot-spot, and then back down again so you can feel as much of his cock as possible inside your mouth, and then back up again to go back to work with your tongue. Vary this with open mouth licking of the cockhead and frenulum. When you slide your lips all the way down - or actually anytime there is a cock in your mouth, make sure to savor its feel, taste and smell - savor its maleness and power. He will sense that you are doing so and will appreciate it.

3) Tongue

We know that the most important difference between a vagina and a mouth is that a mouth has a tongue in it. Use it. When sucking always keep the tongue moving. Make sure you move it slowly, lick like you would a lollipop, but also use just the tip and flick it quickly over the sensitive nerve endings. Stroke with it; tease with it. Lick slowly, lick fast. Lick hard and create friction, lick as lightly as you can to tease the nerve endings. Vary between sucking and licking as much as possible.

4) SLOW!

The most important point besides the proper use of lips and tongue is to go slow. It's a fast world and the meaning of slow seems to have slipped away. Slow creates the fineness of sensation that is the mark of a truly great cocksucker. Fast is pumping in and out of a vagina. It is fucking. But this is cocksucking - this is about building the cock towards an earth-shattering climax - about creating sexual pleasure in a cock that seems to go on forever. So go slow. No, slower. Many men and women get excited and start going fast - or they want to get it over with and make that cock cum. But you want that cock in your mouth as long as possible. So go slow... and now let's see if you can go slower than that!

5) Vary the pressure

The other difference between a mouth and a vagina is that the lips can vary their pressure from hard to soft, and you can vary the pressure of your sucking. If you need to get that cock hard - or in many cases during a long cock-sucking session you may need to get it harder again because the engorgement has lessened - suck it harder. You can and should lock your lips around the cock at times to create friction, and at other times relax them so they slide gently over the cockhead or up and down the shaft. Get the cock as hard as you can and then use your tongue to tease it. This will create a maximum amount of sensation. Go harder, then go softer. Vary it.

6) Vary location

Your goal is to fire the nerve endings in a cock as much, as often, as hard as you can. But nerve endings can get over-stimulated at times and the sensations will lessen, so vary where you are licking and sucking. Move away after a while, and when you come back to his favorite spots the nerve-endings will be ready to fire again. Move from the head to the frenulum to the shaft, and down, and back up again. Let the cock completely out of your mouth and then slide your lips back over it - and then again. Give those sensitive areas a rest and they will maintain their maximum sensitivity.

7) Hands. Squeeze.

An important thing to remember is that you don't just have your lips and tongue to use to pleasure a cock; you have your hands - your fingers and your fingertips - as well. Use them at all times. Take your mouth off the cock (yes, I know you don't want to) and use your fingers to stroke it or your fingertips to tease the head and frenulum and the shaft like you would with your lips and tongue. This variation will enhance the cock's pleasure.

As your goal is to create the greatest amount of pleasure, remember that his balls, his ass, and the inside of his thighs also have a lot of sensitive nerve endings, so as you suck the cock, use your hands to stroke or your fingertips to tease those areas. (SEE BONUS #4).

Finally, it can be very effective to hold the cock as you suck it, especially if you circle the base of the cock as far down as possible with your thumb and first finger and squeeze it. Doing this acts like a cock-ring and causes the blood to stay in the cock and swell it. It can make the cock both harder and more sensitive. Don't be afraid to squeeze too hard - but don't crush his cock! He'll let you know - the harder you squeeze the more effective it is. This technique is highly recommended and should be an often-used part of your cocksucking arsenal.

You can also hold and squeeze at the base of his balls, right against the body. (Please note that some men like to have their ball sac or the testicles themselves sucked, but others are quite sensitive and this can hurt; I don't recommend it).

8) Anticipation and preparation

In a video I found, I noticed how she teases and strokes his cock before she takes it out of his pants and starts to suck it. When she does, it is already hard and ready for the cockhead and frenulum worship she gives him. Some cocks will be hard right away, others will not - especially older cocks. In many porn videos you will see the cocksucker start to suck a soft cock to get it hard, but if you build anticipation in the cock before you start to suck it, no matter how hard or soft it is, you will prolong and increase the pleasure.

Tease it, stroke it, lick it as much as you can - kiss it to show how much you love it - do it through his clothing or underwear before you expose his cock - do it some more after his cock is before your eyes. It can be very pleasurable for a cock to use your fingers to get it excited before you start sucking it. Kiss it and lick it before you slide it between your lips. Think of it as foreplay. Make the cock want so badly to be in your mouth before you actually give your mouth to it.

9) More tongue! (and the Popsicle!)

Ok, you think you're using your tongue the way you should be. You're not! Use it more!!

One especially good variation is to hold or squeeze the cock as described above and lick it like you would a popsicle, from the base to the tip and back again. Lick the sides and the top if you like, but the underside will of course be the most sensitive. Lick the head, lick the frenulum, lick the shaft, lick the entire cock from base to tip. Vary this with your lips closed around the cock, sucking. You can also hold and squeeze at the base of his balls, right against the body. (Please note that some men like to have their ball sac or the testicles themselves sucked, but others are quite sensitive and this can hurt; I don't recommend it).

10) SLOWER!

And finally... you keep forgetting to go slower! ;-) Go slower!!

BONUSES

1) The Payoff (the Ultimate Cum)

After you have spent a very long and pleasurable period of time with a cock in your mouth (which is, of course, where it belongs) and made its owner moan and gasp with pleasure, it will finally be time for your reward. In order to create the Ultimate Cum, when you sense that he is about to explode, don't do what the average cocksucker does: suck harder or faster and move your mouth up and down the cock.

Instead, just when he is on the verge, wrap your lips gently around the head and use your tongue to reach down to his hot-spot and lash it. Your lips should have very little contact with the glans, just enough to tease it, or open-mouth if you prefer. The very tip of your tongue should flick as quickly as it can over the frenulum, up and down, side to side a bit as well. This fast, teasing stimulation of the nerve endings - as opposed to pressure and friction - will reward you with a tremendous orgasm and flood of cum between your lips. Also keep in mind that all those porno flics show the cock shooting cum on the face, or chest, or wherever. That is purely for the visual effect. The most pleasure to be felt by a nice, hard cock, is to cum between a pair of wet, willing lips. Unless you are wary of it or don't like the taste (a few men are like that and that's ok, but otherwise) get that cock to cum in your mouth.

2) Rimming

The second greatest concentration of nerve endings in the skin of a human body, after the frenulum for a man and the clitoris for a woman, is the asshole - the anus, the man-hole, the taint, or any of the many terms for it. If he enjoys being pleasured there, he will have made sure it is clean for you (though some men prefer it dirty). Some greatly enjoy paying attention to this area or having it pleasured, some do not.

If you want to pleasure him there, start by caressing, teasing, kissing or licking his entire ass. The cheeks are sensitive and you'll be building the pleasure there. Then, the triangle of skin at the top of the crease between the cheeks and the bottom of the spine is very sensitive, so start licking there with little flicks of your tongue. Work your way slowly down between his cheeks, spreading them if necessary. You can alternate the flicking of your tongue with stroking licks if you want, but only after you've sensitized the nerve endings by flicking and teasing with the tip of your tongue.

You can also start as low down as you want and work your way up, but the point is to hold off for as long as possible before actually arriving at his anus, in order to build the anticipation. Move closer and closer to it, then away and back again until you finally reach it. Again, start with the teasing flicks and then alternate with broad strokes of your tongue or with slight penetration when you finally do arrive.

As a side note, wetting your finger and gently brushing or circling the taint can create tremendous additional pleasure while you're sucking a cock. I recommend it highly, and enjoy being rimmed immensely as described above.

3) The prostate

The stimulation of the prostate gland can create fantastic pleasure. Sliding one's finger deep into a man's ass while sucking him can create indescribably powerful sexual sensation.

Some men, such as myself, will lose their erections when penetrated, despite the pleasure it creates, and will therefore prefer to be licked or caressed without full penetration. Others will stay hard and go wild if you fuck them with your finger while servicing them orally.

One technique used on me by a gentleman who was a male nurse is as follows (I can't recommend it enough): He brought me right to the edge of cumming (actually multiple times, but this was what I thought would be the final time) and then stopped and put on a rubber glove and lubricated his finger with baby oil. He then had me stand with one foot on a low couch (anything fairly close to the floor will do) so that he had easy access again. He started sucking me again and soon had me close once more, but he circled and caressed my asshole with that finger as he did it. The additional stimulation was fantastic, but then just as I was about to cum he pushed his finger deep inside me and fingered my prostate. The resultant orgasm was so powerful it was almost painful and it left me drained of every drop of cum I had and what seemed like more. I'm not sure of it's possible to have a more intense cum, especially when combined with The Payoff, as described above.

4) Multiple Sensations

As your goal is to create the maximum amount of sexual sensation possible in a cock and the rest of a man's body, keep in mind that while you are licking and sucking a cock you can and should use your hands to stimulate the nerve ends in other parts of the body as much as possible. Rub lightly with your whole hand or use your fingertips to caress the sensitive skin areas on his body. If you are using one hand to squeeze the base of his cock like a cock-ring - great! - use the other to caress his skin. Feeling a nice wet mouth on one's cock while one hand caresses the balls, and with the other all over the ass is a big winner, or teasing his nipples while you suck him, but any area you can reach while still keeping the cock in your mouth or under your tongue is a huge plus... and don't forget this includes stroking his cock as well!

Areas of sensitivity:

a) Nipples

b) Balls

c) The ass

d) The taint

e) The inside of the thighs

f) The back - or nape - of the neck

g) The spine

h) And, of course, the cock itself!

Please feel free to offer your comments - positive or negative - your experience, or your wisdom. Let's make the world a better place for cocks and cock sucking.