All Comments on 'The Art of Fellatio'

by petergoode

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative534over 1 year ago

This is all very good information! I learned a few techniques in the past, but any guy I tried it on was so impatient, all they wanted was to cum, so I never really got to try all my tricks. Older men have more patience, and appreciate these things!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of these things I found out by practising on very willing men , with superb results and lots of cum

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year ago

Fabulous, although my lover loves it when I lick, suck and worship his balls! Xxx

tedwards_55tedwards_55over 1 year ago

Taught his old dog some new tricks!

I'll put them to good use!

Nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have only sucked a couple of cocks years ago. One just wanted to cum and the other was more interested in anal, not oral. I would love to have someone who would let me take this kind of time to explore, to learn and finally bring them to an ecstatic eruption that I could enjoy sucking and squeezing and coaxing every last drop out and in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it...

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

It's terrific. A true cock sucker should never think he can not learn new ways to pleasure a man's cock. I would add one facet to this wealth of information. I love sucking dick, and have learned how to gently stop sucking, and whisper warm erotic messages to the man allowing you to suck his dick.

Tell him hot much you love his dick.

Tell him how much you love the size of his.

Ask him if there is something he likes and you would love to do that to his cock.

Tell him how turned on you are, and how you crave to love his cock, and to finally feast on the taste of his cum.

Ask him "oh god, please fuck my mouth"

Talking can greatly increase the intimacy of giving and receiving a blow job. The purpose of a great suck job is to thrill both men. One to have a spectacular orgasm, the other to gratefully swallow each drop of male love cream.

I find it magical to beg the man to finger fuck me as I blow him. Telling him to enjoy your oral gifts - his fingering you will only make you suck him off longer and even better. It's very sexy for both men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your instructions for cock sucking are outstanding, Peter. Especially the emphasis on going slow and slower to prolong the pleasure. I first learned the delight of cock sucking in the Army with the famous Army buddy system. My buddy across the barracks, who called himself a "fuck up" had been kicked out of an Ivy League University for poor grades and volunteered for the draft. We started going to concerts together and he taught me to suck his cock the way he learned at his university. And he sucked mine. We had may pleasant evenings together. Like a lot of guys I am sensitive about my balls, not just in the sense that they can cause pain but in an emotional sense too. I have always resisted people touching my balls and I did with him. But between his fingering them, licking them and sucking them, I was beside myself first with frustration and them he would say he would stop and I would say "NO NO NO." He reduced me to jello. And the stuff he would say about my cock. And then my sucking his cock. He called me his cock sucker which pissed me off, made me horny and also left me in his power. You bring me back to those wonderful days. And you are right, so right, about the long slow build up. Thank you thank you Peter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is excellent. And so true... my first time was as a naive 18 year old, at an adult video arcade. 21 or older, but I looked at least that, went inside nervously but wasn't carded. Went upstairs to the video booths, watched a video and got semi erect. This was in the early 70s, I was wearing white linen short shorts and a tank top. Walking out of the booth semi hard, I didn't notice at first that the 2" wet circle from my precum had made my linen shorts almost transparent. But, even in the dark aisle between the booths, was noticed by an older (late 40s-early 50s) guy who asked if I had seen any good videos... before I could answer, he asked "do you want to see one together?" I nodded yes, and we went into a booth. In less than a few minutes, we were both hard, pants down and stroking. His hand felt so good on my 6 inches, and his 7 inches felt good in my hand. After a few minutes stroking each other, he stood up, so I did too. He kept stroking me for a moment, then quickly knelt in front of me and didn't hesitate - took me into his mouth. I had never had any sexual contact since like my early teens when my friend and I used to stroke each other, and his mouth was incredibly good. In less than about a couple minutes, I told him I was going to cum. He didn't acknowledge me, so I said it a bit louder. No answer again, so I asked "do you want me to cum in your mouth?" He said "mmm hmm"; and in between the mmm and the hmm I fed him one of the biggest loads I've ever shot, and he swallowed it all. Afterwards, he asked me "you sure have a quick trigger, was this your first time?" I nodded yes, and then said I have to go. He caught up to me in the parking lot, and gave me his address and phone number, telling me 'any time'. We talked a few more moments, then he joined me in the camper shell of my truck for round two. This time, more relaxed, my second ever blowjob lasted a good while, I even stroked him while he sucked me. That summer, I learned a lot from him.

BiMWMoralProviderBiMWMoralProviderover 1 year ago

Thank you for this nicely detailed and accurate description of the proper way to suck your cock. Being one of the fortunate guys to have the opportunity to pleasure you, I can attest to the accuracy. I really enjoyed hearing your directions, gently sucking your big mushroom head while flicking my tongue across your frenulum until you gave me my sweet, salty reward. As a longtime closeted once in a while cocksucker, our meet ups have been special. It's been too long, let's do it again sometime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will suck my first cock this weekend, great info and leaking as I read. Thanks.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

Very nice. You didn't mention 2 things though. ALWAYS keep your teeth out the way, especially around the head, though occasionally if I've gone right down to the base of the cock I may give it a gentle bite and perhaps very gently run my teeth back up the shaft but NEVER over the gland. I had a previous bf who was for ever snagging his teeth on my cock head. It was terrible. More like getting a blowjob from a Great White Shark!

Secondly, if you can get the cock into your throat, as he comes, make proper swallowing motions. It's really intense on the cock head and has my husband in shattering spasms.

SomaSlaveSomaSlave9 months ago

Thank you for this great collection of tips and techniques for maximizing a man's pleasure. I see I'm going to have to put in a lot of practice to make my skills even better. Now to find a few good men...

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

I missed this somehow, but when I saw part 2, I thought I should go back and read this one first. It's an extremely good tutorial for novice cocksuckers. Adding those two points that DevonCowboy mentioned makes it a great tutorial and should be required reading for any man or woman before they attempt to put a cock in their mouth.

rangerb52drangerb52d9 months ago

very good i got hard reading and wanted a cock to suck!!

jblake747jblake7473 months ago

Thank you for this. So detailed. It's excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetergoode@petergoode
I've grown from heterosexual to bisexual, and I've had a fascination with and compulsion for getting head since my first sexual awakenings. I love women and mutual oral sex - or any sex - but I've never been able to rid myself of this desire. Due to my profession I've had many...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES