The Art of Fellatio Pt. 02

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. A Cocksucking Manual Part II.
1.2k words
4.41
3.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've received many comments on the story I wrote, called "The Art of Fellatio" and I appreciate every one of them. If you've come across what you're reading now and haven't read that one, please do so, and of course I hope you'll enjoy all my other actual stories - they are sometimes based on things that really happened but they come from my imagination as well.

There are not many things in this world I enjoy more than the idea of another man getting hard as he reads my stories and imagines sucking my cock. Of course much higher on the list is actually having another man suck my cock - long, slow, and erotic, until I cum for him!

Based on comments on my original "Manual" and thoughts I've had since writing it, here are some additions to the manual:

11) Balls

The obvious thing I left out was a man's balls. They are very sensitive and kissing and licking them can produce a great deal of pleasure, whether as a prelude or as a part of the fun. Exploring them with your tongue is extremely erotic for the recipient of your talents and before the sucking actually starts licking his balls and his cock for a while can get him very hot for the main event. Later, taking your mouth off his cock and spending some time on his balls before returning to the main event can not only feel wonderful but will give him a little time to destimulate the nerve endings on his cock, which will make him last longer and will create greater pleasure when once again you slide your lips over the head of his cock and down the shaft. Sucking one of his balls into your mouth is apparently something some men like - I see it in blowjob videos - but mine, at least, are far too sensitive for that and it actually hurts if there is too much section. Be very gentle at first and see if he likes more pressure as you go along.

12) Nipples

Mine are very, very sensitive and it is a huge turn on for me to have them gently circled, teased, and caressed with fingertips, or licked with tiny little flicks of the tongue or occasionally lapped. Having my nipples teased or licked makes me start to get hard almost immediately and is a sure-fire method of making me want your mouth on my cock. I don't think all men are like this, but if you try it and he likes it, it's a sure-fire winner. I don't enjoy having my nipples pinched or sucked on hard, and many women are the same way, but some do enjoy that. I especially love having my nipples kissed and licked while a hand strokes my cock, before those lips move down my body to the most pleasurable spot of all.

13) Talking

One of my readers commented on this and he is so very right. If you want to heighten your man's pleasure as you are licking and sucking him, tell him you want his cock, you love his cock. Tell him how delicious it is; moan as you suck him. Tell him you want him to cum in your mouth, that you want his cum, that you love sucking his cock. It can be a big turn-on for both of you.

If you follow as many of these these guidelines as possible, and the ones in Part I, I guarantee you will be invited back by the man who appreciates great head.

Addendum

Literotica thinks this submission is too short to publish. I don't mind adding some other thoughts! Please read on...

14) Eroticism

I'm fond of saying that the most erogenous zone of all is the mind. it's one thing to stick your cock in somebody's mouth and reward his best efforts with your cum. It's an entirely higher level of pleasure when the scene is set and the action is erotic. Slow seduction, lots of foreplay or build-up before getting to the main act, a dark room, the verbal expression of desire (as mentioned above), compliments, a relaxed setting, perhaps a small drink, caressing his body, slowly undressing him - all these things can put the mind in the right mood to let the body follow and enjoy it even more.

15) Role-play

Now this is a big subject, but for those who can appreciate it, it can add an incredibly erotic layer on top of everything else.

In my experience, not many are capable of believably acting out a role-play, but there simpler versions of following a script and making it work.

Simply being submissive with a more dominant man, or dominating and controlling a man into giving you his cock and allowing you to use his body as his sexual playground is not uncommon at all.

Many cocksuckers are submissive and enjoy being told what to do. They want to subsume themselves to another's masculinity and serve as a vehicle for his pleasure. This, to me, can be pleasurable.

There are also those who want a little pain or to be humiliated. It's fine if that's what you want and can find someone to give it to you, but I personally am not into pain - I'm too empathetic - and I believe a good cocksucker, even a cock slut or cock slave should be valued and appreciated for the pleasure they provide, not belittled or denigrated.

As much as I enjoy being pleasured from a dominant position, I also enjoy being controlled and used for another man's pleasure - as long, of course as his pleasure is his hands on my body, his tongue on me, and my cock in his mouth.

Now we get to actual role-play, which involves a defined role for both men and a loosely or tightly crafted scenario.

You'll have noticed in many of my stories, I hope, that they involve Peter getting seduced and pleasured. This happens to be my favorite personal fantasy. It makes me very hot to imagine a scenario like that. You may want something different.

You may want to be the seduced one. You may fantasize about giving in to another man's desires and discovering how much you love it.

It takes all kinds in this world but things like older/younger, stepdad and step son, the hot neighbor, a massage that turns erotic, seducing or being seduced by a stranger, a doctor's exam, the teacher or principal and the student, the coach and the athlete, the sauna or pool or hot tub, the boss and his underling, the workman come to repair something in the house, a cruising area or a glory-hole, out in the open, the hitchhiker, the cousin or uncle and many more scenarios that end up with a fantastic orgasm can be played out with an even more pleasurable outcome.

A good role-play with a partner who wishes to play the opposite role and is good at it can add the ultimate spice to a good blowjob. Take my word for it!

I hope you enjoy The Art of Fellatio, both Part I and II, and I hope you'll enjoy reading my stories as well.

Peter