All Comments on 'The Art of Shibari'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable build up and read. Loved the 3 men joining and playing cards.

Even better just leaving her hanging. I see her returning for another session with Adam :) Thanks for writing and hanging on for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Never read a scene like this. explicitly described Angela's emotions and feelings. Too bad there were no pictures.

IsopheelIsopheelabout 3 years ago

An excellent start. Well paced. Good narrative rhythm. Thank you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely stunning! Truly exceptional. You captured her emotional state perfectly. Shibari is something I’d love to experience.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely stunning! Exceptional imagination and writing as always. Angela was in a complete state of subspace that she clearly wanted to experience total bliss of the bondage. Did not know about the term "Shibari" but would hope that you continue the story line as she finds herself going further and further into bondage life. Please continue and don't leave us hanging like other stories you have written. I like the way that you let the characters experience what they want to do without the unnecessary pain and humiliation that destroys their lives.

NegamerguyNegamerguyabout 3 years ago

Perfect story, can't wait for more!

BluestarsBluestarsabout 3 years ago

Loved the story but got hung up (groan - no pun intended) on the lack of agreement to others being present and that consent is everything. The 3 men were not part of the negotiation so this moved into an uncomfortable non-con world.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 2 years agoAuthor

Got feedback asking for a chapter 2. I have no plans for another part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous