The Art of Slow Sensual Seduction

Story Info
Mother and son seduce each other into a web of carnal desire.
18.5k words
4.48
24k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The main part of this story is set between the years 1998 and 2002 in the Houston/Harris County area of Texas. Any specific name of a business or location, unless an actual place or name, is purely fictional and any similarity to the one mentioned and actual business or location, is purely coincidental. All sexual situations depicted or mentioned in this story occur between two or more LEGALLY consenting adults, 18 years of age or older.

Charlotte's Web:

The Art of Slow Sensual Seduction.

There is a beautiful art, the art of slow sensual seduction, when one or both parties slowly, methodically, and deliberately lure(s) the other ever so slowly into their web of carnal desires.

If it is done correctly, it is slow and subtle, and the other party, even though they may be aware, is helpless or even sometimes unwilling to fight it, and eventually finds themselves caught up in a web of sensual delights that they have no choice but to succumb to.

Mom and I have enjoyed an immensely rich and rewarding sex life that was fully consummated on Halloween night, sixteen days after my eighteenth birthday, but just who seduced whom is not entirely clear. Some could say it was she who seduced me, yet one may argue it was the other way around, or it can even be said that it was mutual.

No matter which argument you choose to believe, the fact remains that there was a slow, sensual seduction occurring, the seeds of which may go back even further than first imagined. As you read, you can decide for yourself who was responsible and just when it all began.

Mom and I have always been close, much closer than any normal mother son relationship, seeing that we had only each other to depend on for most of our lives together, except for the few years we lived with her Aunt Ruby.

You see, mom got pregnant with me just after her 18th birthday when she was still a senior in high school. She was extremely attractive, but slighty on the big side. Mom wasn't really fat or obese, she was what you might call "pleasingly plump" with slight "pooch belly," and may have been 15-20 pounds overweight, but she carried it well. That was because she was fairly tall(5'11") and had a large bone structure.

When mom was 16, she had reached her adult height and was like I said, a knock out. The time was the early to mid 1970's when "glam rock" and "big hair" were popular and she had long, thick, "big" raven black hair which was naturally curly that came down to between her shoulder blades. She also had full, ruby red, kissable, pouty lips, dark eyes, long slender well-toned dancers legs, and big natural tits, and measured 38DD-28-38.

Imagine a younger version of the well known porn star Christie Canyon when she was in her heyday and at the height of her career, and you were close to mom's beauty. Her looks combined with her charismatic personality, allowed any door to be opened for her, and she could have any guy she wanted without even having to try.

In school, mom was a top honor student and president of the junior class and in her senior year, she was SGA President and was lined up for multiple scholarships for any college she wanted.

With all this going for her, she was still somewhat of a wild child. She knew she was sexy and she loved to party, so she did, and she partied as hard as she worked.

On a Saturday night in mid-January of 1979, (the 18th to be exact), three days after 18th birthday, mom made the move that forever altered the course of her life. When her parents were out of town, she snuck out of the house with some friends of hers and drove to College Station and went to a party at a college frat house on the Texas A&M campus.

Mom wasted no time in getting into the mood of the party. She got drunk on the spiked punch which she guzzled down like it was going out of style, and got high on pot.

She was so fucked up and wasted, that she decided to take the party up a notch in her mind. She agreed to go into an upstairs bedroom room with four guys, three of them college frat boys, and one of them an Army dude on leave. Strangely enough, she didn't pass out from all the booze or the pot, but remembered every detail and savored each moment of the what could be called a gang bang sex session.

She was a slut and she loved every minute of it. She acted like a total whore and gave them all hand jobs, tit jobs, and blowjobs, some two at a time, and let them cum all over her, as well as taking every bit of their cum, as she drank it all down.

She also let them take turns fucking her multiple times, and on one occasion, she let two of them fuck her at once, one in her pussy and the other in her ass.

No one even thought about using protection and she allowed them to cum inside her each time. She didn't care. She had thrown caution to the wind, and was a total slut and she loved the feeling of a hot guy's cum inside her. As a result, she ended up getting knocked up and becoming preggars.

When her parents found out, they threw her out on her ear because in their eyes, she was a disgrace. They were pillars of Houston polite and elite society and this scandal was sure to jeopardize that. She had thrown away her life they said, and now, it was up to her to deal with it. They told her that since she was now legally an adult, she should have to bear the responsibilities.

Mom initially panicked, but she called her aunt Ruby who had always been close to her and somewhat of a second mom to her. Mom tearfully and contritely confessed to what she had done and Aunt Ruby had pity on and her took her in, but only in one condition, mom had to settle down and finish school; no parties, no drugs and above all, NO BOYS and NO SEX!!! Mom agreed, and things went well.

Aunt Ruby had been somewhat of a wild child herself and could relate, so she didn't pass judgment on mom. She also knew that mom smoked, so she said she could still smoke, but Ruby bought the cigarettes for her, at least until mom was of age to buy them herself.

Mom's brand was Virginia Slims 120's Menthols. She figured that if she allowed mom to have her cigarettes, mom wouldn't sneak around to get them, and Ruby could control it, as long as mom smoked at home, until she was old enough to buy them.

I guess being pregnant with me, forced mom to realize she had fucked up royally and that it was time to grow up, to be less wild, and to take more responsibility. Mom was able to finish high school, even though the school administration took away her SGA president mantle for improprieties. She still finished first in her class and graduated with top honors.

Since mom was going to have a mouth to feed, going away to college(The University of Texas Longhorns and her dream of being a varsity cheerleader) was not an option, so she managed to use the several scholarships she had been awarded to attend the local university(The University of Houston) and she completed a triple major in Mathematics, Computer Science, and Finance, then went on to receive her MBA.

I was born the following October, during mom's first semester in college. When I was born, mom named me Franklin, Davis, and then gave me her last name which was Rice, since she had no idea who the actual father was.

She had heard that the army guy had been shipped overseas and the other three frat boys came from rich well connected families who were pillars of Society with deep pockets financially, plus there was no Maury Povich show around yet to bring them on to and test their DNA to see who the father was, so mom never tried to find out. She just accepted it a one of life's great unsolved mysteries.

My first name Franklin was after her grandfather and my middle name Davis was after Aunt Ruby's Uncle, but mom decided to call me by my nick name Dave.

Mom eventually graduated with her MBA six years later, number three in her class, and she had countless good job offers waiting for her, and employers vying for position to hire her.

As a result, she had her choice of any job with any company she wanted and chose a great paying job(around $67,500 a year after taxes and deductions) with a well-known company(Triton Industries) as a Senior Chief programmer/analyst in charge of the financial end of the company.

She also figured at this time that she didn't want any more children, so she decided to have her tubes tied and uterus removed.

For the first three years after mom graduated, we stayed with her aunt Ruby until mom was able to save up enough money to make a seventy-five percent down payment on a house. We moved to a nice modest medium sized 1650 square foot, 3 bedroom 2 bath red brick house in a nice quiet older neighborhood in the exurbs(look it up) of Harris County just outside Houston. It wasn't elaborate or fancy, and not what mom had been accustomed to growing up, but it was ours.

By now, I was eight years old and in school so mom felt better at ease about working and I still stayed with her aunt Ruby until mom got off at five in the evening.

This continued for another seven years when mom got a huge promotion to Senior Vice President of Finance and Information Services. With that promotion, came a huge bonus and a whopping raise, somewhere between three and four times her former salary, so mom was very well off.

We sold our house and used the money from it, plus two other outside sources that fate blessed had us with to buy another house. The first was a nice inheritance from mom's grandmother of about a quarter of a million dollars, and the other was from a totally unexpected source.

As it turned out, mom had the sheer dumb luck in picking the right numbers for the Texas Mega Millions lottery and winning a huge outlandish fortune, in the 100's of millions of dollars, almost 342 million to be exact, but she chose to take a lump sum of 69.8 million after taxes. With all that money, mom was able to buy the house of her dreams.

Mom had always loved castles and dreamed of living in one when she was a child and with her new found fortune, she was able to make that dream come true. Mom had a friend in real estate who was able to put her on to the house of her dreams.

The home was located in a nice area of Harris County, about 12 miles outside of Houston in a small up and coming rural community known as Hunter's Pointe. It was a spacious 5,400 square foot(not including the third floor), 6 bedroom, 4 and a half bath, three-story castle style home made of tan stone.

The first two floors were the living space and the third floor was a small to medium walk-in storage attic area between one-third and one-half the size of the two main floors.

The house had several small turrets on the front and sides and a larger turret in the back built like a tower. The house also had a four car garage with bonus room plus another detached four car garage in back along with four smaller to medium sized out-buildings.

The home sat on roughly six acres of land and had well-kept manicured gardens and lawn. The entire property was surrounded by a rout-iron fence and trees. At the entrance to the property, was a gated private drive about fifteen yards wide and 100 yards long surrounded by trees.

On each side of the entrance was a huge Lion statue in the sitting position. At the end of the drive, the trees ended and opened up to a huge open area where the home, gardens, patio area and arboretum sat.

In the front of the house, the drive ended and turned into a huge semicircular drive with a carport area and a gate that led to the front of the house. In the back of the home, was a patio area with a deck and out-door furniture and a covered outdoor kitchen complete with a nice 6 burner Viking Gas grill, counter space for prep, an under-counter warming oven and refrigerator. There was also a nice pool, a small man made arboretum with fountains, and just past that, sat the lawn and manicured gardens.

The entire area where the house and grounds sat was surrounded by another rout-iron fence with a gate in front and back, and beyond the fence in the back, were more trees which led to the end of the property and the outside fence.

The home was just two streets over from a nice neighborhood and just a half mile from a school, so I could walk if I wanted, but I decided I was going to ride my bike.

Mom had expensive tastes and with the small fortune she had, she was able to indulge them. The inside of the home demonstrated that and was immaculate and intricately designed and furnished. There were two master suites, one on the main floor in the back of the house just off the kitchen which I took as mine, and mom's was on the second floor next door to bonus room. Mom had turned the bonus room into her personal office.

Each of the master suites had spacious bedrooms measuring 20'x25'. Each suite also had its own 16'x20' bathroom with a sunken Jacuzzi type bath tub and a stand-alone shower with a glass door, both of which were made of tile, a double vanity, and a 4'x6' walk-in closet for towels and toiletries.

Each bedroom had vaulted 16-foot ceilings with a ceiling fan above the bed, nice light fixtures including in-line lighting, and crown molding along the ceiling. There was also a spacious four posted king sized bed with matching night stands on each side where a fancy lamp sat, a dresser, a chess of drawers, a wardrobe and a huge 9'x12' walk in closet with furniture in it as well.

There were also four other smaller bedrooms in the home, two on the first floor and two on the second. Each of these bedrooms were nice suites with 12 foot ceilings and furnished with a queen sized bed with night stands and lamps, a dresser, chess and a two wall closets.

The bedrooms were connected by a spacious shared bathroom, with a nice tile tub/shower combo with glass doors, double vanities and a nice storage closet for toiletries and towels.

The house was also furnished with high end appliances and the floor was made from stone tile that could be heated during the winter. Other features of the home included a nice spacious 16'x24' walk-in pantry, a 12'x16' walk-in laundry room with a place to fold laundry and hang clothes, and huge living area with stone fireplace, high end furniture, and a fancy grandfather's clock.

In the entrance area, was a spacious 16'x20' office/study with a fully stocked library where I did my school work and a half bath for guests to use so they didn't have to come into the main part of the house.

By the time it was all done, mom ended up paying just over 5.3 million dollars for the home and surrounding land along with the stipulation that the land would not be sold for development as long as one of us was alive and/or living in the house.

The majority of the money(approximately 4.1 million) was for the house since it was custom made and elaborately furnished, and the rest was for the surrounding land.

You may be asking yourselves what mom did with the rest of the money, well she was not foolish to blow though it quickly like you hear so many cases of people doing who suddenly come into huge sums of money and don't know how to manage it, then ending up broke again.

Mom was no fool and she had a good head on her shoulders. She was financially savvy with superb business sense and she used what she learned in business school and from her work. She was determined to manage her fortune well and that she was going to live within the means of what her salary afforded her.

Of course, she bought a new van plus a few other things she wanted for herself and me, but that wasn't much. With half of the money, she placed in sensible practical low to moderate risk investments with modest returns, including precious metals such as gold and silver.

With the rest she did the following. First of all, she established sort of a life insurance policy for me, a document specifying that if something were to happen to her, I would immediately inherit her entire fortune and estate with the taxes being paid and without the need of a will or probate, even though as her child, her will stated everything went to me.

She also sat aside a goodly sum of money into various accounts, including a college fund for me, an emergency savings accounts for home/appliance repair or other unforeseen expenses, and an account for all tax related issues that may be related to the estate and to make sure they were paid when they were due. These included yearly taxes such as income tax, property taxes and other similar tax related expenses.

She next set up an emergency income replacement account equal to three quarters of current annual salary, that in the unforeseen chance somehow she was no longer able to work, she had money to draw from. This included coverage for catastrophic diseases such as cancer or other life altering illnesses not completely covered by health insurance.

She also sat up an account for the possibility if she was ever unable to take care of herself. It had two parts. One was for in-home care which included all medical supplies and around the clock nursing care and/or sitter, plus any other things she might need. The other part had clause which covered the possibility that she had to be put in a facility because it wasn't possible to take care of her at home.

Lastly, she set up a pleasure account for when and if she decided she wanted to go somewhere she had always dreamed of. All of these accounts had at least between four and six million dollars in them and earned a modest return, and so as long as the money wasn't touched(except for the pleasure account) it accrued tax free interest which rolled over making the initial investment that much larger.

Even with all these accounts sat up, mom still had a good sum of her fortune left, about 9.8 million she put into savings(sort of a rainy day fund),but rarely touched it.

Mom did most of the work herself in finding these investments and setting up the accounts, but she hired someone she knew and trusted to manage the accounts for her.

Also during this time, the Internet was becoming more widespread and common place and with it, the ability to transfer information via modems. Mom found that she could stay at home and work. She still was required to attend regular weekly planning sessions where she made presentations and the quarterly department head meetings.

Mom was fortunate that the company she worked viewed her as a valuable asset to them and they liked her, so they paid for her to have a nice state of the art computer, complete with the software she needed, plus a high speed cable modem with remote network access, so she could transfer the data more quickly.

By now, I was fifteen years old and since mom was working at home, she decided she wasn't going to wear much. The most she wore around the house was short waist length or ankle length lace robe or an old buttoned down blouse either of which she left open in front

Underneath the robe or shirt, she wore various colored bra and panties along with thigh high stockings and matching garters and sexy perfume simply known as Lascivious. She was not ashamed of her body and enjoyed showing it off. But she also like dressing sexy and elegantly, so that is why she chose the lingerie and perfume ensemble. The perfume was guaranteed to make guys crazy for her.

Mom figured I could handle seeing her dressed the way she was, since I had seen women in lingerie all the time in the movies, magazine catalogs and on TV. Even though she dressed sexy and seductive around me, it was still always tasteful and never sexual.

Also, from time from when I was eleven until I turned seventeen, mom had a number of male suitors who tried dating her, but most of them never lasted. Deep down, she was afraid I wouldn't approve. I told her it was okay, but she never really believed it, seeing that I was hard on anyone that tried to date her.

At age 17, something changed and mom completely gave up trying to date. Some might say she just figured I would never accept anyone, which deep down I never would have. She was mine, and I wanted her all to myself, and was not about to share her with anyone.