The Art of Slow Sensual Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some might say this was some kind of oedipal complex sub-consciously playing itself out, who knows. I never really, at least consciously, thought of mom that way, at least until I turned seventeen.

When I turned seventeen, mom also came clean about her past. Like most kids who didn't have an active father in their life, I had questioned where mine was and why he wasn't around. When I was real young, mom was able to avoid the question. Finally, when I was eleven, she couldn't any more, so she said that she and my father parted ways before I was born, but never said who he was.

Now, mom sat me down and told me the whole unvarnished truth, sorrid details and all. She was taking a huge risk in coming clean, but she knew I was mature enough to handle hearing the truth. I listened intently and as I did, I found myself getting slightly turned on and secretly wished I was one of the guys who had knocked her up, but I kept that part to myself.

After mom finished, I sat there taking it all in. Mom was slightly concerned that I was going to be mad, but I wasn't. I was old enough and mature enough like she thought to realize that she had been young at the time and as youngsters, you always don't make the wisest of choices, and I had made my share of bone-headed moves as well.

I told her that I understood and forgave her and we hugged and mom gave me a kiss, but this time it was a gentle loving kiss on the lips. The kiss was a non-sexual kiss and we thought nothing more of it and went along our way as if nothing had happened or changed, but deep inside it did. It was as something inside me awoke and I saw mom not just as my mom, but as a sensual desirable woman I wanted for myself.

At that moment, something in mom awoke also which caused her to see me differently too. At seventeen, I had reached my adult height of 6'2" and weighed in at 190 pounds with brownish blonde hair and steel gray eyes. I kept my hair cut military style(high and tight)and had a muscular toned chest and arms and washboard abs.

In school, I ran track and was on the soccer team, so I had to stay in top physical shape. Outside of school. I was in to martial arts, mostly taekwondo and I was a fourth degree black belt and competed in competitions. Also, I had girls chasing me in high school and could have any girl I wanted, but deep down, I wanted mom. In mom's mind, I was no longer just her baby boy. I was a young, maverick, untamed, stud pony she wanted to corral for herself and ride.

Even though the feelings of mutual lust were there, neither one of us acted on them until I turned 18. I was too afraid to, and mom knew it was wrong, mainly because I was underage, but she knew she only had about a year to wait, and that she did, but she was going to have fun with it.

From that day, until I turned eighteen, mom started dressing even more sexy and provocative around the house, but still I never really saw her completely naked except for the times I saw her in the shower or tub, which became more and more frequent, but the new sexy lingerie she wore left little to the imagination and sure made me want to all the more.

I began to find ways to see mom naked. I made excuses to see her when she was in the tub or just happened to be there when she was coming out of the tub or shower. Mom did the same thing, and so our little game of "I spy" continued, until I turned eighteen.

On my eighteenth birthday, mom decided it was time for the wall of separation between us to completely come down and the seduction took on a whole new level.

That particular year, my birthday happened to fall on a Wednesday during the week of fall break in mid October, the fifteenth of October to be exact, so I was home from school. Mom let me sleep in that morning, seeing that we had been up late the night before watching cheesy B-rated horror flicks and poking fun at them, something we did regularly on weekends. We had our little version of the TV show Mystery Science Theater 3000 going on. Google it if you are uncertain of what it is, and since I was off from school, we did that the previous night.

That morning, I came out from my room around 10:30 dressed in a pair of gold gym trunks and short sleeve t-shirt. The shirt was Shamrock Green and had a picture of a Spartan Warrior's head in a helm turned sideways in a profile. Above the helm in gold lettering in a semicircular layout was written "Spartans."

The gym shorts had the initials "R.D.H.S" above a Green Spartan Helm and underneath was written "Phys Ed." The initials stood for the name of the school I attended which was Robinson Davis High School.

I saw mom sitting at the table in the breakfast alcove that was in the glassed in sun room. She was dressed in one of her ankle length white lacy robes she often wore, drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette as she was reading over some quarterly business reports.

I thought nothing of seeing her like this and just assumed she had on some lingerie set underneath but was I wrong.

I called out "Hey mom" and got an eyeful when she turned, stood up and said "Good morning sweetie and Happy Birthday!!!"

The robe was open, but that was not what took me by surprise, it was that when she turned, I got a full frontal view of her tight firm naked body in all of its magnificent glory.

Her sumptuous 38DD breasts were so supple, so round and so inviting. Her torso was somewhat firm seeing that she had lost some of her pooch belly and seemed to glisten with glitter paint, and her nicely trimmed raven haired pussy glistened in the morning light.

Mom slinked over to me as she sashayed her body seductively to where I was standing and knew that I was dumbstruck, because it all I could do was to gape. I was definitely aroused and turned on but, all I could do was to say "Wow, mom!!!"

Mom had paid no attention to the fact that I was practically gawking at her as she walked over to where I was standing, dropped her robe, letting it fall to the ground and put her arms around my neck, draping them on my shoulders and stood with her body slightly touching mine.

I got whiff of her perfume and it made my head swim, but I managed to keep my composure.

" So how is my young man doing this morning, and what a handsome and sexy one he has turned out to be," mom said with a sultry seductive purr.

"I'm fine, thanks," I replied as I gulped, not knowing for sure what to say.

I was slowly getting back some of my composure, although my heart was still racing ninety to nothing and it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

"I am glad to hear that," mom said with a soft smile. "There is one slight problem though," mom added with a seductive purr. "One of us seems to be a little overdressed for this party. After all, this is a birthday celebration and it seems only proper that the guest of honor, the birthday boy, be dressed in his birthday suit, wouldn't you agree," mom added as she ran her fingers though my hair.

A little voice in my head said "Go for it dude, get naked and get you some poon-nanny," so without hesitation, I stripped out of my clothes, until I was buck-ass naked.

Mom's eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas morning as she saw my hard well-toned naked body and my firm "package," my fully erect, throbbing, pulsating rock hard 9 plus inch cock. She had seen me naked plenty of times but never really paid that much attention to my cock, until now.

"Oh my, we are big boy aren't we," mom said with an awe in her voice. "I always figured you were well endowed, but I never imagined you were this big."

"Thanks," I blushed. "You are looking" and instead of saying "nice" or "attractive" or something along those lines, before I could stop myself I blurted out "so smokin hot."

"Mmmmmm," mom replied purring pressing her body softly into mine and locking her hands around my neck "I'm so glad you approve."

I felt my pulsating cock pressing up against mom's smooth velvety nicely trimmed pussy and she felt it as well.

"Ooooooh, I see someone is happy to see me," mom said with a sexy purr.

Mom then got a coy smile and added "I know are probably wondering what is going on and why I am naked and I convinced you to get naked with me. Well, you are the man of the house now and as such, you are entitled to certain benefits, one of which is having the love and companionship of the lady of the house."

"Since it is your birthday and you are a grown man now and a legal adult, I thought I would give you my first special birthday surprise, that is if you ready."

"Sure, that'll be great," still really not sure what to think, but had a pretty good idea, and I wasn't too far off.

"Very well," mom said smiling. "I am sure you will enjoy receiving this as much as I do giving it," and without warning, she planted a long, wet, deep, sensual, tongue probing, tonsil swabbing kiss right on my lips.

I was initially taken off guard, but instead of trying to fight it, I gave into it and allowed my arms to slip around her waist and I pulled her even closer against me so her warm body was pressed tightly in against mine.

I also deepened the kiss which lasted for about 30 seconds and our tongues found each others, darting in and out of each other's mouths, and our bodies were pressed tightly together and moving together.

"Mmmmmmmm, by your reaction, I take it you enjoyed your present didn't you sweetie," mom said with a sensual lusty purr after she broke the kiss, still keeping her body firmly pressed against mine.

"Wow what a gift," I replied.

"Yeah, I figured you would enjoy it, but I never expected you to pull me close to you like that, or deepen the kiss" mom said with a breathy voice "but it's not like I don't mind."

"This is just one of the many presents I have for you," mom added as she softly stroked my hair. "You are a grown man now, and I figured you would enjoy the love of a sexy woman who happens to love you very much."

"I love you too mom," I replied softly "and I would enjoy your offer very much."

"Good, because after all, you're a man and I'm a woman, and we both have certain urges or needs that can only be satisfied by each other," and without warning, she kissed me again.

Like before, I pulled her to me, but this time deep inside, I was at war with myself. My head was swimming, my heart was pounding, the adrenaline was pumping, and my emotions ran the gambit from shock to euphoria. Part of me wanted her so badly, I could taste it and was ready to jump her bones right there, but an almost equal part was hesitant.

It seemed at least initially that the part that wanted her was stronger, because as we kissed, I began to caress her breasts and nibble and softly bite her neck.

Our warm naked bodies were still pressed in together and our hands were working their way over each other's bodies. Also, I had turned mom and slowly moved her towards the wall, until I had her pinned against it, which only made her hotter.

"Take me baby," she purred as she began to rub her leg against mine and she locked one ankle around mine.

My hand found her cunt and I began to gently stroke the outside and slipped one finger inside her wetness while I nibbled and even bit her neck, proceeding to give her a hickey.

"Yes baby stroke mommy's cunt," mom lustfully panted "Take mommy, make her cum."

My hard throbbing cock was firmly pressed up against her moist warm pussy, rubbing up against the soft gentle folds of her sweet cunt lips, and mom had just wrapped her legs around my body and took my hand in one of hers. With the other, she took my cock which was pressed up against the lips of her cunt and was on her way to guiding it into her warm, wet and waiting pussy.

I was still nibbling and biting the sides of her neck. Mom's knees were bent up, her legs wrapped my body, her ankles locked around my back, and she was firmly pressed against the wall, with my hands now on her butt supporting her weight.

The stage was set for me to fuck her right there on the spot. My cock was well on its way inside mom's eagerly waiting and had just had slipped inside her wetness. It felt so heavenly, better than had imagined. I had just started fucking her, and was building up a good steady rhythm, when suddenly the cautious "rational" side of me regained control and just as suddenly as I had began fucking her, I abruptly pulled out and stopped.

It was like awakening from a foggy haze or drunken stupor and suddenly being sober again and "the little angel on your shoulder" was telling you what to do.

"Oh God, what the hell am I doing? I can't do this, it's so fucking wrong," I muttered as I gently lowered mom, so that her feet were on the ground.

I broke the embrace suddenly and without warning, and mom worriedly asked "What's the matter sweetie don't you want to make love to me or did I do something wrong," concerned that she had offended me.

I really didn't know what to say or how to feel. There I was fucking my own mom and then just as suddenly as I had taken her to the precipice of sweet carnal orgasmic bliss, here I was denying her that joy just because I had a sudden bout of conscience.

"Where was your conscience when you were taking your mom," a condemning and condescending little voice said in my mind and I answered "I don't know, I am sorry," but I didn't realize I had answered out loud. I then added "Mom, I owe you an apology for my inappropriate and uncalled for behavior."

"Tell me what's going on inside sweetie, maybe I can help" mom lovingly said with concern, gently putting her arms around me. "If you're afraid, I will understand."

"It's not that I am afraid or don't want to," I replied, my head still swimming from the passion and excitement. "It's just that all of this was so sudden."

Mom just smiled and scratched the base of my skull lovingly.

"I know this is going to sound old fashioned or even corny coming from a guy but I really wanted my first time to be special and when I am ready," I added.

"I understand completely sweetheart," mom said lovingly gently stroking the bangs of my hair, "and it is me who owes you the apology. I should have never acted the way I did and forced myself on you. I love you too much and don't want to make you do something you don't want to do. When you are ready, I will be here. After all, a good thing like you is well worth the wait, that is if you still want me."

"Oh God yes I want you and I wanna fuck you so bad, I can taste it," I panted frustratingly. "It's just that I can't seem to get past this part of me that tells me this is wrong. And you didn't force yourself or take advantage of me. I was a more than willing participant and went along with it, because I wanted it just as much as you did.

"Should I quit dressing so provocatively around you," mom added with a soft note of concern.

"No, no, don't do that, because to be perfectly honest, I enjoy seeing you prancing around the house with little to nothing on," I replied, "and who knows," I replied laughingly "it might even help get me ready."

"I want us to continue to do what we are doing and to keep romancing and seducing each other," I added, "I just want to take it just a little bit slower and I will let you know when I am ready to go all the way."

"It's a deal sweetie," she said with a soft smile, and I could tell that she was unsure whether or not she should kiss me, but I assured her I didn't want that to stop and with that we kissed.

"I tell you what," mom said sweetly as she still had her arms around me. "I will let you initiate when we move to the next level, how's that sound."

"I can live with that," I replied, and with that, we kissed and embraced, my hands softly stroking mom's hips and back.

"Well, I do have to warn you though," mom added. "Even though I am not going to force you into doing anything you don't want to do, I'm not exactly going to make it easy for you to ignore me either. I am going to pull out all the stops, do everything in my power to entice you, and use all my feminine wiles to woo you and lure you into my web of sensual carnal desires, so game on. You are soon going to be trapped in Charlotte's web."

"Bring it on," I replied with a smile "Give it your best shot!!! I await your challenge!!!"

"Okay," mom replied grinning, "but don't say I didn't warn you."

After that, nothing else was said about the subject and mom and I sat down at the table and had something to drink and talked like we always had. She had coffee and I had orange juice, since I wasn't a coffee person.

"Here ya go sweetie," she smiled as she slid a new carton of her cigarettes over to me as well as another cigar box marked Swisher Sweets. "I thought since you were grown now, you might like your own smokes, and besides, now you won't have to sneak around and smoke mine when you don't think I am looking," she added with a naughty wink.

"Oh shit," I muttered as I got a sheepish look on my face and I knew I had been busted and caught dead to rights. All I could say is "How did you know?"

"A mom knows these things," she replied smiling. "After all, I noticed my stash was going down kind of fast and since I know about how much I normally smoke, I figured someone had been dipping into the till you might say and you're the only other person in the house, unless Gilbert has taken up smoking.

"Well if he has, wouldn't he be smoking catnip," I said with a laugh and mom just giggled and said that was a good one.

"Anyway, since you're an adult now, I figured you can be more open about it, but please for my sake, don't do it at school," mom continued.

"I hope you don't mind Virginia Slims Menthols 120's™," she added "That's all I smoke and besides, you must have enjoyed them or you wouldn't have gone through so many of mine. Also you must like the Swishers as well, so now you have your own, and if you need more, just let me know.

"Thanks mom" I replied.

"You're welcome sweetie," mom replied and "oh yeah," she added "enough of this mom stuff. You're the man of the house now and I want you to start calling me Charlotte at least when we are not around other family members."

"Okay ma, I mean Charlotte," I replied in an awkward tone.

"I know it's going to take some getting used to," mom replied "but you'll get accustomed to it."

Mom also gave me three other presents. The first one was a brand new cell phone, a Motorola StarTac Flip phone.

"Oh cool a cell phone," I said with a smile. "I know a few people who have one."

"Yeah they are becoming quite popular," mom replied. "I got me one as well, but be careful and try not to go over your 210 minutes a month. I heard that it is easy to run up expensive phone bills in the thousands of dollars with these things."

"Don't worry, I am smarter than that," I replied laughingly.

"I know you are honey," mom replied. "I am just glad that you like it. I wasn't sure you would at first."

The next thing mom gave me was a 6"x9" decorated gift box and told me to open it, so I did. Underneath the tissue paper was a brand new dark brown handcrafted checkbook style wallet.

The wallet was made from the finest sturdy leather and it was obvious that this handmade and not one you found in the store, it was too nice. On the outside was a two-inch silver circle that was sewn in, and on the circle was a golden dragon.

"A new wallet, just what I needed," I replied and opened it up looking at it an admiring the craftsmanship. "I really could use this, my old one has seen better days."

"It's nice huh," mom said.

"Yeah," I replied "but where did you get one so nice. I know they don't sell these kind in the stores."

"I went to Mason's Leather Goods on Central," mom replied. "I told him what I wanted and he had it custom made. But keep looking, there's one more thing in the box you need to see."

I looked under the paper and there was a silver money clip with a smaller dragon engraved on it and in it was some money. I counted it out and there were 18 brand new 100 dollar bills.